Newbie 2083: Viae Romanae - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 446, fixer wrote:@floatingmay u can't just afk out after telling me to not get afked out!! smh my head

uhhh i have some reads i could try to give my thoughts about in a bit if that helps create discussion;; + i'll respond to a few posts in the meantime

also T3 your voting pattern kinda feels odd to me for some reason, it's just val/mbot/val/mbot, so i'm guessing you pair those two? or at least SR them enough to vote each twice
u have reads?

then post them.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by yeezys »

koba, i dont know whats going on between you and noah but i dont fucking like it.
noah replaces kyouko, immediately goes "koba locktown" and starts sheeping your reads (IM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO DO THAT FUCK OFF) and just voting whoever you vote and shit. it's just off. something isnt right.
either youre
a) mason partners with t3
b) scum partners with him
or
c) you're cheating on me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol t3 and i have many games together and he understands my meta and kyouko i have a literal 100% readrate on
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i would never cheat on u but also im polyamorous so <3 . <3
retired
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 446, fixer wrote:@floatingmay u can't just afk out after telling me to not get afked out!! smh my head

uhhh i have some reads i could try to give my thoughts about in a bit if that helps create discussion;; + i'll respond to a few posts in the meantime

also T3 your voting pattern kinda feels odd to me for some reason, it's just val/mbot/val/mbot, so i'm guessing you pair those two? or at least SR them enough to vote each twice
not really
I sometimes have very erratic voting patterns
I actually scum read val, I don't scum read mbot that much but I'm still voting her.
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by MBot »

There still cheating in polyamory! Watch out Yeezy! :P Koba is just stirring the pot to kick butts into gear. T3 is Baaa-ing around at this stage. My reads were genuine but superficial because nothing of note has even happened yet.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 448, DkKoba wrote:
In post 447, yeezys wrote:
In post 424, T3 wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:t3 can u officiate our wedding
the legal age to officiate a wedding in massachusetts is 18 sorry
and to get married, for that matter
fuck you
its ok t3 is like 17 so it wont be that long
much younger
on em I was
coppa
level young though
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 455, MBot wrote:There still cheating in polyamory! Watch out Yeezy! :P Koba is just stirring the pot to kick butts into gear. T3 is Baaa-ing around at this stage. My reads were genuine but superficial because nothing of note has even happened yet.
i dont knwo if i should believe you or not + i am also poly so
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats what we call a poggers moment
retired
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by MBot »

Suuure you are, Yeezy. Heard that before! Gotta work on that jealousy, bud. When polyamorous people collide in mafia. :shifty: I'll grab the popcorn because this is getting good. Finally!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are the monogamists ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw final chance to ask me shit before 10pm est bc i gotta get up to take my bf to the hairdresser and then im busy the rest of the day in a way that doesnt allow me to play mafia so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my legacy reads are the same i posted before for the most part

not explicitly stating them bc yall can read into them if i die
retired
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by MBot »

They're not ok. They're googling with wide eyes. :eek:

Koba, if you're bored, you can possibly counter the concerns in if its not too beneath you. I'm still leaning towards too ballsy for scum but the whole explaining your norm and then expecting no one to get suspicious seems like an odd play to me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Do you mean the shade you threw at me trying to frame me as scummy? because no, I wont unless you give me a direct question about any of my progression/play.
retired
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by MBot »

Frame you? I would never! I did point out specifics. With quote getting all fancy and shit. You do use the word 'frame' instead of 'presure' though in multiple posts. Giving a logical response to explain instead of getting defensive or dismissive would gain more Townly vibes.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Val89 »

I don't know if Koba is labouring under the miscomprehension that they might placate me with a townread, but I want to be clear that you wont, Koba, particulary while you are trying to push Mbot for reads that are "not thought out", ie shallow, in game where shallow is all that is possible due to a situation of your making.

I've done what I can to illustrate the stupidity of playing this way, and I'm bored of it already.

My vote is on T3, largely because the last time we met in a newbie game, he essenitially promised he wouldn't play like a total twat in a newbie game again. His 'offense' that game was to seriously fake claim mason as town (oh the fucking irony!) and here he is again playing the Jester. I understand that Koba is the lead instinigator of this, and T3 has repped in to a slot after Koba was already fake claiming mason, but even after post , which smelt to me a little of PR-fishing, he (T3) is still allowing yeezys and kennyk to continue speculate on the matter. He promised post-game he wouldn't do it again as town, and while I've really no idea as to the worth of his word on such matters, I am working from the assumption he would stick to his word there, and is playing the way he is playing now because he is scum.

Given nobody else seems to give a shit, I was planning to move my vote back to Koba and consolidate there before the annoucement of the deadline pause. Given they aren't going to be around, however, there doesn't seem much point doing so now but I want to make it clear I am happy to consolidate there if nessacary.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 451, yeezys wrote:koba, i dont know whats going on between you and noah but i dont fucking like it.
noah replaces kyouko, immediately goes "koba locktown" and starts sheeping your reads (IM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO DO THAT FUCK OFF) and just voting whoever you vote and shit. it's just off. something isnt right.
either youre
or
i can just read koba
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 466, Val89 wrote:I don't know if Koba is labouring under the miscomprehension that they might placate me with a townread, but I want to be clear that you wont, Koba, particulary while you are trying to push Mbot for reads that are "not thought out", ie shallow, in game where shallow is all that is possible due to a situation of your making.

I've done what I can to illustrate the stupidity of playing this way, and I'm bored of it already.

My vote is on T3, largely because the last time we met in a newbie game, he essenitially promised he wouldn't play like a total twat in a newbie game again. His 'offense' that game was to seriously fake claim mason as town (oh the fucking irony!) and here he is again playing the Jester. I understand that Koba is the lead instinigator of this, and T3 has repped in to a slot after Koba was already fake claiming mason, but even after post , which smelt to me a little of PR-fishing, he (T3) is still allowing yeezys and kennyk to continue speculate on the matter. He promised post-game he wouldn't do it again as town, and while I've really no idea as to the worth of his word on such matters, I am working from the assumption he would stick to his word there, and is playing the way he is playing now because he is scum.

Given nobody else seems to give a shit, I was planning to move my vote back to Koba and consolidate there before the annoucement of the deadline pause. Given they aren't going to be around, however, there doesn't seem much point doing so now but I want to make it clear I am happy to consolidate there if nessacary.
if this wasn't a newbie game i would have a lot to say but i dont want to shit up a game with new people so just realize ur actually just straight up wrong and move on thx
retired
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 466, Val89 wrote:I don't know if Koba is labouring under the miscomprehension that they might placate me with a townread, but I want to be clear that you wont, Koba, particulary while you are trying to push Mbot for reads that are "not thought out", ie shallow, in game where shallow is all that is possible due to a situation of your making.

you are in the minority here
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by T3 »

what yeezys is doing is hardly speculating on masonry
also i'm not *really* sheeping koba's yeezys read, i 100% get where koba is coming from
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Val89 »

In post 469, T3 wrote:you are in the minority here
Yes, I realise that, and that's what is frustrating me so much about this game.

I've only played on MS, but I've not been in a game like this before, with the exception of having a jestery player or two (usually you) that we play around, not having near the entire field play this way. Obviously this is how mafia is played elsewhere, and you've all found your way here and I've accidently slipped in somewhere I'm not welcome; but I can't play like this, I just can't. You can call it a me problem, but it's a problem.

I can only refer you to my . Clearly nothing is going to change here.
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by MBot »

I'm thinking Val is too overthinking to be scum. Either that or he is playing a newbie game to serve his time to F the big fish up. It's hard to compare subs play between T3 and SSBM. Both are buddying up with Koba which could read both ways at this point.

T3, you still haven't explained your vote on me but that doesn't matter because, well, you're wrong. Other that the Val BWing, who else would you say is the top of your scum list?
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 460, DkKoba wrote:are the monogamists ok
HAHAHGHGHA LMAOO
In post 472, MBot wrote:I'm thinking Val is too overthinking to be scum. Either that or he is playing a newbie game to serve his time to F the big fish up. It's hard to compare subs play between T3 and SSBM. Both are buddying up with Koba which could read both ways at this point.

T3, you still haven't explained your vote on me but that doesn't matter because, well, you're wrong. Other that the Val BWing, who else would you say is the top of your scum list?
?????????????????????? also yeah the buddying thing was the thing that set me off
In post 467, T3 wrote:
In post 451, yeezys wrote:koba, i dont know whats going on between you and noah but i dont fucking like it.
either youre
or
i can just read koba
smh.
In post 465, MBot wrote:Frame you? I would never! I did point out specifics. With quote getting all fancy and shit. You do use the word 'frame' instead of 'presure' though in multiple posts. Giving a logical response to explain instead of getting defensive or dismissive would gain more Townly vibes.
at this point p much everyone has agreed that koba is town
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Val89 »

In post 470, T3 wrote:what yeezys is doing is hardly speculating on masonry
either youre
You can tell me the sky is green all you like. There are *4* lights.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”