Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 128, Wright and Justice wrote:Since its already claimed I'm happy to answer anything before i do paraphrase it. Mollie seems to not want to talk to me at all within it anymore.
I think for a scum mollie they couldnt take the pressure of needing to towntell in both and just lashed out to make an excuse to a)do the anti town thing of claiming the hood and b) be able to shade me for lots of words.

All in all though i know IV is likely flipping scum and i dont kind just policying mollie after Since it seems like they would basically toss the game in late game if they are town.
I dislike the tone of this post. Perhaps because it comes off as aggressive.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 172, innocentvillager wrote:im almost wondering if you were trying to fish for the status of me and andres's neighborhood? like before you jumped to conclusions and assumed i claimed our neighborhood 100% and came at me it was pretty unclear if there's a neighborhood between us?and now after youve forced all this discussion it's probably less likely than normal that we share a hood
really
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 178, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 165, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 161, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 117, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 111, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 100, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 94, innocentvillager wrote:okay so gamma signs with justice every time? Is that how I tell you two apart?
that's how I intend this to work, yeah

-Justice
ookay thanks so I will assume any non signed post is koba then. And unrelatedly I’m aware activity isn’t really that AI for you
So whats scummy from me then?
Where did you get the idea that activity isn't AI for me - we havent played together - but ive spectated 1 game where you were scum and replaced into 1 after youve already flipped scum.
So whats up?
i was talking to gamma in that post and ive played with both scum and town gamma - he was lurky and active as both alignments at various times. that's all im saying

im voting your slot rn bc i can tbh and i don't really have any read on you rn despite how much you've posted already. your insistence on me playing to my scum meta is rly weird too and having a confident read on me at this stage is bizarre especially when it's wrong
Ok lets approach this differently - why do you think you're *not* playing to scum.meta?

Early confidence is very normal for me btw - right or wrong.
nono

nonononono

the burden of proof is on YOU, to prove that IV is playing to their scum meta since YOU are the one who made the accusation.

You are not even trying to sort them, you are deflecting - one might say, "dodging" even - hey here is an example of the dodging that you have been looking for all game!
Why is that scummy?
like I get that it's scummy in theory
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 199, Wright and Justice wrote:I just said why I'm voting you: you're twisting the events of my last scumgame against you to fit your narrative. That doesn't preclude me from trying to reason with you on the points you're bringing against koba. I would like if you engaged the bit I'm calling out as false.

-Justice
How am I twisting the events? A50 is the one who said that was your scum meta. I believed him because I have seen you do that too, I just didn't put it together. I can even pull up the post where he said that if you want.

out of game talk
: I apologize for my part in that drama. However do you notice rule in this particular game, "When someone asks you to stop, you stop."? I wish every game had that rule. Because I asked A50 to plz stop with the belittling and petty insults 4 times and all he did was escalate. Mastina wasn't around and I lost my temper, because I am firmly in the camp that when someone says stop, we should stop. Period. He was bullying RR, me and he tried to dismiss Dwelee's gender identity. It wasn't until Mastina went and reported all of his problematic posts that he stopped.

My playstyle has changed (not sure if you have noticed). Taking an almost 2 year break from this site and moving away from the people who ran it at the time, has been very very very good to me. And the site has changed too, it is a much safer space than it used to be. I no longer think that bullying the bullies is the best way to deal with them but sometimes I slip up.
whew!
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

I drove for 6 hours nearly straight. Might not post tonight. Depends on shower.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 202, T3 wrote:
In post 178, pirate mollie wrote:nono

nonononono

the burden of proof is on YOU, to prove that IV is playing to their scum meta since YOU are the one who made the accusation.

You are not even trying to sort them, you are deflecting - one might say, "dodging" even - hey here is an example of the dodging that you have been looking for all game!
Why is that scummy?
like I get that it's scummy in theory
Because a common scum tactic is to deflect onto the other person and put them on the defense. It is hard to play the game on the defense, it takes up your time that can be better used for scumhunting and almost always, some townie will jump on it. It comes from the same mindset as OMGUS - a scum one.

Anyway it would be really cool to hear from other players, there is enough content in the thread to form a baseline for reads. Also a vc would be nice.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

Mollie thats literally what youre trying to do to us, do you not underfunded that youre a massive hypocrite?

Why is it townie when mollie does it but when koba does it its scummy?(even though half your accusations are false)
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 206, Wright and Justice wrote:Mollie thats literally what youre trying to do to us, do you not underfunded that youre a massive hypocrite?

Why is it townie when mollie does it but when koba does it its scummy?(even though half your accusations are false)
Show me where I deflected.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:11 pm

You wont engage with us becsuse im smart enough as a player to dissect bad arguments and that kills your push against me if you acknowledge my points

Your summary of the hood is dishonestly framed - as you *yourself* avoided answering the question and never evem asked us back and just assumee we were scummy for not sharing back. This is deranged as hell for a towny. You dont interact with people like that. If you're town here - then fuckint stop ruining the game thread with this projection because its jot helpful
Yes i think theres a chance youre a townie just tossing the game over your own ego. Just own up to it if you are because its not fucking healthy for a solvestate.

If im scum here - how are you gonna find my partner? Js. You haven't even looked to solve outside of me
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:11 pm

I never asked if you knew people from the playerlist bfw - thats an outright lie. I asked what your planned approach was to people you did know.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:12 pm

Reading comprehension goes a long way
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Paraphrase what post 5, the question you think is a scumclaim, says.
Your whole case is predicated on an incorrect interpretation of a question i posed to you and you refuse to humble yourself.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:19 pm

(In the hood)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 208, Wright and Justice wrote:You wont engage with us becsuse im smart enough as a player to dissect bad arguments and that kills your push against me if you acknowledge my points

Your summary of the hood is dishonestly framed - as you *yourself* avoided answering the question and never evem asked us back and just assumee we were scummy for not sharing back. This is deranged as hell for a towny. You dont interact with people like that. If you're town here - then fuckint stop ruining the game thread with this projection because its jot helpful
Yes i think theres a chance youre a townie just tossing the game over your own ego. Just own up to it if you are because its not fucking healthy for a solvestate.

If im scum here - how are you gonna find my partner? Js. You haven't even looked to solve outside of me
re: "deranged" - stop gaslighting.

And that is the only response that this post deserves.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 209, Wright and Justice wrote:I never asked if you knew people from the playerlist bfw - thats an outright lie. I asked what your planned approach was to people you did know.
Dude, you directly asked me about the playerlist and I answered. I didn't feel comfortable with the question about how I planned on scumhunting because I am not going to sit there and tell scum how I do that. I did not know your alignment at that point and by the time I caught up in the thread, I was hard scumreading you.

You are the one who came into the thread and tried to discredit me by saying that I was scum reading you because I disagreed on the game mechanics when you know good and well that is not why.

This is why if I end up scumreading my neighbor in a game I stop talking to them, because all they do is run to the thread and discredit them and misrepresent. Which is what you did.

And you trying to make this about my ego constitutes as a personal attack, and I am asking you to plz stop.

And ftr? Your outrage is overblown and disproportionate to the situation and well - fake.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 211, Wright and Justice wrote:Paraphrase what post 5, the question you think is a scumclaim, says.
Your whole case is predicated on an incorrect interpretation of a question i posed to you and you refuse to humble yourself.
You know what?

Your own hydra partner said that your posts were bad. So I don't know why the fuck you are even acting this way towards me.

Your own hydra partner.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh yeah, BECAUSE IT'S FAKE
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:45 pm

You're moving goalposts now. Nice try.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:51 pm

This game isnt the mollie show - so stop acting like it. You're ruining the gamestate and as is im fine policying you on the basis you keeo pushing lies despite having them proven wrong directly and quickly goalpost adjusting in response to some etc.

You're constantly putting my slot on the defensive and try to avoid talking about anyone else but me except to defend IV from us. Why did IV get special treatment? Oh wait you also shaded T3 townreading us.

This is not the play of a townie solving - this is the play of a townie tunneling, or a scum trying to powerwolf against a strong player.

I came into the hood strong and swinging and you interpreted that somehow as scum because either a)youre a townie whos playstyle clashes with how i play or b) you are scum who panicked seeing me in your hood being very proactive.

Give reads on others - in rhe same depth you’re putting forth on me - or die.

I wont budge my vote on you until you sort in more depth outside of me.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:53 pm

There is *no* good faith attempted in mollie and i know their town games show they are capable of it 100%

Which leads me to lean towards the feeling they are scum

Mollie, early in the game, instantly refuses to consider a world i am town and came into the game with the idea in their head that we are scum, (as in as a premeditated conclusion)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:55 pm

@other players please ignore mollie except to ask questions on their progression - they are a distraction and we should be looking at other parts of the game.

VOTE: alice

My vote is in spirit on mollie but id like to apply pressure elsewhere - alice what are your thoughts on the game thus far?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:57 pm

The benefit of voting elsewhere right now is that a scum mollie is trapped voting me atm. So if they hammer a town wagon i helped start it is an effective scum claim.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:02 pm

In post 194, T3 wrote:
In post 112, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Wright and Justice huehue
VOTE: iv
Your posts on page 4 didn’t sit quite right with me on a vibes level. Your progression on WJ also doesn’t seem good. You’re saying that you’re not an easy read, because koba said that you a dimly in your scum meta. Then, after koba makes no posts you just vote koba.
What changed?
I think we should ignore IV/andres rn. At least for d1. It will be more clear later if they are town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 218, Wright and Justice wrote:This game isnt the mollie show - so stop acting like it. You're ruining the gamestate and as is im fine policying you on the basis you keeo pushing lies despite having them proven wrong directly and quickly goalpost adjusting in response to some etc.
One player that used to play on here years, Especially The Lies, used to always say this when they were caught scum. I don't she ever understood how much I respected her as a player.

You keep trying to make my scumread on you as some sort of character flaw that I have while addressing any of the logical points that I make. That's scummy to me.

What lies are you saying that I am pushing and that you are disproving them? I mean am shifting the goalposts or outright lying? Because it can't be both. Either you think that I am making points but moving the goalposts or that I am not making any points at all.

which is it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 219, Wright and Justice wrote:There is *no* good faith attempted in mollie and i know their town games show they are capable of it 100%

Which leads me to lean towards the feeling they are scum

Mollie, early in the game, instantly refuses to consider a world i am town and came into the game with the idea in their head that we are scum, (as in as a premeditated conclusion)
More cog-dis.

Am I scum or confbiased town? I can't be both.
whew!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”