Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1198, April Ludgate wrote:I have a question, Andante, what is that doggie from?
no clue, I googled dog avatar or something and saw this, I love it :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Andante »

PAGE TOP TOO!!! YES!!! I wasn't even trying :)
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:28 am

Post by April Ludgate »

HELLLLLLOOOOo, welcome to

LAST NIGHT TOMORROW,

I'm your host, April Ludgate, so reciprocate, then let's go on a date, or else imma hate
you.

Dwlee99
- eh, i like the miller claim, and their "didnt anybody hear me?" mentality. still think they're town as i have from the beginning of the game.

Something_Smart
- they're popping in here and there, nothing they're saying isn't true, and i feel like i'm naturally paranoid of them this game, so i actually think them town because of it. Scumthing_Smart doesnt ping me this early, they'd have done something more to specifically see it, so im gonna say this is a townie slot.

T3
- I felt like this was going to the fall wagon, and gamestate made its way through here. It feels like scum were okay with this going through, but most were probably sitting off of this one in hopes it'd pick up by itself. Scum not making any hard pushes this game likely, so this is actually lean town. their playstyle of not being around town feels genuine to me for some reason.

Azaariah
- some of their pushes felt super bold if they're scum, not out of the question, but might lean town here.

geraintm
- a lot of focus on day 1 reads not meaning anything, honestly, this is right in line with how i feel geraint feels about day 1, and i understand that's how he thinks. however, he might just be stating a fact about his mafilosophy, which could be coming from scum.

Gamma/A50
- honestly, i dont know. Seems like a genuine confrontation, which lends it to being possible TvT, I'd rather let this feud continue a couple days because it forces both of them to make action. Flips can solve these two.

osuka
- idk

NorwegianBoyEE
- not sure, i like a lot of what they say, but nothing i see couldnt be coming from scum them. I'll keep them a bit null for now. if this is scum, it's one of those gonna have to work with them situations.

Andante
- momentum does seem to sway around them, and i feel like their energy has some direction towards where the wagon goes, a la t3, and with their last comment, i feel like Hella Jeff legit could pick up some momentum, it was like an actual comment of turn of gamestate. Now, could this be town that scum are happy to let push for them, yeah.

Hella Jeff
- they were focused on my read of them a lot earlier, and i felt early game they were establishing their position in game a lot. i also didnt like that comment i called them out on before. I will say, if they are scum, theyre playing it completely flat noodle style against me, which i can see as a possibility, in hopes i go elsewhere, trying not to get me to push them harder, but it is naturally working against me, so while I do start to feel townier vibes here and there, im stuck in that spot where i feel it could just be scum trying specifically to get me to not read them as scum.

Holiday
- i forget about them, and i generally like what they say. This is actually a red flag. This is probably gonna be my highest scum read right now, but honestly, none of my deeper scum reads are that strong. I think scum is playing it safe, as I said with that Andante a bit back.

()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)

Will the feud between Gamma and A50 continue?!

Is Flavor gonna end up being able to explain that Holiday read more?!?!?

Will Andante bark bark for pages now that they're a deeper scum read??!!?!?!?

Find out next time on LAST NIGHT TOMORROWWWW!!!!!!!
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1202, April Ludgate wrote:I felt like this was going to the fall wagon, and gamestate made its way through here. It feels like scum were okay with this going through, but most were probably sitting off of this one in hopes it'd pick up by itself. Scum not making any hard pushes this game likely, so this is actually lean town. their playstyle of not being around town feels genuine to me for some reason.
How do you distinguish between "scum waiting for other people to hop on" and "scum not hopping on cause buddy"

Also, I recognize all of my thoughts on the game are kinda focused on t3 rn
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1202, April Ludgate wrote:osuka - idk
hahahaha I love this one!

But overall love the effort on this post!
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Vote Count 1.0.5

Azaariah (3) osuka, T3, geraintm [E-4]
Almost50 (2) NorwegianboyEE, Gamma Emerald
Hella Jeff (1) April Ludgate
T3 (2) Dwlee99, Andante
Gamma Emerald (1) Almost50
NorwegianboyEE (1) Hella Jeff
Not Voting (3) Something_Smart, Azaariah, Holiday

Deadline: (expired on 2021-11-22 18:17:16)
[/size]

Mod Notes:
VC is done by hand. Please let me know if I mess something up.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1203, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1202, April Ludgate wrote:I felt like this was going to the fall wagon, and gamestate made its way through here. It feels like scum were okay with this going through, but most were probably sitting off of this one in hopes it'd pick up by itself. Scum not making any hard pushes this game likely, so this is actually lean town. their playstyle of not being around town feels genuine to me for some reason.
How do you distinguish between "scum waiting for other people to hop on" and "scum not hopping on cause buddy"

Also, I recognize all of my thoughts on the game are kinda focused on t3 rn

scum dont do that as often as you think. people like to hop on, and if they aren't you can see them pushing elsewhere sometimes. it is possible, though, i just dont feel like scum are actively trying to stop t3 wagon
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Azaariah »

VOTE: t3

im alright with this. i think hella jeff is town still despite some previous concerns there. andante is off the table. they're just town.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Geraint is like that lost kid in the checkout aisle while A50 is the shifty cigarette smoking agent leaning towards the wall with his trench coat.
i'll take this as a compliment :)
In post 1195, Andante wrote:I think we need some pressure going Jeff's way tbh
naughty point.

in response to April's long post

Dwlee - i actually didn't like their "did anyone notice post". i thought it was something they should have left for later. but then again i am 99% sure i've never been a miller and no idea how it should be played.

i don't get how Something Smart and Norwegian get put so far apart when the basic read (i like what they say/nothing they say isn't true) is so similar <- this feels weird and just wanted to make a note of it if/when we learn April's alignment.

agree about holiday.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If I didn't bring it up a cop may have checked me
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1207, Azaariah wrote:VOTE: t3

im alright with this. i think hella jeff is town still despite some previous concerns there. andante is off the table. they're just town.
Literally voting the top wagon with a bs explanation just to save yourself
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1210, T3 wrote:

How much do you believe this
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1211, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1210, T3 wrote:

The vote was bad
And azar is the top wagon and I’m the second to top wagon
So yeah
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 1210, T3 wrote:

haha

Spoiler:
In post 31, T3 wrote:VOTE: monke
In post 38, T3 wrote:
In post 33, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 31, T3 wrote:VOTE: monke
Please do not refer to people by avatar in voting.
VOTE: whatever the Pokemon in your avatar is
understood
In post 332, T3 wrote:
In post 324, Azaariah wrote:i've thought about this for a pretty long amount of time and it still strikes me as extremely strange. the reason im not clear on the motivation is because it could be purely to shade or it could be tmi. either way i think the Andante is still scum.
In post 329, Azaariah wrote:
In post 116, Andante wrote:
In post 114, T3 wrote:what is andante doing
playing the game. what do you what from me?
In post 117, Andante wrote:I KNOW yall missed me when the game started :) but have no fear!!! doggo is here!!!
their iso is pretty long but im not going to dig through this all. posts like these two come right after each other.

andante hasn't actually done anything this game besides shade and pocket players. it may be that their personality is bright and cheery but people like that tend to be a little more trusting or extremely paranoid depending on which side they lean towards. this is highly likely to just be scum play.

i've posted a forth of andante's post count yet i can say with certainty that i've said more on the game than andante has.
AGREED.
VOTE: andante
In post 903, T3 wrote:VOTE: azar
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Azaariah »

unfortunately, you have been the top wagon for the entire first half of the game so any vote you make falls under your own words "a bs explanation just to save yourself". doesn't look to me like you explained anything in any of them.

you voted me for "shading" you when all i did was say that your poe was gross, which is my own opinion that i am entitled to having regardless of if you explain things, which you didn't either way :)
In post 901, T3 wrote:You’re shading me without inquiring further even though I’ve explained most of my reads.
Come on.
VOTE: azar[/b]
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Azaariah »

in fact it looks to me like you saw andante was coming under pressure and immediately hopped on with an explanation that wasn't even yours. now that it's flipped on me, hypocritical posts are just spilling out.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Azaariah »

and for the record, i am the top wagon here. not you. now we are tied because i voted you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1212, T3 wrote:
In post 1211, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1210, T3 wrote:

The vote was bad
And azar is the top wagon and I’m the second to top wagon
So yeah
So how much do you believe it
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I think if Azaariah & T3 each tried to both town!case oneself and scum!case the other that might help us all (including the both of them). Too much work, I know, but it's worth it.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 1218, Almost50 wrote:I think if Azaariah & T3 each tried to both town!case oneself and scum!case the other that might help us all (including the both of them). Too much work, I know, but it's worth it.
why should i? my entire iso is a town case on its own. plus i have more or less already done this. no one did anything with those posts. i have no interest in doing it again.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Azaariah »

either way, i dont scum read t3. i am **okay** with it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, obviously numerous players do not think "your entire ISO is a town case on its own" (count me in) and not enough people are convinced T3 is a better lim. If I had to choose right now I'd be voting you over him, but you do you.

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

VOTE: Holiday
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1222, April Ludgate wrote:VOTE: Holiday
I hear votes in spoilers don't count, so this should not affect my vote

Spoiler:
VOTE: Like A Virgin

Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Azaariah »

well maybe i do scum read t3. but i feel that way with just about everyone considering me as a possibility today. it's annoying that there are no actual reasons to be pushing me.
geraint says "one naughty point for you for jumping from one failed wagon to another" which is ??? given my aggressive pushes, you really think i would've just given up or you think im afraid to be 1v1ing? the aggressive pushes just dont come from scum but even if they did, they mean i am playing the risky game. then why would i hold back? andante is still a very real mislim option and i had built up a lot on them. even more, i decide to post a huge post about why andante needs to die even as town right before a 180 shift to a townread and a completely retracted push? make that make sense.

osuka says "fuck this shit your shit doesn't make fucking sense" no logic, no actual progression. just cuss words and rudeness. i dont know what im even supposed to say. the posts are long but they end up saying nothing at the end of the day except "azar is so scummy. they are so scummy. they dont make sense. they are scum" there's nothing else.

t3 says "you're not reading my explanations and shading my two sentence long reads list" calling t3's poe bad is not scummy. that was the whole reason and prior to this, there was no read on me. the last thing close to a read was t3 agreeing with everything i said on andante and voting andante while they were at e-2 or something similar. if t3 is town, it doesn't make sense for me to be scum so the whole push is just ??? if i were scum, i definitely could've gotten them quick hammered. is that risky play? yes but if im scum, isn't that exactly what i've been doing anyways?

the whole wagon on me is really just one sentence reasonings that don't honestly make that much logical sense. despite my andante push being wrong, every point was explained and hashed out whereas here the longest explanations are osukas and they dont really say anything.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”