Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

PAGETOP

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I could defo do A50 as well.
Sorry, mate. That's not the way I swing.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2350, April Ludgate wrote:He either town reads me as town, or played an empower FL scum game. I might even say he’s Warlocking me.
You're one of the very few English speakers I know that make me feel mine is broken.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2356, April Ludgate wrote:SS, A50, T3, Osuka, Geraint holds all the scum for me,
OK. Tell me who is scum and I'll hold them for you. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2358, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like the thought behind the kill was to make April look more sus. But if there are two protective roles and mafia didn’t touch them then that is a bit strange.
I sometimes wonder how your scum game is so good when you spew shit like this (I am implicitly saying I TR you here). Who the fuck gives a damn about a Doctor that can only block kills on VANILLA? Scum will always try to hunt for THE BLOODY INVESTIGATIVE as their #1 priority. If they hit it they KNOW the Simple Doctor can't protect against that kill. If the kill is blocked thy KNOW their target is VT.

Now BG. Why kill T3 (if the claim is true) and confirm April's alignment? And why risk shooting an outed "weak" PR (weak as in not powerful) when there could be -say- a Watcher on them?

I still do find the kill a bit odd, because I don't think Tracer has been playing like a PR at all.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

I gotta be real honest with yall, I have only skimmed since yall last heard from me, the holidays have had me super busy, and my wifi was acting up half the time I was trying to post, excuses over, I think this town is in desperate need of a scum hunting doggo!!! means I probably need to read the last 500 posts :/ I can try and answer questions for yall, but I mean, without any of yall's new info, I'd probably still push for an April lim. April did a lot where I was like, they are not town... basically went "limming the vt is our best option" along with "no one can claim, yet we can mass claim tomorrow" so unless I see something to change my mind, I'll likely still go for April here, I don't care that april claimed doc. I find it funny we have 2 dead VTs and alive outed BG/Doc
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2359, April Ludgate wrote:there’s always the “2 protectives?!” line
mastina does that all the time. At least I think she does.. regularly

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

wait, is norwee just now considering my d1 suspicions? day 1 I wanted A50/April
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2373, NorwegianboyEE wrote:maybe it’s something like Andante/Osuka/A50
I'm still wondering WHOM I accidentally got pregnant that makes you so strongly tunnel me? Care to share?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2417, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My success rate at reading some certain people is actually pretty sick. And i think Geraint is one of those people. He just seems a bit clueless at this game, and i believe that is town indicative for him.
So i don't really want him as the lim, i see far better options.
You TR someone for being clueless? How the heck is that town indicative? wouldn't it just be null if they haven't done anything? Not scummy = not scum. easy read. not this "I think cluelessness is town indicative" like wtf?? weak reasoning
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2433, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2373, NorwegianboyEE wrote:maybe it’s something like Andante/Osuka/A50
I'm still wondering WHOM I accidentally got pregnant that makes you so strongly tunnel me? Care to share?
Something about your lack of solving all the way through day 1 kinda felt like you were just cruising and shitposting and would keep doing such.

I'm open to you showing me that's wrong though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2434, Andante wrote:
In post 2417, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My success rate at reading some certain people is actually pretty sick. And i think Geraint is one of those people. He just seems a bit clueless at this game, and i believe that is town indicative for him.
You TR someone for being clueless? How the heck is that town indicative? wouldn't it just be null if they haven't done anything? Not scummy = not scum. easy read. not this "I think cluelessness is town indicative" like wtf?? weak reasoning
This is an argument i use all the time.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Andante »

I think norwee may be scum here tbh, especially the "andante/osuka/A50" "read" they seem to have, like what?? me and osuka not really posting recently, and a50 being a50? that "read" in 2373 is so weak
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2436, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2434, Andante wrote:
This is an argument i use all the time.
ok and?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum knows what they are doing, they have a plan. Town doesn't necesarilly. It's why you often see weak fuckoff slots that do nothing but get mislimmed all the time because they don't solve and "tHaT's sCuMmY!"

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2379, Dwlee99 wrote:I was targeted by an announcing role cop
You might as well claim at this point. You got role-copped and you're asking for the BG to be on you, and it doesn't take two brain cells to figure out you're a TPR, EVEN if it was a Town Rolecop (I don't think Town needs those anyway, but I'm covering all bases)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2437, Andante wrote:I think norwee may be scum here tbh, especially the "andante/osuka/A50" "read" they seem to have, like what?? me and osuka not really posting recently, and a50 being a50? that "read" in 2373 is so weak
Ok.
VOTE: Andante

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2381, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think checking the doc claims is what town would do.
EXACTLY!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I'd argue against my slot being weak, but it's been like 3 days since I did anything, and osuka/a50 are weak slots this game, so by your own logic, you're pushing weak slots, also known as not even trying to play

VOTE: Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2443, Andante wrote:I mean, I'd argue against my slot being weak, but it's been like 3 days since I did anything, and osuka/a50 are weak slots this game, so by your own logic, you're pushing weak slots, also known as not even trying to play

Yes, you're an weak slot.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2383, Something_Smart wrote:Checking a miller claim seems pretty reasonable to me?
Ah. Now I remember. However, Millers don't ask to be protected, so a claim is due (unless the role doesn't give feedback, that is)

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Andante »

whatever, doggo is town lmao you are not even trying to play this game. just tunneling "do nothing" slots, look how far that's gotten us
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2444, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2443, Andante wrote:I mean, I'd argue against my slot being weak, but it's been like 3 days since I did anything, and osuka/a50 are weak slots this game, so by your own logic, you're pushing weak slots, also known as not even trying to play

Yes, you're an weak slot.
So you're saying maf is the 3 weak people this game? woooow such great detective skills. someone give this guy a gold medal in scumhunting
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2446, Andante wrote:whatever, doggo is town lmao you are not even trying to play this game. just tunneling "do nothing" slots, look how far that's gotten us
Yes. Keep misrepping my play.
You've clearly just read one page and are now pushing what you saw. It's you that are doing weak pushes based on shit reasoning.
I've been considering the whole game through this point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And your OMGUS here is also scummy.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”