NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How pog would it be if Jeff voted Holiday at the end of day 1. (despite "townreading them") to keep T3 alive by courtesy of an pocketed Flavour that would be more useful to them alive than dead. Until Enchants follow onto T3 ruined everything.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Andante »

T3 was a Mafia Even Night Cop so my guess is he just wanted to live to N2, and there were people wanting to go outside T3, I remember that, cause "t3 can only be goon" I'm not searching through 3200 posts, but I do remember the talk "do we lim the maf, or hunt for partners" which, if T3 lived that night, T3 got to use the cop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Andante »

Enchant was the ONLY reason we got T3 out on Day 2, without Enchant, I think maf would've been able to do whatever plan
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Andante »

I can't believe I've just had that thought about T3, cause I remember being like "do I hammer it?" and SS said yes, so I tr SS for sure, other than that, I don't remember too much, I skimmed and was half following
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How pog would it be if Jeff voted Holiday at the end of day 1. (despite "townreading them") to keep T3 alive by courtesy of an pocketed Flavour that would be more useful to them alive than dead. Until Enchants follow onto T3 ruined everything.
you demon, using my hammer against me
april doesn't have to be alive to show that their claims worked in tandem? T3 wasn't playing the best + they were a BG claim. if he was town, it was strictly in mafia's benefit to not kill him. as scum, they had to replicate his situation so that he wasn't outted from anything
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3204, Hella Jeff wrote:you demon, using my hammer against me
to be fair, I know that hammer was a lot of pressure, you took your time, that's a situation I would not want to be in lol
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3204, Hella Jeff wrote:as scum, they had to replicate his situation so that he wasn't outted from anything
What?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3204, Hella Jeff wrote:as scum, they had to replicate his situation so that he wasn't outted from anything
What?
T3 town --> more important targets like investigatives to catch --> nightkill someone who isn't T3
T3 scum --> T3 is unable to be nightkilled because he isn't scum --> nightkill someone who isn't T3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3205, Andante wrote:
In post 3204, Hella Jeff wrote:you demon, using my hammer against me
to be fair, I know that hammer was a lot of pressure, you took your time, that's a situation I would not want to be in lol
wait, actually, hammer should've been easy. april claimed doc, don't hammer a pr claim, I'm not sure why you've never just been like "well april claimed doc so I voted Holiday" unless you did and I missed it, there shouldn't be any debate around the day 1 hammer
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Andante »

Norwee/Jeff scum theater going on right now? refusing to talk to me....
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3209, Andante wrote:Norwee/Jeff scum theater going on right now? refusing to talk to me....
I think both me and Jeff would agree this was an dumb comment.

- Bunno
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3207, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 3206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
What?
T3 town, april hammered --> more important targets like investigatives to catch --> nightkill someone who isn't T3
T3 town, holiday hammered --> april asked T3 to cover them, dont want both protectives to be confirmed --> nightkill someone who isn't T3
T3 scum, april hammered --> T3 is unable to be nightkilled because he is scum --> nightkill someone who isn't T3
T3 scum, holiday hammered --> T3 is unable to be nightkilled because he is scum --> nightkill someone who isn't T3[/quote]
EBWOP
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3210, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3209, Andante wrote:Norwee/Jeff scum theater going on right now? refusing to talk to me....
well the 2 of yall are ignoring me, and it's making me sad. this thread has been so dead, and I kinda just wanna work on a solve, cause Osuka is just a "sure I'll vote there" vote. nothing has been happening!!!
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3208, Andante wrote:wait, actually, hammer should've been easy. april claimed doc, don't hammer a pr claim, I'm not sure why you've never just been like "well april claimed doc so I voted Holiday" unless you did and I missed it, there shouldn't be any debate around the day 1 hammer
i really, really did not want holiday to go and so i had to be as sure as possible abt april's alignment to make the sacrifice
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3212, Andante wrote:
well the 2 of yall are ignoring me, and it's making me sad. this thread has been so dead, and I kinda just wanna work on a solve, cause Osuka is just a "sure I'll vote there" vote. nothing has been happening!!!
Heres the thing.
I would be very happy if either of Osuka/Geraint is or both are scum.
But their play barely swings one way or the other, and their only meek complaint being: "i’ve done nothing to deserve this" also gives me fuckall to work with.
So here i am in this cursed game that doesn’t have scumtells trying to figure out if shifty Jeff actually is trustworthy or just setting up traps for later assuming Osuka or Geraint flips town.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Andante »

ok, you know I kinda like that answer, I think my answer would just be the textbook scum answer, like, I probably would've tried to be the hero there and have hammered April lol which 100% would've secured my lim the next day XD hmmm A50 scum? yes? bad monkey this game? I believe A50 had the page of youtube videos and no content? idk, I'd need to ISO
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3214, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So here i am in this cursed game that doesn’t have scumtells trying to figure out if shifty Jeff actually is trustworthy or just setting up traps for later assuming Osuka or Geraint flips town.
*jeff deliberately topic shifting after self voting* i think osuka/geraint is strictly TvS so i'll make a big fuss about figuring out the right one and moving forwards after that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Basically we have 50 slots that are close to dead null during a part of the game where things really should start being more clear to understand. Because A50 felt like posting just memes, S_S is a wandering ghost, Enchant is tired and doesn’t have opinions, Jeff waits until the last second just to reveal that he doesn’t have a face… or any opinions. You Andante is trying but it’s just not good enough, Geraint has given up a long time ago, and Osuka is like an passive aggressive youtube commenter that shows up every 3 days for an intensive debate before leaving.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3214, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3212, Andante wrote:
Heres the thing.
I would be very happy if either of Osuka/Geraint is or both are scum.
But their play barely swings one way or the other, and their only meek complaint being: "i’ve done nothing to deserve this" also gives me fuckall to work with.
So here i am in this cursed game that doesn’t have scumtells trying to figure out if shifty Jeff actually is trustworthy or just setting up traps for later assuming Osuka or Geraint flips town.
Yeah I'm well aware. like, I think I like Jeff standing by this "I had to be sure" reasoning with the day 1 hammer, and I've liked Jeff this game lol Jeff is funny, it probably makes my read of him super biased, but Jeff is fun!!!! hahahaha I'm not voting Jeff. Gerain/osuka feels just like a "voting in the bottom in the poe" list, they could be town or maf, no one knows, I know I don't have a really good feeling for any 1 vote here, the thread being dead helps nothing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3216, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 3214, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So here i am in this cursed game that doesn’t have scumtells trying to figure out if shifty Jeff actually is trustworthy or just setting up traps for later assuming Osuka or Geraint flips town.
*jeff deliberately topic shifting after self voting* i think osuka/geraint is strictly TvS so i'll make a big fuss about figuring out the right one and moving forwards after that
What if it's TvT?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3217, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Osuka is like an passive aggressive youtube commenter that shows up every 3 days for an intensive debate before leaving.
LMAOOOOOO
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

if i knew i was actually null in the people's eyes i would've been cranking out more content since the beginning of d3 grrrrrrr
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 3219, Andante wrote:What if it's TvT?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3217, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Basically we have 50 slots that are close to dead null during a part of the game where things really should start being more clear to understand. Because A50 felt like posting just memes, S_S is a wandering ghost, Enchant is tired and doesn’t have opinions, Jeff waits until the last second just to reveal that he doesn’t have a face… or any opinions. You Andante is trying but it’s just not good enough, Geraint has given up a long time ago, and Osuka is like an passive aggressive youtube commenter that shows up every 3 days for an intensive debate before leaving.
Yeah. Like, this is like a 10 player chess game, where everyone is waiting for someone else to take a move. No one moves, clock ticks down, then everyone will show up in the final hours screaming 1 way or another, nothing will get done, and a town will get flipped
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 3221, Hella Jeff wrote:if i knew i was actually null in the people's eyes i would've been cranking out more content since the beginning of d3 grrrrrrr
I mean, it took people 3000 posts to even consider me being town, and we have so many people with no genuine content. A 3200 POST GAME... and half the people here have almost nothing done

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”