Post by Xtoxm »

Absolutely.

VOTE COUNT:

Scheherezad - 4: orangepenguin, G-Force, Panamon, Erratus Apathos
Juls - 3: babygirl86:, curiouskarmadog, Xtoxm
Xtoxm - 2: Riceballtail, Juls
Erratus Apathos - 1: Pyrodwarf
Riceballtail - 1: Rhinox

Note: orangepenguin's vote was not counted - please unvote first please.

Thank you please.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: Can we get a prod of Panamon? No post since Tuesday.

I am seeing a comon thread in this game of these one line posts without any meat to them. I am not sure how this benefits a pro-town agenda and the math says at least a few of you who are doing it are probably town (unless there is some weird setup going on). A little in way of analysis would be helpful. Here is my initial analysis of each player. Please feel free to comment and expand on it.

babygirl86 - I think she is town at this point.

ckd - king of the one line posts. Seems to be asking questions and gathering information. Would like to see him share his thoughts more.

Errastus - Adding nothing to the conversations. Jumped on a wagon early but was very blatant about it. If he is town, he is not helping anyone.

G-Force - Leaning toward him being town at the moment. Asks simple questions with a small amount of analysis

Orangepenguin - Early jumper on the Schehrezad bandwagon. Is providing little to no insight and just seems to agree with people. A little suspicious.

Panamon - seems to not be playing. Only one post and an EBWOP.

Pyrodwarf - Nothing to scummy but not adding anything to the conversation either.

Rhinox - Leaning toward him being town right now. He makes good observations imho.

RBT - Not a single meaningful post yet but is still hanging around. Suspicious.

Scheherezad - Came out very aggresive and then no posts for 3 days. He initially seemed scummy to me. I am reserving judgement until I hear more from him though.

Xtoxm - Similar playstyle to CKD. Gives nothing in the way of analysis but is asking questions.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

My initial top 3 would be Juls, Penguin, BG.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Juls »

OK that's a start, why are those 3 your top 3?
Juls
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Because out of everyone those are the 3 that i'm most suspicious of so far.
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Goon
Scheherazade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Scheherazade »

@Juls: I've been silent because I've been waiting. I felt that the bandwagon against me was simply that, not indicative of serious underlying suspicions. If there were suspicions, I would hope that people would post them to give me a chance to respond. I'm not sure I have anything to add to the bandwagon that formed around you, because as I previously stated, I don't think your behaviour so far is scummy enough to warrant my vote nor have I anything to add to the discussion of the relative merits and scumminess of putting someone at L-2. And I didn't want to post simply in order to post.

I do think that I might owe G-force a real response after all this time.

@G-force: Let me admit right now, I let someone else respond for me to post 24. Xtoxm gave a part of the defence that I would have given: aggressiveness and refusal to commit to an early vote aren't necessarily scummy. A townie has every reason to be aggressive, because a townie's hunting scum. And a townie has every reason to wait to vote, because he doesn't want to mislynch. And a combination of the two is just a townie trying to generate enough content to make a thoughtful vote.

There's more, though. First, I was aggressive in that I was trying to provoke content, but not in that I was busy making accusations. I was being honest in post 18 when I said that the point of my opening question wasn't to point fingers. If I had made an accusation but not voted, that would have been suspect, sure, but I all I did was make a joke about how defensive Juls automatically became.

Second, I didn't vote because I didn't have a case. I know that there was random voting. I chose not to participate when I asked a question of Juls. At that point, I had made my decision to start trying to get a discussion going. I hoped that my decision would be evident from my post, but allow me to state it here explicitly.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:18 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Juls wrote: Orangepenguin - Early jumper on the Schehrezad bandwagon. Is providing little to no insight and just seems to agree with people. A little suspicious.
Um, before my vote on him, there was ZERO votes on Sche..etc. Don't know what you mean by "seems to agree with people". I've barely posted at all this game, so yeah, there isn't probably going to be much insight until I post more.

I have no idea why Xtoxm is suspicious of me, but whatever. I assume it's because of my lack of content thus far, which is fine, because I intend to do more than one-liners.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Juls »

Well there was one post where you "seconded" what someone said and another post where you only said "good point" so that is what I mean by you agreeing with people.

As far as Xtoxm goes I think he is just trying to stir the pot so until he decides to participate in a meaningful manner I am just ignoring him. Maybe that's his scummy little plan for people to ignore him.
Juls
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:02 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

juls wrote:Pyrodwarf - Nothing to scummy but not adding anything to the conversation either.
I haven't said much becase It didn't really seem like that much was going on. I dont understand Erratus Apathos comments. Can you please eleaborate? Are you trying to catch scum by hoping that they will quick lynch? orangepenguin pointed out the flaw of this in his post 71.
I think the "if i were scum" comment made a while back is innocent. I don't think it can be anylized without endless WIFOM.
riceballtail wrote:You obviously don't know me very well then, do you?
Are we supposed to know you? This is more of the stuff he voted you for, I think
CKD and Xtoxm, are you voting for juls because of her immitation of Erratus? Are other people suspicuis of Erratus, because I am, so i will keep my vote there for the moment.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Juls wrote:Well there was one post where you "seconded" what someone said and another post where you only said "good point" so that is what I mean by you agreeing with people.

As far as Xtoxm goes I think he is just trying to stir the pot so until he decides to participate in a meaningful manner I am just ignoring him. Maybe that's his scummy little plan for people to ignore him.
I seconded because I wanted to know if there was a shorter way to say Schedrezade (sp?). :wink:
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

PyroDwarf wrote:I dont understand Erratus Apathos comments. Can you please eleaborate? Are you trying to catch scum by hoping that they will quick lynch?
No. For one thing, Scheherazade was never actually at L-2, since my vote was only the fourth. I didn't point this out at first to play along with babygirl's fears, although in hindsight it wasn't all that useful of a reaction gauge. Not for me, anyways. Secondly, what don't you understand about my comment? "I love wagon" seems like a pretty transparent statement to me.
PyroDwarf wrote:CKD and Xtoxm, are you voting for juls because of her immitation of Erratus? Are other people suspicuis of Erratus, because I am, so i will keep my vote there for the moment.
Trying to see if I'm a popular target before deciding whether to attack me?
Unvote, Vote: PyroDwarf
Do you want your possessions identified?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:26 am

Post by icemanE »

Prodded Panamon
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Trying to see if I'm a popular target before deciding whether to attack me?
Unvote, Vote: PyroDwarf
No, just seeing if other people found your actions suspicious.
G-Force
G-Force
Townie
G-Force
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:58 am

Post by G-Force »

Before I comment on Sche's most recent post, I'd like to hear a few things from Juls:

What are your current thoughts on the Sche bandwagon?
What do you think of Sche's recent defense?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Juls »

The Scheherazade bandwagon seemed fairly harmless until the Erratus vote. Orange gave a half serious / half joke vote, then you followed with a serious vote, panamon joke voted and then Erratus voted with no explanation. I think when Erratus posted it kinda took a bit of a target off of Sche and we started questioning Erratus's intentions.

Regarding his recent defense, I think his demeanor completely changed. He went from super aggressiveness to cowering in the corner. In his defense he contradicts himself. He wasn't concerned about the bandwagon forming against him but he didn't vote himself for fear of a mislynch. I can understand wanting to generate content early but trying to generate a singular response to me is still suspicious.

I have a few people on my scum radar right now (in no particular order):
1. CKD, Erratus, Xtoxm - I think at least one of them are scum but I still want hear what their intentions are for being so cryptic. Especially CKD, he asks thoughtful questions it seems but never shares his thoughts.
2. Scheherazade - for reasons stated above
3. RBT - Maybe he just doesn't post much but he has added nothing to the game. I should probably metagame him a little.
4. Everybody else!
Juls
G-Force
G-Force
Townie
G-Force
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:14 am

Post by G-Force »

Scheherezad, your response satisfies me. My vote was more trying to provoke a response than born from actual suspicion, and your "if I was scum" defense didn't do anything to convince me to move my vote. However, your recent explanation seemed calm and well thought out. That combined with the manner in which you have reacted the bandwagon on you makes me lean toward you being town. I'm not completely sold, but either way, I think that the Sche wagon has outlived its usefulness as an information gathering tool.

Unvote

Now onto other suspicions: I'm not certain I like Juls. There's not much concrete at this point, but here is a list of things that have struck me as odd:

When Sche questioned her early on, she defended herself before anyone even voiced suspicion. Throughout the early Juls/Sche debate, it feels like Juls has already decided that Sche is trying to make her look scummy.

She made what looked like a sarcastic/joke vote on Xtoxm, and has left her vote there. Xtoxm is now on her list of scum, but she has yet to explain what exactly makes Xtoxm scummier than everyone else on that list.

She says that she thinks BG86 is town with no explanation. Contrast that with her thoughts on Rhinox and myself, whom she gives reasons for, but is only "leaning toward" us being town. Juls, what exactly makes you so sure that BG86 is town?

I would vote but... Juls response to my questioning looked pretty townie to me (although I disagree with her analysis on Sche). I'll withhold my vote for now, but Juls,
IGMEOY
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Juls »

G-Force wrote:When Sche questioned her early on, she defended herself before anyone even voiced suspicion. Throughout the early Juls/Sche debate, it feels like Juls has already decided that Sche is trying to make her look scummy.
My response to the whole sche thing in the beginning has remained unchanged. I thought it was scummy that he singled me out. If his intent was to generate content then why wasn't the question posed to everyone? I answered honestly and noted my suspicions of the question. I don't consider that to be defensive
Gforce wrote:She made what looked like a sarcastic/joke vote on Xtoxm, and has left her vote there. Xtoxm is now on her list of scum, but she has yet to explain what exactly makes Xtoxm scummier than everyone else on that list.
My vote for Xtoxm is and remains sarcastic. I haven't removed it because Xtoxm is not in iminent danger of a lynch and I am still trying to wrap my head around who I think is most suspicious. I would like to hear from the 3 in particular that I mentioned as being cryptic. I don't understand their motivations if they are town. How does it help town to be so vague? I mean Xtoxm's response to my "Why are those your top 3" question is a perfect example. If he is town why would he not just answer the question with a meaningful answer?
Gforce wrote:She says that she thinks BG86 is town with no explanation. Contrast that with her thoughts on Rhinox and myself, whom she gives reasons for, but is only "leaning toward" us being town. Juls, what exactly makes you so sure that BG86 is town?
To me "I think" and "Leaning toward" are interchangable. I am not sure of anyones alignment at this point. The reason I think bg may be town is because she pushed the issue about the L-2 and she also was recognizing some of the same things I was with the vague reasons for voting such as "I like wagon"
Juls
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:27 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Juls, it is easy to say someone is not sharing thoughts, when you dont ask questions....you have a question for me?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Juls »

I would like to know your thoughts in general. You have asked a few questions here and there such as questions about the "if I were scum" argument, questioning what bg didn't like about bandwagoning, why I made my sarcastic post.

What observations have you made and where do your suspicions lie?
Juls
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Riceballtail »

UNVOTE; Vote:Scheherazade

I think that people who are attacking EA are attempting to Chainsaw the wagon down off a scumbuddy.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think this Shez wagon is shit.
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Goon
Scheherazade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Scheherazade »

@Juls: The contradiction was this: my concern is for my actions. I didn't want a mislynch by my hand. As for a mislych of me, all I can really do to affect that is to defend myself. Given the lack of arguments against me, sitting tight seemed wisest at the time. I ended up reversing my decision and giving a real defence because 1) you asked to hear more from me and 2) I realised that I was being pig-headed and that G-force was likely out for more information, just like you, not just randomly voting.

I gave a reason for directing the question against you in post 36. Put another way than that, you were online and wrote the post above me. Therefore, you seemed likely to respond quickly. Besides that, you bantered a bit with the player who voted for you, making me think that you'd respond better to a direct address than a general one.

@Riceballtail: That's a lot of scumbuddies.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Juls »

Sche to be honest, I had not thought twice about your initial aggressiveness until G-Force asked me some pointed questions about it. I haven't voted for you because I am not convinced you are scum and have only made notes of your behavior. Another thing I did not think much of was your most recent post addressing my questions until G-Force asked me about it. I stand by my analysis of that post but my level of suspicion toward you did not change from anything you said in it.

I appreciate your response to my inquiries.
Juls
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

PyroDwarf wrote:No, just seeing if other people found your actions suspicious.
Why is that important?
Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE; Vote:Scheherazade

I think that people who are attacking EA are attempting to Chainsaw the wagon down off a scumbuddy.
What makes you think that? Which people who are attacking me are chainsawing?
Do you want your possessions identified?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by Juls »

I am sorry for my noobness but can someone explain to me what "chainsawing" is?
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”