He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 219, mc esther wrote:
In post 208, Roden wrote:
In post 200, mc esther wrote:lickety and roden, do either/both of you actually find this back-and-forth useful?
Not particularly.
i understand that youve since decided this take was incorrect, but rewinding back a bit -- why on earth would you participate in over a page of conversation that you didnt [at the time] believe was useful?
Full disclosure, I just wanted to win the argument with LQ because I thought he was just wrong. Now I'm just at a point where I think he's just arguing in bad faith and purposely trying to get a reaction out of me.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Auro »

@GuiltyLion: My votes sometimes lag behind my attacks, and I'm able to apply pressure on you without needing to vote. Did you read anything off my lack of vote?

Echoing a vague-ish scumread on Roden based on what I read when I woke up, I'll study that closer and elaborate.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 225, Roden wrote:
In post 200, mc esther wrote:lickety and roden, do either/both of you actually find this back-and-forth useful?
Not particularly.
i understand that youve since decided this take was incorrect, but rewinding back a bit -- why on earth would you participate in over a page of conversation that you didnt [at the time] believe was useful?
Full disclosure, I just wanted to win the argument with LQ because I thought he was just wrong. Now I'm just at a point where I think he's just arguing in bad faith and purposely trying to get a reaction out of me.
How am I arguing in bad faith? Like, what I am doing is what I do all the time. This accusation that I am somehow being disingenuous here is crazy.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:08 pm

Roden is just using buzzwords at this point to make their points look stronger than they are.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 221, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Not particularly.
I would have expected more frustration from Roden if they were Town here, FWIW. But they just go along with it and dismiss everything I'm saying.
How could you possibly think I'm not frustrated, what the fuck
In post 222, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 220, Roden wrote:
In post 214, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 212, Roden wrote:
I was wrong, it actually did help me sort LQ.
You are the one who said it. I didn't say it, I just said I wouldn't put it past you to do that because you ARE wiley as Scum. Like, you should fully understand how I am getting there, but you OMGUS me instead.
Yeah you can stop, you did say it lol. I asked you the question and you answered it clearly.
I literally said I wouldn't put it past you. That doesn't mean that is what I was originally thinking. I was pressuring you and then YOU were the one who came up with that. It makes me feel like you were planning this out or something.
How could I possibly plan this out??
In post 224, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 223, Roden wrote:
In post 216, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 160, Roden wrote:
In post 151, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 150, Roden wrote:
In post 149, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Roden

Acting very sus to pressure.
Literally what does this even mean
That's for Town to know and you to find out.
Ah, I see, everyone else gets to say nonsense like this, but if I try to be casual and have fun then I'm just scum. :)
your reaction was OTT. Was it not? Am I just making that up? I don't think I am.
What makes it OTT?
Your emotion ladened words. The fact you said people think you are being toxic when no one said that, for example. There was some earlier stuff there too. Like how you got super smug with GL and then voted them in . I could probably find more examples even.
Emotion =/= OTT. I never said anyone in this game thought I was toxic. I definitely wasn't smug with GL lol.
In post 217, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 215, Roden wrote:
In post 210, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 208, Roden wrote:The part you keep ignoring!!
Which is what? You're not helping yourself here. I sense some manipulative vibes from you here. Please just explain it so we can move on.
In post 170, Roden wrote: I'm not, I'm just annoyed that every time I try to have fun as town I get dog piled, and when I try hard as town I essentially get called toxic.
There's one part of this post that you've ignored to a cartoonish degree now.
I literally addressed exactly what you said there. This is Scum trying to play all sneaky like. IDK how to make sense of your play as Town here.
Why won't you acknowledge the one part of the post that we both know you've been ignoring?
Because I literally have zero idea what I am ignoring. And I keep asking you to tell me and you just don't!
Nah, you know what it is. I don't buy your fake ignorance.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

I was gonna catch up and be useful, but all of the colors are bleeding together. I promise that I'll either catch up tomorrow. Maybe.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 227, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Not particularly.
How am I arguing in bad faith? Like, what I am doing is what I do all the time. This accusation that I am somehow being disingenuous here is crazy.
This whole argument started because you kept shading me and refuse to acknowledge parts of my posts while repeating other parts out of context to accuse me of things I never said.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:14 pm

In post 229, Roden wrote:
Not particularly.
I would have expected more frustration from Roden if they were Town here, FWIW. But they just go along with it and dismiss everything I'm saying.
By your outright dismissal of what I am saying. Like dismissal isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think 'frustrated.'
You are the one who said it. I didn't say it, I just said I wouldn't put it past you to do that because you ARE wiley as Scum. Like, you should fully understand how I am getting there, but you OMGUS me instead.
Yeah you can stop, you did say it lol. I asked you the question and you answered it clearly.
I literally said I wouldn't put it past you. That doesn't mean that is what I was originally thinking. I was pressuring you and then YOU were the one who came up with that. It makes me feel like you were planning this out or something.
IDK but I'm pretty sure Scum have a PT for things just like this.

Ah, I see, everyone else gets to say nonsense like this, but if I try to be casual and have fun then I'm just scum. :)
your reaction was OTT. Was it not? Am I just making that up? I don't think I am.
What makes it OTT?
Your emotion ladened words. The fact you said people think you are being toxic when no one said that, for example. There was some earlier stuff there too. Like how you got super smug with GL and then voted them in
. I could probably find more examples even.
Emotion =/= OTT. I never said anyone in this game thought I was toxic. I definitely wasn't smug with GL lol.
You saying "lol" here tells me you are NOT frustrated.
Which is what? You're not helping yourself here. I sense some manipulative vibes from you here. Please just explain it so we can move on.
In post 170, Roden wrote: I'm not, I'm just annoyed that every time I try to have fun as town I get dog piled, and when I try hard as town I essentially get called toxic.
I literally addressed exactly what you said there. This is Scum trying to play all sneaky like. IDK how to make sense of your play as Town here.
Why won't you acknowledge the one part of the post that we both know you've been ignoring?
Because I literally have zero idea what I am ignoring. And I keep asking you to tell me and you just don't!
No, I literally don't. IDEK what I am missing here. Please just explain it because it makes you look like an eel with not telling me.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:16 pm

In post 231, Roden wrote:
Not particularly.
This whole argument started because you kept shading me and refuse to acknowledge parts of my posts while repeating other parts out of context to accuse me of things I never said.
But you can't seriously think those were things I didn't actually take issue with. What is LQ like at the beginning of a game? I literally give reads. That's what I do. And then I usually reevaluate, but you're not giving me any reason to do that at this point.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 232, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Not particularly.
By your outright dismissal of what I am saying. Like dismissal isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think 'frustrated.'
Not only have I not been dismissal, that wouldn't mean I wasn't frustrated anyway. :neutral:
What? What??? I have multiple votes on me! This doesn't even make sense!

What makes it OTT?
Your emotion ladened words. The fact you said people think you are being toxic when no one said that, for example. There was some earlier stuff there too. Like how you got super smug with GL and then voted them in
:dead:

You've got to be fucking with me at this point
No, I literally don't. IDEK what I am missing here. Please just explain it because it makes you look like an eel with not telling me.
Quote the post and delete what you haven't addressed.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 233, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Not particularly.
But you can't seriously think those were things I didn't actually take issue with. What is LQ like at the beginning of a game? I literally give reads. That's what I do. And then I usually reevaluate, but you're not giving me any reason to do that at this point.
What things...?

This is what started it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:30 pm

In post 234, Roden wrote:
In post 232, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Not particularly.
Not only have I not been dismissal, that wouldn't mean I wasn't frustrated anyway. :neutral:
In what world is dismissal in the same ballpark as frustration. Frustration is a form of anger and anger is an action emotion, not an inaction emotion.
What? What??? I have multiple votes on me! This doesn't even make sense!
More dismissing me. The argument is that YOU said you could be doing it on purpose FMPOV. That was what we were talking about. Now you want to pretend like that's not the argument we are talking about here.

What makes it OTT?
:dead:

You've got to be fucking with me at this point
How so?
Quote the post and delete what you haven't addressed.
No. You made the claim I was ignoring stuff, you back it up. The BoP is on YOU.

DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DArby »

I'm not reading this argument and I don't think most people are going to read it either.

Votes have been made, so can we put a pin in this and let other people sort this out?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:36 pm

In post 235, Roden wrote:
In post 233, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Not particularly.
What things...?
You being aggro, for one.

This is what started it.
No, it started before that when I said you were being Aggro. And then GL gave a really favorable PoV for why you might do that, but he still DID think you were being Aggro IIRC.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:36 pm

In post 237, DArby wrote:I'm not reading this argument and I don't think most people are going to read it either.

Votes have been made, so can we put a pin in this and let other people sort this out?
You should read it. It makes Roden look quite bad.

DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by DArby »

In post 239, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 237, DArby wrote:I'm not reading this argument and I don't think most people are going to read it either.

You should read it. It makes Roden look quite bad.
It makes both of you come off as petty and being unable to argue on the same page, I think.

I'll read it after the fact but I'm glazing over reading it in real-time.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:39 pm

Like, Roden is switching their narrative left and right here. First they are smug, then annoyed, then frustrated, then they think I'm Scum. Now they are feigning confusion.

DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DArby »

Or rather, if you think Roden is caught scum, I don't think there's a reason to continue if there's no other engagement from any other slots especially after a few pages of back and forth.

I mean I could just be biased here but this is really not fun to read for me.
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by DArby »

Also I'm not saying LQ is guilty by himself here, I just think this conversation has reached it's peak usefulness and LQ is the one who's engaging with me atp.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by mc esther »

im with darby on this. i quite literally cannot get anything out of the blue one-liners between the pyramids of grey.
~
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:42 pm

In post 242, DArby wrote:Or rather, if you think Roden is caught scum, I don't think there's a reason to continue if there's no other engagement from any other slots especially after a few pages of back and forth.

I mean I could just be biased here but this is really not fun to read for me.
Spoiler:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Whatever. I will chill then. But I'm probably not unvoting Roden any time soon.

DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by DArby »

In post 246, LicketyQuickety wrote:Whatever. I will chill then. But I'm probably not unvoting Roden any time soon.
Fuckin don't my man. I'm still keeping my vote there too.

But let's look at this from another angle. If Roden is scum, I think the best way to get other people to agree with you is to see how he interacts with other slots in a less heated way. How he's coming across so far is NAI imo and I'd like to see how he engages with others
especially
if he's scum.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

What if both
Roden
and
LQ
are scums but not from same factions where scum!
Roden
wants to eliminate town first but scum!
LQ
targets other scum faction first!
I'm so talented
:lol: :lol:

GL
seems town, also like
Bingle
(mostly based on vibes).

In post 72, Auro wrote:
In post 62, GuiltyLion wrote:Hello hello old friends and new

VOTE: Roden

Didn't like his first post, I think using a past game to justify RVS vote is inherently a lil awkward

Also I like Galron for town
The structure of this first post: [vote, justification, townread] comes off as scummy to me
Why? Seems fine to me...

gets a
hmm

Also like
Pav
for , strike to me as genuine.

In post 129, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 127, Almost50 wrote:OH! I've just realized my new title has been implemented. I don't know how long it's been there but I didn't see it until NOW!
Townie post :lol:
How so?

In post 130, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 128, Roden wrote:
In post 119, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 112, Roden wrote:Awkward post
Does that make it any more townie or scummy in your eyes? The implication would be that it's scummy, but here you then go voting a player that hasn't posted yet instead of a player attracting votes. Not a very satisfying reply
Because I only have one vote.
In post 122, GuiltyLion wrote:Makes me feel like Roden wanted to discredit my vote as non-confrontationally as possible
Ok, good to know we've never played before then.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
This is over aggro. Sort of feels fake.
But you didn’t put your vote instantly here which I expect from town you (kind of ig) but instead you waited (for something?) and then vote later.

UNVOTE: DArby

VOTE: LQ
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:31 pm

In post 248, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 129, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 127, Almost50 wrote:OH! I've just realized my new title has been implemented. I don't know how long it's been there but I didn't see it until NOW!
Townie post :lol:
How so?
It was a complete joke. A50 is the IC. It was a joke at Mafia sites that never explain their reasons for their reads.
In post 130, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is over aggro. Sort of feels fake.
But you didn’t put your vote instantly here which I expect from town you (kind of ig) but instead you waited (for something?) and then vote later.

UNVOTE: DArby

VOTE: LQ
I do sometimes just poke things. And I am totally capable of pushing multiple things at the same time. You really should know this about me based on our only game together. If it's not clear from that, then you just haven't played with me enough.

Return to “Completed Open Games”