Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.6

AliceK(2)
~ (239), (36)

Wright and Justice(1)
~ (101)
Facebones(1)
~ (92)

Meta(1)
~ (58)

Not Voting (4): Facebones(12), AliceK(5), Flea The Magician(35), Andresvmb(8)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-05 18:49:25)

FLAVOR

"You look around. The vines start creeping."
Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GeorgeBailey
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 595, HoldenGolden wrote:Speakth the Dark Twink One's name and They shall arise.
In post 594, pirate mollie wrote:I did find Holden's comment about Facebones abbreviating to be funny though. My absolute favorite post in the entire thread so far <3. It would make my heart sing if I could get a townread on them.
"Certification of Towniness:

I hereby declare HoldenGolden the Greeniest Donkey Sheriff around for his shitty humor and ugly mule face.

Signed Ex List Mod Micc"

There, you got a townread on me. Totally legit!
I don't really understand what you are doing here? I mean, I am not reading you as town. Yu are yet to be determined with a scumlean by my standards.

Have you iso-ed W&J? I am not engaging in meta, I am asking if you have looked at them in isolation. I was going through it and there is a
lot
there that doesn't add up and it seems like town!you would pick up on that.

So why aren't you?

I'm riding bus home from classes so we can tango more while I catch up, though I did want to remind you that the post you bookmarked didn't actually call it TvT. I called it TvS. I believe due to everything (and I recall the bbcode fucking up) you might of missed me clearing that by quote-linking my progression in a post two days ago. Unless I'm being daft and misremembering.[/quote]
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

We really need more from Andres and Alice to get reads on them done properly. also I'm mostly resetting at this point because I don't want to go back over all that *vague hand gestures* to locate scum.

holden iv and t3 are making my baseline for town currently.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 601, pirate mollie wrote:I don't really understand what you are doing here? I mean, I am not reading you as town. Yu are yet to be determined with a scumlean by my standards.

Have you iso-ed W&J? I am not engaging in meta, I am asking if you have looked at them in isolation. I was going through it and there is a lot there that doesn't add up and it seems like town!you would pick up on that.

So why aren't you?
I was being cheeky. You said your heart would sing if you could 'get' a townread on me so I 'gave' you one.

Just to be clear, by meta you are talking about the buddy stuff? That's the only thing I have mentioned other then answering their question of if I read their posts containing meta. I am not sure where meta can up here.

Not much has changed on W/J since I last responded to you about them expect they have slid a little more down into middle of the pack/null range
outside of ya'll dynamic
. Gamma hasn't preformed to my liking in hopes of clearing up their slot. I wish they would post a bit more tbh. My biggest grip with Dkobba is their push switching doesn't make the most since from my perspective. While I don't mind (and even think it's townie) to drop and instantly pick up a new target, stuff like the random red Facebone think jut out to me as odd. Hence why I am asking them about it.

In terms of some of the points you have made, some I concede are true. One I don't see through the thread the premeditated logic. It implies some bait had to be laid for you, but looking back at the start of the day, that really doesn't seem to be the case. I think the ramp up in hostility was faster then what I would expect, yet hoods make that difficult to understand especially since we got conflicting stances from both of you. You may of missed it in my spoiler post, but how well did Gamma know you before your break?

Personally I am trying to look into Facebone and the rest to A) expand the topics being discussed in the thread and B) because they are easier for me to sort. Since I answered some of what you are interested in, what do you think about my IV and Facebone points?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 600, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Votecount 1.6

AliceK(2)
~ (239), (36)

Wright and Justice(1)
~ (101)
Facebones(1)
~ (92)

Meta(1)
~ (58)

Not Voting (4): Facebones(12), AliceK(5), Flea The Magician(35), Andresvmb(8)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-05 18:49:25)

FLAVOR

"You look around. The vines start creeping."
I am guessing the red "You are a disappointment" color indicates that my vote is bad :(?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Also Mollie, what is town!me suppose to be seeing according to your eyes?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by T3 »

Spoiler: off topic
humaneatingmonkey came back for like a month in july and made a gtkas and you were one of his favorite players onsite
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 606, T3 wrote:
humaneatingmonkey came back for like a month in july and made a gtkas and you were one of his favorite players onsite
The situation has been handled
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 603, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 601, pirate mollie wrote:I don't really understand what you are doing here? I mean, I am not reading you as town. Yu are yet to be determined with a scumlean by my standards.
Have you iso-ed W&J? I am not engaging in meta, I am asking if you have looked at them in isolation. I was going through it and there is a lot there that doesn't add up and it seems like town!you would pick up on that.

So why aren't you?
I was being cheeky. You said your heart would sing if you could 'get' a townread on me so I 'gave' you one.

Just to be clear, by meta you are talking about the buddy stuff? That's the only thing I have mentioned other then answering their question of if I read their posts containing meta. I am not sure where meta can up here.
[/meta][/quote]

No. I don't even know what you are talking about here. I asked if you had read them in isolation. It is a simple yes or no question.
Not much has changed on W/J since I last responded to you about them expect they have slid a little more down into middle of the pack/null range
outside of ya'll dynamic
. Gamma hasn't preformed to my liking in hopes of clearing up their slot. I wish they would post a bit more tbh. My biggest grip with Dkobba is their push switching doesn't make the most since from my perspective. While I don't mind (and even think it's townie) to drop and instantly pick up a new target, stuff like the random red Facebone think jut out to me as odd. Hence why I am asking them about it.
Why did you have them as town in the first place?
In terms of some of the points you have made, some I concede are true. One I don't see through the thread the premeditated logic. It implies some bait had to be laid for you, but looking back at the start of the day, that really doesn't seem to be the case. I think the ramp up in hostility was faster then what I would expect, yet hoods make that difficult to understand especially since we got conflicting stances from both of you. You may of missed it in my spoiler post, but how well did Gamma know you before your break?
Not that well. I just always got the impression that they were a good egg, despite us never having a real altercation. I think with Gamma, there was a misunderstanding between Gamma and I in the recent we game we played. We are working on clearing it up I think, sort of, they aren't talking much but their reach outs have been sincere, just NAI in my opinion. The reach outs feel like sunshine, but in a very NAI way.
Personally I am trying to look into Facebone and the rest to A) expand the topics being discussed in the thread and B) because they are easier for me to sort. Since I answered some of what you are interested in, what do you think about my IV and Facebone points?
I think IV is town. There was an opportunity that presented itself for IV to foment the rage W&J has towards me, but they opted not to and tried to actually sort things out. I am unsure on Facebones, they are a low content poster who is standing on the sidelines and feeding the fire.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 605, HoldenGolden wrote:Also Mollie, what is town!me suppose to be seeing according to your eyes?
Is it really safe to make a case? I thought the one I made was pretty potent and it seems like if town!you disagreed with it, then you would have addressed it by now.

What more do you need? I am asking sincerely, I know that I am direct and that it can be off putting sometimes.

I have a limited window, and I want to make the most use of it. Do you want me to engage with you and firm up a read, and give more reads on the rest of the playerlist, or do you want me to scroll through W&J's posts and point to the cog dis in their posts that I felt you should have been able to pick up?

Because one results in a +20 negative responses from W&J that will cause pages of mud, and the other helps me to explore outside their read on them which is something that they are asking me to do. What are your priorities here?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 606, T3 wrote:
who and what are you even talking about here?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Corrected, because thinks they are being slick with the tags:
In post 608, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 603, HoldenGolden wrote:

So why aren't you?

No. I don't even know what you are talking about here. I asked if you had read them in isolation. It is a simple yes or no question.
outside of ya'll dynamic
Why did you have them as town in the first place?
Not that well. I just always got the impression that they were a good egg, despite us never having a real altercation. I think with Gamma, there was a misunderstanding between Gamma and I in the recent we game we played. We are working on clearing it up I think, sort of, they aren't talking much but their reach outs have been sincere, just NAI in my opinion. The reach outs feel like sunshine, but in a very NAI way.
I think IV is town. There was an opportunity that presented itself for IV to foment the rage W&J has towards me, but they opted not to and tried to actually sort things out. I am unsure on Facebones, they are a low content poster who is standing on the sidelines and feeding the fire.[/quote]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

*Holden thinks they are being slick with the tags

I think that is why George Bailey highlighted your name in unbolded red, I think. The bbc code messes up if I requote your [/m e t a ] post intacted.

Did you know that would happen?
whew!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 598, HoldenGolden wrote:I haven't played since May of 2020, but I have powerscummed -> deep wolf every time I roll mafia. Outside of a few idiosyncratic tells, I consider my old metas to be similar. Maybe I do a bit more analysis as town.
yah i think you do a good job of putting in the effort and critical thought process that "looks towny" so im really not surprised that someone would have a strong TR on you meta aside. i think you are a slight townlean for me but im still hesitant to put you beyond that especially i felt (correctly, it seems, according to you) that you can do this as both alignments

re facebones and math and why im voting there: I told facebones this but at the start of the game every townie in a hood is 4/6 to be in a TvT hood and 2/6 to be in a SvT hood because there are 6 townies in the hoods and 4 of those townies are in TvT hoods and 2 are in TvS hoods. The nature of the game is that given no other reads the person in ur hood is the most likely to be scum from any given hood townie's POV. no one has flipped yet so not sure why that was brought up. Regardless of how i feel about koba v mollie hood Facebones was most likely from the start and if i accept koba v mollie as 100% TvT (which is albeit an arrogant assumption but that's not the point, even if im only x% confident in this this is still true) then all probabilities go up (25% base vs 33% Facebones) to (33% base vs 50% Facebones). Regardless 33% -> 50% is a big enough increase and Facebones hasn't really towntold yet at all despite seeming like a chill person so im v okay with my vote.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:23 pm

sure my 479 was devoid of any "solid reads" but again that's just how i play i was giving out my thoughts on every player at the time. im not sure why you think that's so scummy other than maybe wishiwashiness/general lack of a read being some sort of real scumtell for you.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:25 pm

W/J really has been avoiding the thread for a while, im impressed. appreciate koba on keeping their word
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

I wasn’t kidding when I said I’d not be able to be rlly active until at least Wednesday
Also: I would not have approved of Koba using my tag to veil their thoughts, primary reason being that I feel a kinship with actual character of Apollo Justice, and given that I prefer that we stick to the tags we opted for initially. I can be snide when I want to, I just try not to go overboard with it.

Also: I kinda forgot what mollie was trying to ask me because I saw her mention something regarding me not answering it and I am drawing a blank about it

Also also: to the point about Koba focusing on making mollie read Holden, pretty sure that’s just meant as a first step.

-Justice
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 616, Wright and Justice wrote:I wasn’t kidding when I said I’d not be able to be rlly active until at least Wednesday
Also: I would not have approved of Koba using my tag to veil their thoughts, primary reason being that I feel a kinship with actual character of Apollo Justice, and given that I prefer that we stick to the tags we opted for initially. I can be snide when I want to, I just try not to go overboard with it.

Also: I kinda forgot what mollie was trying to ask me because I saw her mention something regarding me not answering it and I am drawing a blank about it

Also also: to the point about Koba focusing on making mollie read Holden, pretty sure that’s just meant as a first step.

-Justice
I find it hard to believe that Dkoba is coaching you. It's what they are insinuating. It wasn't snide, the comment sounded almost worshipful. Of Dkoba,

Anyways, my question to you is what your pregame notes were to Dkoba, because they made TvT early on and then picked a fight with me. I want to know what you told them. Their rage seems manufactured in the same way that your scum partner MT's did in our recent game. I have said this in the gamethread and in our hood.
whew!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 610, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 606, T3 wrote:
who and what are you even talking about here?
I was talking to holden
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:23 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Hey Mollie?

I mean this nicely, but you need to read the thread closer.

For example:
In post 608, pirate mollie wrote:No.
I don't even know what you are talking about here.
I asked if you had read them in isolation.
It is a simple yes or no question
In post 601, pirate mollie wrote:Have you iso-ed W&J?
I am not engaging in meta, I am asking if you have looked at them in isolation.
I was going through it and there is a lot there that doesn't add up and it seems like town!you would pick up on that.
You brought up meta to this discussion at that time. I had just done a catch up and I wasn't sure what you were exactly referring to by it. Thus I ask what meta are you talking about. It's not as complicated as you make it out to be.

The post that 608 responds to also includes my stance on Dkobba which conflicts with the underline. I did answer it -- regardless if you liked it. This ties back in with the TvT stuff. Even other people in the thread like IV were saying that it was TvS when you made those posts. Yet, you kept saying it was TvT. Stuff like that

It really fells you are more invested in trying to prove people are scum rather then scum hunting. I mean, you jumped on T3 here for a post that says it is unrelated to game which implies you didn't also read my catch up post.

But the reason why I really point this out:
In post 612, pirate mollie wrote:*Holden thinks they are being slick with the tags

I think that is why George Bailey highlighted your name in unbolded red, I think. The bbc code messes up if I requote your [/m e t a ] post intacted.

You forgot a quote start bracket hence why it broke and when you quote the original one, it fixes the post. Try it. Press quote on .

1) Nope, it is also against the rules I believe
2) The meta tag you are referring to was added in on your reply. My post's code doesn't actually contained it.
3) [meta][/meta] aren't actual bbcode handlers and such wouldn't impact anything.

This accusation is actually pretty serious for what is outlined in 1). I would normally forgive it, but
you seem to have added the meta tag which you are claiming breaks the bbcode.
Regardless of your actual role: if you are scum, that's really fucking low and toxic. If you are town, you really need to be more careful and track . You aren't coming off as 'direct' but rather unwilling to parse things.
-------------
I spent all the free time I had before class writing this on mobile. When I'm done, I'll engage with the rest of your post. just really got to me and I want to set it straight first.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

In post 617, pirate mollie wrote:I find it hard to believe that Dkoba is coaching you. It's what they are insinuating. It wasn't snide, the comment sounded almost worshipful. Of Dkoba,

Anyways, my question to you is what your pregame notes were to Dkoba, because they made TvT early on and then picked a fight with me. I want to know what you told them. Their rage seems manufactured in the same way that your scum partner MT's did in our recent game. I have said this in the gamethread and in our hood.
lol, if it sounds worshipful of Koba it might just be, they have been a pretty great person in my experience. As heated as things can get in games, outside of them Koba is a genuinely nice person.
And my pregame notes were basically non-existent but I did say at gamestart I figured you’d be paranoid of me and I didn’t rlly know how to read you, and tbh the fact you didn’t seem to exhibit that paranoia in a way I expected is kinda what makes me distrust you (aside from the meta lies, those are bad)

-Justice
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Facebones »

T3, going back a coupla hundred posts to
In post 385, T3 wrote:
In post 377, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
Then may I ask who are your suspects right now?

I think you said IV long ago but my reading comprehension is shut rn

I may pass out soo
Just IV. I think the other scum is in Alice/Flea and maybe Andres if I'm wrong.
Why did you view Flea otherwise possibly Andre as the second scum?
Is this still the case?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:17 am

In post 611, pirate mollie wrote:Corrected, because thinks they are being slick with the tags:
Something tells me Im going to regret this... who is being slick with tags?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:20 am

In post 612, pirate mollie wrote:*Holden thinks they are being slick with the tags

Found it.

Sorry, I am spacing out badly. M drains the tanks a lot and pain spike recovery day.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:38 am

In post 613, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 598, HoldenGolden wrote:I haven't played since May of 2020, but I have powerscummed -> deep wolf every time I roll mafia. Outside of a few idiosyncratic tells, I consider my old metas to be similar. Maybe I do a bit more analysis as town.
yah i think you do a good job of putting in the effort and critical thought process that "looks towny" so im really not surprised that someone would have a strong TR on you meta aside. i think you are a slight townlean for me but im still hesitant to put you beyond that especially i felt (correctly, it seems, according to you) that you can do this as both alignments

re facebones and math and why im voting there: I told facebones this but at the start of the game every townie in a hood is 4/6 to be in a TvT hood and 2/6 to be in a SvT hood because there are 6 townies in the hoods and 4 of those townies are in TvT hoods and 2 are in TvS hoods. The nature of the game is that given no other reads the person in ur hood is the most likely to be scum from any given hood townie's POV. no one has flipped yet so not sure why that was brought up. Regardless of how i feel about koba v mollie hood Facebones was most likely from the start and if i accept koba v mollie as 100% TvT (which is albeit an arrogant assumption but that's not the point, even if im only x% confident in this this is still true) then all probabilities go up (25% base vs 33% Facebones) to (33% base vs 50% Facebones). Regardless 33% -> 50% is a big enough increase and Facebones hasn't really towntold yet at all despite seeming like a chill person so im v okay with my vote.
This genuinely isn't processing... you're calling it a 50/50 vote?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”