Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:02 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1556, T3 wrote:I am a 3-shot bodyguard. In my first few posts I referred to myself in the third person three times, and then talked about blundering my queen in chess. In that game, my queen was pinned to my king (my queen dying so my king could be saved).
trying to catch up on a sunday night. will see how far i get
had to look up this role. i don't think i buy this, but reading ahead everyone gives it a pass so you must all know better than me
In post 1560, T3 wrote:who do you want to vote instead?
naughty point
In post 1561, Enchant wrote:I think you should chooce.
you too, naughty step
In post 1562, T3 wrote:VOTE: gera
Why not
I’m still scumreading enchant but I think we get more out of linking this.
because im not scum??

then the 4 Holiday votes, wtf??
In post 1570, Something_Smart wrote:I don't have an issue with the wagon itself (other than I thought someone had her as hard town?) but why are there 4 people jumping on with 0 reasons given
This ^^^^ * 27
In post 1575, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1570, Something_Smart wrote:I don't have an issue with the wagon itself (other than I thought someone had her as hard town?) but why are there 4 people jumping on with 0 reasons given
I don't know if this is scum defending a p or scum WK'ing town. Is anyone up for a flashwagon on S_S instead?
you can't all be scum, how many are just crap townies???
In post 1577, April Ludgate wrote:2 of the people who sheeped me are in my town block, and then the other is A50, which could go either way with that vote. Can see it being townie trying to follow me, or scum trying to push where im pushing, but I do feel like Holiday has a high chance of being scum, they're in my pool, and I don't feel like pushing Norwegian or Osuka.
maybe you shouldnt have a town block

everyone throwing around PoE btw is a reason i hate Day 1. you cannnot be eliminating anyone when there is no information!
In post 1645, April Ludgate wrote: For instance, look at Something_Smart, Andante, and T3 posts after the Holiday wagon started. They were forced to take more action, and if Holiday is scum, I would bet one of them are scum with them.
you cannot keep throwing out groups of 3 or 4 players and going "i bet there is scum in there" - you are just batting average there!
In post 1649, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1646, Almost50 wrote:@April: I like that you have my nickname in your sig. "Time Is Monkey, Monkey Is Power.." :P

all facts. Might be starting to lean town on you even if Holiday is town. Odd scum choice to push Holiday here the way you have.

I'm actually thinking the flash wagon 4 votes has a solid chance of being all town even if Holiday is town.
naughty point. you cant have a group of people, say they are all town and still be voting for one of them!

not going to lie - Holiday is giving off strong "scum who has been caught but is seriously pissed because they think the wagon is BS" vibes
In post 1667, April Ludgate wrote:I am starting to think that Holiday is Vanilla town, but i still say go for it, tbh.
naughty point
In post 1684, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1676, T3 wrote:or I might be dead wrong on who holiday is
either way I'd rather vote VOTE: a50
So you DID fake claim 3-shot BG. I kinda sensed it because I'm not used to BG (who is meant to die anyway) being limited shot. :wink:

But it's still a major improvement from "Odd Night Traffic Analyzer Even Night Neighbour Finder". :lol:
i dont understand this post at all
In post 1686, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1681, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Didn't we agree not to have more claims.

Yeah, I think that was just you, me and A50 that understand why pushing Holiday is overall just the correct play here so we don't have anymore claims, and damage control worst case scenario we lose a Vanilla.

Sucks to hear, but losing a townie Day 1 isn't that big of a deal, and scum likely don't want a VT flipped unless they were in major danger, which I don't believe they were. T3, if scum, had an out with his claim that I don't fully believe, the 3-shot is a little odd (literally), but yeah.
i hate this post with a passion, because everything in it i feel like can be answered with "lets not kill anyone day 1" as a better answer
In post 1718, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This wagon is currently riding on too much spur of the moment momentum i feel.
So i'm gonna UNVOTE: just to see if i can get a more clear picture, since there's still time.
if they "reluctantly" vote Holiday and finish them off and the flip is Green, then this gets a naughty point. wanted to make sure i spotted this in case vote counts miss them going on and off the wagon.

For what it is worth, i can't see me joining the holiday wagon, i cannot remember what they have done in this game and i don't remember doing anything which made me notice
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1727, geraintm wrote:if they "reluctantly" vote Holiday and finish them off and the flip is Green, then this gets a naughty point
If i was scum i would just not do this and be like:
"Hey look guys, i didn't do the scummy thing now i am town oh ho ho ho!"
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:27 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1727, geraintm wrote:i hate this post with a passion, because everything in it i feel like can be answered with "lets not kill anyone day 1" as a better answer
I most certainly am against not killing anyone. I definitely want blood.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:28 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1729, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1727, geraintm wrote:i hate this post with a passion, because everything in it i feel like can be answered with "lets not kill anyone day 1" as a better answer
I most certainly am against not killing anyone. I definitely want blood.
I apologize if I gave any implication that I do not want to stick my pointy fangs into the neck of someone, and drain them dry
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by April Ludgate »

part of me really wants to mod a micro because I have a story I want to tell, because modding can be a good structure for my writing.

A Little Boonie Told Me I'm actually continuing a little further, and then going to make a cute little book for it, and then make some NFT's.

This was the flavor of a game I modded a long time ago now
Spoiler:
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:34 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1731, April Ludgate wrote:part of me really wants to mod a micro because I have a story I want to tell, because modding can be a good structure for my writing.

A Little Boonie Told Me I'm actually continuing a little further, and then going to make a cute little book for it, and then make some NFT's.

This was the flavor of a game I modded a long time ago now
Spoiler:
Little Boonie isn't the flavor of the new micro, don't entirely have it put together, but even if im gone again for a while, ill eventually come back to write that new story.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:42 am

Post by T3 »

re:gera's point about 1684. I recently won a scumgame where I was run up day 1. I fakeclaimed Odd Night Traffic Analyst Even Night Neighbor Finder and then proceeded to endgame :lol:
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:43 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1728, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1727, geraintm wrote:if they "reluctantly" vote Holiday and finish them off and the flip is Green, then this gets a naughty point
If i was scum i would just not do this and be like:
"Hey look guys, i didn't do the scummy thing now i am town oh ho ho ho!"
Just I'm sure I've seen it before with scum voting like this and wanted to note it.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm really not a fan of "well worst case, we flip Holiday and Holiday really is VT" and the ONLY reasoning for the Holiday vote it "we don't like early posts in the iso"
I've been distracted lol, but I honestly still think A50 is better, like A50 is actually scummy. I understand all the "but we don't want everyone to claim" but like, I'd rather vote out someone I think is red. like if NO ONE has a good reason, there's probably no way we flip scum, idk I feel like I'm the only one looking at the game the way I am, I just really don't feel like casing people right now, but I don't see us going wrong with an A50 lim.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1735, Andante wrote:I'm really not a fan of "well worst case, we flip Holiday and Holiday really is VT" and the ONLY reasoning for the Holiday vote it "we don't like early posts in the iso"
I've been distracted lol, but I honestly still think A50 is better, like A50 is actually scummy. I understand all the "but we don't want everyone to claim" but like, I'd rather vote out someone I think is red. like if NO ONE has a good reason, there's probably no way we flip scum, idk I feel like I'm the only one looking at the game the way I am, I just really don't feel like casing people right now, but I don't see us going wrong with an A50 lim.
You should vote holiday
I prefer they, thanks :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Andante »

give me a reason
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Andante »

cause I can just come back at you and go "you should vote A50"
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Gamma Emerald is being replaced. Deadline is frozen. When Replacement arrives it will resume at 48 hours.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1738, Andante wrote:cause I can just come back at you and go "you should vote A50"
You should vote Holiday because we have had multiple claims this day phase, and Holiday was the final claim, and a Vanilla claim, meaning it's a low risk misfade based on scum wanting PR's faded, not Vanilla. Yes, it is a win for scum to get through a day phase, but they do not need to get through 1 day phase, they need to be able to survive until the end.

Ending the day phase before any further PR claims can happen is optimal.

Why is Holiday scummy? They were semi active during portions of the game, but they were also being the type of player that wasn't really saying anything unpopular or unfavorable, and when people tried to think of any actual things Holiday had said, nobody was able to remember, which naturally means they were off of people's radars. I also have reason to town read almost every other person for some reason or another, and Holiday only has a couple things that were like "yeah, i liked that post" so on top of the needing to stop further claims this day phase, and move on, Holiday is the optimal flip, especially with the actions that have been taken afterwards. Holiday is a plant in the ground, and we need to stake it down, and use this as a moment to push the game forward, but to do so, the slot needs to flip. Then we can progress forward rather than in a circle.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1583, Andante wrote:I like Something_Smart here and A50 just wants to wagon him? lmaoo ok my job on figuring out who im voting is easy today
VOTE: A50 [\vote]
?????????????
omgus by proxy?????

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1597, Andante wrote:This is the most conversation in like 48 hours, also if osuka shows up and makes another big fight happen, I’m just voting osuka out. I know it’s tied to how osuka plays, but if it happens again, I don’t think there’s good intentions behind it
that's cute but really if i call you out for saying dumb shit, it's your fault for having said dumb shit to begin with

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Andante »

I feel bad for new people coming in to a 100 page day 1 when there's basically nothing in those 70 pages lol

In response to #1740

but they were also being the type of player that wasn't really saying anything unpopular or unfavorable
> sounds like a play style thing, I mean, what has Something_Smart said that's unfavorable? yet I don't see you going after him

when people tried to think of any actual things Holiday had said, nobody was able to remember, which naturally means they were off of people's radars
> again, sounds like a playstyle thing, I generally prefer voting out people who are actively being scummy/ people who I believe are flipping red

so on top of the needing to stop further claims this day phase, and move on, Holiday is the optimal flip,
> why are you so concerned about moving on now? I mean the past 48 hours have had no progress, why not be concerned then? what makes right now, this moment so special? and if I recall no one even asked Holiday to claim, that just kinda happened.

Holiday is a plant in the ground, and we need to stake it down, and use this as a moment to push the game forward, but to do so, the slot needs to flip. Then we can progress forward rather than in a circle.
> Sounds like you're not even trying to find scum tbh

Honestly, I'd be down for getting April instead of A50, this long post is honestly just april going "vote and move on, who cares" and if I recall April is the one who said we can just massclaim D2, like, if we start d2 with a massclaim, why would you be concerned about claims? T3 is a bg, so if there is an investigate, T3 saves them? I feel like April is contradicting themselves

VOTE: April
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1741, osuka wrote:
In post 1583, Andante wrote:I like Something_Smart here and A50 just wants to wagon him? lmaoo ok my job on figuring out who im voting is easy today
VOTE: A50 [\vote]
?????????????
omgus by proxy?????
???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1742, osuka wrote:
In post 1597, Andante wrote:This is the most conversation in like 48 hours, also if osuka shows up and makes another big fight happen, I’m just voting osuka out. I know it’s tied to how osuka plays, but if it happens again, I don’t think there’s good intentions behind it
that's cute but really if i call you out for saying dumb shit, it's your fault for having said dumb shit to begin with
I mean, there's no excuse for being rude to everyone... We're all new at some point, and if we bully every new person away, they'll never improve.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1687, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1683, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are we just gonna make a mass claim or something. Holy shit.
Down to mass claim tomorrow if y'all want.
In post 1740, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1738, Andante wrote:cause I can just come back at you and go "you should vote A50"
You should vote Holiday because we have had multiple claims this day phase, and Holiday was the final claim, and a Vanilla claim, meaning it's a low risk misfade based on scum wanting PR's faded, not Vanilla. Yes, it is a win for scum to get through a day phase, but they do not need to get through 1 day phase, they need to be able to survive until the end.

Ending the day phase before any further PR claims can happen is optimal.

so on top of the needing to stop further claims this day phase, and move on, Holiday is the optimal flip
"we should massclaim tomorrow" "claims today are a MAJOR NO"
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by osuka »

oh holiday had a fucking meltdown, thats cool i guess

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by osuka »

so i dont really feel like i have a good grip on what the fuck is going on for the first time in the game so far

i think i need to take a step back for a second

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1743, Andante wrote:I feel bad for new people coming in to a 100 page day 1 when there's basically nothing in those 70 pages lol

In response to #1740

but they were also being the type of player that wasn't really saying anything unpopular or unfavorable
> sounds like a play style thing, I mean, what has Something_Smart said that's unfavorable? yet I don't see you going after him

when people tried to think of any actual things Holiday had said, nobody was able to remember, which naturally means they were off of people's radars
> again, sounds like a playstyle thing, I generally prefer voting out people who are actively being scummy/ people who I believe are flipping red

so on top of the needing to stop further claims this day phase, and move on, Holiday is the optimal flip,
> why are you so concerned about moving on now? I mean the past 48 hours have had no progress, why not be concerned then? what makes right now, this moment so special? and if I recall no one even asked Holiday to claim, that just kinda happened.

Holiday is a plant in the ground, and we need to stake it down, and use this as a moment to push the game forward, but to do so, the slot needs to flip. Then we can progress forward rather than in a circle.
> Sounds like you're not even trying to find scum tbh

Honestly, I'd be down for getting April instead of A50, this long post is honestly just april going "vote and move on, who cares" and if I recall April is the one who said we can just massclaim D2, like, if we start d2 with a massclaim, why would you be concerned about claims? T3 is a bg, so if there is an investigate, T3 saves them? I feel like April is contradicting themselves

VOTE: April
April probably is the most proficient deepwolfer here, but i've also been wrong multiple times when being hard convinced they were scum so idk.
They are like really easy to scumread on basis of the "omg they are so good at being scum, they must be scum here" mindset. That's also why i'm sorta jaded on the Holiday hard scumreading them thing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”