Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Jingle »

Double HAMMER!

MegAzumarill has been hammered in the Mini Theme and been sent to that Great Circle File in the Sky. They were:

Spoiler: Mini Theme
Welcome, MegAzumarill to Triplicate Mafia: Carbon Paper. A love letter to Bureaucracy at its finest.

You are
Form 1040
, aligned with the Paperwork faction.

You may fill the game thread with many glorious words which contain the information needed to deduce the logic and reasoning behind the intentions of the other players in this game. All of the forms in this game have this power. You may also vote to retire some of the forms from use. Sadly, this destruction of forms is necessary, as there are petitions hidden amongst the forms that are trying to simplify the bureaucratic process, allowing the average individual to access the inner workings of their representation without hours of frustration and pain. Frankly, this cannot stand.

You win when all enemies of Paperwork have been eliminated and at least one Form is still alive.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Jingle »

Double Flip!

MegAzumarill has been determined as the prime suspect for Mafia activity, and as such has been taken to an undisclosed location and 'disposed of' for the good of the community.

They were:

Spoiler: Normal
Welcome to game! You are a
Town Tracker

You have the following active ability:
  • Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn who that player targeted that night. (You will get "no result" if this action is blocked.)
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Jingle »

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS! MEGAZUMARILL IS NOW DEADED IN ALL ONGOING GAMES AND THUS MAY NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE. THAT IS ALL.

NormalNight One Begins! All actions are due by: (expired on 2021-12-05 06:00:00)!

Mini ThemeNight One Begins! All actions are due by: (expired on 2021-12-05 18:00:00)!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1051, CheekyTeeky wrote:Pretty sure I voted T3, shouldn't my vote have updated after the mastina flip in G3?
UNVOTE: just in case. I need to actually note down unlikely partners in the remaining games.
You are in fact correct, and I fixed the error. I double check when looking for hammers, but I do appreciate when people let me know if I make mistakes like this. Thank you!
This is a Parachute.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Ircher »

Sorry Meg.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 am

Post by T3 »

F
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Bruh why was meg so scummy
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1152, Lady Chloe wrote:Even if there are more roses with thorns
What do you mean "more". Don't you know that..

Spoiler:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I am not sure if talking during the night time is a good idea. Someone may give away their role and/or target, so if I do post it will be mostly IIoA. (or just spam and memes) :P

Spoiler:

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Ircher »

I disagree. A failure to talk means that you are hiding in the scum PT.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Or reading/posting/solving elsewhere?

Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

May thy sun incinerate all who voted on the previous page.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1175, Jingle wrote:Double HAMMER!

MegAzumarill has been hammered in the Mini Theme and been sent to that Great Circle File in the Sky. They were:

Spoiler: Mini Theme
Welcome, MegAzumarill to Triplicate Mafia: Carbon Paper. A love letter to Bureaucracy at its finest.

You are
Form 1040
, aligned with the Paperwork faction.

You may fill the game thread with many glorious words which contain the information needed to deduce the logic and reasoning behind the intentions of the other players in this game. All of the forms in this game have this power. You may also vote to retire some of the forms from use. Sadly, this destruction of forms is necessary, as there are petitions hidden amongst the forms that are trying to simplify the bureaucratic process, allowing the average individual to access the inner workings of their representation without hours of frustration and pain. Frankly, this cannot stand.

You win when all enemies of Paperwork have been eliminated and at least one Form is still alive.
In post 1176, Jingle wrote:Double Flip!

MegAzumarill has been determined as the prime suspect for Mafia activity, and as such has been taken to an undisclosed location and 'disposed of' for the good of the community.

They were:

Spoiler: Normal
Welcome to game! You are a
Town Tracker

You have the following active ability:
  • Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn who that player targeted that night. (You will get "no result" if this action is blocked.)
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.
Why did she fakeclaim? You should never ever do that. :facepalm:

I thought she was probably scum in another game because she seemed significantly less townie here than in ELSM.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1131, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1122, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1120, CheekyTeeky wrote:No actually I rescind Dwlee being scummier in B but think Dwlee more likely in A.
How do you distinguish that at this point? In game 3 I get it because game was underway but I’m just basing my reads rn just based off of play in general.
Because MegA fake claimed town PR in game A rather than B where they claimed 3p jester so I think if MegA is in fact scum in B it makes it unlikely they are scum together since Dwlee believed the claim. And the TPR in Game A would be more threatening to scum than the 3p in game B. It makes sense in my head and I feel 50-50 in this translating into something logical in the thread.
Well we obviously now know she wasn’t aligned with anyone, so can you elaborate on your Dwelee read? Thanks.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1187, Amy Dunne wrote:Why did she fakeclaim? You should never ever do that.
You're gonna hate playing with me, Flavor Leaf, Elsa Jay, and a few others who make it a regular habit to fake claim just for funzies. :lo:

Ask anyone in the know and they'll tell you this isn't how I usually play as ANY alignment. But I'm sure getting there bit by bit. ;)

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1135, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1108, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1072, RCEnigma wrote:I don't really have the time to get all my thoughts down but if I don't write some of this down now I'll forget about it over the night. So:

T3/Mastina unlikely scum pairing
Ircher/a50 likely aligned the same in both games. Which is tricky because they could be (town/town, scum/scum)(town in all) or (scum in all) but I'm leaning town across the board for both.

I had ircher as a mason read early in game 3 not for specific interactions but how they interacted long term over the course of the game. Which was wrong but points to a broader direction they're taking over all games opposed to one.

Take those both with a grain of salt.

Also sideread I had a moontheory that T3 and dwlee could be scum partners, lovers, or neighbors in another game and it influenced t3 taking a shot on Amy over dwlee via another channels influence (PT) despite him believing dwlee was mason initially.

Or Amy + t3 works in the same capacity but like....reverse.

I have t3 as town for now though but it might be because of accurate reading on their part and not because they are actually just town. I do acknowledge that scum!t3 would call me town from a meta standpoint as well so it's like a pocket that I'm aware of that doesn't seem like a pocket.
Last setup debunked all of this statistical crap. Jingle told us that it’s entirely random.
It's reading based on interactions. Did you take nothing from that post?
Sorry, I obviously misread. So you’re saying me and T3 are unaligned then? Well I’m not aligned with anyone.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

My Taly claim was not fake.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1188, Amy Dunne wrote:Well we obviously now know she wasn’t aligned with anyone, so can you elaborate on your Dwelee read? Thanks.
That's EXACTLY the kind of thing I wanted to avoid. Like, X suspected Y for saying/doing something. They may not know it, but Y actually does this more often when they are a TPR (NOT TALKING ABOUT DWLEE IN PARTICULAR). Explaining such things during the night may tip off the Scum on particular individuals being TPRs in a particular setup.

A prime example is what Meg did (the fake claim), I knew she was most likely a VT in game 2 because of that weird claim (she never does that as scum here). Wasn't quite sure about game 1 but gave it a 50-50 chance she could be a PR (although I didn't expect her to be an important one).

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Ircher »

No one said it was?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, I'll just let you all do what you think is best, JUST PLEASE REREAD YOUR POSTS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT (just to make sure you're not giving away info about your role or target)

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1137, mastina wrote:
In post 1077, MegAzumarill wrote:mastina is demon lord
Likely personal
Proven false by voting timings btw. You can look at the VCs and see that my vote was on MegAzumarill way way way WAY before the Demon Lord vote appeared--and in fact, the Demon Lord vote appeared during a time I was offline pretty sure. (I'd need to doublecheck that.)
In post 1079, Dunnstral wrote:Why is mastina assuming that it is a scum ability?
Why don't you try reading my posts to find out? I already explained why, so if you're not being a lazy bum and actually read my posts you'd be able to find out precisely why I am assuming it is. (I'd link it to you right now, but no--I'm a vindicative bitch. It's there. And if you didn't know it was there, that's proof you haven't read my posts. So I'm not going to give you the precise post so you're forced to read all of mine to find out.)
In post 1097, Lady Chloe wrote:Mastina is either very insightful on me or the opposite.
You'd think that the two would be mutually exclusive, but as it turns out, actually, no, they are not in fact mutually exclusive and the two can and do in fact coexist. :P
In post 1087, RCEnigma wrote:I don't know how Mastina approaches reading you as either alignment if it's attempted pocketing you're worried about
I'll be honest if Lady Chloe was playing on Taly I might not be townreading them, or at least not as strongly so--Taly is not posting in the style/way I would expect a town-Taly to have done so...

...But Taly isn't playing on Taly, now, is he? He's playing on Lady Chloe. And as he is playing on Lady Chloe, "not posting in the style/way I would expect town-Taly to" means nothing because Taly isn't the account playing even if it's the same person behind the screen.

So instead, I combine my general tells with general insight into Taly's mind filtered through the lens of "this isn't Taly as Taly but is still Taly", in that while the style/way may change, the general content and vibe is still Taly. By this crossreference of general tells with Taly methodology tells that apply even with a different style of posting, I formed the conclusion that Taly was town in all the games, as Taly didn't seem to have any sort of dissonance whatsoever.

And then on top of all of
that
, I added in my ultimate secret weapon when it comes to townreading Taly:
Spoiler: The strongest reason of all for townreading Taly in all three games
Honestly, I just like playing with Taly and just like Taly so even if I didn't have legitimate reasons to townread Taly (which I do, see above), I'd still townbin Taly at least on D1 anyway just from wanting Taly to be town, hoping that Taly is town, and figuring that there'd be better eliminations to make on D1 even if I was wrong on Taly being town.

In post 1052, Ircher wrote:Also, you do realize a simple roleblocker would 100% be a troll role and would in fact not work on scum PRs.
Misspoke.
Simple = works on Vanillas;
Roleblocker = blocks.

So it does have utility--at blocking scum goons.
In post 1062, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jokes are so suspicious these days. *Looks at MegA*
From some players and on some things, unironically yes.

MegAzumarill is not the type of person to make that joke as town and even if Meg was, then the TYPE of joke and the content of it makes it come from scum.
In post 1071, Almost50 wrote:OK.. now, please give me a summary (and I emphasize on the word
summary
) of why Meg and/or Ircher are scum in either game. NO WALLPOSTING FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IN. Just a short paragraph on each.
Meg is scum because this isn't Meg's towngame and the Demon Lord vote on Meg is scum voting scum; read my bloody posts to find out why;
Ircher is scum because Ircher has been defending Meg from the getgo--from my very first suspicion on Meg, Ircher has come to Meg's defense. Also, this isn't Ircher's towngame.
In post 1074, Almost50 wrote:What does this even mean?? How does scum play change between the two games when we don't even know what the exact setup on either is??
You said not to answer it but I will answer it partially anyway.

Players can still show differences in the different games by their overall vibes and treatment and what they are pushing/doing in which games. In the case of MegAzumarill, it manifested in the "joke" claim post most strongly. All of Meg's posts say "scum in one game, town in another", but the joke post served as a distinguishing factor solving for which was which. Add in the Demon Lord vote being scum voting Meg to try and dissuade us from wagoning Meg and you get even more.
In post 1104, Amy Dunne wrote:And you know this how?
I know it because I can tell House wasn't town in all three games but also was more town than not--he was scum in game 3 and thus would be town in the others. House's posts are
mostly
his town meta--mostly. Not quite tho. And that 'not quite' is entirely centric/revolving around the third game.

House's posts are transparently posts from someone who was town in 2/3 games and scum in the third.
We know the scum game so that means the other two are town games, because that's what House's posts indicate: an alignment mostly town but with one scumgame in the mix to prevent House from having been fully town the entire time.
In post 1113, Amy Dunne wrote:I don’t understand what Mastina is seeing in Ircher, he seems pretty townie so far.
That's the thing though.
Ircher as town usually doesn't seem pretty townie to most people--I'm usually one of the
only
players who can read Ircher as town. Like, Ircher is usually low-hanging fruit, one of the most-appetizing mislims to make, never really townread by the town, but still looking obvtown to me.

The Ircher of this game is the exact opposite: not low-hanging fruit at all, not an appetizing mislim to make, is townread by the town, and looks absolutely not town at all to me.

I meant it when I said a minimum of 1/3 scumgames for him and quite possibly 2/3.
So your sr on him is based on him looking townie in this game? I don’t think that’s a great metric for scumreading anyone though, unless you can reference some Ircher scumgames where this has been the case?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I can kinda get the Jester nonsense, but... As a TPR, why on Earth would you fakeclaim a DIFFERENT TPR???
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1139, MegAzumarill wrote:I actually claimed roles that obviously don't exist quite a bit before coming to the site. I believe I've done it on site before but I'll have to see.
You should probably not keep doing that. If I see a pr claim that I can’t find anywhere on Mafiawiki or in any game on site, I’m probably going to sr that claim.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1141, Lady Chloe wrote:
In post 1115, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1102, Lady Chloe wrote:Do not bother Amy. Your resources are best served solving.

Relinquish all ego with The Lady and we may experience rapture together.
Sounds good to me.
Then may we experience rapture together~
Spoiler:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1142, Lady Chloe wrote:
In post 1113, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1109, Lady Chloe wrote:You have to love Amy.
<3

Anyway, I don’t understand what Mastina is seeing in Ircher, he seems pretty townie so far. Idk about Meg yet and idk wtf the demon lord thing is. I’d guess FL but he’s not in the game. :P

Still like A50, Cheeky, eventhough I’d like to lovingly throttle her sometimes (in the nicest most untoxic way imaginable) and you seem really invested.

What are your reads so far from games 1 and 2? I like the fact that you pay attention to my play. I wish everyone would do that.
I actually agree with mastina's method to read Ircher.

I've certainly mislimmed him when I was a scoundrel in a previous life, after delaying his elimination to get WK credit and my buddies + town sealed his fate.

How this translates to 3 games is another story.
If the converse is also true, then I’d agree with this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”