GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ohhh.
I think i get it Gamma.
Ok mindmeld+++ if that is actually the case.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1105, osuka wrote:
@mod: v/la for 24 hours initially. maybe more, maybe less - will update in-thread

sorry for the uncertainty everybody, i have a kidney stone that is really making me miserable right now
Having had one -some 25 years ago- I can certainly say "I feel your pain". I hope everything goes well with you and you finally manage to "eject" it out. (I still have mine kept somewhere for the unpleasant memory).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And the reason why i have Geraint and A50 so differently, despite doing pretty much the same thing. Is that Geraint feels genuinely lost, while A50 feels like they’re just doing it on purpose.
Where do you even get that I'm "lost" from my posts?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1127, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And the reason why i have Geraint and A50 so differently, despite doing pretty much the same thing. Is that Geraint feels genuinely lost, while A50 feels like they’re just doing it on purpose.
Where do you even get that I'm "lost" from my posts?
That's not what i'm saying in your case.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

What are you saying then?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That you're not even trying to solve and just posting memes. And responding to accusatory post i guess, to put on a show about how little it bothers you or something?

I'm just asking you to show that you care even a little bit about solving or the state of the game, because it appears you don't.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

I can't help you if you're not putting on your glasses. Just because I'm not showing "all" my thoughts right now doesn't mean I don't have thoughts. Just because I'm not trying to "appear" like I care doesn't mean that I don't care. You should know by now (after all the games we've played together) that i hate the words "looks, feels, pings..etc", so I can't even acknowledge your accusation that I "appear" to be not solving.

Solving come on many levels. One of them is to remove oneself from the lim pool ON DAY ONE. (Now if you ignore the last 3 words I'm going to stop responding to you). Laying low and watching things quietly is as good as being vocal and obv!Towning in that regard. If I see something that
needs
my intervention I will jump right in. However, if -say- I SR you and I see a wagon being formed on you and someone else pushing it, I don't "need" to be vocal about it. I'll just vote you and that's that.

Now where my head's at on DAY ONE? What do you care? If I was a Cop I don't want Scum to know whom I will be checking. If I was a Tracker I don't want them to know whom I will target. If I was a Doctor I don't want them to know whom I'm protecting. If I was a Vig I don't want them to know whom I'm shooting. If I was a VT I don't want then to know that either, and would rather they think what I'm up to and what my role is.

I am NOT going to play the game how someone else thinks I should, or expects me to. I will always play the way I feel like playing at the time. If that doesn't please you, I'm sorry, Keep on pushing me if you want to. Either you're Town and wasting your time, or Scum and digging your own grave.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But the way i solve is to find out which players are trying to solve and which players are doing so genuinely.
If you do not do these things then i cannot read you as town. Thus i will push you, that's how i work.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If like 10 players in a 13 player playerlist are doing nothing then i guess they are all in my PoE.
It's their fault in the first place.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You haven't given a single read on anyone but just keep making excuses about you "having reads" but doing nothing with it.
Literally your most AI post is OMGUS directed at Gamma for them voting you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 972, Almost50 wrote:
In post 924, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d always be down to kill a do-nothing A50
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Or at least that's what i'm assuming this is.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1132, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But the way i solve is to find out which players are trying to solve and which players are doing so genuinely.
If you do not do these things then i cannot read you as town. Thus i will push you, that's how i work.
As I said.. it's your own grave

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If like 10 players in a 13 player playerlist are doing nothing then i guess they are all in my PoE.
It's their fault in the first place.
:lol:

If 10 players are doing nothing you can't rally anyone to vote anyone. Who are you kidding?

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Norwee, what's your read on me?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1134, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You haven't given a single read on anyone but just keep making excuses about you "having reads" but doing nothing with it.
Literally your most AI post is OMGUS directed at Gamma for them voting you.
Mate, stop arguing. Just keep voting me and give it your best shot.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1135, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 972, Almost50 wrote:
In post 924, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d always be down to kill a do-nothing A50
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Or at least that's what i'm assuming this is.
What's wrong with OMGUS? Since when is OMGUS AI??

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1136, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1132, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But the way i solve is to find out which players are trying to solve and which players are doing so genuinely.
As I said.. it's your own grave
Why are you being so cocky?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1138, Something_Smart wrote:Norwee, what's your read on me?
In post 779, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyways, i'm not touching the S_S slot with a foot long pole considering how bad i am at reading the slot.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:27 am

That's... fair, I guess. Is that for D1, or indefinitely?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1143, Something_Smart wrote:That's... fair, I guess. Is that for D1, or indefinitely?
If there's an cop clear on you then you're probably town.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:28 am

Lmao. Unless it's by April, don't trust that shit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why are you being so cocky?
Because it's DAY FUCKING ONE. I also have other reasons that I can't address directly, but let's say -as a general statement- that when I do decide to point out something scummy going on that's leading to an unfavourable outcome some stupid townie jumps right in and decides they want to teach me how to fucking play. At the end of the day when we do lim the person I had been voting forever they do flip red.

So, I'd rather be SR'd for doing nothing than being SR'd for actually scumhunting. At least it won't make me snap if you're voting me because I "appear" to have no reads.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I guess i could say that you feel guttown, but i don't trust my read for shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1146, Almost50 wrote:At the end of the day when we do lim the person I had been voting forever they do flip red.
So you do think Gamma is scum, but you're not saying why? Is that what you're getting at?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1145, Something_Smart wrote:Lmao. Unless it's by April, don't trust that shit
What do you mean?
Is April known for doing cop checks on you?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”