Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Val89 »

T3 still trying desperately for that 'too scummy to be scum' townread, I see.

If you are the last scum and your intent is to just speedrun this game, then by all means carry on; but if you are town here, can you not just stop and reflect on what you saw happen D1 with Koba, maybe?
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by yeezys »

hiiiii im back i'll repsond in like 3 seconds
i had a good paragraph typed out until my mum made me play cello, so sorry for getting back to you late
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 642, Looker wrote:If not you then who
t3???????????? bro check out those interactions. three seconds into teh game, he reads through everything, says "koba locktown", and proceeds to shield koba for the rest of the day. then, koba get shung, and flips as scum.
also, why would i bus my partner, first day? makes no sense to me because koba was generally townread, i townread them at first, AND WE WERE LITERALLY MARRIED AAAAAA
In post 643, Looker wrote:And why would you die over Val, T3 and MBot
first of all, why those three specifically?
second of all, no idea.
In post 645, MBot wrote:Andreas last post jumped him to the top of my town reads. I couldn't figure out why scum would bother to say that. Many SE players were adamant that Koba was town.. Can we not keep in mind that a players meta is something to be taken into consideration but not fully trusted. It would be no fun if players played the same way and were easily caught.

Fixer, why are you the only player who didn't vote?
pretty sure he was on v/la and was generally inactive
In post 649, MBot wrote:T3 you're next buddy! What do you think about the Koba flip and why were you so against voting them? Have your reads changed now that you know Koba was a scummy goon the whole time?
yeah t3 what do you have to say about yourself before i vote you
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 649, MBot wrote:T3 you're next buddy! What do you think about the Koba flip and why were you so against voting them? Have your reads changed now that you know Koba was a scummy goon the whole time?
I was so against voting them because I thought their townread on yeezys couldn’t be faked + vibes.
My yeezys read is still strong town, I think koba was pocketing them. Kenny and you are town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by T3 »

Oh yeah, Val is also town.
My defense is that scum would be more hesitant to locktown their partner. Also when scum koba has a read on a scum partner, they will tend to argue the town out of voting their scum partner instead of just townreading them.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by T3 »

Wait a minute
VOTE: val
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by T3 »

There was a Val wagon, koba pushed but then randomly flipped on their read and argued the town out of voting Val.
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 653, T3 wrote:
I was so against voting them because I thought their townread on yeezys couldn’t be faked + vibes.
My yeezys read is still strong town, I think koba was pocketing them. Kenny and you are town.
koba was pocketing me but i didnt realize it was kinda out of the blue until later
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Val89 »

In post 654, T3 wrote:Also when scum koba has a read on a scum partner, they will tend to argue the town out of voting their scum partner instead of just townreading them.
In post 654, T3 wrote:Also when scum koba has a read on a scum partner, they will tend to argue the town out of voting their scum partner instead of just townreading them.
I see. T3 knows exactly how scum!Koba plays, and that play just happens to fit how they acted towards my slot. He is so intimately familar with how scum!Koba plays, in fact, that they locktowned them D1. Makes sense.

Well, at least this game is going to be over pretty quickly.

VOTE: T3
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 652, yeezys wrote:
In post 643, Looker wrote:And why would you die over Val, T3 and MBot
first of all, why those three specifically?
second of all, no idea.
In post 632, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-14
Final Vote Count

DkKoba
(5): kennyk, yeezys,
Val89, T3, MBot

kennyk
(3):
DkKoba
Looker
Andresvmb

Not Voting
(1): fixer

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.
[/area]
In post 640, yeezys wrote:can't believe i didn't die LMAOOOOOO
I feel your 'disbelief' is disingenuous. Why do you feel you would've been the kill over anyone else?

Also...
In post 638, Looker wrote:And I didn't get an answer for this
In post 589, Looker wrote:
@yeezys - Why are you voting DkKoba?

@DkKoba - Why are you voting kennyk?
VOTE: yeezys
Why were you voting DkKoba?
In post 496, yeezys wrote:VOTE: T3
ive wanted to do this for the past four days explanation coming soon
Why did you vote T3?
Spoiler: The explanation never came
In post 498, yeezys wrote:
In post 497, T3 wrote:
In post 496, yeezys wrote:VOTE: T3
ive wanted to do this for the past four days explanation coming soon
you don't want to do this
oh i fucking do
dont tell me what i want to do or what i dont want to do, i knwo what i'm doing
you and koba are scumbuddies, and you're not making your situation any better
In post 503, yeezys wrote:excuse my potty mouth: btu please shut the fuck up mbot
In post 504, yeezys wrote:
In post 502, DkKoba wrote:So yes an explaination is very much wanted here becsuse you're definitely using other faulty logic if its outside that
i'm writing it koba so stop shielding t3
In post 507, yeezys wrote:was gonna make a nice, long post explainign my scumreads but in the end the only way i can justify voting noah is "vibes" and also "fuck you"
In post 642, Looker wrote:If not you then who
t3???????????? bro check out those interactions. three seconds into teh game, he reads through everything, says "koba locktown", and proceeds to shield koba for the rest of the day. then, koba get shung, and flips as scum.
also, why would i bus my partner, first day? makes no sense to me because koba was generally townread, i townread them at first, AND WE WERE LITERALLY MARRIED AAAAAA
If you thought T3 was scum, why wouldn't you have answered (Post 652) "I would've died over T3 because T3 is scum and wouldn't be the NK"
yeah t3 what do you have to say about yourself before i vote you
It looks like you were stalling to see who you could jump on
In post 657, yeezys wrote:
In post 653, T3 wrote:
koba was pocketing me but i didnt realize it was kinda out of the blue until later
It looks like you're regurgitating what other players say to protect yourself.
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by yeezys »

well i was going to make a nice long post but then val beat me to it so lmao
VOTE: t3
oops looker is scumreading me lol haha funni
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by yeezys »

in short i voted koba bc i scumread t3, and the interactions between koba and t3 were ???????
i voted t3 at first, but then voted koba, because the koba hang would be more likely to occur
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by yeezys »

"Why do you feel you would've been the kill over anyone else?"
oh yeah oops i forgor that post
koba mason thing, started koba wagon, koba flipped scum so and so
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 658, Val89 wrote:
I see. T3 knows exactly how scum!Koba plays, and that play just happens to fit how they acted towards my slot. He is so intimately familar with how scum!Koba plays, in fact, that they locktowned them D1. Makes sense.

Well, at least this game is going to be over pretty quickly.

VOTE: T3
i don't have a very good idea of how scum oba vs town koba plays
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 631, Andresvmb wrote:If Koba flips Town though, as I suspect they will, then some of you actually need to pay attention to what they’ve said.
Of course they killed Andresvmb after this
Looker wrote:And why would you die over Val, T3 and MBot
If Koba was still alive I do feel like they could've gone for yeezys to have the whole sort of " since yeezys flipped town, by extension that makes me town! " sort of excuse, that or yeezys dies a few days after to prove they're town in some way, idk. I mean they WERE hard pocketing yeezys since day 1. Though they also somewhat pocketed T3/Ssbm before too so maybe they were just tryna gather defenses among the town :?: it would make sense since they TRed Val after SRing them for a reason I don't remember being mentioned.

Other than that I feeeel like there's not really a ton of info from this kill which was probably purposeful, from my pov the attention shifts to T3 & Looker as one of the last possible mafia, maybe even kenny? but I doubt it since they were paired w mbot on the last day. What are the chances they were slightly bussed by koba to make a wifom sort of play?
T3 wrote: Lmaooooo
VOTE: fixer
lmaooooo ( pretend I voted and it didn't hammer :o :o :!: )
MBot wrote:Andreas last post jumped him to the top of my town reads. I couldn't figure out why scum would bother to say that. Many SE players were adamant that Koba was town.. Can we not keep in mind that a players meta is something to be taken into consideration but not fully trusted. It would be no fun if players played the same way and were easily caught.

Fixer, why are you the only player who didn't vote?
Yeah I agree with your thoughts before the night ended! + Metareading just confuses me sometimes smh, your past doesn't dictate your future!! or however that should be phrased, but yeah it does

Uhhh I was thinking about voting, but I then went on V/la + I personally didn't trust my own reads too much ahahaujnshdb but I intend on pushing them harder this time around since it was half right so far. That's all from me I think :idea:
T3 wrote:There was a Val wagon, koba pushed but then randomly flipped on their read and argued the town out of voting Val.
question mark
i'm pretty sure val was the first to SR koba + the first to vote them + most likely the one who pushed koba the hardest. how would that make them scum? especially as koba's pairing. i could atleast see somewhat of a reason in the case you suspected me as maf since koba was kinda neutral-ish on me but val???????????????????????????

also sorry if this post is kinda all over the place i just wanna get my thoughts out fhvcjvh
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:53 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 664, fixer wrote:Of course they killed Andresvmb after this
What do you mean?
In post 664, fixer wrote:lmaooooo ( pretend I voted and it didn't hammer
I thought you were trying to imply T3 was at E-1 for a moment with that comment, but there are only 2 votes there, no?

I understand you were V/LA the majority of D1, but I am a little uncomfortable settling on a lim today without having at least a half-decent read on you. How do you feel about the rest of slots?
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:02 am

Post by kennyk »

So I guess no one found the other scum last night. That would have been too easy.

So what do we make out of Kboas interactions yesterday? It seems they were trying to pocket yeezyz and the T3 slot. Or was it pocketing one and prtoecting the other? And if so, who is who?

I don't know the answers. But they would be easier to get, if we knew the actual setup as I would suspect Koba to plax different in a setup with a scum PR than a setup with two goons.

Let me give you an example: If both Koba and me were scum in one of the C-setups the things happening at the end of D1 could have been pulled off easyly. It still would be very daring but not too big of a loss to be on each others wagon. But if I was the other scum in either the A- or B-setup things would be very different. Sure, Koba is an experienced player. But sacrificing the scum PR on D1 is quite a stunt.
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:07 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 631, Andresvmb wrote:If Koba flips Town though, as I suspect they will, then some of you actually need to pay attention to what they’ve said.
In post 665, Val89 wrote:
What do you mean?
I don't get it either. If the original comment would have been "If Koba flips scum ..." that would have made more sense. Andres seemed to have been convinced Koba was town. This would have made him a viable target for D2 for any townie. And I can't read any sort of town PR into that comment. So I guess the best explanation for him being NKed is, that it leaves us with little information.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Val89 »

Well Andresvmb wouldn't likley have been my first choice to look at today, but he certainly would have been in the PoE; so granted, it is a little odd.

I still get a whiff of PR fishing from some parts of those kennyk posts, but I'm not seeing how, with half the field almost falling over each other to openly sheep Koba reads, they then decide to point those sheep towards their partner rather than at least attempt a mislim, so I'm taking kennyk out of my PoE at this point, along with MBot.
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:06 am

Post by kennyk »

I definitely don't want any PR to out itself right now. No one was examined last night who is the last remaining scum or otherwise the game would be over right now. That would have been the only good option for a PR claiming right now. All other options are bad as it gives us three confirmed townies at best (setups with a cop or tracker who targeted an innocent player) and just one confirmed townie at worst (setups C1 and C2). That is not enough with seven players left.

So if anybody has the feeling they need to claim their PR because of my posts (I admit that they might be read in that direction): don't do it!
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by fixer »

What do you mean?
I feel like it would've been easy to TR andres after that post, though I wouldn't really know what would've actually happened if Andre were still alive, something about them pinged me as town while I was reading back. Mbot's post about it aligns w my own thoughts ^^
In post 664, fixer wrote:lmaooooo ( pretend I voted and it didn't hammer
I thought you were trying to imply T3 was at E-1 for a moment with that comment, but there are only 2 votes there, no?

I understand you were V/LA the majority of D1, but I am a little uncomfortable settling on a lim today without having at least a half-decent read on you. How do you feel about the rest of slots?
I didn't count the votes properly whoops, I thought I saw a third vote ;; Either way I guess I won't put a vote on T3 yet

Mbot/Yeezys/val(you) = Town
Kenny/Looker = Null-ish?
T3 = Scumlean

Actually i'm looking back and ISOing Koba and I think the only person they didn't attempt to SR during the last day was T3/Looker I think. I've seen them put a vote on yeezys/kenny/me/mbot/val though I haven't seen a vote on T3 nor Looker, except for ssbm on the very first day but that was RVS. Unless I missed something ? Either way I heavily doubt scum is between mbot/yeezys/val, and kenny maybe? Looker I'm still neutral on but that might be where I look towards if T3 flips town.
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by yeezys »

pov, fixer carries
personally dont think looker's scum, as if that were the case they'd probably jump onto the t3 vote and make it a wagon for an easy mis-elim
maybe i'm wrong though becuase everyone has different playstyles
so uh, poe is t3 and looker????
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Looker »

Are you saying scum is on T3's wagon
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by fferyllt »

tempus
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by fferyllt »

autum
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”