GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3574, Andante wrote:yet maf you killed them
Why would i kill Dwlee?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dwlee townread me pretty sure.
I'd take an ally in ElO over killing an useless doctor anytime.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3575, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3574, Andante wrote:yet maf you killed them
Why would i kill Dwlee?
idk reasons for anything, like why did tracer die when we had an outed doc?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you’re scum and i’m the mislim you’re angling for just vote me so i can understand the gamestate better.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Andante »

looking at the"spoiler:dead" tab is kinda depressing lol green green red (ok.. not great) then 5 town deaths. oof
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3578, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you’re scum and i’m the mislim you’re angling for just vote me so i can understand the gamestate better.
you keep talking like you don't tr me, so if I'm maf, who's my partner, wanna get them?
I am genuinely trying to figure thisout, osuka was not meant to be speed limmed. I throw my vote around for fun, that's me, yall weren't supposed to let it instantly go through!! before osuka even talked, actually I need to look more at that, ignore me for a sec
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was the 2nd vote. Why you blaming me like i’m the one that argued for speedlimming him.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3511, MegAzumarill wrote:
Day 4 Final Vote Count
osuka (4) Andante, NorwegianBoyEE, geraintm, Almost50 [Hammer]

Not Voting (3): osuka, Dwlee99, Enchant

Deadline: (expired on 2021-12-16 09:25:24)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

ughhh see, I really like blood, blood is cool, A50, I'm going back to my gut. gut says A50 town doesn't speed hammer that? ughhh idk I hate this so much, I just know, I'm gonna pick a town at the end of this and vote town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

yeah I know, vote 2, it's not bad at all, I genuinely showed up like an hour after it got hammered to talk, and saw it was hammered, you have no idea how unhappy I was, then I was like, ok red right? saw green and my heart dropped
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I actually though A50 repping out was town indicative at first, cus i believed he just got mad it flipped town or something. But then i saw he got banned and had to be replaced out from all games so... :/

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3580, Andante wrote:you keep talking like you don't tr me, so if I'm maf, who's my partner, wanna get them?
I don't really scumread you hard. But i think your play and language is scummy. That doesn't mean you can't be scummy town, that's actually been my theory for a fair bit of the game.
I'm still paranoid that Enchant could be scum here, and i don't really get why you trusting them so hard. That's also paranoia fuel.
Tbh i'm considering an A50/Enchant team. But i'd rather flip A50 first if i were to double down on that.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Andante »

I thought he was scum, did it to not have to explain anything, then learned the reason, so it's NAI for sure, but A50 hasn't been towny all game, only gave the read "list" once of 3 possible teams, no explanation of why people were connected, but that's about all the effort given, so ehhh
Gerain, I'm literally just skimming over his posts, haven't read much of what he's said, just been like "yeah probably town" now we're here, I know I'm town, and I know if I vote wrong, we lose. lol no pressure or anything
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel Geraint is dumbtelling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i'm gonna choose to believe he town.
That leaves my PoE in Enchant/Bloodshot/you

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bloodhail*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i had an gun straight to my head right now and had to make an decision, it would probably be to kill Bloodhail. But i don't want to act prematurely. I'm not 100% sold on if it can't be Andante/Enchant.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact i think that's the two most likely teams here.
Either Andante/Enchant or Bloodhail/Enchant.
I'm gonna read back on ISO's to see what makes the most sense.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3585, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3580, Andante wrote:you keep talking like you don't tr me, so if I'm maf, who's my partner, wanna get them?
I don't really scumread you hard. But i think your play and language is scummy. That doesn't mean you can't be scummy town, that's actually been my theory for a fair bit of the game.
I'm still paranoid that Enchant could be scum here, and i don't really get why you trusting them so hard. That's also paranoia fuel.
Tbh i'm considering an A50/Enchant team. But i'd rather flip A50 first if i were to double down on that.
See, like, I'm talking myself into enchant town, cause why would scum be like "I was on SS, our night kill" when it's not hard to just be all "nothing on X who is alive" now one could argue "didn't know who rolecop would be on" ok, but enchant definitely has this ability whether town or maf yes? so enchant just outs a real report? Why does scum enchant not out a guilty here? like, we expect enchant to die tonight, so why go "nothing gerain" if enchant said gerain kill, I'd be voting gerain right now, and game over!

also, T3 was even night cop

We have a cop, 2 docs. Enchant has to be town or the amount of power scum has is insane. Enchant is also not a today lim, so if they're alive tomorrow, I deal with that then. easy.not sure what's scummy about my enchant stance though? Also, lol on my being scummy town, see, I just try, and I'm pretty garbage at that, one of these days I'll be pro though, that day is not today lol I like to think I'm right and roll with it, except here where if I'm wrong, I get yelled at later ._.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town trying to clear slots based on mech is an recipe for disaster.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't care what makes the most sense from mech speculation. I just look for players that makes sense to be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Especially when we have an "investigative" that claimed and "guiltied" an scum player that was already heavily scumread. And has now survived to ElO without getting anything useful, AND has made the worst decisions ever in who to target each night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also T3's death gave us nothing. No teammates is found from his ISO.
Just makes more sense it could be planned from the beginning.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

ok, but here's the problem with that. Me and you are the only ones really trying. So I either have to believe scum is coasting, or 1 coasting and you. now, after how we've been doing, it's not unreasonable to assume scum is in those doing nothing, and letting us burn the village down, I don't really trust you at the moment, especially when you seem so deadset on Enchant, like, if enchant is real, they die tonight, but based on how you talk you seem like you'd hammer enchant here given the chance. "It's andante/enchant or a50/enchant" like, are those the only possible teams you see here?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3597, Andante wrote:"It's andante/enchant or a50/enchant" like, are those the only possible teams you see here?
What else?
Andante/A50
Geraint/Anyone
Does any of those seem likely to you?

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 3595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Especially when we have an "investigative" that claimed and "guiltied" an scum player that was already heavily scumread. And has now survived to ElO without getting anything useful, AND has made the worst decisions ever in who to target each night.
Yes I know. bus T3, get towncred, live forever. however, we had 2 docs, so it wasn't too easy to hit enchant, you are making it sound like maf would ignore docs and insta kill enchant, like, idk, we had rolecop check the miller claim, not like town always makes good decisions

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”