PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:51 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

what fucking scum team r u talking about we have had 1 scum left for the last 5 days who would i even be disappearing to talk to roflololol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:51 am

this is a comical string of questions from bell rn
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Milobird »

Guys.
Pooky is just scum and this is disappointing.
Stop disappointing me.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Milobird »

Look at this utter garbage he is spouting.

-Bell
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 6164, Milobird wrote:Your reads suck and I've never seen you have good reads so like.

That's my genuine opinion.
I feel like we've had this talk before.
Actually, now that I think about it, we have had this talk before.

-Bell
you can stuff it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

this Milo vs Pooky slapfight is completely useless and not helping me at all here
I'm going to reread earlier parts of the game starting on my break tomorrow and look for actually useful content
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Milobird »

Why would I do that when I can claim the moral victory when you vote wrong on obvtown Bell, proving my point?
-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6180, SirCakez wrote:this Milo vs Pooky slapfight is completely useless and not helping me at all here
I'm going to reread earlier parts of the game starting on my break tomorrow and look for actually useful content

FFS, who is doing this slap fight? Who is trying their level best to make it into a slap fight?
Don't be stupid Cakez. Pay attention.

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:55 am

In post 6178, Milobird wrote:Look at this utter garbage he is spouting.

-Bell
gimme your address I'll order a mirror from Amazon for you rn
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

the PT would have spurts of activity then go back to being quiet
69 cakez posts
64 pooky posts
1 Ralts post lol

more details later gotta go
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 6182, Milobird wrote:
In post 6180, SirCakez wrote:this Milo vs Pooky slapfight is completely useless and not helping me at all here

FFS, who is doing this slap fight? Who is trying their level best to make it into a slap fight?
Don't be stupid Cakez. Pay attention.

-Bell
ok I want to talk to you but give me time and space to work don't be a dick to me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Milobird »

Fine.

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:56 am

oh so now responding to your utter garbage is me trying to make things into a slap fight

hahahahhahaha fuck off
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:57 am

I'll shut up too

You can ask me anything you want
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 206, Ralts wrote:
In post 199, Save The Dragons wrote:seems random
Every wagon so far has been random tho, why call out this one
In post 217, Ralts wrote:
In post 210, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 206, Ralts wrote:
Every wagon so far has been random tho, why call out this one
what other wagon
Think there were wagons on dwlee and cakez
In post 227, Ralts wrote:
In post 219, Save The Dragons wrote:i think you already received your answer
Uhhh I don't get it :(
In post 231, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 227, Ralts wrote:
In post 219, Save The Dragons wrote:i think you already received your answer
Uhhh I don't get it :(
you said every wagon was random

i said what other wagons implying i don't know the existence of other random wagons therefore why would i call out another wagon
In post 232, Ralts wrote:Fair
In post 238, Thestatusquo wrote:ok but given that its RVS and all wagons are going to be dumb why did you make that callout like you did? Further to the point, what did you hope to accomplish by calling it out like you did?

It seems to me that as someone who has been playing since 2004 you would know that frequently wagons start in RVS for basically no reason, are dumb, and then from the ashes of those wagons people actually start having more relevant opinions and that's how we move from noise to signal.

So like, what does town you hope to accomplish in this instance from specifically saying "x wagon is dumb."

Like, yes it is, that's the point. And I know you know this.
In post 239, Milobird wrote:I wanna kill FB and STD.
-Milobird

Ralts and TSQ seem okay, but I’ll wait and see.

-Bell
In post 248, Thestatusquo wrote:The question was "what did you hope to gain from posting 'x wagon is dumb' when you know that all early wagons are dumb and indeed that's how the entire beginning of a mafia game works"
In post 249, Milobird wrote:I think I’m usually pretty obvious town as town. I get overexcited and make occasionally scummy posts but usually bluster right on through to be annoyingly difficult to elim just from sheer quantity.

Except I can’t spam post because weekday job is demanding. So I should probably get a new meta.

STD is lying and being weird and I’ll take that to the bank.
-Bell
In post 260, Save The Dragons wrote:ok you found me

it's not possible for town to call out a wagon as dumb

you're right shea
In post 273, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:1) first quote: so? do you usually call out all dumb 3 person wagons you become aware of on page 9 of a large?
no

i post what i feel as town and edit myself as scum

guess which one this was
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:2) second quote: ok but you're missing my point which is that people generally don't do this because they know its fluff and they are looking to find actual things to talk about which might create meaningful information for them to solve other players alignment which brings me to
since when do i do what people generally do or don't do
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:3) third quote: I don't see you doing that here. It's less a scum motivation thing and more of a scum mindset thing. Scum frequently have a hard time doing the whole trying to solve players thing because they already know the alignment of their partners, so they find ways to talk about the game which don't have actual consequence. they want to look like they're scum hunting or trying to divine alignment, but they're not. Your statement was that. It was the exact kind of statement scum makes when they're trying to look like they're making game relevant observations which under closer scrutiny are actually just meaningless fluff.
isn't it weird how i ended up voting one of the wagoners tho :thinking emoji:
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:And that brings me to the snarky citation needed post. The town std I'm familiar with would be attempting to solve me through this discussion. you're not. you're attempting to shade my arguments and try to make them look ridiculous. every single response you've made has been a slight misinterpretation of what I'm saying to make it look slightly worse than it actually is. I don't get the impression at all that you're curious about my alignment here, and given that my meta as scum definitely includes making aggressive d1 pushes (side eye: fb for townbinning me when he should know that about my scum game. potential pocket attempt?) one would think you would be.
i think you may not have an updated meta
In post 304, Woolax wrote:I like tsq's takes so far. happy to see where this goes

VOTE: save the dragons
In post 308, Gypyx wrote:am i the only one to like STD's reaction to his wagon? Like, it's quite the overagression from TSQ, and fenrir's reaction doesn't really feel calculated if y'all see what i mean

additionally wheme seems cool
In post 311, Gypyx wrote:nah, i just like the content of his character and the greeneness of his role PM

most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy
In post 312, Gypyx wrote:
In post 310, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 308, Gypyx wrote:am i the only one to like STD's reaction to his wagon? Like, it's quite the overagression from TSQ, and fenrir's reaction doesn't really feel calculated if y'all see what i mean

additionally wheme seems cool
What of my points do you disagree with?
i'm thinking that STD's comment on the gamestate isn't indicative of him actually picking between wagons to choose which one to call out as random as this is the only real wagon we got while STD was online, besides yeah, it was absolutely random too and i don't see why you're making such a big deal outta this
In post 313, Thestatusquo wrote:I think you must not be reading my posts then. Because my argument has very little to do with which wagon STD called out but rather why STD made that comment at all.
In post 314, Gypyx wrote:hmmm, fuck

yeah okay that's fair, better that way, still weighting on the side of town!STD tho
In post 315, mastina wrote:Yo, will be back here to read and give reads later but for now just wanted to claim this;
I am a 1x reflexive role-copier
; I will get a one-shot copy of the first power to target me. So,
if you think your power is pretty damn strong especially if a second player can use it, you should target me N1
In post 316, Wisdom wrote:hai
tsq/std is tvt
VOTE: woolax
In post 320, Dwlee99 wrote:Without reading much of what TSQ said because I only got 4 hours of sleep despite popping a melatonin: firebringer wagon wasn't actually bad imo but I can see town!STD thinking it was and saying it like he did
Speaking of which:
VOTE: firebringer
In post 321, Gypyx wrote:
In post 318, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:
In post 311, Gypyx wrote:most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy
I had a null takeaway on that because the ruleset openly limits the gens to 2 and 3, and I don't think fakeclaiming an obviously fake claim is likely to mean anything more than early-game shitposting.

Also, pretty sure I know what pokemon Mastina is claiming, but not sure if there's any benefit/detriment to saying. I
will
say I'm trying to think if there's a scummy equivalent that would want to be targeted, (something that steals your ability or something?) and I can't think of anything. So for now I'm thinking that's probably a legit town claim?

@Mastina: do you know what happens if you get targeted by multiple people in the same night?

- B.
that's a good point, on the other hand i might be overanalyzing a crumb too, but idk, got a good but feeling from wheme doing this

additionally, while the claim is slightly +town, i doubt mastina's role can't be a scum role too, heck, a reflexive rolecop maybe?
In post 337, mastina wrote:
In post 318, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:@Mastina: do you know what happens if you get targeted by multiple people in the same night?
I do, the interaction's laid out in my role PM. Not sure if I should share it tho. Do you think I should?
In post 338, mastina wrote:(Okay that wasn't me catching up, that was me jumping ahead. But NOW catching up from page one.)
In post 339, mastina wrote:
In post 7, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: wisdom
let's murder him before he gets back from V/LA
VOTE: SirCakez
Even though I'm not scumreading this opening (not townreading it either but not scumreading it, is null), SirCakez draws scum in 100% of his games it seems so we may as well save him the misery of another scumgame and vote him out. :P
In post 340, Gypyx wrote:so uh T3 apart not liking 122 from milo, anything more concrete from your catchup?
In post 341, mastina wrote:
In post 13, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm very happy with my assigned Pokemon.
Wood
you believe that my pokemon's one of the most appropriate for me? :P
In post 8, Save The Dragons wrote:I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
In post 9, Milobird wrote:DUN DUN DUN
Town.
In post 12, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: sir cakez
first person who posts is always scum. i think thats like mafia facts
Firebringer. (I can't read Firebringer and won't pretend that I can, tho I will say that this would be 'town' alongside the above by natural inclination.)
In post 17, T3 wrote:
In post 8, Save The Dragons wrote:I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
your avatar looks like a pokemon
Scum?
In post 348, mastina wrote:
In post 80, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:PS: how did I completely miss the fact mastina is in this, I definitely looked at the playerlist multiple times and definitely did not see her name there o_O
-q
If it makes you feel any better, I completely and entirely forgot that I signed up for this game until I received my role PM. :P
In post 349, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 346, WhemeStar wrote:Im gonna full claim

I am mareep. I pick a target to sheep and when I do I become a double voter when I am sheeping that person
locktown
Mastina's entry doesn't feel much like scum. It's chill. is odd. I don't really unerstand it, because it seems designed to make Deadcell uncomfortable? But it just feels startlingly open. But that's kind of their MO at the beginning of the game anyway and they did just claim out right at the beginning. So.
Gyphx is being too reasonable early. All of his takes are informed and he uses that...to town read people and push at people he knows are wrong.
Dwlee, is mostly at the periphery. I think he was just trying to avoid attention by voting FB, rather than pushing more at STD, or voting somewhere else.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Milobird »

Ralts doesn't really stand out. He just doesn't understand what STD is saying and that's pretty much it. It's probably true regardless of his alignment. It's kind of pointless though. I guess you could stretch it and say how they're approaching STD is tip-toeing. Trying not to offend, not giving them ammunition, Not even directly asking them what they mean, but instead putting it on themselves for feeling responsible that they can't understand them. It's kind of post county buffing. But that's all a stretch to me. It's just two nothing posts I think. aybe the responsibility portion points away from them. I'm probably overthinking it.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 350, mastina wrote:
In post 114, WhemeStar wrote:can we put early pressure on mastina and see their reaction?
I mean, you
can
, but it aint gonna do you much good given that I've all-but-fullclaimed already so I really don't have anything more to give ya. :P
In post 352, mastina wrote:
In post 146, Firebringer wrote:im putting on bet now that 90% of alexandrites posts will be gamma so i don't think any of u need to be worried about thinking "who is posting this?"
I'd take that bet but I'd lose given that that's pretty much exactly the amount I'd guess would be Gamma. :P
In post 127, WhemeStar wrote:I still think mastina pressure is never bad
Oh I imagine it'd work wonders if I actually ever drew scum but since mods seem to want me to always be fairly confirmable town...... :P
In post 131, Milobird wrote:They kind of fall apart on their own as scum lately. Though I always feel bad saying that.
I mean, it's
true
, so no need to feel bad saying that, but I also tend to fall apart faster as scum when pressured so Wheme's not wrong.
In post 132, Thestatusquo wrote:Also in my experience pressuring mastina means she will respond to the pressure 2 weeks later when catching up and not acknowledge you continuing to talk to her in real time in the thread. She'll get to that in 2 more weeks.
I feel called out. :shifty:

...But not unjustifiably as this is
also
true. :P
In post 354, mastina wrote:
Speaking of random, have my readslist!

Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo

Truth Innuendos Lies
Sharing the Brain Cell

Kitty Trauma Team
Dwlee99
Ralts

The Goat
Gypyx
Alexandrite
chowchow
WhemeStar
Woolax
Wisdom
SleepyKrew

imaginality
T3
SirCakez
In post 355, mastina wrote:
In post 229, Thestatusquo wrote:I can't decide if this a town reach or a scum reach tho.
If it helps I hated that post which immediately put imaginality in my bottom 3 reads. (Which, in spite of how I jested about the randomness of my readslist, was not in fact actually random. Well, mostly. I actually was stopping myself from posting readslists every page because I wanted to have a readslist where I manually added names as they posted rather than a readslist where I copied the names from the OP and rearranged them, but I caved in when I saw a mention of 'random' and couldn't resist. :P The names not posting at that point were basically random, the names having posted tho were not.)
In post 359, Gypyx wrote:thinking about it, mastina, maybe you should put a reduction to the number of peeps who should visit you? Like, restrict it to half the PL or something, cuz i doubt we'd gain much worth from 4-5 of our powerful PRs taking a shot on you on the long term

also VOTE: alexandrite less talk more scrap
In post 363, Alexandrite wrote:
In post 358, SleepyKrew wrote:Are you caught up now? Cool. This message is for everyone but especially T3 and mastina.

Please don't catch up like that. I'm begging you.
good luck with this, esp with mastina
In post 359, Gypyx wrote:thinking about it, mastina, maybe you should put a reduction to the number of peeps who should visit you? Like, restrict it to half the PL or something, cuz i doubt we'd gain much worth from 4-5 of our powerful PRs taking a shot on you on the long term

what does this mean

-Gamma

(also from this point on if there's a tag that isn't Gamma, Meg, Pearl, or Garnet, it's probably Yume)
In post 364, Gypyx wrote:
In post 363, Alexandrite wrote:what does this mean
honetly it doesn't mean anything
In post 368, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 358, SleepyKrew wrote:Are you caught up now? Cool. This message is for everyone but especially T3 and mastina.

Please don't catch up like that. I'm begging you.
They will not listen guaranteed
In post 373, Gypyx wrote:
In post 366, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:

But how would that be determined? It’s not like we’re doing a mass claim on D1.

~Innuendos
just have mastina make an arbitrary way to separate things, if she's town we're good if she's scum we can prob read into the list she gives

statistically it would be hard for a random list to not contain any good PR
In post 374, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 372, SleepyKrew wrote:if anyone else needs me to tell them how to live their life just ask
Me next thanks. Give me the exact answer in my head and win a prize
Dwlee and Gyphx don't appear to be acknowledging the other exists.
Gyphx is engaging with Mastina, but they're tame questions so far.
While Dwlee doesn't appear to be acknowledging Mastina.

Those 2 scums being in the dead center of Mastina's reads though. :giggle:
Tbh this is sort of atypical for Mastina, but given they haven't had much luck with their scum approach maybe they chose a more traditional scum reads list. It would be typical of anyone but Mastina to have that read's list as scum.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Milobird »

Mastina's posts remain in the chill zone tho.
They also avoided the "I promise I'm going to post you guys" that murdered my town read of them in warehouse.
she said she was going to catch up and then immediately caught up. So that's cool.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Milobird »

Neither Gyphx nor Dwlee have engaged with Ralts, but ralt's is fairly focused and there isn't much to talk to Ralts about currently.
I don't really think anyone has reached out to Ralts at this point because nothing they've done invites that engagement outside of who they acknowledge themselves. They're being their own gate keeper. Either intentionally or not.

-Bell
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm basically disregarding Ralts I got nothing from them
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Milobird »

You can objectively uptick them as scum just by them repping out.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Milobird »

Empirically, rather.

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:27 am

Is this the part where you quote a bunch of shit and pretend to sort/solve when you have me penciled in already as the target
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Milobird »

I'm more interested in how people feel about Gyphx's posts towards Mastina.
I'm not sure if he's being cautious because they're scum together or if he's being cautious because he's super self-conscious and worried about getting caught by saying the wrong thing.

-Bell
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 6195, Milobird wrote:You can objectively uptick them as scum just by them repping out.

-Bell
Fair point
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”