Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

the reasoning vp baltar gave for why he pushed back on a50 moving his vote from gamma -> darby was because he thought A50 was scum WITH gamma and decided to CHANGE HIS MIND on bussing gamma.

that is just nonsensical to me

why would a scum player plant a bus-vote on another scum player, then get off right as the bus is at e-1 to jump onto a different wagon?

the associatives r shitty

you put your teammate in danger of being elimmed

and you lose your bus seat!!!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2898, Fun and Games wrote:i kinda doubt that you are
I don’t think anyone else in this lobby would have realized you two are off the table for me at that point , given my D1 paranoia
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

it doesnt make any sense for dwlee to claim that he thinks fg is bussing vp baltar but refuse to vote for vp baltar and help vp baltar vote for enchant.

also vp baltar has refused to vote for dwleee and doesnt present any reason to townread dwlee. very similar to the way vp baltar treated the ico/darby slot.
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

fair enuf @jingle, but even so:

5 votes are needed, we're not voting for ourselves, toog is set on enchant, and enchant is kinda doing his own thing
andante's vote is p critical

~ skitter
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2893, Bingle wrote:
In post 2740, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante is clowning
In post 2741, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante if you're town what are you doing this game
In post 2747, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2738, Andante wrote:
In post 2736, Fun and Games wrote:this conversation is a waste of time

you r scum goodbye
hahahah that's how I felt talking to dwlee and VP, I just wanna flip dwlee and move on tbh
This totally indicates you reconsidering and not blind jumping into limming people
In post 2769, Dwlee99 wrote:When all of the things andante does help scum but they're blatantly town weeooweeoo my brain is a circus
Posts like these. It feels like he’s genuinely scumreading Andante and then remembering “Oh shit I don’t want to lim andante.” And he jumped at me for even being adjacent to considering Andante scum.

I don’t see why he does this as T/S and it doesn’t look like T/T
Andante is blatantly not reading anything I've written and maybe the other ones could be read like I'm scumreading Andante but is like explicitly saying Andante is blatantly town so idk what you're getting at here
I prefer they, thanks :)
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

if you look at vp baltars iso. his votes d1 for gamma, sa, and dunnstral all lasted multiple days and included strong pushes/persuasion to try to convince others to vote for that player.

on the contrary the vote for darby lasts less than a day and does not really include pushing, darby just talks to him and he switches back to dunnstral

it doesnt feel like he actually wants to kill darby
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2902, Fun and Games wrote:it doesnt make any sense for dwlee to claim that he thinks fg is bussing vp baltar but refuse to vote for vp baltar and help vp baltar vote for enchant.

also vp baltar has refused to vote for dwleee and doesnt present any reason to townread dwlee. very similar to the way vp baltar treated the ico/darby slot.
Looks like bussing = scum push
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2897, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2477, VP Baltar wrote:If you're town, that seems like an understandable analysis. I know it's incorrect, but I guess I can see where you'd be suspicious. Still think you could have answered my question at the start of the day instead of ghosting me or being obtuse about it.

In response to the point you're making, I don't think it'd be a wise play for me as scum there to make a stink about A50 ditching, especially since he is semi-erratic as a player. Seems like a play that is unlikely to get him to flip back to Gamma and the safer play would have been to just shut up or join the flop to a bus in a VP!scum world.
for me i'ts calling out a50 + trying to herd people back to the gamma wagon (, for example)
yes, it's possible that you just had a bad read, but since darby was scum and you were trying to push the cw, it looks p suspicious to me

i don't really care so much abt the chainsaw-ing bit, and i'm not sure i give that super much weight

~ skitter
Sure, I can totally see why that point was made and I'm not even mad.

However, like I've already stated, it's a pretty silly accusation when 1)I am a decent player as scum and would rarely be so obvious 2) there would have been little material value for me to try hard to save Darby at E-1. (Sorry darby) he was not some strong player I would have felt attached to, and I haven't been afraid to bus as scum historically when necessary.

Obviously, I can understand if your position is still VP!scum, but I think it'd be a pretty big fuck up play by me there and it's assuming pretty low level play on my part.

Also, why would I want kills of datisi (who was fairly friendly with me EOD1,) and A50...the very person you are saying I tried to coax into a miselim? If it was the conscious effort pooky is accusing, killing him right after the gamma kill wouldn't make a lot of sense.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You're also still ignoring that I can like be unsure of myself at different points? and have different reads as time passes?
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2908, Dwlee99 wrote:You're also still ignoring that I can like be unsure of myself at different points? and have different reads as time passes?
the progression has to make sense for me

i dont see how you got from fg is bussing vp -> enchant is scum
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have a computer so now I can quote how this is BS
In post 2565, Dwlee99 wrote:For Bingle's request:
Andante - I think town for the energy that went into day two, but she has fallen off and I'm less sure of this now. I think her and VP are unlikely to both be scum so a red flip there would secure her as town for me.
Toogeloo - Town cause cop inno
Sleepless Assassin - I don't think I got a chance to see SA before this day phase so they were previously just poe. I want to townread them now just for the wall posts on the associatives but also it's just so much associatives and I want more reasoning from them that isn't fundamentally tied to that before I will feel really good about this slot.

Everyone else I'm big ??????? right now

So that's...

Bingle
Enchant
F&G
VP

I think F&G's push looks like how I bus so?
I say it could be a bus
In post 2578, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2576, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2571, Dwlee99 wrote:Maybe

Depends on how Pooky twists my arm
Why would that be a factor if you think F&G is bussing me?
Cause Pooky could be scum without you being scum?
Me furthering that VP and Pooky don't have to be aligned even if Pooky is scum
In post 2639, Dwlee99 wrote:Pooky are you bussing VP. And tell the truth
Here's a question I ask Pooky which gets ignored in the ensuing shit fight
In post 2673, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Enchant
:cool:
A whole night passes and I have slept and enchant is making bad posts.

And THEN pooky jumps down my throat in reaction. Ignores , ignores all of my posts suggesting it could be a bus, and only when I vote Enchant it's how I'm openwolfing and scum and blablabla chainsawing for enchant super hard
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2909, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2908, Dwlee99 wrote:You're also still ignoring that I can like be unsure of myself at different points? and have different reads as time passes?
the progression has to make sense for me

i dont see how you got from fg is bussing vp -> enchant is scum
you ninja'd me
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2907, VP Baltar wrote:However, like I've already stated, it's a pretty silly accusation when 1)I am a decent player as scum and would rarely be so obvious 2) there would have been little material value for me to try hard to save Darby at E-1. (Sorry darby) he was not some strong player I would have felt attached to, and I haven't been afraid to bus as scum historically when necessary.
too scummy to be scum is a shitty defense.

also gamma-darby was at 6-3. gamma was almost dead when a50 voteflipped.

you werent trying to save darby when darby was at e-1. you were trying to push your mis elim over the finish line because you were so close but the tide started to turn against you.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2904, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante is blatantly not reading anything I've written and maybe the other ones could be read like I'm scumreading Andante but 2769 is like explicitly saying Andante is blatantly town so idk what you're getting at here
No, I get that. The frustration part makes sense. The hard townread while simultaneously pseudo casing in a way that doesn’t look like you’re trying to manipulate andante at all is the fucking bizarre part.
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

i ignored your question because its too stupid to answer and i thought you were making a joke.
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2910, Dwlee99 wrote:And THEN pooky jumps down my throat in reaction. Ignores 2639, ignores all of my posts suggesting it could be a bus, and only when I vote Enchant it's how I'm openwolfing and scum and blablabla chainsawing for enchant super hard
rofl

i said vp baltar and dwlee were scum BEFORE you two ever voted for enchant so this is a pretty funny chainsaw defense accusation.
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

am i now a time traveling bear lolol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2913, Bingle wrote:
In post 2904, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante is blatantly not reading anything I've written and maybe the other ones could be read like I'm scumreading Andante but 2769 is like explicitly saying Andante is blatantly town so idk what you're getting at here
No, I get that. The frustration part makes sense. The hard townread while simultaneously pseudo casing in a way that doesn’t look like you’re trying to manipulate andante at all is the fucking bizarre part.
I'm not trying to manipulate her, that's why?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2915, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2910, Dwlee99 wrote:And THEN pooky jumps down my throat in reaction. Ignores 2639, ignores all of my posts suggesting it could be a bus, and only when I vote Enchant it's how I'm openwolfing and scum and blablabla chainsawing for enchant super hard
rofl

i said vp baltar and dwlee were scum BEFORE you two ever voted for enchant so this is a pretty funny chainsaw defense accusation.
Yea but you ignored me saying you could be bussing until I voted enchant and then you started attacking me directly instead of through VP
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

if you thought i was bussing vp why wouldnt you just vote out vp?

why instead vote for enchant?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

Time has passed, and people have brought up good points, I don't have a solid TR on Dwlee, but I feel more confident about Dwlee flipping town than I do VP flipping town
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2918, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2915, Fun and Games wrote:
rofl

Yea but you ignored me saying you could be bussing until I voted enchant and then you started attacking me directly instead of through VP
Is the premise a fun and Games and enchant team?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Andante »

half the challenge of this is literally just remembering reads, dwlee's frustration with me I can see that as more towny than VP or Bingle yelling at me, so for that reason, F&G and Dwlee are off the table today. narrows it down to still like 20 options, but we're getting there.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2922, Andante wrote:Bingle yelling at me
Game aside, I’m sorry I told you to fuck off. As I said, that level of aggression was uncalled for.
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Fun and Games »

@vp baltar

do you have a reason to townread dwlee?

@dwlee

do you have a reason to townread vp baltar?

Return to “Completed Open Games”