Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)

Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1167, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1161, Diamond Shape wrote:I-I said the Heart wagon was pure first!

Green is charting the same course as they did in the PT. I agreed with about everything minus a few split hairs.

The only people I think /could/ be scum on the wagon are Arrow or Pentagon but I think both scum were off wagon and that’s an in case of emergency option.
I seriously don’t get why anyone is sr me. It just boggles my mind. Arrow makes even less sense.
For you I find you reactive which I considered a little bit oh is this scum just going with what they see to placate? But I ultimately think it’s you being town who is working through every piece of information and coming to conclusions even if they feel a bit whiplash sometimes.

And I was cranky with Arrow having whiplash and saying to kill me, but for once I was objective and said they’re probably town too.
Pentagon Shape
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Pentagon Shape »

In post 1169, Color Blue wrote:I kind of think the last scum is diamond but Circle disagreed with that >.>
In post 1171, Color Blue wrote:The way Diamond responded to Green's entry by saying Green's reads were "cute" and when asked about it mentioned some stuff but didn't mention the scumreads on red/heart feels kind of wrong to me.
The fact that Diamond has Arrow as possible scum onwagon is definitely whack, so that made me wonder.
Color Blue
Color Blue
Goon
Color Blue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Color Blue »

also the way diamond hops on feels kind of bussy.

I don't think yellow hesitates to hammer in that spot if yellow scum with heart who has given up.
Color Blue
Color Blue
Goon
Color Blue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Color Blue »

the nightkill being on circle rather than green feels like its more likely to come from Diamond-scum
Arrow Shape
Arrow Shape
Goon
Arrow Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Arrow Shape »

In post 1178, Color Blue wrote:the nightkill being on circle rather than green feels like its more likely to come from Diamond-scum
I feel it's more likely scum that want to keep Green alive to lead wrong.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1176, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1169, Color Blue wrote:I kind of think the last scum is diamond but Circle disagreed with that >.>
In post 1171, Color Blue wrote:The way Diamond responded to Green's entry by saying Green's reads were "cute" and when asked about it mentioned some stuff but didn't mention the scumreads on red/heart feels kind of wrong to me.
The fact that Diamond has Arrow as possible scum onwagon is definitely whack, so that made me wonder.
...have you not read my posts where I’m saying that you and Arrow are the only ones I could possibly see as on wagon but I don’t think that scum was on wagon?
Arrow Shape
Arrow Shape
Goon
Arrow Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Arrow Shape »

If a shape is scum, I think Triangle
Color Blue
Color Blue
Goon
Color Blue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Color Blue »

how would they even know who green wants after red dies?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1177, Color Blue wrote:also the way diamond hops on feels kind of bussy.

I don't think yellow hesitates to hammer in that spot if yellow scum with heart who has given up.
My reasoning for not laying down the hammer when I finished my catch up was mostly so that I could have a bit of undivided interaction before going into night phase. And there were a few players who'd already said they'd hammer Heart.

I appreciate them holding off until I got through my game read.
Pentagon Shape
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Pentagon Shape »

In post 1175, Diamond Shape wrote:

Green is charting the same course as they did in the PT. I agreed with about everything minus a few split hairs.

The only people I think /could/ be scum on the wagon are Arrow or Pentagon but I think both scum were off wagon and that’s an in case of emergency option.
I seriously don’t get why anyone is sr me. It just boggles my mind. Arrow makes even less sense.
For you I find you reactive which I considered a little bit oh is this scum just going with what they see to placate? But I ultimately think it’s you being town who is working through every piece of information and coming to conclusions even if they feel a bit whiplash sometimes.

And I was cranky with Arrow having whiplash and saying to kill me, but for once I was objective and said they’re probably town too.
Reactivity isn’t a scumtell, it’s based off of the false assumption that town shouldn’t ever be survivalistic and unless a slot is being survivalistic in a particularily scummy way, it means nothing. Arrow’s flip flop on Green doesn’t make sense if scum.

I would say, never lim Green, Arrow or Purple and probably Blue as well.

That’s my hard town core.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1088, Color Green wrote:
In post 1087, Color Yellow wrote:A little of both overall. 1082 seemed impatient, though. I've been sitting here reading and writing for the last 5 plus hours. I can't process 40+ pages any faster. I don't intend to stop until I'm done or the thread is locked.
Its because Im looking for something specific. I'll tell you one way or another tomorrow.
What were you looking for?
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1184, Pentagon Shape wrote:

Reactivity isn’t a scumtell, it’s based off of the false assumption that town shouldn’t ever be survivalistic and unless a slot is being survivalistic in a particularily scummy way, it means nothing. Arrow’s flip flop on Green doesn’t make sense if scum.

Reactive doesn’t... mean reacting and only doing things for survival. It was how you were responding to new pieces of information in a way that felt like each stance was worth consideration which I felt necessary to ask myself, is this scum processing if an option is viable more than their current stance or not?I decided the way you did it was most likely town.
Pentagon Shape
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Pentagon Shape »

In post 1177, Color Blue wrote:also the way diamond hops on feels kind of bussy.

In post 1178, Color Blue wrote:the nightkill being on circle rather than green feels like its more likely to come from Diamond-scum
Yeah interesting. I like Yellow more than Orange. Yellow kept saying that Orange’s view of the gamestate was different than theirs and I kind’ve mindmelded with that.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

I am close to saying something very mean if you think it is reasonable I voted my partner and then did nothing the rest of the day knowing that people would 1) look for bussing and 2) knowing that bussing like that in my position is suicidal when I could have pushed Green as a possibility during the counterwagon.

So I am going to not do that, and step away, but I gently encourage people to think a little harder.
Arrow Shape
Arrow Shape
Goon
Arrow Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Arrow Shape »

In post 1182, Color Blue wrote:how would they even know who green wants after red dies?
Green was spamming to kill res. My point is red is possibly wrong because Green didn't die.
Color Green
Color Green
Goon
Color Green
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Color Green »

Was? I still am, and I'm not gonna let them weasel out of it.
Arrow Shape
Arrow Shape
Goon
Arrow Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Arrow Shape »

Yellow, if you're here, can you quote the pists I mentioned RE: Orange from the PT. Hard to do on mobile.
Pentagon Shape
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Pentagon Shape »

In post 1186, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 1184, Pentagon Shape wrote:

Reactive doesn’t... mean reacting and only doing things for survival. It was how you were responding to new pieces of information in a way that felt like each stance was worth consideration which I felt necessary to ask myself, is this scum processing if an option is viable more than their current stance or not?I decided the way you did it was most likely town.
You’d have to provide examples for me then, since I always get defensive if pushed but I feel the worst about Orange after Red. Of all the slots who were pushing me, Orange kept pinging me and I considered it possibly a playstyle clash but my playstyle clash with Triange was arguably even greater but they didn’t ping me.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1191, Arrow Shape wrote:Yellow, if you're here, can you quote the pists I mentioned RE: Orange from the PT. Hard to do on mobile.
Yeah mobile. I'm still at my desk so no prob.

Do you want me to paraphrase your comments about the posts too?
Color Green
Color Green
Goon
Color Green
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Color Green »

Please don't get modkilled for quoting your PT.

Unless you're scum AND unethical, then do that I guess.
Pentagon Shape
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Pentagon Shape »

In post 699, Color Orange wrote:I’ll be open to your input going forward. I just think sharing a PT would not be fun for me.

I’ll post up some quickly hashed out reads and then sign off for the night.

Colors:

Orange (obviously.)
Purple (actively solving, pretty simple.)
Red (thoughts in certain places feel genuine.)
Green (thought process of the current occupant feels erratic which is bothersome but not actually scummy after thinking about it. Not really a strong impression there otherwise.)
Yellow (seems a bit suspicious solely for pairing and then not bothering to provide any content for the rest of the pairing phase.)
Blue (I don’t recall exactly what I do not like here but I definitely feel like I had tangible enough suspicion here to rank Blue lower than everyone else among the colors.)

Shapes:

Arrow/Circle (both pretty much have the same general profile of having hood solving mindsets and town-looking reactions to certain things.)
Diamond (I feel like the outburst earlier is a towny exhibition of emotion. It did not seem like there was manipulation involved.)
Triangle (seems invested to some degree at least. Want to see more, for sure.)
Heart (I recall being pinged by something I saw from Heart so he ranks lower than Triangle which is essentially my null point. But I cannot recall what it was without looking back so it’s clearly not strong enough to rank any lower.)
Pentagon (I don’t feel as bad about Pentagon as I did back during the think of our interaction but she still bothers me somewhat.)
Star (the play of the new occupant of this slot feels all over the place, in a way that I feel less charitable towards than what new Green has been doing. But there’s room for that to change and I also should probably factor in the first occupant as well before sending this.)
I love this readslist. Especially the part about being ranked lower than flipped scum. :lol: Also, trs Triangle for being invested which is fine but clearly judging from my post count and content, how am I not invested? I have more posts than both Diamond/Triangle put together.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1194, Color Green wrote:Please don't get modkilled for quoting your PT.

I don't do modkillables.

Arrow mentioned post numbers and made comments about them in our PT.

I'm going to quote those whole posts which are in T H I S thread, and P A R A P H R A S E Arrow's comments about the posts. If they want me to.
Pentagon Shape
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Pentagon Shape »

In post 287, Color Blue wrote:The reason I have Star/Diamond as SRs is because I got whiplash reading through Diamond's ISO:

Diamond calls out Star for volunteering and taking it backsies - he calls it a bit-LAMISTY

Later however:

He more or less makes the same kind of LAMisty appeal.

I do think it's possible he is just fustrated town who feels like he is being frozen out - but the game has barely been running for 2? days so I'm not sure that's something that's genuine.

It feels to me that the game state is still wide open and I think people are happy to mingle and talk - we've only paired 2 players so far.

I guess I think if he's town I just want to give him a big hug.

Maybe even if he's scum I would too? I am a sucker for AtE.
Heart pushed Blue for this post.
Pentagon Shape
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Pentagon Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Pentagon Shape »

In post 889, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 888, Color Blue wrote:
In post 886, Heart Shape wrote:With that premise, there could be 3 teams with scum in them or 2 teams with scum and Star is scum. Red & Pentagon and Blue & Circle I think may be most likely, with Red being scum in that pairing and Blue in the other. I didn't like Blue's treatment of Diamond, and I've gotten bad vibes from Red both pre- and post-substitution.

I think it's pretty crazy you think I could be scum with Star given the way the previous Star attacked me.

What exactly did I do to Diamond that you think is scummy?
Post doesn't sound like it comes from a genuine place. Although you threw Star in there too, and that one I think is more likely so it could be a foundation for a bus.
In post 890, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 888, Color Blue wrote:
In post 886, Heart Shape wrote:With that premise, there could be 3 teams with scum in them or 2 teams with scum and Star is scum. Red & Pentagon and Blue & Circle I think may be most likely, with Red being scum in that pairing and Blue in the other. I didn't like Blue's treatment of Diamond, and I've gotten bad vibes from Red both pre- and post-substitution.

I think it's pretty crazy you think I could be scum with Star given the way the previous Star attacked me.

What exactly did I do to Diamond that you think is scummy?
And I'm not pairing you with Star necessarily, I'm just operating on a supposition. I'm slightly more confident in your being scum rather than there being just two teams with a scumbo in them.
In post 891, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 37, Star Shape wrote:Since being unpaired doesn't mean automatic death in this game, I can volunteer to be the lone shape. In this scenario, I'll just keep the Delay holstered so it won't be an issue going forward. I'd prefer to be paired of course, but I think this is the easiest way to deal with this situation and make it a non-issue.
I have Star as null-town, but I think this very first post needs not be forgotten.
Og Star was hardpushing Blue as well.
Arrow Shape
Arrow Shape
Goon
Arrow Shape
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Arrow Shape »

In post 1196, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 1194, Color Green wrote:Please don't get modkilled for quoting your PT.

I don't do modkillables.

Arrow mentioned post numbers and made comments about them in our PT.

I'm going to quote those whole posts which are in T H I S thread, and P A R A P H R A S E Arrow's comments about the posts. If they want me to.
Please ty.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”