Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1336, April Ludgate wrote:I'm gonna go on a surface level/tone/gut reads for myself for the rest of Day 1

Dwlee
Andante
SS
Azaariah
Hella Jeff

This is my Day 1 TownBlock.

Almost50/Gamma Emerald - Don't believe they are both scum, it's possible neither. unfortunately, they are so tied together in my head, they have canceled each other out for me.

geraintm
Holiday
osuka
T3
NorwegianBoyEE

at least 2 scum in that bottom 5.
These seem solid
I might be wrong on a TR but I don’t think HJ is the one I’m wrong on here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The tempo of the game doesn’t match the info ._.
How so
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As in i have no idea what the current VC is most of the time.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:45 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1341, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is the meaning of slingshot here?
pretty much empowering another player with support
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:46 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1346, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think April’s townreads (just them) are fine and i don’t agree with me being scum obviously.
And i don’t think they are all good enough for a townblock.
you arent really a scum read, just not in the day 1 town block.

and i think theyre plenty fine to be in a day 1 townblock, doesn't mean theyll last after information
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:50 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Vote Count 1.0.6

T3 (4) Azaariah, NorwegianboyEE, Something_Smart, April Ludgate [E-3]
Azaariah (4) osuka, T3, geraintm, Dwlee99 [E-3]
Almost50 (1) Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1) Almost50
NorwegianboyEE (1) Hella Jeff
Not Voting (2) Holiday, Andante

Deadline: (expired on 2021-11-22 18:17:16)
[/size]

Mod Notes:
VC is done by hand. Please let me know if I mess something up.
Osuka is V/LA
Last edited by MegAzumarill on Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:51 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1354, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1346, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think April’s townreads (just them) are fine and i don’t agree with me being scum obviously.
And i don’t think they are all good enough for a townblock.
you arent really a scum read, just not in the day 1 town block.

and i think theyre plenty fine to be in a day 1 townblock, doesn't mean theyll last after information
i like to deal with pools over reads
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

placeholder to look at said VC when Meg does post it

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1355, MegAzumarill wrote:VC is done by hand. Please let me know if I mess something up.
Looks like the top two wagons should both have 4 votes.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1199, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1191, T3 wrote:Town
Why...?
That just doesn’t seem like a scum comment to make
Nothing really further than that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it’s an interesting dynamic that April is saying he wants to support S_S.
It makes me feel like i should have a better read on S_S in general.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I'm kind of a terrible player to slingshot on D1 though.

I'll take townreads of course, but I don't feel that he truly townreads me (at least in my understanding of the word).
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by osuka »

oh boy i have 16 pages to catch up on, fuck this noise

thankfully i can speed read and type really fast so it should only take 1 hour 16 minutes to get it done

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 971, T3 wrote:hnghhhhhh
I can’t find anything actually AI from osuka’s catchup
nothing i do is ai

weve played together before, you should know better than to try to read me

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 981, Almost50 wrote:
In post 963, osuka wrote:
In post 962, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 949, osuka wrote:did someone just alt slip with another alt? what on earth?

what the fuck is my life
The first line mentions login issues, idk why that account is the one working for them but lolk
still leaves unanswered the question of who the fuck is it?
I could probably find out if I read for (A) context and (B) posting style, but I'm not gonna cuz I don't feel like it. The same goes for Jeff having mentioned a game he was in. I simply won't be bothered trying to alt hunt at this time.

Disclaimer: there's also the non-zero chance that the post wasn't even meant to be posted in this game/thread, so that could nullify the context part, and being an alt may nullify the style part, so what's the point?
i dont care about alt hunting but i do need to know who posted that because it's game content and if people come in and start posting in random accounts then the whole thing goes to shit instantly

reveal yourself

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1364, osuka wrote:reveal yourself
Dude, not cool.
It's not up to you to decide that.

- Bunno
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1008, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 992, Hella Jeff wrote:paula + norwegian
Who is Paula
In post 555, osuka wrote:
In post 407, T3 wrote:We had the exact opposite reaction about doulas post.
should i just assume that anything close-ish to "paula" refers to me?
i think it's me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by osuka »

i love how a50 is just straight shitposting now, i'm about it

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:43 pm

In post 1362, osuka wrote:oh boy i have 16 pages to catch up on, fuck this noise

thankfully i can speed read and type really fast so it should only take 1 hour 16 minutes to get it done
lmao
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:45 pm

In post 1365, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dude, not cool.
It's not up to you to decide that.
He's talking about the alt slip. I don't think he got to the point where Aza claimed it yet.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Azaariah »

i've reread some things and i think that geraint is probably town though i simply don't agree with them. if this play is normal for them, which many people has said that, he does seem very relaxed here which is a somewhat reliable towntell.

almost50 i have always felt was town but i don't object to this wagon if it will be a problem to leave them later on in the game. it seems to me like t3 is a better slot to elim simply because we never leave a slot like that later in the game. it's better to get a flip and move on. i realize i said something similar about andante but that's actually different because i think andante has been very obvious town since getting back to the thread.

im feeling bad about the holiday townread now but i honestly cannot tell if that's just because april has me head over heels for them.

i think im willing to be certain on a norwegianboy townread now. he does a lot of things that just don't feel like scum. the tone is just so towny in a way that i cant explain but im certain is town. this is similar to the feeling i had around holiday but i tend to feel that way about players that think similar things to me but that would happen regardless of their alignment. but norwegian boy does not agree with me on things so i think im confident in saying he is town because of this feeling.

dwlee's progression on me isn't there. i think it looks pretty bad for scum to just suddenly switch a read they've had for the first 50 pages of a game when the person is going under pressure because it looks really bad post flip so i'd say that is town though i disapprove of the content itself.

im still happy with my something_smart townread. i highly doubt this is wrong just because they don't feel like scum.

april scares me and im not sure why. i feel like they are a player that could easily pocket me and that's unsettling to me. im not willing to give a townread though i really want to.

everyone else i just dont really have a read on them. i see their posts but nothing really stands out and makes me think anything about their alignment
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1101, Azaariah wrote:i've been reading but have had a very empty head for quite some time now. i don't know what to make of my wagon or the game after thinking andante was definitely scum for such a long time. i originally thought that andante and april were scum together. i kept saying that andante scum cleared april because i really wanted to see people's reactions to that and to see if i could get scum to bus andante in return for a hard townread on april who seems like a strong player (everyone seems to know them for some reason?). obviously, i can't prove that but you can really see the difference in passion between that read which i repeated in two really thin posts as compared to my andante read. i was really deep in that tunnel and now that i dont think it's correct, i don't know what to think about the game. im afraid to commit to any reads because my brain knows andante isn't scum but im still clinging on to that thought.

i keep wanting to just reply to osuka's long post the way he's been replying to my posts out of frustration but i know it doesn't help. there is no case on me and i don't know what to do about that. i don't know what im doing and this is kind of where i am. i guess this will sound like im lost but im not. im just processing and waiting.
reply however you want, just make sure you reply at some point because barring someone fucking up worse than that, i'm not moving my vote off you until either of us die or i get a Good Enough(tm) reply from you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1111, Something_Smart wrote:sorry to hear that osuka, hope you feel better soon!
it passed so were big chilling now, very cash money

time to catch some scumfuck

Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Azaariah »

basically this is where I'm at:
definitely Town:
norwegianboy
something_smart
andante

probably town:
geraintm
almost50
dwlee

hopefully town:
april

very conflicted:
holiday

somewhere floating in space:
everyone else
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

yeah it's in that 16 page range

thinking abt the wagons i'd be voting t3 right now. maybe my vote does end there by the end of the day because it helps me read norwee which is one of the only people whose alignment i can't point to on a scale.
used to be a hard scumread, then they posted really well and i'm continuing to wonder where it came from. lots of work to do this weekend
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”