Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Azaariah »

i've been reading but have had a very empty head for quite some time now. i don't know what to make of my wagon or the game after thinking andante was definitely scum for such a long time. i originally thought that andante and april were scum together. i kept saying that andante scum cleared april because i really wanted to see people's reactions to that and to see if i could get scum to bus andante in return for a hard townread on april who seems like a strong player (everyone seems to know them for some reason?). obviously, i can't prove that but you can really see the difference in passion between that read which i repeated in two really thin posts as compared to my andante read. i was really deep in that tunnel and now that i dont think it's correct, i don't know what to think about the game. im afraid to commit to any reads because my brain knows andante isn't scum but im still clinging on to that thought.

i keep wanting to just reply to osuka's long post the way he's been replying to my posts out of frustration but i know it doesn't help. there is no case on me and i don't know what to do about that. i don't know what im doing and this is kind of where i am. i guess this will sound like im lost but im not. im just processing and waiting.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Azaariah »

this was actually the reason for my hard townread on holiday. holiday directly said that them being scum together made a ton of sense, which it did. i wanted to agree but i still felt that andante was scum with april at the time and felt i needed scum's buses to get the wagon through so i didn't. but if that helps bring clarity to that read, there's that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1101, Azaariah wrote:i kept saying that andante scum cleared april because i really wanted to see people's reactions to that and to see if i could get scum to bus andante in return for a hard townread on april who seems like a strong player (everyone seems to know them for some reason?).
This explains a decent bit.

Unfortunately you don't control the gamestate on your own and without knowing who you are I don't think April would ever take that bait.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Azaariah »

i was hoping that scum would think andante was beyond saving and just decide to bus after seeing a post like that. i guess that might sound a bit stupid but i sort of imagine that if andante were scum, they'd be active and panicking in the scum pt. i think in that situation, scum are naturally inclined to bus and a little push topples the whole tower. obviously, this is wrong and i don't believe that is the case at all anymore but that was my thought process at the time.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by osuka »

@mod: v/la for 24 hours initially. maybe more, maybe less - will update in-thread

sorry for the uncertainty everybody, i have a kidney stone that is really making me miserable right now

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Azaariah »

andante was under a decent amount of pressure at one point in time. i think a little panicking from scum andante would've made scum at least think about bussing. at that time, i think it's fair to say i was becoming the most widely townread person just based off those pages of the game. in that situation, i saw myself as having a little bit more power than i normally would and wanted to see if i could get a scum flip with it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
This feels like town thought process though I also don’t rlly think andante is scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

the perspectiveposting is giving me a few moments of "oh shit, that checks out" but i wanna know how falls into it. how much of it do you still believe?
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 897, Azaariah wrote:this page of andante's posts actually looks pretty good now that i'm reading it. i read a couple of this posts earlier but i definitely feel some towny mindset seeping from these posts. andante's so offended at the idea that they are scum that i think it probably does come from town. i haven't seen my tell yet but im actually ok with retracting my last long post and unvoting for now. UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:28 pm

In post 1104, Azaariah wrote:i guess that might sound a bit stupid but i sort of imagine that if andante were scum, they'd be active and panicking in the scum pt.
Meta read? Or you just think you command so much force with a page 8 read that scum would feel unable to shake it?

Given how early your read came out, I wouldn't be taking it that seriously as Andante's partner, or even as Andante herself. If you were someone she knew and/or respected, that might be different.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:29 pm

sorry to hear that osuka, hope you feel better soon!
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 1110, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1104, Azaariah wrote:i guess that might sound a bit stupid but i sort of imagine that if andante were scum, they'd be active and panicking in the scum pt.
Meta read? Or you just think you command so much force with a page 8 read that scum would feel unable to shake it?

Given how early your read came out, I wouldn't be taking it that seriously as Andante's partner, or even as Andante herself. If you were someone she knew and/or respected, that might be different.
i do not know andante. however this was around page 16 and i think it was genuinely possible under certain circumstances that andante gets quickhammered there. this did not happen but i think it was a real possibility that would've been even more real if andante were actually scum.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

1st - are we missing a player? Free spirit hasnt posted in 4 days

2nd - i dont know who paula is
In post 1001, Hella Jeff wrote:i also......... Dont like your treatment of T3 but thats something ill EXPAND on later.
cool things happen later
3rd ^^^ i dont know who this is referrring to
In post 1032, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're basically an constant surveillance camera that responds to stimuli, but has no purpose.

Which is an typical scum playstyle.
i feel this describes my day 1 play every game.
In post 1061, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I see a lot of votes for Azaariah but the push is so weak. Like nobody actually cares.
Do the slots voting Azaariah actually scumread them?
i was surprised how often they had been pinging me day 1 for suspicious behaviors (i normally use points like that as just public notes of people i find suspicious so day 2 i have something to look at, but when 75% of them was all one person!), so i voted.
In post 1101, Azaariah wrote:i've been reading but have had a very empty head for quite some time now. i don't know what to make of my wagon or the game after thinking andante was definitely scum for such a long time. i originally thought that andante and april were scum together. i kept saying that andante scum cleared april because i really wanted to see people's reactions to that and to see if i could get scum to bus andante in return for a hard townread on april who seems like a strong player (everyone seems to know them for some reason?). obviously, i can't prove that but you can really see the difference in passion between that read which i repeated in two really thin posts as compared to my andante read. i was really deep in that tunnel and now that i dont think it's correct, i don't know what to think about the game. im afraid to commit to any reads because my brain knows andante isn't scum but im still clinging on to that thought.

i keep wanting to just reply to osuka's long post the way he's been replying to my posts out of frustration but i know it doesn't help. there is no case on me and i don't know what to do about that. i don't know what im doing and this is kind of where i am. i guess this will sound like im lost but im not. im just processing and waiting.
when i read posts like this i want to say things like "How about a nice game of tic-tac-toe? because the level of thought people put into this is so way above mine.
if people expect me to play/get this sort of thing, then you really need to not.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Geranit what are ur reads
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Geranit what are ur reads
Day 1 sucks.
I have no clue about anyone. I have voted for someone but they are like +25% over average to be scum. This is because in thr past when I have tried to use "naughty poibts" to try and find scummy players by the end of thr game I was usually 100% wrong - I have very little confidence in my day 1 reads (hence my normal day 1 sucks mantra)
A few players are spamming the thread and doesn't help me at all get a feel for the game (if I come back overnight to six pages of YouTube videos, hard to find anything worth paying attention to).
Game is drifting badly, I would have expected there to be a few more sharp exchanges between people but no one seems bothered.

I feel like I am being given a pass even more than normal, usually someone tries to get something going on me day 1 before they get told "this is just how geraint plays" and I get left alone until later. Dunno why?

I am also getting even less interactions with others....this message is the first time I can remember in days someone has reacted to me. I feel a little lonely to be honest....why I have written so much now in reply to you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

waow
ngl you trying to pursue why free spirit hadn’t posted is probtown bcuz scum imo tend to be more aware of stuff like, idk, people switching to their mains?
<Embrace The Void>

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1116, Gamma Emerald wrote:waow
ngl you trying to pursue why free spirit hadn’t posted is probtown bcuz scum imo tend to be more aware of stuff like, idk, people switching to their mains?
whelp - don't i feel an idiot. scratch that - i just
am
an idiot
at this point i really, really want to go back and edit my post before too many people wake up and see it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You can’t edit posts in mafia games lol
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1115, geraintm wrote:I feel like I am being given a pass even more than normal, usually someone tries to get something going on me day 1 before they get told "this is just how geraint plays" and I get left alone until later. Dunno why?
As my townread.
I probably would have said "geraint wagon sucks" if there ever was one.
But as it turns out there isn’t soo…
Yup.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:You can’t edit posts in mafia games lol
I know...why I said I wish I could rather than my idiocy stay up for all to see
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And the reason why i have Geraint and A50 so differently, despite doing pretty much the same thing. Is that Geraint feels genuinely lost, while A50 feels like they’re just doing it on purpose.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Geraint is like that lost kid in the checkout aisle while A50 is the shifty cigarette smoking agent leaning towards the wall with his trench coat.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: almost50
If I’m right about who HJ is, them defending A50 this hard is even more damning for him than if I were to give that same type of defense on someone
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sounds good to me fam.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”