Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 649, Andante wrote:
In post 645, Holiday wrote:
In post 642, Andante wrote:
In post 505, MegAzumarill wrote:Andante (2) NorwegianboyEE, T3

I demand reasons please Norwee and T3. Reasons said to my face are preferable. Thank you.
I am also voting you currently and have an explanation as to why. After you speak about other slots, you can visit that as well if you want.

Please share why I'm the best lim here. Like I don't mind going if it gets town closer to finding scum tomorrow, but limming me is giving no information lmao
I explained my read on you when I voted you...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's ridiculous that you've been saying how everyone is bad for pushing you when afk, when we literally had nothing to do with that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Holiday »

I’m also not eliminating for information, but to kill scum. If you’re town, can you please give us something to work with/dialogue more on?
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

here's some questions i raised a while ago that stile apply
In post 111, Andante wrote:
If they say anything like "Pretty - Super confident" I'm gonna be suspicious... 5 green when I hadn't even talked? bruh... cause I'm in the green pool. making 6 green. purple is like the phase before red? so basically 3 red, all else town. hahaha 13 people, I'm assuming 3 maf. APRIL HAS SOLVED THE GAME FOR US!!! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR FOLKS???
dog.
what are
YOU
waiting for........
Youe currently voting nobody right
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 524, Hella Jeff wrote:don't see [why post 172 is good]
Last game I remember FL and Norwee being in they were TvT dueling wagons on D1
Then WHAT is THE DOG DOING..................
In post 174, Andante wrote:
#agreed
do she rember?
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 647, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 639, Andante wrote:Cause skimming T3, it's just "meta this, meta that" "town post" "vibes" for someone with almost 100 posts, I want actual content...
What do you consider to be actual content?

idk, like an actual push on someone for a legit reason... all the stuff on me is garbage, and it quite literally looks like I'm the only person people talked about, which doesn't help me at all cause unlike a lot of the folks here, I actually want to find scum, and am not known for accuracy in my reads, yet everyone going "ANDANTE SCUM!" doesn't help me at all here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 646, Andante wrote:
In post 641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 640, Andante wrote:but I have a real strong suspicion the only "content" in 600 posts is "OMG ANDANTE HAS TO BE SCUM!!"
Do you have any other reads to talk about?
No cause there is literally nothing of significance. I still sr T3, like I did at the start, I saw April tried to explain the townyness or something, but I don't see it, and everyone else has been coasting/chilling and kinda joining the push on me for 0 reason.
This post itself is scummy.
You're denying that there is anything worthy to talk about other than the slots that pushed you because you want everyone to think like narrowminded sheep that scum have been pushing you on day 1, and nothing else of significance happened. (Even though it has)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 648, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I demand reasons please Norwee and T3. Reasons said to my face are preferable. Thank you.
Ok.

*Moves uncomfortably close to your face and whispers"

"...I think you've been scummy buddy"

Ok what part? the fact I was busy for 2 days? wow real life happened. so scummy. Trying to ask why someone had a different read than me? so scummy.
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

Hella Jeff's ISO is literally
RIGHT
THERE
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 652, Holiday wrote:I’m also not eliminating for information, but to kill scum. If you’re town, can you please give us something to work with/dialogue more on?

WHAT ARE YOU WANTING FROM ME SPECIFICALLY?
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 644, MegAzumarill wrote:Azaariah (2) osuka, Gamma Emerald
azaariah wagon giving me the creeps ngl
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 656, Andante wrote:
In post 648, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ok.

*Moves uncomfortably close to your face and whispers"

"...I think you've been scummy buddy"

Ok what part? the fact I was busy for 2 days? wow real life happened. so scummy. Trying to ask why someone had a different read than me? so scummy.
I'm not even voting you for the fact that you've been away for two days. You're just tacking on features i don't have so you can attack it. Which is not townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also nothing Gamma unvoting right here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*noting

- Bunno
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Holiday »

If I am honest, you feel very reactionary right now Andante and not in a good way. Trying to call everything that’s been said about you bad, a garbage, a waste, it doesn’t help us understand why.

Edit: Anything other than this reaction? The game is short and there are things you can pick out to speak on if you want.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 654, Andante wrote:idk, like an actual push on someone for a legit reason...
What makes a reason legit?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Andante »

Ok, I'm ignoring these people deadset on tunneling me, whatever, Jeff I'll answer you in a sec, Holiday/Norwee do not seem to have good intentions at all right now

also, I troly appreciate waiting for me to enter to pounce on me and attack me for all the wrong I've done. How I talk? this is me, it's how I play, if you hate it? not my problem
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

666th post
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 626, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 608, T3 wrote:this kind of manipulation is pretty towny but i also feel like scum you could churn it out in your sleep
What do you MEAN by
"this kind of manipulation"/.
like... trying to deliberately make discussion around something in order to help the gamestate
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Andante »

Ok actually, I hate this, you are all literally ganging up on me right now, I'm trying my best to adress concerns. "You feel very reactiony" like what the heck is that supposed to me??? I see ESSAYS written as to why I'm maf, yet no one even cared to look at the basis for it? I have 4 votes on me, I knew I had a lot, I liked it better when people just insta voted me before I got the chance to come back
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 665, Andante wrote:Ok, I'm ignoring these people deadset on tunneling me, whatever, Jeff I'll answer you in a sec, Holiday/Norwee do not seem to have good intentions at all right now

also, I troly appreciate waiting for me to enter to pounce on me and attack me for all the wrong I've done. How I talk? this is me, it's how I play, if you hate it? not my problem
How are my intentions bad here when I am trying to pull anything from you other than this hostile reaction? I am not here to hand hold you through reading this game, but I care about the things you go back and read and comment about because it’s something I can actually talk to you about.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd probably unvoted if you came back with real content. But now you just feel like caught scum, so i'm not.

- Bunno
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Holiday »

You are being reactive Andante, and I just want something other than that. Something I can actually attribute to being towny. Go talk about someone not on your wagon, the other wagons, anything. I don’t think it’s... unreasonable to ask that?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 664, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 654, Andante wrote:idk, like an actual push on someone for a legit reason...
What makes a reason legit?
Like, a legit reason, not trying to make stuff up I said to call me maf? people clearly have issues with the way I talk over here. like, I can't change my talking style, and the entire table ganging up on me doesn't help
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:49 am

Post by T3 »

i said that i agreed with azaariah, what else do you want?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 668, Andante wrote:Ok actually, I hate this, you are all literally ganging up on me right now, I'm trying my best to adress concerns. "You feel very reactiony" like what the heck is that supposed to me??? I see ESSAYS written as to why I'm maf, yet no one even cared to look at the basis for it? I have 4 votes on me, I knew I had a lot, I liked it better when people just insta voted me before I got the chance to come back
You’re calling things garbage and acting very hostile for a four man wagon on you, is the issue I have with your reaction.

It’s hard to actually communicate with you over this.

If you disagree with my reasons to vote you, actually break them down so we can talk.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”