3. Pavowski
  4. Almost50
  5. mozamis
  6. Bingle
  7. LicketyQuickety
  8. Guilty Lion
  9. Salsabil Faria
  10. DArby

*I won't pull games while the queue is empty, and I will give them a 3-day buffer if they are close to filling when another game enters the queue. Yes I'm making this up as I go along, but I don't want to discourage other people from signing up to mod.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2370, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2342, DkKoba wrote:Yeah i know it isnt

Which is why youre going to explain for datisi :

What your read was on margot pre-vote for her and what your thoughts were when you voted her
I didn’t townread
MR
on D1 but townread
Datisi
. After
iv
's flip, I started to locktown both of them based on their push on
iv
and it’s continued. I'm saying it again that I was really convinced that
datsi
is one scum but when he flipped green, I literally didn’t have the ability to think/solve.
In , I explained why I thought
CO
is most likely to be scum and still town locked
MR
and
Datisi
at that point. Then from page 73,
Datisi
vs
MR
happened and eventually lead the fake claim blunder from
MR
which made her obvscum.

In ,
ssbm
hinted that if any more backups claim were due except
MR
because of her own role: JOAT which she later explained that why she thought
MR
's claim can be true. As my expertise is not here, I definitely rely on the conftown here who knows roles stuffs thus asked the question on after
ssbm
's to understand if
MR
was lying or not. Then
CO
told
MR
's claim isn’t possible in normal games, so it confirmed that
MR
is the scum.

In post 2342, DkKoba wrote:What your thoughts were on datisi and chaos' alignment going into this dayphase - why did you find chaos townier than datisi? You were very much showing hell bent force on limming him over my slot so saying you scumread us both will be a non answer.
Can you please show where I tell I'm scumreading
Datisi
over your slot in this day phase?
When you're cherry picking, you missed my analysis posts I can see now, where on D5, I analysis both
Ari
and your slot by saying that
I'm considering both of them are scums to find out after analysis is who is likely to be scum between them
Datisi
was still locktowned. At the end of the D5, conftown
Enchant
told me to consider scum!
Datisi
scenario if
Ari
flipped green. At the beginning of this day phase, in my 1st post (), I said
CO
is more scummy than
Datisi
from the analysis. Didn’t say for once that I'm scumreading both of you or
CO
is more townier than
Datisi
nor I was on hell bent force for eliminating
Datisi
, (I started scum!him analysis but you proved him as an obvtown so I didn’t need to finish it) it’s a blatant miss rep.

In post 2342, DkKoba wrote:And my action to just vote salsa is just nigh on laughable from the perspective that im scum and you 2 are town because the gamestate i saw was very plainly easier to just vote you and let salsa mess up in the world im scum.
All in all - occams razor
Lol! When I said I find
CO
scummier than
Datisi
, how did I mess up by voting you?? You're going for the easy target by taking no risk, it doesn't require Galaxy brain game...
why was CO scummy?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what made you change your mind from CO being town to being scum?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your explainations for why you shifted your reads are all reactionary based on the gamestate which very much show that you cared more about how you perceived by the thread and not making your own genuine reads lol
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Occam's Razor (it’s the right term ig)... You need to read my iso, all the reasons were provided.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no no no

explain it again

now.

why did you change your read from chaos town to chaos scum?

this is the test you cannot pass.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Chaos literally buried MR before MR fully slipped

so why were they scum there to you?
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2378, DkKoba wrote:your explainations for why you shifted your reads are all reactionary based on the gamestate which very much show that you cared more about how you perceived by the thread and not making your own genuine reads lol
That's the way I play! And for that people scumread me always and always being wrong... Not sure I can change it ever.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no it isn't the way you play
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2380, DkKoba wrote:no no no

explain it again

now.

why did you change your read from chaos town to chaos scum?

this is the test you cannot pass.
:roll:
READ THE ISO

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nope you gotta explain it!

how is CO scum after you were reading them town?
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2381, DkKoba wrote:Chaos literally buried MR before MR fully slipped

Again, READ THE GAME...
CO
townlocked her till the fake claim not happened :giggle:

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your actions all from scum POV are very blatantly well positioned -

while chaos is just all over the place whatever very anarchic and not caring how they are viewed.

its blatant.

@datisi if you hammer wrong here i'll be disappointed
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2383, DkKoba wrote:no it isn't the way you play
Really!?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2385, DkKoba wrote:nope you gotta explain it!

how is CO scum after you were reading them town?
My reasonings are in my iso, I'm not going to spoon feeding you :yawn:

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2386, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2381, DkKoba wrote:Chaos literally buried MR before MR fully slipped

Again, READ THE GAME...
CO
townlocked her till the fake claim not happened :giggle:
and so what if he townread her?

that doesnt make him scum

the important part is that chaos was intimately aware of how backups worked and thus would not have had margot make such a mistake unless margot was sure to go under because as far as margot saw from how she was talking- she thought her claim put her in the clear :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the thing is chaos' biggest push was on you - so really like it was unfortunate he was right there on the final scum and we're in limlo now.

@datisi if you think CO might be scum because they are wrong consider that you are town and also were wrong and instead look at the positioning CO had and how it isn't agenda based.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly it do be chaos + datisi's fault for voting out ari for no reason that was v bad and silly but like fr datisi u gotta realize that chaos' progression is natural
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

That's why you're so happy because
MR
's fake claim literally point towards me because everyone knows that I'm not good with this stuff :D So, congrats!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why does scum chaos go from -> im townlocking margot -> let her claim a botched role -> immediately calls her out on it as the only one to know the mechs behind it

its like absurd because the point of a claim as scum is to avoid a lim and clearly that is a terrible spot for chaos to bus and margot knows that

margot was exposed via non bussers and its clear from how she reacts to pushes on her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2393, Salsabil Faria wrote:
That's why you're so happy because
MR
's fake claim literally point towards me because everyone knows that I'm not good with this stuff :D So, congrats!
facts are facts
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm going now, if you have any more questions which I need to prove to
Datisi
, feel free to mention, I'll answer those in my free time.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you cannot even answer a simple question about your read change and your explaination about your margot read shift has to do with the gamestate with is exactly what i was accusing you of in the first place as scummy so :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

granted i gave you a freebie that makes you look good by blundering that ididnt read the game fully and that you were claiming i was scum

if im scum here i dont just random vote like that without knowledge of the gamestate ftr

datisi is much harder to convince and i showed clear lack of info of your scumread of CO so :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

overall tho @datisi go back to the kyouko post and see how MR/IV treat gamma and salsa differently and see how she is spewed scum from that.

thats a smoking gun and how i reached my conclusion so fast.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”