Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You’re not really standing in the way of a JacksonVirgo execution even though you think the slot is Town, you’re afraid to put any more reads out there since it’s now becoming very obvious that you’ve been pushing Town for a while in my slot, so why should I think you’re Town exactly? Because you voted for Kyouko on the same page they got executed? Outside of NM who was pushed by Scum and is in my opinion not that likely to have claimed Vig as Scum (but rather as VT), why should I trust any of those last few votes (like yours or Alice’s after hammer vote)?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You’ve already stated that you think there’s one Scum on wagon. Okay, who? Because the only viable option I see from your perspective is to push for Three (which incidentally, ILuvYthan is also doing). Do you think Three is Scum? Or are you going to agree with ILuvYthan in that UglyDuck could also be Scum?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

From my perspective, JV needs to die, and AliceK needs to die. But I have a really strong feeling the game won’t end there. Okay, so say one of those two is Town (if they’re both Town that’s really a royal screw up). Where else should the Town look? I wouldn’t consider DW unless something dramatic happens, though I certainly want to see them effort. And I’m thinking UglyDuck’s vote is pivotal, and A50 was voted as an alternative in a rush as the Scum was getting executed (so more often than not they’re a Town counterwagon to Scum). I’ve explained my read on STD. So who does that leave? Well, one of the Ythan’s could be Scum (one is actually trying, the other one clearly is just coasting). Or it could be you, or maybe Three if you squint your eyes hard enough (I’m not seeing it). There’s just not that many choices. And Three’s point about Alice’s vote switch there pinged me super hard as well.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I mean Ythan’s ISO is so devoid of content and has votes that are probably all just Town - I’m shocked no one is piling on more pressure there. It’s probably a slot to scrutinize further down the road.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:42 am

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 927, Andresvmb wrote:From my perspective, JV needs to die, and AliceK needs to die. But I have a really strong feeling the game won’t end there. Okay, so say one of those two is Town (if they’re both Town that’s really a royal screw up). Where else should the Town look? I wouldn’t consider DW unless something dramatic happens, though I certainly want to see them effort. And I’m thinking UglyDuck’s vote is pivotal, and A50 was voted as an alternative in a rush as the Scum was getting executed (so more often than not they’re a Town counterwagon to Scum). I’ve explained my read on STD. So who does that leave? Well, one of the Ythan’s could be Scum (one is actually trying, the other one clearly is just coasting). Or it could be you, or maybe Three if you squint your eyes hard enough (I’m not seeing it). There’s just not that many choices. And Three’s point about Alice’s vote switch there pinged me super hard as well.
Skum would of had to consolidate onto a wagon to protect SSBM. Why start the Almost wagon instead of just going for RC?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Andres we shouldn't end day early this time because I think you're gonna do good analysis that I can use as a backbone for figuring things out once we gets some flips

Do I need to effort? Yes probably, break just started which means maybe I'll find some time (or maybe I'll spend all of it with friends/etc. and be around even less, we will see) but I definitely plan to effort after my Thanksgiving break.

VOTE: AliceK

Placing my vote here because she has been super lukewarm etc.
I prefer they, thanks :)
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:08 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 905, Andresvmb wrote:@DW assume for a minute that JV flips Town. Where do you go?

You know, I am starting to get this feeling that JV is being dunked on hard because they so obviously defended flipped Scum. So it’s easy to get away with that push, and some players are going to look very good from potentially having doubted that JV is Scum if we’re wrong. I still think JV needs to die (frankly they’re never going to get NK’ed and one Scum is probably defending there while the other one is SR’ing there to avoid any association if this in fact flips Town).

Look at how AliceK and Aaron are interacting towards each other, and towards the JV wagon, and tell me if there isn’t anything there that doesn’t raise suspicions for you. Aaron thinks one Scum is on wagon, and the other is off wagon. Of course, if one is on wagon, it’s not them, but then who? And now they refuse to say who is even a TR or a SR. Alice TR’s Aaron and thinks JV is Scum, which obviously fits with how most other players are viewing the game. But they themselves were on A50 and avoided Kyouko until they were literally hammered - so how come they have so much difficulty empathizing with JV’s point of view?
I was on A50 wagon, because for me RCE and Kyoko were much less likely to flip scum. I was wrong, so I will likely pay fo that. Happens, if I get shot for that so be it. But if JV flips scum, I don't think I should be shot. I haven't played scum yet (except for 4p micro), but I am not that stupid to risk protecting my scum buddy when my partner is already doing that.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Three »

Why am I getting scum read at all when I pivoted away from the shit push on A50 and was one of the first votes on Kyo? :dead:

I started the day heavily pushing JV and suspecting Alice but started doubting myself as more people kept town reading and defending them. Knowing that Andres is town and leaning the same way I am is reassuring though since I do trust his reads.

VOTE: AliceK
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 929, UglyDuck wrote:Skum would of had to consolidate onto a wagon to protect SSBM. Why start the Almost wagon instead of just going for RC?
SCUMMM.. did NOTTT.. start my wagon. CONFIRMED TOWN FUA did. THAT is why it was easy for them to hop on it instead, hoping Town will also follow Fua there.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 924, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 923, Aaron wrote:So you think im scum if JacksonVirgo flips town and if they flip scum? Because you said that if they flipped scum, you would shoot me.
I’m starting to think it’s possible either way. But instead of being overly focused on what I’m going to do with my shot since I’ve already made clear I would shoot JV and I’m expecting another wagon to build (and I’m getting NK’ed here almost surely unless I’m really way off), why don’t you help actually solve the game?
I don't know what you want me to do. I don't feel good about my reads and really don't want to be pushing anyone new right now that isn't on the table but I don't scum read any of them.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 925, Andresvmb wrote:You’re not really standing in the way of a JacksonVirgo execution even though you think the slot is Town, you’re afraid to put any more reads out there since it’s now becoming very obvious that you’ve been pushing Town for a while in my slot, so why should I think you’re Town exactly? Because you voted for Kyouko on the same page they got executed? Outside of NM who was pushed by Scum and is in my opinion not that likely to have claimed Vig as Scum (but rather as VT), why should I trust any of those last few votes (like yours or Alice’s after hammer vote)?
I don't care if you trust my vote or not. I thought you were scum and was the only person who actually strongly pushed against a JacksonVirgo elim. As shown by the scum doctor day 1 elimination, scum are not people who are guiding the discussion in this game otherwise that would not have happened. It is far more likely for scum to not comment and weakly defend their buddy here than jump out and face you head on like I did. I will not stop this wagon because I was certain they were town if you were scum. I have no strong opinion on them if you are town.

I hav pushed all town this game and I admit to it. However, I also have only had around 3-4 reads total this game. It's not that shocking that there is town in there.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Three »

In post 933, Almost50 wrote:
In post 929, UglyDuck wrote:Skum would of had to consolidate onto a wagon to protect SSBM. Why start the Almost wagon instead of just going for RC?
SCUMMM.. did NOTTT.. start my wagon. CONFIRMED TOWN FUA did. THAT is why it was easy for them to hop on it instead, hoping Town will also follow Fua there.
Yep.

Fua, JV, RC, NM, A50, Three

This was the flash wagon. Fua and RC flipped town, NM is likely town because fake claiming Vig as mafia is suicide, I'm town, and A50 is basically confirmed town. From my perspective, this was either a pure town wagon or JV hopped on to try to save Kyo.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:00 am

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 933, Almost50 wrote:
You are... correct. Was being lazy and just looking at VCs.

As three said - Fua, JV, RC, NM, A50, Three
That is - Town - UNK - Town - Assumed Town - UNK/ProbTown - UNK/ProbTown

A50 is prob town because they were a wagon at the end of the day as an alt to skum!SSBM
Three is prob town because they were originator of the SSBM push and left said A50 wagon to stick to SSBM.
RC is Town because Town
NM is Town because for now it hurts my head to consider why skum would claim Vig like that. Oh, and they hammered Skum.

Then obviously after that Alice joins and stays there. Which is my only concern with the JV/Alice thing. When people started leaving the A50 wagon it made the only two viable wagons RCE and SSBM. ANDDDD SSBM was not voting yet. Why would skum not hop to RCE when people were leaving to try and defend?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:01 am

Post by UglyDuck »

I did not read Three's previous before posting - they pretty much covered it there. mb
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:06 am

Post by UglyDuck »

Actually I guess since Vig they all would not really want to pile the same wagon. Which I guess makes me feel better about one of JV/Alice.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:16 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 903, Aaron wrote:I don't have dying wishes. I haven't any strong scum reads that didn't immediately claim pr shortly after I pushed them and the scum that I was on I didn't even scum read so I'd rather not leave an incorrect list of scumreads with a town flip. I'm willing to vote jacksonvirgo though I seriously think this flips town because I know Andres is town and I'd rather let town lead a wagon than scum no matter the flip.
Push this once I die actually. Thanks gut feeling
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:17 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 907, Andresvmb wrote:Jackson has the bad fortune of having pushed two PRs and away from flipped Scum
Im v good at this game :lol:

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:19 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 911, Andresvmb wrote:It’s part of the reason I think I should just shoot JV and we should let wagons actually develop around other players. Because that way we can actually gather more information.
Yall are alwayd lynching me in lylo if Im alive so kill me early thx

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:19 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Apologies.forusing the l word again. Force of.habit

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 923, Aaron wrote:So you think im scum if JacksonVirgo flips town and if they flip scum? Because you said that if they flipped scum, you would shoot me.
Yeah this is scum.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Lynch me
Shoot Aaron.

My proposition

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Fuck.I said it again sorry

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:23 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

VOTE: Self

wiki // GTKAS
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Three »

Uh, ok.

Why is Alice town?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Three »

Also I was partially holding off on voting you midway through today was because I thought you were softing Gunsmith, but your self vote just dunked that theory in the trash can.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”