RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 372, Andresvmb wrote:I’m displaying nuanced play but bad reasoning? Kill it with fire.
You have A (as in singular) nuanced read. Which is not impossible for scum to make.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 369, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm going to assume town then

The interaction with me would be sooo funny if he is scum though
I'd pay myself on the back, that's some good theatre lol.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:34 am

Post by fua »

VOTE: Kyoko

I’d rather lim this skot than yours at the moment anyway.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 376, RCEnigma wrote:

wouldn't it only be theatre if I was scum??
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm here

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 378, Dwlee99 wrote:

I thought it was the assumption we're both scum?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 380, RCEnigma wrote:

Huh, I was talking about how andres' interaction with me would be funny if he is scum
I prefer they, thanks :)
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 361, RCEnigma wrote:I'm going back and forth on Aaron/Jackson both just being town or being partners. Fua's read there is probably town indicative regardless of those two slots alignment.
I may have missed something here. But are you saying that you think fua's SR on me that fua has never explained is town indicative? And why is my alignment being grouped with someone else's? This is pretty problematic because I see a lot of issues with this post alone. I'm not ready to vote you because I TRed your predecessor but you're going to have to explain what you mean by "fua's read there" when they haven't explained anything whatsoever. Whether or not it comes from scum I don't know but I know that isn't towny behavior regardless of their alignment here.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 374, Andresvmb wrote:Also if this flips Scum the rest of the Team is probably just like {Aaron, Kyouko} to be honest.
You think I defend my buddy without offering a reason here? I have plenty of choices if I want to save my buddy and constantly pushing a counter is a very good one. I have not offered a single reason to townread Mozamis and that is because I am not entirely sure why I find them towny. As scum, I know more and have the tools to play this off better regardless of if my buddy flips today. Bad associativea sink me fast and that isn't optimal play at all. I'm not sure why you would think scum would decide to take such a strange stance around their buddy's wagon.

I can't remember if ssbm defended Mozamis, but if they did, you are basically saying that scum are all hard defending a buddy that would've been a much better bus than save. If Mozamis is scum, they are a wonderful bus at this point but I just feel like it doesn't make sense for a scum slot to get wagoned that easily over what I consider nothing. Even now, I'm not sure what the case on the slot is.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Aaron »

The past few pages smell really bad to me but I can't figure out why and who is making me feel that way. I'll think on it.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:50 am

Post by fua »

Your arrival into the game was heavily clunky and awkward and your case on me was weak OMGUS that naturally would make anyone you targeted suspicious of you. You’re not first on my list at all, but I have my eye on you.

Kyoko probably needs to die today if RC keeps up this content.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:51 am

Post by fua »

I say we just boot the inactive for now? Especially since Kyoko was already incredibly scummy and it’ll mean there’s less places for maf to hide in the future.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 381, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 380, RCEnigma wrote:

Huh, I was talking about how andres' interaction with me would be funny if he is scum
I thought you meant me and not Andres.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:15 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Hey eveyrone, apologies for being so inactive work has me fucked. But it's my nights off now so Ill have time to properly read, thanks for waiting owo
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 382, Aaron wrote:
In post 361, RCEnigma wrote:I'm going back and forth on Aaron/Jackson both just being town or being partners. Fua's read there is probably town indicative regardless of those two slots alignment.
I may have missed something here. But are you saying that you think fua's SR on me that fua has never explained is town indicative? And why is my alignment being grouped with someone else's? This is pretty problematic because I see a lot of issues with this post alone. I'm not ready to vote you because I TRed your predecessor but you're going to have to explain what you mean by "fua's read there" when they haven't explained anything whatsoever. Whether or not it comes from scum I don't know but I know that isn't towny behavior regardless of their alignment here.
Hmm, I'm not sure why I made the connection on my first read through? It was likely a singular post and I made a flimsy link but I will say looking through isos it probably has to do with a lack of sorting there? Yes you describe them as slightly suspicious based on them thinking vig would take a shot at NM but that's surface level. Also it isn't an out there conclusion for town to come to even if shooting at all tonight is a bad plan of action.

I'll sit on if I believe the connection is still possible when I get over this awful toothache though.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 389, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 382, Aaron wrote:
Hmm, I'm not sure why I made the connection on my first read through? It was likely a singular post and I made a flimsy link but I will say looking through isos it probably has to do with a lack of sorting there? Yes you describe them as slightly suspicious based on them thinking vig would take a shot at NM but that's surface level. Also it isn't an out there conclusion for town to come to even if shooting at all tonight is a bad plan of action.

I'll sit on if I believe the connection is still possible when I get over this awful toothache though.
Really? I haven't touched on a pretty big number of players here. I'm scum with all of them by your logic right? Why did you think fua's read was good? fua did not explain the read until after you posted this post.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 342, Aaron wrote:We need a claim before hammering.
Nope
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 385, fua wrote:Your arrival into the game was heavily clunky and awkward and your case on me was weak OMGUS that naturally would make anyone you targeted suspicious of you. You’re not first on my list at all, but I have my eye on you.

Kyoko probably needs to die today if RC keeps up this content.
You're calling my gimmick clunky and awkward? I disagree with that and you can check meta for that. This is my first time dropping a gimmick due to being too busy but I do gimmicks every game. And why is clunky/awkward scum indicative?

My case was weak OMGUS? The issue here is that you had no case to begin with whereas I did. You didn't have a case until now and it's been quite a while of me asking you to explain it. There is nothing to OMGUS if you don't even have a case. And for the record, you voted me out of the blue, for no reason, right after I called one of your posts ridiculous. You never explained the vote despite me asking you to multiple times. And my case is the weak OMGUS here. Haha ok.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Aaron »

I find this gamestate kind of ridiculous at this point. I don't think the Mozamis slot flips scum but let's just end the day. I'm tired of this stagnant gamestate where no one makes any sense at all to me. VOTE: RCEnigma
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Aaron »

Someone declare intent, ask for a claim and we'll be done with this day.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 am

Post by AliceK »

@RCEnigma
Can you claim? If Mafia would have day chat it would be really suspicious to not claim for so long.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:15 am

Post by fua »

In post 395, AliceK wrote:
@RCEnigma
Can you claim? If Mafia would have day chat it would be really suspicious to not claim for so long.
Why?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm not claiming I've said as much.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 390, Aaron wrote:Really? I haven't touched on a pretty big number of players here. I'm scum with all of them by your logic right? Why did you think fua's read was good? fua did not explain the read until after you posted this post.
I never said I thought fua's read was good, just likely town. We reached the same conclusion and it suggested that they were thinking along the lines that town would be approaching the game.

Also you've interacted with or have been interacted with by a number of slots. On first skim I noticed iluvythans reaction to your entrance, which seemed genuine. Another slot did as well and turns out it was Jackson.

I bring this up because it's unlikely either are partners who would have been exposed to your gimmick posting beforehand and therefore probably wouldn't make a show of reacting in the main thread. Unless they are both gigabrain.

Does that change how I'm reading fua then? If I'm still dying here regardless of the way I'm reading *1* slot then no, I'm not going to bother.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:51 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 249, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 99, fua wrote:I’m contributing my fair share. Don’t look at me.
This feels slippy, like when you're posting what you're thinking but it betrays a scum perspective
VOTE: fua

JV's saying what I'm thinking but he said it in real time already so very +town there
I did make a joke about a pocket or whatnot about this post but in seriousness I think this style of a read they made is very similar to how I try to read early-on as Town so I'll give this a townpass.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”