False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5643, Milobird wrote:I do wanna hear out Mastina, either because they're going to embarrass themselves or show themselves to be ineffectual. Either works.
If you were expecting a case, I don't have one, outside of just POE:

SirCakez is literally confirmed town from Firebringer. This is an indisputable 100% clear.
MathBlade is literally confirmed town from TIL (
especially
since with one scum left, scum couldn't both be Pooky and try to generate a false clea on MathBlade--TIL was the nightkill on N3 unless Pooky's scum and if Pooky's scum then MB isn't and if TIL was the nightkill, then MB can't be scum because MB wouldn't nightkill the cop about to make a false innocent on him).

I am town. Now, this is apparent to so so SO many people. Like, basically the entirety of the town both living and dead looked at me and could tell, "oh yeah, mastina's town here".
Spoiler: That's not an exaggeration, either.
In post 414, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:you might wanna change your vote though because I just iso'd you and it's currently on mastina
Sharing the Braincell had me as "not a good vote".
In post 1485, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well mastina and you both seem to be playing eerily similar to OMB and mastina was right on you there, so I'm going to listen this time as it would've worked out better last time if I'd listened. From the get go.
In post 1468, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Townie town townies:
Milobird
Mastina

Not today satan:
TIL (will trust mastina on this)
ssbm, the N1 nightkill, had me as
such
a strong townread that ssbm was
willing to sheep my read on a slot
In post 694, T3 wrote:
In post 357, mastina wrote:(snipping this)
locktown
T3 had me as locktown.
In post 2092, Firebringer wrote:Pokemon im carrying around:
SirCakez (nicknamed: cakeboi), T3 (nicknamed: TreeFifty), Save the Dragons (nickname: WonderWeasel), WhemeStar (nicknamed: KickStar), dkkoba (nicknamed: Lastresort), Milobird (nicknamed: KobraBell)

Box 1:
mastina, wisdom, gamma emerald, Truth Innuendo Lies
Firebringer had me as more town than not.
In post 4080, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:I don’t think Gamma’s ever scum here or Mastina. Because both of them helped play a major role in flipping Dwelee.

~I
Truth Innocent Lies had me as "never scum". (I could probably find more, even better, 'mastina is town' posts from TIL but I was lazy.)
In post 4131, Wisdom wrote:I townread Wheme and Imaginality and probably chowchow as well and dont see why you townread Mala but otherwise your solving is correct, mastina
Wisdom had me as outside the POE/solve. It's hard for me to find a read beyond that, but I was not a scumread of his which is itself saying something important.
In post 4027, Gamma Emerald wrote:Critter I know who you are with like 95% certainty and you’re probably town but for the love of god you need to listen to consensus on me/mastina/Nancy
In post 4011, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well the check is in already, there was a good chunk of people suspecting skrew, and critter has continually gone after me/mastina/Nancy which is all-the-nope.
In post 3431, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mastina is town for role stuff
Gamma Emerald had me as town.
chowchow had me as town because I wouldn't have an egg on my face if pushing a chowchow elimination was my wincon (scum); egg on face is reserved for pushing chowchow as town.
In post 5239, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't really think it's mastina
In post 1384, Save The Dragons wrote:do you have reads or a better push besides mastina
In post 1207, Save The Dragons wrote:Strong Town:
mastina
Save the Dragons had me as town.
In post 5661, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mastina scum has no conviction behind her reads/pushes
In post 5288, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:scum mastina would be like a 8 sigma event
In post 5251, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol wut

mastina is so far out of her scum range she couldn't find her way back to it with GPS
In post 4749, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:pooky milo mastina are town af
In post 4718, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:pooky milo mastina v town
Pooky,
one of the scumspects
, who has every reason to keep me in the POE, has me as town.
In post 5741, DkKoba wrote:i could care less if mastina is scum because at least mastina gave a shit about the game and can win for all i care + why the fuck does mastina kill mala
In post 5582, DkKoba wrote:@milo can you please swear to me u wont vote mastina in f4 btw if im flipped here
In post 5571, DkKoba wrote:ok maybe im conf biasing myself but i need to really double check things but
MILO IF I SAY BY EOD TODAY AND IM LIMMED THAT ITS NOT MASTINA FOR SURE WE AINT VOTING MASTINA U GOT IT ? U VOTE THE FK OUT OF POOKY
In post 5557, DkKoba wrote:also if its mastina then i deserve the big clown award bc honestly i just am not voting there ever
In post 5414, DkKoba wrote:we do not ever elim mastina or pooky this game. ever.
In post 5405, DkKoba wrote:i should probably inform you that the reason i townread you and mastina - the way the role was played - was very much stronger on mastina due to the fact their d1 play showed it.

so excuse me if im starting to get a little suspicious of the cheap excuses you're trying to throw at mastina without holistically analyzing her play while having the highest post count in the game which points to you 2 being aware of the gamestate in the entirety.

fun fact if youre scum here - you fucked up majorly by opening your mouth against mastina. should have stfu and let std and I go down and then win in limlo.
In post 5389, DkKoba wrote:why is math alive if mastina is scum?
This is by far not a complete list of quotes from DKKoba for why I am town but DKKoba, one of
the
biggest names in the POE, has me as town, so much so, that they literally went after Pooky before going after me. While they have wavered time from time because DKKoba is doing DKKoba things and DKKoba in a mafia game is like the manifestation of a person with severe ADHD (this is not intended as any form of insult btw, just observation of behavioral trait because DKKoba's playstyle reminds me of a bunch of people with ADHD and how they go about things) and part of that is forgetting why you were townreading someone literally 5 minutes after you townread them, but overall DKKoba has me as town in spite of them having strong incentive to not.
(Special callout:
MathBlade:
remember when Gamma Emerald said to fucking listen to him on me being town? Remember how you have then proceeded to fucking ignore that the entire fucking game?)

That's basically ELEVEN PLAYER SLOTS townreading me this game. 11/16. (21 players; I am one of them, so 20. I am excluding scum's reads from this, which means -4, thus: 16 total.) Literally over half the town has basically said, "oh yeah, mastina's town here". In fact it's MORE than half. It's 68.75% of the town. Over 2/3rds of the town. (now, granted: one of Pooky/Koba
could
be scum, which would bring the total down to 10/15, but that's still 2/3rds of the town even if so.)

There's a damn. fucking. good. reason. So many town players have townread me--it's because this is genuinely something that
even peak scumastina
couldn't pull off. I mean it. Dead serious. I legit have never, ever, ever had a scumgame where I've come
close
to what I've done in this game. No, seriously. I could even show you peak scumastina and prove it if you wanted me to, but I genuinely
cannot
scum this well even if I am at peak scumastina levels.

...Which, by the way.

As far as I know: I've never ever managed to achieve in
literally three years
. It's been over THREE years since I've had a good scumgame. The current scumastina is SO ridiculously obviously scum that it's not even funny.

I didn't even grab all the reasons for why I am town here. I could quote the reasons from all of the dead town for WHY this is me as town, not to mention all the reasons from Pooky that apply and all the reasons from DKKoba that apply.

I could even quote the dead scum.

I could even quote my iso.

All that aside from my role and being basically mod-spewed as conftown here.

Suffice to say: I shouldn't
really
need to case myself for why I am town here because literally anyone who has played with me should fucking know this is my towngame.

And frankly, MathBlade?

The fact that you've played with me for fucking YEARS and you still. fucking. think. that this could be my scumgame? Is frankly? Appalling. You absolutely
should
fucking know better than this shit and I WILL rub it in your face EVERY time we play together in the future. I will quote this fucking game and this fucking post and YOUR fucking shitty-ass tunnel on me to let you know, to remind you: when literally everyone can tell that I am town, YOU couldn't.

Still tho.

If need be, I WILL do that effort, later.

DKKoba here is town in just about every single way possible. Like, they've been town from what they've done, their role, their claim, their usage, their belief, their excitement in thinking they did something useful N2 (even if it turned out they hadn't), they aren't wrong in saying they've townslipped in ways I don't think scum would, basically, they are the slot who has the most reason out of any slot to be town.

Plus, even if they didn't--the chance at them getting another killstop off tonight is enough where even if they
weren't
this town, I'd want them alive tomorrow just in case.

Pooky has a lot less going for him to be town. It basically does boil down to, Pooky vigged scum N1, and the scum scumplained that we conftowned him for it. I still believe that the scumplaining was scumplaining. implosion wasn't caught until
after
he had claimed, and fucked up his claim. But the scumplaining happened in the same post
as
his claim. Which meant that,
at the time
, implosion didn't know he was fucked; implosion didn't know he was doomed to die. So the scumplaining I stick by it being more likely to be just that, scumplaining that they can't mislim Pooky.
I'll admit that if it's not Milobird here, then sure, yeah, Pooky basically tops the charts for chances at being scum.

But I genuinely just think it's Milobird here.
notscience has looked town by play; Bell has looked town by play; Bell has been outside the range of what his scum meta has been; their role is likely real and genuine and their usage of it looks town.

But everyone else, I just think is
more
town, and
someone
needs to be scum which is why I think it's just Milobird with Bell/notscience being randomly-playing-very-good scum. Wouldn't be the first game where a scum player with no history of playing good suddenly started playing good. (I just finished a game where Morning Tweet powerwolfed randomly for no good reason.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5775, mastina wrote:DKKoba is doing DKKoba things and DKKoba in a mafia game is like the manifestation of a person with severe ADHD (this is not intended as any form of insult btw, just observation of behavioral trait because DKKoba's playstyle reminds me of a bunch of people with ADHD and how they go about things) and part of that is forgetting why you were townreading someone literally 5 minutes after you townread them
(btw
DKKoba
, just in case you don't read my wall/the spoiler, figured you'd get a laugh out of this, which I said within)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by mastina »

(I should specify that I myself have minor ADHD but I know a LOT of people with
severe
ADHD and DKKoba's posting style legit reminds me of those folks.)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I've literally never misread bell in my life

there's no way he suddenly went from "unable to post as scum" to "top posting god scum bell"

it's literally just koba
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:26 pm

like you'd have to check him for performance enhancing drugs or some shit
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5662, DkKoba wrote:honestly like a large incriminating factor for pooky scum is that cakez is still alive here lmao
I mean, definitely possible.

MathBlade being alive should hard-spew me as town (like, MathBlade should
know
that I respect his competency enough to nightkill him when he's right because
I literally did that the last time I was scum in a game with him
so the fact that MathBlade ISN'T dead should prove that I'm town here), but beyond that, Titus/SirCakez/Malakittens all have about equal reasons to die in about any order.

I'll definitely be investigating that further, obviously.

I will say tho that devil's advocate, you-as-scum can't exactly nightkill the player you intend to claim you were protecting, but obviously, the counter to said devil's advocate argument is that you could've just killed SirCakez and claimed a protection on either Titus or MathBlade.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by mastina »

(Btw I did just now have a paranoia thought that I
really
want to express, but I legit genuinely think that while voicing said paranoia thought would be a
necessity
IF it were true, if it wasn't true I absolutely shouldn't. So I'm going to PM it to the mod instead to put it on the record.)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5746, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5744, MathBlade wrote:Koba it doesn’t have yours.
Remind me your night actions

I know it’s in your ISO but that’s a mile long

n1- evolve from sturdy phanpy(1 shot BP) -> donphan (earthquake, delayed rolestopper blah blah)
n2 - self target
n3- cant act
n4 - mathblade
n5- cant act
n6- sircakez
n7- cant act
I am thinking if we don’t elim Koba we make the protection a community vote.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5780, mastina wrote:
In post 5662, DkKoba wrote:honestly like a large incriminating factor for pooky scum is that cakez is still alive here lmao
I mean, definitely possible.

MathBlade being alive should hard-spew me as town (like, MathBlade should
know
that I respect his competency enough to nightkill him when he's right because
I literally did that the last time I was scum in a game with him
so the fact that MathBlade ISN'T dead should prove that I'm town here), but beyond that, Titus/SirCakez/Malakittens all have about equal reasons to die in about any order.

I'll definitely be investigating that further, obviously.

I will say tho that devil's advocate, you-as-scum can't exactly nightkill the player you intend to claim you were protecting, but obviously, the counter to said devil's advocate argument is that you could've just killed SirCakez and claimed a protection on either Titus or MathBlade.
For the record I am not tunneling you. This is me restrained going “help I wanna be dumb. Help me not be”

Like I wish I could just think you’re town but I don’t and I don’t know why I feel this so strongly.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:38 pm

In post 5782, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking if we don’t elim Koba we make the protection a community vote.
if you don't elim koba today they just win tomm
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5781, mastina wrote:(Btw I did just now have a paranoia thought that I
really
want to express, but I legit genuinely think that while voicing said paranoia thought would be a
necessity
IF it were true, if it wasn't true I absolutely shouldn't. So I'm going to PM it to the mod instead to put it on the record.)
Wait, nevermind. I can actually address this in-thread safely.
In post 5781, mastina wrote:(Btw I did just now have a paranoia thought that I
really
necessity
The horrifying thought I had was:

"What if Firebringer lied about his innocent result, in spite of not lying about his role?"

I.e., what if Firebringer did not in fact loyal neighborize SirCakez?

But I realized there's a stupidly simple way to verify this:

PookyTheMagicalBear:
Did SirCakez mention getting neighborized in your PT with him?

'Cause if so, bam, instant 100% completely undeniable proof that he is in fact still conftown and my paranoia was unfounded. (The basis of this paranoia was basically, well, basically everyone on D1 including me thought that SirCakez was scum. And that Firebringer has, previously, had a history of not being entirely truthful in his claims. But this paranoia theory thing is ridiculously easy to shut down. If the only source of proof of the claim came from Firebringer, then the paranoia would be viable, but if SirCakez at literally any time gave proof/evidence of his PT with Firebringer then obviously, he's conftown.)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5784, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5782, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking if we don’t elim Koba we make the protection a community vote.
if you don't elim koba today they just win tomm
Uhm six alive.

Assume we miselim.

4 alive tomorrow and it’s last elim as a conf town leads it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:42 pm

4 alive tomm

mastina never votes for koba

game over
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:43 pm

In post 5785, mastina wrote:PookyTheMagicalBear: Did SirCakez mention getting neighborized in your PT with him?
yea he said firebringer neighborized him and he's gonna tell firebringer that he vigged gypyx and see if he dies at night
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5788, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5785, mastina wrote:PookyTheMagicalBear: Did SirCakez mention getting neighborized in your PT with him?
yea he said firebringer neighborized him and he's gonna tell firebringer that he vigged gypyx and see if he dies at night
Good to have, paranoia addressed and 100% shut down, SirCakez is indeed conftown. Thanks. <3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5684, Milobird wrote:*surprised pikachu*
STD flipped town? Who’d have thought
I mean you say that but I can do it too;
*surprised pikachu*
Wisdom flipped town? Who’d have thought?

(I did. Very strongly so. And the game would literally be fucking over by now if you hadn't.)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why does this feel prisoners dilemma

Mastina wants Milo
Koba wants Pooky
Pooky wants Koba

No matter who I pick someone will call me bad :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5687, DkKoba wrote:@mastina why did you use your "rolestop" on me?
Because you were a hardclaimed rolestopper on D2. (Be glad I didn't use it on Dwlee since I genuinely was considering it since they were basically hardclaiming rolestopper on D2.)

I knew that there wouldn't be an infinite rolestopper loop, but with my role being one-shot, I figured that one night of having an unstoppable rolestopper would be good. Either scum would try to kill you (and thus, I would save your life), or you would successfully rolestop a player that scum attempted to kill (and thus, YOU would save their life). Obviously, come D3, I wouldn't know which was which, we'd have to as a town collectively figure out if scum tried to roleblock you and kill your save or if scum tried to kill you, but I thought it was genuinely the optimal move to make given your outted rolestopper claim on D2.

Now, granted: I knew there was a chance of some shenanigans going on in your claim, but I still figured that
even if so
, scum
still
might kill or roleblock you, making you a good rolestop even IF you were lying on your claim. (How was I to know you were planning on self-targeting? That's not a thing protective roles typically can do.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5688, DkKoba wrote:because milo is so blatantly town here
Everyone
is blatantly town since chowchow's death (and even then, while *I* personally couldn't tell that chowchow was blatantly town, plenty of others did).

Like, I am dead serious: the players who look the least town are literally the conftown players, when it comes to play.
...I probably need to explain what I mean by that so it's not misconstrued as shading the conftown players, hmm, how do I word this so the point gets across?
SirCakez is conftown, 100% confirmed as town beyond any shadow of a doubt. He
cannot
be scum. imaginality was the scum Godfather, and Gypyx was the scum universal backup. SirCakez was loyal neighborized N1, Firebringer hard-claimed this and per Pooky, SirCakez claimed this neighborhood in their PT and thus, it cannot be a fabrication, meaning that SirCakez is 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt, town.

...Yet in spite of being conftown, he legit genuinely doesn't
look
town by play. He IS town. He's literally mod-confirmed town. But if you didn't KNOW he was mod-confirmed town, looking at his iso, you'd think he'd top the charts as being a scum candidate by play.

MathBlade is conftown, 100% confirmed as town beyond any shadow of a doubt. He
cannot
be scum. imaginality was the scum Godfather, and Gypyx was the scum universal backup. Even
if
MathBlade could generate a false-innocent on himself
in spite
of those roles, evidence points to him not doing so. TIL investigated MathBlade N2. TIL confirmed MathBlade as town D4. There was a missing kill N3, and the only possible explanations for it are "Pooky is scum and was jailkept" or "scum tried to kill TIL to deny the MathBlade clear from coming through".

If Pooky is scum, then MathBlade by definition could not be scum given one scum left.
If Pooky isn't scum, then MathBlade cannot be scum because MathBlade, as scum, does not kill the cop when the cop is about to generate a false innocent on him.

So regardless, MathBlade is conftown here.

And yet, while MathBlade looks
decent
in iso and looks
reasonably
okay as town, compared to the non-conftown players, MathBlade doesn't look nearly as town as they do by play. He IS town. He's literally mod-confirmed town. But if you didn't KNOW he was mod-confirmed town, looking at his iso, you'd think that he'd be among the least-town slots by play.

And yet the conftown are, indeed, conftown--meaning that one of the slots who looks more town than the conftown by play...
...Is, in spite of looking more town than literal conftown by play...
...Not actually town, and in fact, is just scum who looks really damn town by play.

STD looked town by play, but was in the POE.
You look town by play, but are in the POE.
I am town by play, but am in the POE.
Pooky looks town by play, but is in the POE.
Milobird looks town by play, but is in the POE.

Everyone looks town by play--but one of the ones in the POE cannot be town and must in fact actually be scum.

And of the slots who look town by play but are in the POE, Milobird is the slot that I think has the highest chance of being scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5711, SirCakez wrote:I do want to talk to Math Milo and Mastina
I want you to paraphrase the PT because you have a decent chance of not being around on D9 if we miss on the lim today.

There's nothing which could be contained within which strengthen DKKoba's viewpoints, but it could influence
mine
In post 5735, MathBlade wrote:Does anyone have all the N1 claimed actions?
I want to make a version 3.0 of this, but for N1 actions, even the 2.0 version should be accurate:
In post 5772, mastina wrote:
Spoiler: Complete list of night actions, by player
In post 5320, mastina wrote:
Comprehensive List of Claims/Reads
, Version 2.0

T3

Pokemon:
Makuhita
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Bulk Up
Role:
extra attack for evolution
(speculation: evolution was an X-shot vig?)

Actions:
N1, did nothing? (not confirmed, but role wasn't evolved so presumed).
Notes:
(None)

Wisdom

Pokemon:
Huntail
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dive
Role:
Nonconsecutive Follower (sees type of move target used, from Protective/Killing/Investigative/Misc.; couldn't use two nights in a row)
Actions:
Guess we'll never know, huh?
Notes:
Fuck y'all for extending the game because with Wisdom not speed-limmed we'd have already ended the game in a town win.

Alexandrite/Gamma Emerald

Pokemon:
Blissey
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Heal Pulse
Role:
Indecisive Rolestopper (prevents target from being affected by any move/role; cannot target the same player consecutively)
Actions:
N1, rolestopped mastina (granting her a 1x copy of his role); N2, rolestopped Milobird; N3, rolestopped Truth Innuendos Lies (this is the source of the failed nightkill); N4, rolestopped MathBlade; N5, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

WhemeStar

Pokemon:
Gardevoir
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Imprison
Role:
Combined Jailkeeper Watcher (Targets a player; target is protected but roleblocked; learns whoever visited target)
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, ???; N3, targeted PookyTheMagicalBear (nobody targeted Pooky N3), N4 ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

The Goat/Titus

Pokemon:
Milotic->Milokaross
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Splash->Disarming Voice
Role:
Fruit Vendor->1-shot Strong-Willed Friendly Neighbor (cannot be prevented, but could be redirected)
Actions:
N1, targeted Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens (this action's failure is unexplained) and evolved. N2, Friendly Neighbor'd Milobird. (Milobird confirmed.); N6 was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

chowchow

Pokemon:
Wurmple->Cascoon->Dustox (allegedly due to scum flip D1)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Confusion
Role:
Roleblocker that doesn't stop kills
Actions:
evolved N1; evolved N2; no-action'd N3/N4/N5.
Notes:
...Oops?

Truth Innuendos Lies

Pokemon:
Absol
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Future Sight
Role:
Informed 3-shot Delayed Cop (targets a player; receives their role the next night; could use this action three times; knew there was a Godfather in the game, later revealed to be
imaginality
)
Actions:
N1,
Dwlee
; N2, investigated SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/Mathblade, received the result of them being
town
; N3, ??? (but was killed before results); N4, was nightkilled.
Notes:
Was the N3 nightkill, due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop being the only killstop effect to work that night.

Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens

Pokemon:
Remoraid->Octillery
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
???->???
Role:
Neighborizer-permanent-Busdriver(busdrives self and neighborized target permanently)->???
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, targeted Milobird (this action failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop); evolved; N3, ???; N4, ???; N5, ???; N6, ???
Notes:
Was confirmed as town from
MathBlade
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on them N4.

SirCakez

Pokemon:
Solrock
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
PookyTheMagicalBear

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Firebringer
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on him N1.

SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/MathBlade

Pokemon:
Lotad->Lombre->Ludicolo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mega Drain->1x Dragon Dance->???
Role:
???->modified 1-Shot Universal Backup (chooses who to back up the role of)->1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N4, neighborized
successfully
, conftowning them.
Notes:
Truth Innuendos Lies
investigating him N2 and receiving this result N3.

Sharing the Braincell/ssbm_Kyouko

Pokemon:
Azurill
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Attract
Role:
Lovedizer (target takes one more vote to eliminate)
Actions:
N1, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

Firebringer

Pokemon:
Rayquaza
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dragon Dance
Role:
1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (once in game, targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N1, neighborized
successfully
SirCakez
, conftowning him.
Notes:
(None)

Ralts/PookyTheMagicalBear

Pokemon:
Lunatone
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
SirCakez

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Pooky never busses D1 so is basically conftown. Even if he weren't, Consider this:
In post 4909, mastina wrote:
In post 4884, Milobird wrote:Also, no. I'm never clearing Pooky this game without a cop clear. I just can't.
Well then you're doing exactly what scum did because this should be all you need for proof of why Pooky is town:
In post 4341, imaginality wrote:If Pooky literally never buses his buddies D1 doesn't that cross into a trust tell? Like instead of "I'm always town if I say I am" it's "I'm always town if I say 'vote X' and X flips scum D1"?

Ugh. I just don't believe scum target TIL which would mean hoping Gamma targeted someone else. When scum have presumably used Perish Song on someone. Like, who else would Dwlee realistically have used Perish Song on?

And if there's a town power that could direct the scum kill onto Pooky surely someone would have claimed that?

So VOTE: Pooky
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
In post 4456, imaginality wrote:
In post 4455, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
You continuing to push Pooky isn’t doing you any favours. He’s practically confitown for the one shot vig thing.
Clearly not everyone agrees with you.
In post 4491, imaginality wrote:I just feel there's something off when people are treating it 100% confirmation of Pooky town. If other people are loudly proclaiming this every game it happens then Pooky not advertising it himself is irrelevant. Effectively town's getting an extra N1 cop inno result in a quarter or so of the games Pooky's in.

I don't know, it just annoys me we've gone from about to lim Pooky to about to lim me just because of this tell that everyone treats as gospel.
Read what imaginality is saying there and read what you're saying now and think about that for a second.

Pooky is town.
That should be enough to elevate him to conftown levels for you.

Milobird

Pokemon:
Meditite->Medichan
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Detect(only???)->???
Role:
2-shot nerfed/ORIGINAL-Motion Detector (also known as a weak-voyeur, not weak-modifier, but literally
weakened
-voyeur; may be getting an official NRG-rebranded-name soon) / Activated Bulletproof->Flavor Cop / Rolecop (depending on target's evolutionary status); checks what someone evolves into and if they’ve evolved/can still.
Actions:
N1, immunity, triggering evolution. N2, targeted Wisdom (result: two evolutions, one neighborizer one follower). N3, targeted Malakittens (result; evolved). N4, targeted STD (result, STD is a 2-evolution pokemon). N5, ???. N6, ???
Notes:
Obvtown by play, but not conftown.
Milobird where's the N5/N6?

mastina

Pokemon:
Sudowoodo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mimic
Role:
Reflexive Role-copier (the first player to target me, I get a one-shot copy of their move/role)->One-shot rolestopper
Actions:
N1, received a rolestop (later revealed to be Gamma Emerald's); N2, rolestopped DKKoba.
Notes:
Well I know I'm town but objectively I've technically only got circumstantial evidence clearing me between my interactions with scum, scum's interactions with me, the unlikelihood of scum having both my role and Gypyx's, and that I am out of my scum range, but *shrug*, SOME fucks still don't see me as town so make of it what you will.

Thestatusquo/DKKoba

Pokemon:
Phanpy->Donphan
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Sturdy->???
Role:
Bulletproof->Nonconsecutive Delayed modified-Rolestopper which is a form of Roleblocker (targets a player; anyone targeting that player that night is roleblocked the following night)
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, self-targeted (this failed due to me, mastina, rolestopping them); N3, could not act; N4, targeted MathBlade (this failed due to Gamma Emerald rolestopping them); N5, couldn't act.
Notes:
Was a personal townread. Claim doesn't seem like bullshit that was made up, and doesn't seem to be a scum role, either.

Save the Dragons

Pokemon:
Mareep->Flaafy->Ampharos
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Light Screen->Growl->Cotton Spore
Role:
Protection from non-Normal(type) moves (with link to Normal-type moves)->protect from harmful moves, prioritizing non-killing moves (one action stopped/night)->treestumps a player after their death.
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, evolved. N3, targeted
Titus
. N4, targeted MathBlade (however, this failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop).
Notes:
Was a townread. It felt like the same STD as I saw in Final Fantasy XIV, but today's events and last night's events make him look more suspect. Why Titus instead of SirCakez? His treestump only activates on the player's death. Treestumping Titus N3 didn't make Titus die N3; Titus was still able to vote and if she had a role, could've used it, up through N6.

In other words, using it on the known player whose role was expended instead of elsewhere is rather suspicious. Why not on SirCakez? He was clear but his role was unknown. Why not on TIL? They could've given us a third inno. Why not on WhemeStar? You get the idea. Plus, beyond that? The scum knew that MathBlade wasn't treestumped and wasn't able to be protected by DKKoba. Why was MathBlade NOT killed by the scum N6? And why did the scum know to target Titus?

Last night, aside from MathBlade, we had three conftown. Even with Malakittens not conftown on N3 (which diligent scum would be able to figure out), that's still a 50/50. How did they get it right?

I have my concerns about STD, and there's more not listed there (from other players who I read their points and didn't quote in my iso to +1 them, oops, but their points are valid and add to mine), so STD has some very ??? things going on.
I need to update this a little bit into a 3.0 version, but ^^^that is 98.5% accurate.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5750, MathBlade wrote:Did you ever evolve Mastina?
In post 5752, DkKoba wrote:mastina is sudowoodo which has no evolution
^
In post 5751, DkKoba wrote:i realized that the last scum likely is a rolecop so thats unreasonable
Funny you mention the last scum being a rolecop, DKKoba.

Because as it so happens, we have a claimed rolecop!
In post 5372, Milobird wrote:
In post 5326, mastina wrote:
Milobird

Pokemon:
Meditite->Medichan
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Detect(only???)->???
Role:
2-shot nerfed/ORIGINAL-Motion Detector (also known as a weak-voyeur, not weak-modifier, but literally
weakened
-voyeur; may be getting an official NRG-rebranded-name soon) / Activated Bulletproof->Flavor Cop / Rolecop (depending on target's evolutionary status); checks what someone evolves into and if they’ve evolved/can still.
Actions:
N1, immunity, triggering evolution. N2, targeted Wisdom (result: two evolutions, one neighborizer one follower). N3, targeted Malakittens (result; evolved). N4, targeted STD (result, STD is a 2-evolution pokemon).
It's the slot that I think is the least-town of the non-conftown!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5794, mastina wrote:
In post 5711, SirCakez wrote:I do want to talk to Math Milo and Mastina
I want you to paraphrase the PT because you have a decent chance of not being around on D9 if we miss on the lim today.

There's nothing which could be contained within which strengthen DKKoba's viewpoints, but it could influence
mine
In post 5735, MathBlade wrote:Does anyone have all the N1 claimed actions?
I want to make a version 3.0 of this, but for N1 actions, even the 2.0 version should be accurate:
In post 5772, mastina wrote:
Spoiler: Complete list of night actions, by player
In post 5320, mastina wrote:
Comprehensive List of Claims/Reads
, Version 2.0

T3

Pokemon:
Makuhita
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Bulk Up
Role:
extra attack for evolution
(speculation: evolution was an X-shot vig?)

Actions:
N1, did nothing? (not confirmed, but role wasn't evolved so presumed).
Notes:
(None)

Wisdom

Pokemon:
Huntail
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dive
Role:
Nonconsecutive Follower (sees type of move target used, from Protective/Killing/Investigative/Misc.; couldn't use two nights in a row)
Actions:
Guess we'll never know, huh?
Notes:
Fuck y'all for extending the game because with Wisdom not speed-limmed we'd have already ended the game in a town win.

Alexandrite/Gamma Emerald

Pokemon:
Blissey
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Heal Pulse
Role:
Indecisive Rolestopper (prevents target from being affected by any move/role; cannot target the same player consecutively)
Actions:
N1, rolestopped mastina (granting her a 1x copy of his role); N2, rolestopped Milobird; N3, rolestopped Truth Innuendos Lies (this is the source of the failed nightkill); N4, rolestopped MathBlade; N5, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

WhemeStar

Pokemon:
Gardevoir
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Imprison
Role:
Combined Jailkeeper Watcher (Targets a player; target is protected but roleblocked; learns whoever visited target)
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, ???; N3, targeted PookyTheMagicalBear (nobody targeted Pooky N3), N4 ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

The Goat/Titus

Pokemon:
Milotic->Milokaross
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Splash->Disarming Voice
Role:
Fruit Vendor->1-shot Strong-Willed Friendly Neighbor (cannot be prevented, but could be redirected)
Actions:
N1, targeted Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens (this action's failure is unexplained) and evolved. N2, Friendly Neighbor'd Milobird. (Milobird confirmed.); N6 was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

chowchow

Pokemon:
Wurmple->Cascoon->Dustox (allegedly due to scum flip D1)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Confusion
Role:
Roleblocker that doesn't stop kills
Actions:
evolved N1; evolved N2; no-action'd N3/N4/N5.
Notes:
...Oops?

Truth Innuendos Lies

Pokemon:
Absol
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Future Sight
Role:
Informed 3-shot Delayed Cop (targets a player; receives their role the next night; could use this action three times; knew there was a Godfather in the game, later revealed to be
imaginality
)
Actions:
N1,
Dwlee
; N2, investigated SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/Mathblade, received the result of them being
town
; N3, ??? (but was killed before results); N4, was nightkilled.
Notes:
Was the N3 nightkill, due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop being the only killstop effect to work that night.

Pokemon:
Remoraid->Octillery
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
???->???
Role:
Neighborizer-permanent-Busdriver(busdrives self and neighborized target permanently)->???
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, targeted Milobird (this action failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop); evolved; N3, ???; N4, ???; N5, ???; N6, ???
Notes:
MathBlade
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on them N4.

SirCakez

Pokemon:
Solrock
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
PookyTheMagicalBear

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Firebringer
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on him N1.

SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/MathBlade

Pokemon:
Lotad->Lombre->Ludicolo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mega Drain->1x Dragon Dance->???
Role:
???->modified 1-Shot Universal Backup (chooses who to back up the role of)->1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N4, neighborized
successfully
, conftowning them.
Notes:
Truth Innuendos Lies
investigating him N2 and receiving this result N3.

Sharing the Braincell/ssbm_Kyouko

Pokemon:
Azurill
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Attract
Role:
Lovedizer (target takes one more vote to eliminate)
Actions:
N1, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

Firebringer

Pokemon:
Rayquaza
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dragon Dance
Role:
1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (once in game, targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N1, neighborized
successfully
SirCakez
, conftowning him.
Notes:
(None)

Ralts/PookyTheMagicalBear

Pokemon:
Lunatone
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
SirCakez

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Pooky never busses D1 so is basically conftown. Even if he weren't, Consider this:
In post 4909, mastina wrote:
In post 4884, Milobird wrote:Also, no. I'm never clearing Pooky this game without a cop clear. I just can't.
Well then you're doing exactly what scum did because this should be all you need for proof of why Pooky is town:
In post 4341, imaginality wrote:If Pooky literally never buses his buddies D1 doesn't that cross into a trust tell? Like instead of "I'm always town if I say I am" it's "I'm always town if I say 'vote X' and X flips scum D1"?

Ugh. I just don't believe scum target TIL which would mean hoping Gamma targeted someone else. When scum have presumably used Perish Song on someone. Like, who else would Dwlee realistically have used Perish Song on?

And if there's a town power that could direct the scum kill onto Pooky surely someone would have claimed that?

So VOTE: Pooky
In post 4456, imaginality wrote:
In post 4455, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
You continuing to push Pooky isn’t doing you any favours. He’s practically confitown for the one shot vig thing.
Clearly not everyone agrees with you.
In post 4491, imaginality wrote:I just feel there's something off when people are treating it 100% confirmation of Pooky town. If other people are loudly proclaiming this every game it happens then Pooky not advertising it himself is irrelevant. Effectively town's getting an extra N1 cop inno result in a quarter or so of the games Pooky's in.

I don't know, it just annoys me we've gone from about to lim Pooky to about to lim me just because of this tell that everyone treats as gospel.
Read what imaginality is saying there and read what you're saying now and think about that for a second.

Pooky is town.
That should be enough to elevate him to conftown levels for you.

Milobird

Pokemon:
Meditite->Medichan
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Detect(only???)->???
Role:
weakened
Actions:
N1, immunity, triggering evolution. N2, targeted Wisdom (result: two evolutions, one neighborizer one follower). N3, targeted Malakittens (result; evolved). N4, targeted STD (result, STD is a 2-evolution pokemon). N5, ???. N6, ???
Notes:
Obvtown by play, but not conftown.
Milobird where's the N5/N6?

mastina

Pokemon:
Sudowoodo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mimic
Role:
Reflexive Role-copier (the first player to target me, I get a one-shot copy of their move/role)->One-shot rolestopper
Actions:
N1, received a rolestop (later revealed to be Gamma Emerald's); N2, rolestopped DKKoba.
Notes:
Well I know I'm town but objectively I've technically only got circumstantial evidence clearing me between my interactions with scum, scum's interactions with me, the unlikelihood of scum having both my role and Gypyx's, and that I am out of my scum range, but *shrug*, SOME fucks still don't see me as town so make of it what you will.

Thestatusquo/DKKoba

Pokemon:
Phanpy->Donphan
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Sturdy->???
Role:
Bulletproof->Nonconsecutive Delayed modified-Rolestopper which is a form of Roleblocker (targets a player; anyone targeting that player that night is roleblocked the following night)
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, self-targeted (this failed due to me, mastina, rolestopping them); N3, could not act; N4, targeted MathBlade (this failed due to Gamma Emerald rolestopping them); N5, couldn't act.
Notes:
Was a personal townread. Claim doesn't seem like bullshit that was made up, and doesn't seem to be a scum role, either.

Save the Dragons

Pokemon:
Mareep->Flaafy->Ampharos
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Light Screen->Growl->Cotton Spore
Role:
Protection from non-Normal(type) moves (with link to Normal-type moves)->protect from harmful moves, prioritizing non-killing moves (one action stopped/night)->treestumps a player after their death.
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, evolved. N3, targeted
Titus
. N4, targeted MathBlade (however, this failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop).
Notes:
Was a townread. It felt like the same STD as I saw in Final Fantasy XIV, but today's events and last night's events make him look more suspect. Why Titus instead of SirCakez? His treestump only activates on the player's death. Treestumping Titus N3 didn't make Titus die N3; Titus was still able to vote and if she had a role, could've used it, up through N6.

In other words, using it on the known player whose role was expended instead of elsewhere is rather suspicious. Why not on SirCakez? He was clear but his role was unknown. Why not on TIL? They could've given us a third inno. Why not on WhemeStar? You get the idea. Plus, beyond that? The scum knew that MathBlade wasn't treestumped and wasn't able to be protected by DKKoba. Why was MathBlade NOT killed by the scum N6? And why did the scum know to target Titus?

Last night, aside from MathBlade, we had three conftown. Even with Malakittens not conftown on N3 (which diligent scum would be able to figure out), that's still a 50/50. How did they get it right?

I have my concerns about STD, and there's more not listed there (from other players who I read their points and didn't quote in my iso to +1 them, oops, but their points are valid and add to mine), so STD has some very ??? things going on.
I need to update this a little bit into a 3.0 version, but ^^^that is 98.5% accurate.
I kinda want to elim Koba for policy

But I don’t wanna elim Koba so we can save SirCakez as Titus and Cakez maybe better together.

Thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5778, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's no way he suddenly went from "unable to post as scum" to "top posting god scum bell"
Bell has ~62/200 posts on page one of their iso (altho admittedly, possibly more if some of the unsigned ones were him but even counting those it'd be in the ~75/200 range).

On page two, it's ~71/200.
Bringing the total up to ~136/400 (possibly ~146/400).

On page three, it's ~63/200.
Bringing the total up to ~199/600 (possibly 209/600).

On page four, it's ~35/82.

Bringing the total up to 234/682. (Possibly 244/682.)

You
say
Bell is unable to post as scum, but the last time I saw Bell as scum, the amount is actually comparable to here.

Bell had 374 posts as scum in Pooky v Flavor Leaf.
You DO remember that that was Bell as SCUM, right?
Bell had 374 posts in Pooky v Flavor Leaf, in spite of being eliminated day phases earlier.

Bell has
less posts in this game
than he did in a game
he was eliminated in half the game earlier
as scum.

The majority of the posts from Milobird have been notscience.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5797, mastina wrote:
In post 5778, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's no way he suddenly went from "unable to post as scum" to "top posting god scum bell"
Bell has ~62/200 posts on page one of their iso (altho admittedly, possibly more if some of the unsigned ones were him but even counting those it'd be in the ~75/200 range).

On page two, it's ~71/200.
Bringing the total up to ~136/400 (possibly ~146/400).

On page three, it's ~63/200.
Bringing the total up to ~199/600 (possibly 209/600).

On page four, it's ~35/82.

Bringing the total up to 234/682. (Possibly 244/682.)

You
say
Bell is unable to post as scum, but the last time I saw Bell as scum, the amount is actually comparable to here.

Bell had 374 posts as scum in Pooky v Flavor Leaf.
You DO remember that that was Bell as SCUM, right?
Bell had 374 posts in Pooky v Flavor Leaf, in spite of being eliminated day phases earlier.

Bell has
less posts in this game
than he did in a game
he was eliminated in half the game earlier
as scum.

The majority of the posts from Milobird have been notscience.
Wait it's even worse than that.

This is DAY PHASE NUMBER EIGHT.
In DAY PHASE NUMBER EIGHT, Bell has ~240-260 posts. Maybe slightly more, depends on just how many of the unsigned posts were Bell not signing, I could've lost count, but this is still his
approximate
posting rate in this game. He has posted
about
250 times in 8 days. Give or take.

In the game YOU WERE THE IC IN, Pooky, Bell,
as scum
, had
350 posts
in two day phases

Bell, as scum in that game, had more posts in
two days
than he has in
the entirety of this game

I get that Bell looks town.
But he looks a lot less town than you're giving him credit for.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5787, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mastina never votes for koba
I mean I'm not going to override the conftown and tomorrow between Titus and the surviving conftown we're going to have two.

I will
do research
, and I will
advise
the conftown based off of my research. I will share my findings, I will give my opinions, I will tell them what I see and what I think. But I will not vote against them (unless of course they stupidly decide that the scum is me, obv).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”