Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Azaariah »

it's basically just a case of is it more likely that town andante shades april for no reason (mind you this was before the argument of "april is randomly changing their reads" that andante is currently using came up)
or is it more likely that it was a bad attempt at shade or just straight up tmi from scum andante.

there is a reason that my first though was the tmi and that's because a lot of unreasonable things that seem to not come from either alignment can be explained because of tmi existing.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 347, osuka wrote:i can imagine this being scum or town andante just having a stroke a little bit too early
i can understand that some people get excited more easily and are more emotional but when there's strokes on every page, that's when i start having an issue with believing it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 346, osuka wrote:i think that my problem with the andante situation in particular is that i dont think that slot's alignment is as clear cut as some people are trying to make it sound like it is. there's probably scum motivation ~somewhere~ in here and i cant quite tell where from or in what way, but something feels off just enough that i feel like i have to point that out
Do you say this because you think wagons that form fast are sus and in your mind; often scum motivated?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 350, Azaariah wrote:there is a reason that my first though was the tmi and that's because a lot of unreasonable things that seem to not come from either alignment can be explained because of tmi existing.
Maybe. I feel like relatively few TMI accusations are actually TMI.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 350, Azaariah wrote:it's basically just a case of is it more likely that town andante shades april for no reason (mind you this was before the argument of "april is randomly changing their reads" that andante is currently using came up)
or is it more likely that it was a bad attempt at shade or just straight up tmi from scum andante.

there is a reason that my first though was the tmi and that's because a lot of unreasonable things that seem to not come from either alignment can be explained because of tmi existing.
where's the tmi though? i think jumping in and answering that question was definitely strange, but does it make sense to answer that as scum? i dont think so

in fact, you can make better use of that situation if you're scum and _don't_ answer that question. in that case, instead of pointing out "oh look if they did xyz it would probably be scummy", you can wait and hope they blow themselves up and then you not only have an actual reason to put them on blast, you also didn't expose yourself and you gained information you didn't previously have, even as scum

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by osuka »

to sum it up: i think that andantes really gone off the rails here but i think that the push on that slot is worse and is extremely exaggerated in terms of what actually did happen and what is of any substance whatsoever

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think this push is good regardless of how good the points raised against Adante is.
Because it feels like a very townie thought process from Azaariah and so i want to join the pressure wagon to get a better read on a slot that i think would be good to gain more info on. Particurarly because i realized Andante hasn’t been as townie as i really thought, but they xould be trying to seem that way.

Osuka, if you have an better idea of where the scum are then i’m all ears. But otherwise i’d like you to back off because i think this is an very helpful push to gain more gamestate info.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 356, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think this push is good regardless of how good the points raised against Adante is.
Because it feels like a very townie thought process from Azaariah and so i want to join the pressure wagon to get a better read on a slot that i think would be good to gain more info on. Particurarly because i realized Andante hasn’t been as townie as i really thought, but they xould be trying to seem that way.

Osuka, if you have an better idea of where the scum are then i’m all ears. But otherwise i’d like you to back off because i think this is an very helpful push to gain more gamestate info.
In post 346, osuka wrote:i think that my problem with the andante situation in particular is that i dont think that slot's alignment is as clear cut as some people are trying to make it sound like it is. there's probably scum motivation ~somewhere~ in here and i cant quite tell where from or in what way, but something feels off just enough that i feel like i have to point that out

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You just read like a slot that is white knighting a slot that really hasn’t done enough to deserve it. Hence you’re not being helpful, but an obstacle to progress.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 328, NorwegianboyEE wrote:As of right now i'm TL-ing: Azaariah, Geraintm, Gamma, Jeff, Osuka.
why gera? the others I can at least kinda get (well maybe not osuka, I've gotten gut pings I should sort tbqh)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also TR andante tho ftr, and think T3 is scummy
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint just reads to me like an exact clone of their towngames, and they don’t seem like the type that would be good at copying it as scum.
So it’s an tone/meta thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:I also TR andante tho ftr, and think T3 is scummy
I don’t townread T3 either, but why do you townread Andante?
I gave it a thought and they would probably be perfectly capable of copying their scumgame. I even remember thinking they were town in a previous game for their happy tone and good vibes, and they were scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Copying their towngame*

3 AM brainfart

- Bunno
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Azaariah »

i decided that work didn't matter and read through many Andante games. unfortunately i dont have an exact conclusion at this point in time. all i know is that all of the games that i thought they were town (this was around 4-5 games), i was correct on all of them. i scum read one of their town games, had one null read, and have not seen a scum game yet.

i basically know what im looking for here so im just waiting for andante to post now.

the tmi part would just be being super self conscious of scum buddies. that is a form of tmi in my opinion. i agree that even if andante is scum, april is not necessarily. it was just my first thought on this.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you have other reads?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

idk andante's meta, I just know T3 reacted to me and andante the same way and I think T3's reaction to me was scum dodging giving a stance, and I feel like the execution of that would be different on a townie vs a scum partner, so the matching execution is town indicative for andante
<Embrace The Void>

Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 365, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you have other reads?
i do but im a bit worried about them. i currently tr you, osuka, and t3 and im not sure if that's just because of activity or the fact that all of these people have, more or less, agreed with my concerns around andante.

on the sr side, it's pretty empty besides andante and maybe april.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Isn’t Osuka doing pretty much the opposite of agreeing with you on Andante tho.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk andante's meta, I just know T3 reacted to me and andante the same way and I think T3's reaction to me was scum dodging giving a stance, and I feel like the execution of that would be different on a townie vs a scum partner, so the matching execution is town indicative for andante
Ehhh, which posts were these?

- Bunno
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 342, osuka wrote:
In post 327, Azaariah wrote:aside from that, andante's posts jump from defensive and shady to bright and happy every couple posts. i would say that's a pretty good indicator of scum struggling to keep their towny facade up
i also think this is just andante being andante. imagine a kid that already can't sit still in class. now, imagine that kid that can't sit still in class, but is hopped up on like three red bulls and a big starbucks coffee with all the sugar you can get in it
i found this post very towny. osuka is agreeing that andante's post is weird and that's really my entire point.
as long as people think it's weird, they have an easy path to realizing that it comes from scum more often than it comes from town because town really doesn't care enough to reply to a question directed at someone else. sometimes we're even too lazy to read posts that don't have our name in it. i just dont feel like its towny
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Geraint just reads to me like an exact clone of their towngames, and they don’t seem like the type that would be good at copying it as scum.
So it’s an tone/meta thing.
i'm p sure scum gera is like this too.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk andante's meta, I just know T3 reacted to me and andante the same way and I think T3's reaction to me was scum dodging giving a stance, and I feel like the execution of that would be different on a townie vs a scum partner, so the matching execution is town indicative for andante
Ehhh, which posts were these?
the post where gamma says can i just have fun
then you call it towny and try to argue people out of it
if you were koba, which i thought you might be, then that sequence makes you/gamma decent s/s
i decided to pry further into it by asking the question about the alt
you then promptly altslipled
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 109, T3 wrote:
In post 99, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can’t a guy just fuckign have fun
i have no idea what reaction i should glean from this post
In post 114, T3 wrote:what is andante doing
@norwee
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

T3 you haven't pocketed me yet wtf