Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Milobird »

how do I copy paste posts from closed games?

I had an analysis of the beginning of among us in which:
Pooky try hrded early game with a clear agenda about trying to win through task completion. He remained open to his plan being wrong and asking around about what about it could be wrong.
Throughout all that he was constantly developing a read on Murdercat, first beginning with "susp" but eventually developing into something more.
He demonstrated indecision and hesitation about if outofthisworld (or something to that effect) was scum or just town, leaning that they were town.
and speculated about a few other players using meta and their own experiences with them. He took positions early, not just on his primary agenda and driving goal (win through what he thought was a mech win), but was also hunting in between all that.
Of course, this game had unique circumstances in that Pooky had meaning in posting more seriously early, but he still began with content and even there when the game was still in RVS there was some level of position taking and solving. Whereas here he is totally devoid of positioning initially.

-Bell

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I'm shocked that Bell has now discovered I play differently in different games as if this wasn't known to him already....

Absolutely shocking news.

It's almost like every game has different players and different rules and I do whatever I think is fun with that playerlist/ruleset rather than follow the same rigid playstyle every game.

absolutely wild I know.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Milobird »

Note the angle in our current game. He is largely focused on outer appearance early game, focused primarily on his role pm and acting out that role. I.e., support Sircakez in thread because they're neighbors. As scum that's all he needs to do, so he doesn't have to do more until people start to challenge him. Something that does not happen until later game when the options are narrow because Sircakez comes out early arguing that Pooky is largely absolved due to the Gyphx shot, albeit, and correct me if I'm misremembering, that the outting of what actually cleared him didn't come out till later in the game?
I can't remember if this is the game Notty and I were discussing whether Sircakez would sell a soft clear as a hard clear. Notty beng skeptical that he would be able to while I felt he wouldn't do something like that.
Yes, I'm aware we're going back to the topic of insulting sircake's competence. But I want it to be noted that Pooky didn't get real pressure because that reveal came late while Sircakez was like "he's just town" until later when it became "actually, he just shot Gyphx and hasn't done fuck all since" Not the greatest, I get it. But that provides more context for Pooky not doing more, because as scum he simply had little motivation to with Sircakez approach.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Milobird »

Sorry, not "able to" but rather that he would say something was a hard clear when it was not when he could be nked and nobody would be able to know going forward that it was a soft clear and scum escapes the net.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Milobird »

This is a tactic Pooky has tried in smokefilled chamber. Essentially pocketing another player and then getting them to do something anti-town to make him seem more mechanically clear than he actually was.

There are a lot of differences but the jocketing for a better position is similar. Also, as mentioned Pooky let me blow myself up in that game, which is why I was skeptical along with his fondness for sharing the Petapan story that he wasn't capable of shooting gyphx as scum.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Milobird »

How do I copy paste posts from closed games?

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:10 pm

It's actually wild he's trying to use my various town games to try to attack me as if me being different in WH13 or Among Us is somehow like surprising.

Among Us Mafia had a very cool mechanical deviation, I was interested by it so I signed up and tried to exploit the mechanical deviation. I then used that mech talk to scum hunt.

This game does not have a giant mechanical deviation for me to exploit, so I didn't do that.

In WH13, I was playing with a more serious group of players, so I was more solvey/tryhard.

Because the game was more solvey/tryhard.

Compare the environment in WH13 to the environment here.

It's completely different.

I'm not going to play solvey/tryhard in a game full of people memeing and having fun. I'd rather join in the memeing and having fun because that's just human nature.

I play mafia for
fun
I don't play to tryhard win every game because that's just not very fun for me.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:12 pm

Which btw ties back into my scum game and what I enjoy doing as scum.

I enjoy killing good guys.

I don't enjoy killing my own partners.

I don't really do bussing because it's boring to me.

I'd much rather elim good people and then laugh in the scum pt with my team about it.

That's why Bell isn't analyzing my scum games - he knows he won't find shit there, He won't find me bussing my team or killing my team because that's NOT how I play scum.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:15 pm

In post 7254, Milobird wrote:This is a tactic Pooky has tried in smokefilled chamber. Essentially pocketing another player and then getting them to do something anti-town to make him seem more mechanically clear than he actually was.

There are a lot of differences but the jocketing for a better position is similar. Also, as mentioned Pooky let me blow myself up in that game, which is why I was skeptical along with his fondness for sharing the Petapan story that he wasn't capable of shooting gyphx as scum.

-Bell
He's now claiming a suicide bomber blowing up to kill a Mason Cop is the same thing as a Scum Vigging Another Scum.

Bell has officially gone full 100% crazy.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Milobird »

Defcon Mafia 5.0:
In post 145, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 141, Et Al wrote:
In post 137, The Church of Skitter wrote:
In post 125, Et Al wrote:I think u might be scum >.>
y tho
You're doing the thing where u orient around me

~ skitter

THIS IS SCUM THEATRE

WHAT IS THIS ORIENTATION THING
In post 159, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 156, The Church of Skitter wrote:I’m sorry let me try that again

SKITT USE BRAIN HAVE IDEA THAT MENA SCUM WHEN MENA TALK TO HER OR PLAY GAME WITH HER IN MIND BUT MENA NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HE DOING THAT HERE OR HOW SKITT THINK THAT

EAGLES

FLAGS

TRYING TO PRETEND TO BE STUPID TO FIT IN WITH THE REST OF US BEER GUZZLING YANKEES

THIS IS A RUSSIAN FOR SURE
In post 201, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 198, Bell wrote:Hi, yay 8 pages. I'm an American and I thought for a moment, oh shit. I am scum, but strangely, I am not scum and am instead town.

BELL HAS UNTIL CAKE GIVES ME MY NUCLEAR LAUNCHCODES TO OBVTOWN HIMSELF OR BE TURNED INTO A PILE OF SMOKING ASHES
In post 238, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 227, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote Total War
let's get to the nukes

also, 10 pages already huh

ONLY RUSSKIE SCUM COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING UNABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE TRUE BLOODED AMERICAN PATRIOTS WHO WILL SHIT POST NONSTOP
In post 240, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 234, Bell wrote:I have no strong obvtown reads yet.

RIDICULOUS
In post 267, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 266, Et Al wrote:
In post 264, Nexus wrote:LAMIST
Which is clearly NAI in this case, so why bring it up?

-S
THIS IS CAUGHT SCUM
In post 274, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I SMELL ONLY FEAR WHEN SOMETHINGSCUM TALKS
In post 349, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 347, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Against

Make love, not war, man.

TOOGES

I NEED THE HERO PANDA FROM DEFCON THREE TO COME BACK

HE LOOKS LIKE THIS:

LETS WIN THIS ONE FOR AMERICA
In post 467, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 462, gorilla wrote:The rules prevent me from unleashing my nuclear fury on you immediately

THIS GORILLA FEELS MY FURY THAT WE ARE PREVENTED FROM IMMEDIATELY EXERCISING OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS AS TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS TO UNLEASH NUCKLEAR HELLFIRE UPON THE RUSSKIE SCUM
In post 516, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:SKITTER

BLINK TWICE IF SOMETHINGSCUM IS HOLDING YOU HOSTAGE

I WILL SEND SEAL TEAM TO RESCUE YOU

MAYBE
In post 521, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 517, Et Al wrote:*blinks once*

~ skitter
GOOD ENOUGH I WILL SEND MISSILE TO RESCUE YOU FROM SOMETHINGSCUM <3
In post 546, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 545, DeathNote wrote:Umm... why are you all voting? I was told I'd be nuking people, not voting them. I ain't voting shit.

THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY THIS PERSON COULD POSSIBLY BE A RUSSKIE SCUMBAG
In post 548, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I DONT NEED TO THINK ABOUT MASTINA SHE WILL SELF RESOLVE
In post 583, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:HE IS SAYING YOU ARE A RUSSKIE WHO IS PRETENDING TO BE AN AMERICAN
In post 592, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 584, Vaxkiller wrote:Ill be your spy hunter, but be aware, my spy hunting can go all the way to the top.
I NEED TO SEE AT LEAST ONE RUSSKIE SCALP TO GIVE YOU CIA ACCESS
In post 603, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:WOW THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE
In post 672, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 668, Et Al wrote:i'm still rather suspicious of mena-ali tbh

~ skitter

SHE IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY SOMETHING SCUM BUT SHE STILL SIGNALS TO US WHO THE BAD GUYS ARE

PRAISE SKITTER
In post 687, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 686, Et Al wrote:The shtick, incidentally, is also super annoying, but I imagine that you'll drop that when you feel like it regardless of what I say.

Pedit: yes, just because we're in a hydra doesn't mean we always agree on everything?

-S

The shtick, incidentally, is also super annoying, but I imagine that you'll drop that when you feel like it regardless of what I say.Pedit: yes, just because we're in a hydra doesn't mean we always agree on everything?-S

I DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD TAKE MY BULLSHIT ROLEPLAYING SERIOUSLY BUT OK BUDDY
In post 689, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:IMAGINE THINKING I WAS GOING TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ROLE PLAYING THIS ENTIRE GAME
In post 693, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I DONT LIKE HOW YOU REACTED TO NEXUS

ALSO ID THINK YOUD BE DOING MORE MECH STRATEGY IN A MECH HEAVY GAME SINCE YOU LOVE MECH AND ARE A SELF PROFESSED MECH EXPERT
In post 699, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:YOUR FOCUS ON NEXUS IS WIERD

YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO FIND BAD GUYS AND NOT SO SCARED OF NEXUS

THE ONLY WAY INTO HEAVEN IS TO KILL RUSSKIE SCUM

I DONT KNOW WHY YOUD POST LESS ABOUT MECH - ITS JUST WEIRD TO ME YOU DIDNT POST ANY MECH HELP AT ALL
In post 778, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 746, Et Al wrote:Ali, skitter wants to know what you think about her read on Pooky.

-S

SKITTERS READ ON ME IS SURFACE LEVEL
In post 779, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 749, The Church of Skitter wrote:It's not shit. I posted my own take on Pooky earlier.
I actually would want to pressure Marry about her read there. I think the 2 can be aligned.

IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE
In post 798, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW NUKES WORK AND YOURE TELLING ME THIS MAKES SENSE AS A SCUM APPROACH TO YOUR SLOT

READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU TRY TO THEORIZE ABOUT HOW SCUM PLAY THIS GAME OK?
In post 799, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I AM NOT ANGRY AT YOU BTW I AM JUST STUCK ON ALL CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE TO PROVE MY PINKIE IS AN AMERICAN PINKIE THAT DOES NOT GET SORE FROM HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT KEY
In post 977, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 976, Save The Dragons wrote:if i don't make it onto pooky's cabinet by the time defcon 3 starts i may have to nuke myself

YOUR DEDICATION AND LOVE OF COUNTRY BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES

IF YOU ARE A RUSSKIE SCUM I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU
In post 989, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 986, Et Al wrote:idk. how ur approahcing my slot doesn't make sense to me tho coming from town

LETS PRETEND FOR A SECOND THAT IM TOWN

AND YOUR TOWN

AND I WANT YOU TO NOT DIE

HOW WOULD I DO THAT SKITTER
In post 993, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 991, Et Al wrote:i'm gonna be honest i haven't any idea >.>

~ skitter
IF WE ARE BOTH TOWN

AND WE ARE BOTH SAYING WE WANT TO NUKE EACH OTHER

WOULD IT MAKE SENSE FOR THE SCUM TEAM TO NIGHTKILL US?!?!
In post 996, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I DONT WANT HER TO BE STUCK ON "POOKY MUST BE SCUM BECAUSE HE IS INTERACTING WITH ME IN A WAY THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND"
In post 1004, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1001, The Church of Skitter wrote:Pooky who are the russkies?
OBVIOUSLY MENA IS A RUSSKIE CUZ HE CAN BARELY PUT THREE WORDS TOGETHER
In post 1006, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:DO YOU FEEL BAD THAT YOU CANT BUS HIM BECAUSE HES IN THE SAME HYDRA AS YOU

MUST BE INFURIATING
In post 1016, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1015, Et Al wrote:
In post 996, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I DONT WANT HER TO BE STUCK ON "POOKY MUST BE SCUM BECAUSE HE IS INTERACTING WITH ME IN A WAY THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND"
Don't you? I thought the whole point of the plan was to make it seem like we were scumreading each other.

-S
NOT IF SHES GOING TO BE THINKING ABOUT IT AND GETTING FUSTRATED THAT SHE CANT GET ME ELIMINATED INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR BAD GUYS

THATS WHY I SAID "JUST GO GET A NUKE SILO AND NUKE ME IF YOU WANT TO"
In post 1032, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 788, Et Al wrote:
In post 716, Et Al wrote:if pooky is scum i'm p sure this is how scum is neutralizing our slot: ignoring my head, repeatedly calling ss scum for very meh reasons, and using that to nuke us later
Plz note that when we flip town i called this and push pooky, ty ^

~ skitter

I TR YOUR SLOT FOR THIS POST ABOVE
In post 1037, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I DUNNO MAYBE FIGURE OUT THAT IM JUST BULLSHITTING AND HAVE A LAUGH ABOUT IT?
In post 1038, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I KIND OF THOUGHT SHE WOULDVE KNOWN ME WELL ENOUGH TO REALIZE I WASNT GOING TO JUST LOL NUKE HER OUT OF THE BLUE RANDOMLY AS SOON AS DEFCON 1 HIT
In post 1042, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY HES STILL TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT
In post 1188, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:LOLOLOLOL TWENTY FIFTH AMENDMENT REQUIRES HALF THE CABINET

BUT ILL VOTE HER ANYWAY CUZ I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT WHO GETS ELIMINATED AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE VOTE COUNT IS BUT I THINK SHE IS LEADING

VOTE: MASTINA
In post 1257, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1250, SirCakez wrote:
[MCMAW SYSTEM] Attention Taskforce members, this is Command.

Soldier Merlot has requested a new cadet to take over their duties.

Carry on soldiers.

THIS IS A FUCKING TRAGEDY

GOOD THING YDRASSE OBVTOWNED HER SLOT BEFORE SHE HAD TO REP OUT DUE TO HARASSMENT
In post 1649, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1647, Mognet wrote:My point is that there isn’t a game that LLD thinks positively of Mastina. That’s a bias.

WHAT DOES POSITIVE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER SOMEONE IS SCUM OR NOT
In post 1653, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:DO YOU HAVE A RECORD OF LLD ALWAYS CALLING MASTINA SCUM ?
This one is really interesting because on a surface level how he's playing in this game is a parody of how he played in among us (with the "sus" being switched with "commie") and a lot of his early game posts being contentless.

However, even here. There is a spark of intelligence and positioning. There is interpretation, questioning, hesitation, listening to other people. He does not just thoughtlessly play and while saying he is paying zero attention and primarily shit posting, there is still analysis, both meta and otherwise. There's hints that there is something going on under the covers and as much as he keeps saying he's not playing he can't help but solve and talk things out when he's curious about something. His main goal early game is to be funny, but his shit posting to solving is about the same ratio as I have early RVS until people start calling me out and writing home complaints.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Milobird »

He also sets barriers and has skepticism, he sets up hoops for me Toogoloo, and vaxkiller to play better so he can read us more showing some level of caution in who he elects to trust and follow. I'm not sure, but did Pooky ever elect to show skepticism of you Sircakez in this game? Neither of you knew the other was town based on what you've shared from your role pm. Did he ever show suspicion or curiosity? I'm actually not sure if he would as town show skepticism of you given how you might react and avoiding points of conflict but it's a thought to be thunk. A give away I think for normal scum would be just never showing skepticism of a player that has joined you in a neighborhood with an unknown alignment. I don't really like this angle and I don't think it will help you. But sharing it anyway.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 7255, Milobird wrote:How do I copy paste posts from closed games?

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:36 pm

so now I'm supposed to be skeptical of SC

the dude who handed me gypyx on a plate and encouraged me to iso him and said he'd be down for vigging him

the dude who was like HELLL YEA TOWNSTOMP when gypyx flipped red.

the dude who was literally loyal neighborized

just delusional stuff
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Milobird »

Pooky, how do I copy paste posts from closed games?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:38 pm

like what is Bell even doing at this point?

Are these really the thoughts of a town player?

No these are not.

These are crazy thoughts because Bell scum has nothing so he's got to throw up whatever crap he can.

He figures SC is going to hammer him probably so he's got nothing left to lose.

Might as well keep throwing till the end cuz he's got nothing left to lose.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 7260, Milobird wrote:He also sets barriers and has skepticism, he sets up hoops for me Toogoloo, and vaxkiller to play better so he can read us more showing some level of caution in who he elects to trust and follow. I'm not sure, but did Pooky ever elect to show skepticism of you Sircakez in this game? Neither of you knew the other was town based on what you've shared from your role pm. Did he ever show suspicion or curiosity? I'm actually not sure if he would as town show skepticism of you given how you might react and avoiding points of conflict but it's a thought to be thunk.
A give away I think for normal scum would be just never showing skepticism of a player that has joined you in a neighborhood with an unknown alignment.
I don't really like this angle and I don't think it will help you. But sharing it anyway.

-Bell
Adding to the bolded part to be more clear.

"
A give away I think for normal scum would be just never showing skepticism of a player that has joined you in a neighborhood with an unknown alignment because their mindset going in is "I need to win this guys approval and fool them".

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Yes I'm supposed to be skeptical of Cakes

who helped me vig a scumbag on night 1

and who was loyal neighborized by Firebringer

Does this really make sense to anyone here?

I'm not the crazy one here right?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 7263, Milobird wrote:Pooky, how do I copy paste posts from closed games?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Milobird »

Notty, I need your help showing that Pooky is scum here. If you have some spare time to meta him and make a case.

I know you think this is lost, and I'm aware everyone is going to see this post as performative, but fuck em.' I'd appreciate it even though I know you think it's a waste of time(and are probably right to boot).

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Milobird »

I have to go to bed.
Happy Birthday Bell.
If someone could answer about how to easily copy and quote posts from other games that are closed into this game, I'd be very, very, grateful or else my options are gunna be somewhat limited. Since I'm kind of just covering Theme games, I could branch out and hypothetically just keep going forever tho.

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Happy Birthday Bell.

Hope you spend your time on things that are more enjoyable than spamming this thread full of nonsense.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 2, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sup notty / bulge.

how's it going in the scum PT?
In post 3, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you ready to die of a heart attack?
In post 7, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so basically I'm a compulsive Loverizer on D1 and I loverized Cabd cuz I wanted to hang out with him before he got shot.

I'm also a post-death neighborizer so I could carry his words to you guys.

Anyway Cabd neighborized Skitter/Mena last night and after talking to them he's pretty sure they're baddies and they were going to shoot him.

Anyway he says Skitter/Mena is like 5000% scum

he also said the last scum is probly Gamma cuz Mena or Skitter slipped when they talked about him or something like that.

Cabd says the d1 wagon is probly all town and you're his top town read so you get to bring the word of our Lord and Savior to the Masses.
In post 8, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:His kill order list is like BridgeBurners -> Gamma -> Ceph -> Catboi (He wrote Peta instead of Catboi but since Peta isn't playing this game I'm gonna assume he was just drunk and wants to kill Peta really badly oer something)
In post 9, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Luke looks pretty townie lol

WE COULD HAVE HAD A DOCTOR IF WE DID LOLWAGON ROFL
In post 11, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ceph tonally sounds pretty townie
In post 12, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Cabd is probly just right on SkitterHydra/Gamma

lulz
In post 34, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the slip that mena made about gamma was that cabd was going over the people who were "threadghosting" when the wagon gained steam and mena/skitter forgot to mention gamma or something like that and talked about everyone else.

Also gamma sounds like he's thrown in the towel at this point and Mena sounds like he's upset that we wagoned his scumbuddy before he even got to play the game.

I kind of agree that rushing people is bad manners but like cabd was drunk and we're easily influenced :3
In post 37, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gamma isnt even playing

red team has thrown in the towel.
In post 39, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think she gave up

I would probly give up too at this point.
In post 41, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:could be distancing but I think Cabd would be happy with his Mena -> Gamma solve at this point

scum feel pretty demotivated
In post 46, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:just tell them that pooky and cabd both agree that the scum team is probly just skittermena and gamma.

itll be obvious what happened night 1 after my card flips
Neighbor PT. He was fairly contentless in thread. There's a lot here that I feel is invalid. or not helpful for you in these posts Sircakez, esp. Because in tarot pooky was, in fact totally contentless except for one post in game (total) but that was in a rushed day phase, as compared to here where. it's been a few months since the game started. but in that game, underneath the hood he was in fact thinking and solving in a PT.
With someone he thought was town, but just in case he reaction tested with a joke at the opening of the neighborhood.

- Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Milobird »

It sounds like, for the most part, Pooky declined to share his thoughts with you in that PT and didn't genuinely try to solve there either, holding little interest. That said, you could justify that by saying that because you were busy Pooky had no reason to post and so he could be lazy. Pooky wouldn't necessarily proactively solve as either alignment and post it in the PT unless you asked him to. I would like to circle back to the post Pooky made when he said he stopped trying to solve because the game was already won to, I believe Koba when pooky had demonstrated zero reasoning up to that point with no evidence of early solving. It was a pretty plain lie.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 7270, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Happy Birthday Bell.

Hope you spend your time on things that are more enjoyable than spamming this thread full of nonsense
In my opinion, Pooky does not say the bolded part as town, if you want to talk about knowing Pooky on a personal level perhaps apply your knowledge of him there. To note, I do not know Pooky that well as a person and don't really understand his underlying motivations. We haven't really interacted outside of games of mafia.

-Bell

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”