Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

page top/bottom?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:cool:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 437, mc esther wrote:the scumread on guiltylion is basically meta, right?
Only in the loosest sense. I am familiar with the way GL plays but the thrust of the argument isn’t something that requires said knowledge to evaluate. In any case, the meta aspect is that GL is a strong player and that it’s possible he would be waffly as town here because he just kinda waffles a lot.

The idea behind the argument is that the sum total of the post is posturing and things that are either NAI or scummy. Summarizing events in thread is a classic enough scum tell that it has a name, IIoA. Painting a behavior of being willing to jump into the fray as inherently town is naive, and someone with as much experience as gl certainly knows better.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Auro »

In post 440, Pavowski wrote:I would also go as far as to say that if we should flip GL, and he turns town, that would be scum indicative on Bingle given the recent shade. But I also kinda don't think GL is likely to get flipped. A NK'd GL would be another story.
If you townread GL and acknowledge he's pro-town, why on earth would you flip him to determine Bingle's alignment instead of flipping Bingle directly?

Signalling to the other scumteam, aren't ya :D
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Auro »

Also, padding a page with a number of posts just to get to pagetops is getting a little annoying :(
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 453, Auro wrote:
In post 440, Pavowski wrote:I would also go as far as to say that if we should flip GL, and he turns town, that would be scum indicative on Bingle given the recent shade. But I also kinda don't think GL is likely to get flipped. A NK'd GL would be another story.
If you townread GL and acknowledge he's pro-town, why on earth would you flip him to determine Bingle's alignment instead of flipping Bingle directly?

Very specific accusation.

What?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 445, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 440, Pavowski wrote: A NK'd GL would be another story.
What do you mean by that?
I mean that limming town!GL with Bingles points in mind would be scum indicative on Bingle, but if GL were NK'd I wouldn't assume Bingle was behind it.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 453, Auro wrote:

I would not, at this point, vote GL, and I don't think my post suggests what you seem to suggest it suggests
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 457, Pavowski wrote:
I mean that limming town!GL with Bingles points in mind would be scum indicative on Bingle, but if GL were NK'd I wouldn't assume Bingle was behind it.
Why?

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Auro »

Whoops, seems like I misread things. Still an awkward post tho
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 am

Post by T3 »

In post 444, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 430, T3 wrote: i'll be honest i haven't even noticed that roden was being cased
Yes, I'm trying to save myself here, why it is a scummy thing to do?

If you're suggesting scum!me trying to save myself here by miseliminating town!
Town
, can you tell me why you townread
Roden
? Cause I can't remember of you saying that.

And I'm voting
Roden
because I like this point of
LQ
's which didn't came to my mind and I also see scums to do that:

In post 411, LicketyQuickety wrote: But at this point my SR on Roden grew stronger when they ditched the thread which I am reading as them doing so so that the votes start to fall off them.
In post 430, T3 wrote:
i'll be honest i haven't even noticed that roden was being cased
Hmm... I think you rolled scum but I can't prove because it's based on vibe.
You aren’t scumhunting and I get terrible vibes every time you post
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 459, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Why?
C'mon dude. Pretend you're scum (or maybe you're just scum already, but whatever, we'll complete the exercise). There's a slot out there getting town cred and you want to shut that down, so you throw some shade on that slot.

Would you then turn around and NK that same slot? Wouldn't you think that's, like, incredibly obvious?

Like I kinda feel silly even spelling it out
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 461, T3 wrote: You aren’t scumhunting
Not actively, yes.

In post 461, T3 wrote:and I get terrible vibes every time you post
It’s not my alignment problem, it’s
in your head
problem if you're town.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 462, Pavowski wrote:
Why?
C'mon dude. Pretend you're scum (or maybe you're just scum already, but whatever, we'll complete the exercise). There's a slot out there getting town cred and you want to shut that down, so you throw some shade on that slot.

Would you then turn around and NK that same slot? Wouldn't you think that's, like, incredibly obvious?

Which one is your thought process: Scum don't do *obvious* things or scum!
Bingle
won't do *obvious* thing?

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 432, Auro wrote:Walk me through your Galron read, I can't see it? Like sure, some of his questions are "pro-town", but what makes them likelier to come from town!Galron?
I understand that it's not the most transparent/understandable read, and I wish I could explain the read better but I currently cannot. It's largely a vibe thing and I'm certainly open to re-evaluating as the game continues - if the motivation for this question is that you think Galron is scummy then I'd encourage you to lay out your thoughts - but right now I think he's town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 453, Auro wrote:

I am not a fan of either of these questions, I thought Pav's reasoning was pretty clear.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 464, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 462, Pavowski wrote:
Why?

Which one is your thought process behind it: Scum don't do *obvious* things or scum!
Bingle
won't do *obvious* thing?
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 466, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 453, Auro wrote:

I am not a fan of either of these questions, I thought Pav's reasoning was pretty clear.
That's good for you?

If I don’t understand something, I'll ask.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 468, Salsabil Faria wrote:If I don’t understand something, I'll ask.
sure, but it feels like you're trying to drag Pav into a debate about claims that he didn't make or arguments that aren't important. From my impression of his original , all Pav was saying was that if he were to
know
that I am town, he would then think that Bingle's shade on me might indicate Bingle scum. However, as soon as you say something like that it can poison the well for NKA (a non-Bingle scum team might shoot me in an attempt to make Bingle look bad), so he wanted to clarify that he doesn't also think me being NK'd would
further
make him suspect Bingle. This is also basically exactly what he then clarified in and .

You're trying now to get him to talk about what he thinks scum!Bingle would or wouldn't do, which I don't see as all that meaningful or useful. No one has been killed yet, it doesn't develop nor change my understanding of his original posts, and it isn't something that Pav would have different reasoning about whether he's town or scum. Hence, I don't understand how the line of questioning actually helps you sort Pav, it feels like busywork at best and at worst potentially trying to stir up "issues" with Pav that you can then use to push him.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also to clarify further, my issue with Auro's question is slightly different than my issue with Salsa's - Auro is wise enough to not too obviously stir the pot for the sake of pot-stirring, and he has since backtracked slightly in , but I think his question indicates he wasn't paying full attention or trying to understand Pav's posts with a charitable eye. That makes me think it could be a scum mindset of more actively looking to interrogate posts rather than evaluate and understand them. I know when I am scum I am more likely to jump at my own misreadings of posts like that.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Auro »

Stretch.

You should know by now about my fondness for aggressive interrogation. And the redundancy of Pavlov's statements formed a major part of my *gotcha* which holds even discounting my misread.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm still waiting on Roden, D'Arby, Galron, Enchant & T3 to submit their lists

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 457, Pavowski wrote:I mean that limming town!GL with Bingles points in mind would be scum indicative on Bingle, but if GL were NK'd I wouldn't assume Bingle was behind it.
Why would you engage in preemptive NKA in the first place though?

Like... This is just introducing so much WIFOM into the thread.

If GL gets shot here, did Bingle do it for towncred? Did scum do it trying to frame Bingle? Did the CPR doc do it trying to save GL from the scum shot that was trying to frame Bingle of either alignment?

Just posting that makes it completely useless.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:10 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

This is the perfect example of the kind of weird I expect from Scum!Salsa.

For example, Salsa voted someone multiple times without actually voting someone else in the game I played with them where they were Scum. So this sort of counting posts to get to page top is right in line with the same kind of weirdness IMO.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.

Return to “Completed Open Games”