Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 171, Andante wrote:
In post 169, Holiday wrote:
In post 161, Andante wrote:
In post 152, Holiday wrote:
In post 150, Andante wrote:I'm keeping my vote on April, it's a serious vote, not rvs. I like fun and games, but this aint vibing
What sort of vibe do you get from April?
Like, April is feeling weird, idk if I'd call it town or maf cause it's almost too bold to be maf tbh with these reads lists. But there is no towny point to it. When asked to explain a single read. we get nothing. April had T3 as scummy on first one, then a lot townier on the 2nd when T3 said suspicious stuff. Others ignoring April are making me think I'm right
Why would other people ignoring April make you think you're right? Wouldn't the idea be that: if a general consensus makes little/no comment on the list, and the consensus is going to be majority town, that there's not issue to be found with the reads list?

I think there is a towny point to expressing early reads, even if there is little basis for them thus far. But I assume that there is something to it and it's not an arbitrary assignment.
April gave a list. ok whatever. T3 then proceeded to go "GAMMA IS SCUM FOR SAYING "guess fun isn't allowed"" then April move T3 to townier... Like, sure I don't tr gamma now, gamma is just coasting, but trying to push gamma as scum for the fun line??? it's a bad reason, yet april is all "T3 is town now!!!" So I want April to tell me why my scum lean on T3 is wrong, yet no... "I'll find out later" like what? do you have TMI and know? this is why I try to not take games seriously.... it's genuinely driving me crazy
I'm not T3 so I'm not going to offer my interpretation of T3's thoughts, nor would I ever believe I'm capable of understanding what goes on in his head, but I can see a world where that's a scummy line to someone. It's the kind of thing I don't split hairs over really.

I'd also like to believe that April wouldn't make that coy of a line as scum but they're probably brazen enough to if they were. If it's going to get under your skin, for the sake of your own enjoyment I suggest trying to leave it for /now/ and looking beyond that series of events.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Andante »

I need to step out for a bit, but it sounds like this is how April always plays, which is annoying :/ Cause yes, this would go on forever, even though it's like, help convince me t3 is town... t3 did something you think it towny, explain... common sense here if we're tying to find mafia, but whatever.

mafia can have doc

UNVOTE: April
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Andante »

Yeah, for my enjoyment I'm taking a break lol and I'll be back when others do something, otherwise I'll probably spend like 100 posts on this and get no where, I just like having fun!!! why is that too much to ask from people :/
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:17 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 176, Holiday wrote:I'd also like to believe that April wouldn't make that coy of a line as scum but they're probably brazen enough to if they were.
I probably would. Here's the guide I wrote about how to play scum about a year and a half ago, which is a pretty good insight into my mind, I feel.

I intended to play a lurky game, for what it's worth, but people like to hyperfocus on me, and I react.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:22 am

Post by April Ludgate »

@Doggie - Just try and not focus on my read's list for a bit, if you think t3 is scummy, that's totally okay, I could be wrong. It's early Day 1. If anything it's a gamestate check for my own sense, and I will come back to it, but not nearly enough players have come into the game for me to want to reveal why I think the reads I do quite yet. I'd rather not dissuade you from pushing t3 if that's what you want, but at the end of the day, look at how much discussion came from me simply saying nothing and putting t3 up a notch.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Townie
Free Spirit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Free Spirit »

In post 159, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 155, T3 wrote:because spirit is norwee that invalidates my thoughts about gamma's post
wut
Double wut
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:29 am

Post by T3 »

In post 159, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 155, T3 wrote:because spirit is norwee that invalidates my thoughts about gamma's post
wut
assuming spirit is koba I was p sure your interaction with them was scummy
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Townie
Free Spirit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Free Spirit »

What if Gamma thought i was Koba?
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Townie
Free Spirit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Free Spirit »

Like why would it change based on something both you and Gamma wouldn't know.
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Townie
Free Spirit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Free Spirit »

I don't see how that thought progression from you makes any sense whatsoever??
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 167, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I want this explained ftr
In post 176, Holiday wrote:
In post 171, Andante wrote:
In post 169, Holiday wrote:
In post 161, Andante wrote:
In post 152, Holiday wrote:
In post 150, Andante wrote:I'm keeping my vote on April, it's a serious vote, not rvs. I like fun and games, but this aint vibing
What sort of vibe do you get from April?
Like, April is feeling weird, idk if I'd call it town or maf cause it's almost too bold to be maf tbh with these reads lists. But there is no towny point to it. When asked to explain a single read. we get nothing. April had T3 as scummy on first one, then a lot townier on the 2nd when T3 said suspicious stuff. Others ignoring April are making me think I'm right
Why would other people ignoring April make you think you're right? Wouldn't the idea be that: if a general consensus makes little/no comment on the list, and the consensus is going to be majority town, that there's not issue to be found with the reads list?

I think there is a towny point to expressing early reads, even if there is little basis for them thus far. But I assume that there is something to it and it's not an arbitrary assignment.
April gave a list. ok whatever. T3 then proceeded to go "GAMMA IS SCUM FOR SAYING "guess fun isn't allowed"" then April move T3 to townier... Like, sure I don't tr gamma now, gamma is just coasting, but trying to push gamma as scum for the fun line??? it's a bad reason, yet april is all "T3 is town now!!!" So I want April to tell me why my scum lean on T3 is wrong, yet no... "I'll find out later" like what? do you have TMI and know? this is why I try to not take games seriously.... it's genuinely driving me crazy
I'm not T3 so I'm not going to offer my interpretation of T3's thoughts, nor would I ever believe I'm capable of understanding what goes on in his head, but I can see a world where that's a scummy line to someone. It's the kind of thing I don't split hairs over really.

I'd also like to believe that April wouldn't make that coy of a line as scum but they're probably brazen enough to if they were. If it's going to get under your skin, for the sake of your own enjoyment I suggest trying to leave it for /now/ and looking beyond that series of events.
If you are koba then the interaction is probably s/s
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:43 am

Post by T3 »

*didn't mean to quote holiday
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 180, April Ludgate wrote:@Doggie - Just try and not focus on my read's list for a bit, if you think t3 is scummy, that's totally okay, I could be wrong. It's early Day 1. If anything it's a gamestate check for my own sense, and I will come back to it, but not nearly enough players have come into the game for me to want to reveal why I think the reads I do quite yet. I'd rather not dissuade you from pushing t3 if that's what you want, but at the end of the day, look at how much discussion came from me simply saying nothing and putting t3 up a notch.
this is town
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Azaariah »

In post 111, Andante wrote:
In post 107, Free Spirit wrote:how confident are you in those reads?
If they say anything like "Pretty - Super confident" I'm gonna be suspicious... 5 green when I hadn't even talked? bruh... cause I'm in the green pool. making 6 green. purple is like the phase before red? so basically 3 red, all else town. hahaha 13 people, I'm assuming 3 maf. APRIL HAS SOLVED THE GAME FOR US!!! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR FOLKS???
i think andante is scum. this post is just such a strange post and not in a good way. what was the motivation behind posting this post? i actually dont understand.
this is followed by a lot of very exaggerated posts and topped off by some faulty logic. unlike the latter two, the faulty logic is towny but i still think there's a good chance andante is scum.

VOTE: Andante

i think t3 is town. im not entirely sure why there even is a wagon there right now.
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Townie
Free Spirit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Free Spirit »

In post 186, T3 wrote:If you are koba then the interaction is probably s/s
?
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Townie
Free Spirit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Free Spirit »

In post 188, T3 wrote:
In post 180, April Ludgate wrote:@Doggie - Just try and not focus on my read's list for a bit, if you think t3 is scummy, that's totally okay, I could be wrong. It's early Day 1. If anything it's a gamestate check for my own sense, and I will come back to it, but not nearly enough players have come into the game for me to want to reveal why I think the reads I do quite yet. I'd rather not dissuade you from pushing t3 if that's what you want, but at the end of the day, look at how much discussion came from me simply saying nothing and putting t3 up a notch.
this is town
Ehhhh, maybe.
I think April would be a bit more controlling early on if they were scum maybe, so them saying they just want to stay in the background is probably more town indicative for them in particular.
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Townie
Free Spirit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Free Spirit »

In post 189, Azaariah wrote:
In post 111, Andante wrote:
In post 107, Free Spirit wrote:how confident are you in those reads?
If they say anything like "Pretty - Super confident" I'm gonna be suspicious... 5 green when I hadn't even talked? bruh... cause I'm in the green pool. making 6 green. purple is like the phase before red? so basically 3 red, all else town. hahaha 13 people, I'm assuming 3 maf. APRIL HAS SOLVED THE GAME FOR US!!! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR FOLKS???
i think andante is scum. this post is just such a strange post and not in a good way. what was the motivation behind posting this post? i actually dont understand.
this is followed by a lot of very exaggerated posts and topped off by some faulty logic. unlike the latter two, the faulty logic is towny but i still think there's a good chance andante is scum.

VOTE: Andante

i think t3 is town. im not entirely sure why there even is a wagon there right now.
Actually like this post.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

What about that is even bad? if you read the context it literally isn't
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Andante »

> what was the motivation behind posting this post?
You act like it wasn't a response to what April was saying

> this is followed by a lot of very exaggerated posts and topped off by some faulty logic
like what?

> but i still think there's a good chance andante is scum.
we wanna play odds here? there's a 3/13 chance any single person here is scum. so if you're town, push on 10 people and you'll for sure have had 1, so post game you can go "I pushed scum!!!" congrats.

Considering you're actually voting me, and didn't look at the context, I don't think there's good intentions behind it.

Free Spirit, you like that post?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hi Andante!
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Andante »

HIIII!!! All the party people are here? heck yeah!!!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hopefully you're not a dog this game...

Anyway someone had me high as town why was that??

Have I posted much this game??
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

hahahaha I am always doggo!!! No regrets XD lmao I still can't believe I was miller and clueless...
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 190, Free Spirit wrote: