What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1123, Radical Rat wrote:I do not feel like reading the 20 pages that appeared since I last checked right now, is Game 3 done yet?
You're the leading wagon. What are your reads?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1072, RCEnigma wrote:I have t3 as town for now though but it might be because of accurate reading on their part and not because they are actually just town. I do acknowledge that scum!t3 would call me town from a meta standpoint as well so it's like a pocket that I'm aware of that doesn't seem like a pocket.
I think you T3 could be a thing. Much like your theory of how A50/Ircher are a thing.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1073, RCEnigma wrote:Oh and Chloe town across the remaining games is probably my most confident read. I don't really see them as partners with any slot.
Can you explain a bit about how Lady's interactions point to not SvS with anyone?
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1079, Dunnstral wrote:Why is mastina assuming that it is a scum ability?
Point.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1084, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1055, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm super offended that A50 considers my reads worse than Irchers </3. Go eat a fat banana.
Ircher vote House first. He also put T3 as a leading lim in his final solve for the last Scum. You -on the other hand- were sound asleep I almost exclaimed in public where you were, but I didn't because it could have shaded you and I didn't want to deal with THAT (it was easier with Dwlee because he knows how to save himself, and he was the one who planned it tbh honest and I just played along)
Did you just mansplain to me that I shouldn't be offended?
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1121, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1118, CheekyTeeky wrote:Thinking about MegA a little more and their joke claim, Dwlee did mention killing a 3p as being a viable strategy so Dwlee not aligned with MegA in game 2, and I would place greater scum equity on Dwlee out of the two.
I just IS0’d him and couldn’t find that post. Can you link/quote it for me?
In post 504, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Dunn
VOTE: Mega
Unless mega is a game ending jester I think they're just optimal lim in game two? Although, eliminating the roleblocker from A would suck
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1122, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1120, CheekyTeeky wrote:No actually I rescind Dwlee being scummier in B but think Dwlee more likely in A.
How do you distinguish that at this point? In game 3 I get it because game was underway but I’m just basing my reads rn just based off of play in general.
Because MegA fake claimed town PR in game A rather than B where they claimed 3p jester so I think if MegA is in fact scum in B it makes it unlikely they are scum together since Dwlee believed the claim. And the TPR in Game A would be more threatening to scum than the 3p in game B. It makes sense in my head and I feel 50-50 in this translating into something logical in the thread.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: MegAzumarill
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also ftr Amy, I scum read everyone to start with, like the reverse of innocent until proven guilty. If you had played lots of games with me you might understand a bit more about how I work. A50 just has monkey brain and can't remember me being good because it has been a while since I brought it and I play more to have fun than I used to.
<3 xx
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1097, Lady Chloe wrote:Mastina is either very insightful on me or the opposite.

At the very least, their blistering indignation at others disagreeing with reads is a distraction from understanding her thoroughly.
Agreed. But I tend to ignore AtE stuff since I know I have a bias and it's a surefire way for me to scumread someone.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1108, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1072, RCEnigma wrote:I don't really have the time to get all my thoughts down but if I don't write some of this down now I'll forget about it over the night. So:

T3/Mastina unlikely scum pairing
Ircher/a50 likely aligned the same in both games. Which is tricky because they could be (town/town, scum/scum)(town in all) or (scum in all) but I'm leaning town across the board for both.

I had ircher as a mason read early in game 3 not for specific interactions but how they interacted long term over the course of the game. Which was wrong but points to a broader direction they're taking over all games opposed to one.

Take those both with a grain of salt.

Also sideread I had a moontheory that T3 and dwlee could be scum partners, lovers, or neighbors in another game and it influenced t3 taking a shot on Amy over dwlee via another channels influence (PT) despite him believing dwlee was mason initially.

Or Amy + t3 works in the same capacity but like....reverse.

I have t3 as town for now though but it might be because of accurate reading on their part and not because they are actually just town. I do acknowledge that scum!t3 would call me town from a meta standpoint as well so it's like a pocket that I'm aware of that doesn't seem like a pocket.
Last setup debunked all of this statistical crap. Jingle told us that it’s entirely random.
It's reading based on interactions. Did you take nothing from that post?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1126, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1072, RCEnigma wrote:I have t3 as town for now though but it might be because of accurate reading on their part and not because they are actually just town. I do acknowledge that scum!t3 would call me town from a meta standpoint as well so it's like a pocket that I'm aware of that doesn't seem like a pocket.
I think you T3 could be a thing. Much like your theory of how A50/Ircher are a thing.
I wouldn't really lean into mutually hard townreading my partner as scum. I don't think I've done that in a a game as far as I'm aware ( I'm not super aware) but it feels out of character.

It's fair for you to read us that way though I think.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1077, MegAzumarill wrote:mastina is demon lord
Likely personal
Proven false by voting timings btw. You can look at the VCs and see that my vote was on MegAzumarill way way way WAY before the Demon Lord vote appeared--and in fact, the Demon Lord vote appeared during a time I was offline pretty sure. (I'd need to doublecheck that.)
In post 1079, Dunnstral wrote:Why is mastina assuming that it is a scum ability?
Why don't you try reading my posts to find out? I already explained why, so if you're not being a lazy bum and actually read my posts you'd be able to find out precisely why I am assuming it is. (I'd link it to you right now, but no--I'm a vindicative bitch. It's there. And if you didn't know it was there, that's proof you haven't read my posts. So I'm not going to give you the precise post so you're forced to read all of mine to find out.)
In post 1097, Lady Chloe wrote:Mastina is either very insightful on me or the opposite.
You'd think that the two would be mutually exclusive, but as it turns out, actually, no, they are not in fact mutually exclusive and the two can and do in fact coexist. :P
In post 1087, RCEnigma wrote:I don't know how Mastina approaches reading you as either alignment if it's attempted pocketing you're worried about
I'll be honest if Lady Chloe was playing on Taly I might not be townreading them, or at least not as strongly so--Taly is not posting in the style/way I would expect a town-Taly to have done so...

...But Taly isn't playing on Taly, now, is he? He's playing on Lady Chloe. And as he is playing on Lady Chloe, "not posting in the style/way I would expect town-Taly to" means nothing because Taly isn't the account playing even if it's the same person behind the screen.

So instead, I combine my general tells with general insight into Taly's mind filtered through the lens of "this isn't Taly as Taly but is still Taly", in that while the style/way may change, the general content and vibe is still Taly. By this crossreference of general tells with Taly methodology tells that apply even with a different style of posting, I formed the conclusion that Taly was town in all the games, as Taly didn't seem to have any sort of dissonance whatsoever.

And then on top of all of
that
, I added in my ultimate secret weapon when it comes to townreading Taly:
Spoiler: The strongest reason of all for townreading Taly in all three games
Honestly, I just like playing with Taly and just like Taly so even if I didn't have legitimate reasons to townread Taly (which I do, see above), I'd still townbin Taly at least on D1 anyway just from wanting Taly to be town, hoping that Taly is town, and figuring that there'd be better eliminations to make on D1 even if I was wrong on Taly being town.

In post 1052, Ircher wrote:Also, you do realize a simple roleblocker would 100% be a troll role and would in fact not work on scum PRs.
Misspoke.
Simple = works on Vanillas;
Roleblocker = blocks.

So it does have utility--at blocking scum goons.
In post 1062, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jokes are so suspicious these days. *Looks at MegA*
From some players and on some things, unironically yes.

MegAzumarill is not the type of person to make that joke as town and even if Meg was, then the TYPE of joke and the content of it makes it come from scum.
In post 1071, Almost50 wrote:OK.. now, please give me a summary (and I emphasize on the word
summary
) of why Meg and/or Ircher are scum in either game. NO WALLPOSTING FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IN. Just a short paragraph on each.
Meg is scum because this isn't Meg's towngame and the Demon Lord vote on Meg is scum voting scum; read my bloody posts to find out why;
Ircher is scum because Ircher has been defending Meg from the getgo--from my very first suspicion on Meg, Ircher has come to Meg's defense. Also, this isn't Ircher's towngame.
In post 1074, Almost50 wrote:What does this even mean?? How does scum play change between the two games when we don't even know what the exact setup on either is??
You said not to answer it but I will answer it partially anyway.

Players can still show differences in the different games by their overall vibes and treatment and what they are pushing/doing in which games. In the case of MegAzumarill, it manifested in the "joke" claim post most strongly. All of Meg's posts say "scum in one game, town in another", but the joke post served as a distinguishing factor solving for which was which. Add in the Demon Lord vote being scum voting Meg to try and dissuade us from wagoning Meg and you get even more.
In post 1104, Amy Dunne wrote:And you know this how?
I know it because I can tell House wasn't town in all three games but also was more town than not--he was scum in game 3 and thus would be town in the others. House's posts are
mostly
his town meta--mostly. Not quite tho. And that 'not quite' is entirely centric/revolving around the third game.

House's posts are transparently posts from someone who was town in 2/3 games and scum in the third.
We know the scum game so that means the other two are town games, because that's what House's posts indicate: an alignment mostly town but with one scumgame in the mix to prevent House from having been fully town the entire time.
In post 1113, Amy Dunne wrote:I don’t understand what Mastina is seeing in Ircher, he seems pretty townie so far.
That's the thing though.
Ircher as town usually doesn't seem pretty townie to most people--I'm usually one of the
only
players who can read Ircher as town. Like, Ircher is usually low-hanging fruit, one of the most-appetizing mislims to make, never really townread by the town, but still looking obvtown to me.

The Ircher of this game is the exact opposite: not low-hanging fruit at all, not an appetizing mislim to make, is townread by the town, and looks absolutely not town at all to me.

I meant it when I said a minimum of 1/3 scumgames for him and quite possibly 2/3.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

This dislogue might be best saved after the game resolves, but I am genuinely curious by what general tells you have of me and how you build my psychological profile to solve me.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:42 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I actually claimed roles that obviously don't exist quite a bit before coming to the site. I believe I've done it on site before but I'll have to see.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:55 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 110, mastina wrote:VOTE: MegAzumarill
HURT: Ircher
I have more fosses than these two, but, phoneposting.

There's zero way that these two are town in all three games so eliminating one of them is guaranteed to advance the town wincon in at least one game.
Ima leave this here
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 1115, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1102, Lady Chloe wrote:Do not bother Amy. Your resources are best served solving.

Relinquish all ego with The Lady and we may experience rapture together.
Sounds good to me.
Then may we experience rapture together~
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 1113, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1109, Lady Chloe wrote:You have to love Amy.
<3

Anyway, I don’t understand what Mastina is seeing in Ircher, he seems pretty townie so far. Idk about Meg yet and idk wtf the demon lord thing is. I’d guess FL but he’s not in the game. :P

Still like A50, Cheeky, eventhough I’d like to lovingly throttle her sometimes (in the nicest most untoxic way imaginable) and you seem really invested.

What are your reads so far from games 1 and 2? I like the fact that you pay attention to my play. I wish everyone would do that.
I actually agree with mastina's method to read Ircher.

I've certainly mislimmed him when I was a scoundrel in a previous life, after delaying his elimination to get WK credit and my buddies + town sealed his fate.

How this translates to 3 games is another story.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:27 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: mega
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:37 am

Post by T3 »

I hope I’m not mislimmed for doing nothing but naked voting and not solving the game (at least now that you’ve seen my scum game)
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

T3, who is the last person you would pledge to defeat (vote) for both remaining games?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:43 am

Post by T3 »

Top townread? Definitely RCE.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Should you flipping scum in one game clear you from any other?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:47 am

Post by T3 »

I’d say my sudden shift in play style is definitely towny.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:47 am

Post by T3 »

I do like the way you’re trying to sort me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”