Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Andante »

Aza: Votes Scorp
Aza next post: We should vote out Andante

What I think is funny though, Aza, if you truly are scum, all you had to do was ignore me, and there was probably no chance I really looked at you here, but instead, did you think you could 1v1 me or something? Cause I genuinely haven't done anything this game from a scum mindset. Maybe if you had like "this post wasbad" I'd be more friendly here, but I'm over here genuinely looking at people trying to figure out scum, and you're over there like "oh haha last game, I worked so hard to case Andante and I was right" like, ok... so what? it's a new game now, I'd bet you didn't read a single post from me before stating your intentions in your 2nd post.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 216, Andante wrote:
In post 211, Azaariah wrote:about andante, im going to hold off on that for now. i have thoughts, a lot of them actually, but i dont feel good saying them right now because im sure i'll talk myself out of them and that'll frustrate me very much.
It literally sounds like you wanna scumcase me. You had the paragraph on me, THEN went to go read?? Like, yeah if you want me to be scum, you can spin anything I say into it being scummy "omg andante is talking me out of my read on them" like, I'm serious, if that's the plan for this game, I will honestly have no part of that
why are you overreacting so much? i have specifically said i want to hold off on reading you and given my last game where i lead the push on you and let myself be swayed by you, why do you find any of this surprising?? i came in here and thought you were scum while thinking you were town in the other game. i just let scum you slip right out of my grasp and firmly believed you were town afterwards, to the point that i had you in my locktown category. now i am worried and trying my best to not make any hasty reads. i said my initial read and decided to go back and read again. is there a problem? i have said nothing specific about you so far besides my past experience with you and the fact that i will be rereading because of the game that just ended. i literally dont understand what your problem is when i haven't even given a firm read on you one way or another.

lets say i do want to scum case you and you are town, is that surprising? even just the paranoia from our last game together is enough to give me scumreads on you for the next five games. i dont understand your reaction to my posts - they make no sense.
In post 217, Retti wrote:
In post 211, Azaariah wrote:hmm ok so i read some more pages and the only things i've got are that i feel very strongly that retti is town or their playstyle just appeals to me so much that i refuse to believe they could be scum.
i want to believe oman is town
i find scorpius scummy but i don't know if i necessarily think it's coming from scum, if that makes sense
about andante, im going to hold off on that for now. i have thoughts, a lot of them actually, but i dont feel good saying them right now because im sure i'll talk myself out of them and that'll frustrate me very much.
i think i'll just keep waiting for something to really ping me because so far im not really feeling solid on any reads.
Surely you didnt time that post specifically to pocket me right after I said I liked your post, right? >_>
im afraid im not capable of timing things that meticulously with my not consistent activity levels.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 213, Andante wrote:
In post 137, Oman wrote:
In post 134, Natalya wrote:
In post 128, Retti wrote:I think Natalya probably has ~sincere conviction~ or whatever in her Scorp read, I just don't really think I see it, the questions he asked her are just asking her to explain her reads, which isn't exactly screaming "scum" to me. His response is weird but I would agree with Oman's assessment at the end of that the votes on Scorp after Natalya look opportunistic in nature, which has me not wanting to go in that direction.

A thing that confuses me is that Retti/Oman believe the latter voters on the Scorp wagon to be opportunistic in nature but their votes are on T3, who is not voting for Scorp.
I was pretty explicit about why I made my vote in my post: It's better to have two strong wagons which cause people to move into "camps" and draw lines between each other than for me to vote egrix or whatever.

(I know this comes after the post I responded to you, but I was skimming, then went back to you instead of ignoring)
This one just read weird to me tbh idk, not enough for me to have a strong stance on Oman, but like "It's better to have two strong wagons which cause people to move into "camps" and draw lines between each other than for me to vote egrix or whatever." Who says this, this early in the game? like "ok, time to force wagons on 2 people and see what happens" it's definitely not my method of choice for how to play, but whatever, that post felt off though, idk how to explain.

And yeah, if it's a long post I'll tend to not really read it when skimming the thread, even though I know I produce a lot of long posts, but hey, sometimes you just say whatever, and see what sticks/people try to run with, like I knew I wasn't here for a while, wanted to see if people would jump in like "yep for sure town!!" just like the million TRs on me, like, are you saying it cause you genuinely think I'm town or you saying it cause you wanna try and pocket me, OR are youjust gonna repeat what everyone else says, it's like, yeah.

**So I didn't quote Retti's post, but this is in response to I think the first thing Retti just said, I see there's like 5 posts between them now
I mean, that seems like pretty explicitly a playstyle type of post (not that uncommon among older players from what I remember). Doesn't really bother me although I could see someone unfamiliar with old norms being weirded out by it. But it still concerns me that you don't seem to be reading the game critically, like you're giving all these takes but admitting to skimming posts, and like, are you more concerned with Being Here and Having Opinions rather than actually analyzing anything?
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 219, Azaariah wrote:either way i dont have any scumreads right now so im just leaving that vote there.
I'm genuinely confused. Like, back to talking about the Scorp vote, as if to ignore literally the only posts talking about wanting to lim me? you can't just drop that, say you're not outing thoughts on me, then leave. doesn't work that way
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 196, Azaariah wrote:well i was going to say i thought i had a play style clash with andante but now i think we should just vote her out now because i was certain she was scum in my last game with her. i backed out of it and she just endgamed as scum. i need to read this game again with that in mind but my initial thoughts were that andante was scum here but that was under the assumption that she was town in the other game which is not true.

i spent a lot of time meta'ing andante for my last game and i can confirm none of her town tells showed up in her last game, but i still believed she was town off other things, so i'll have to give this game a good read when i have more time later.
you make it sound like the above post was accompanied by a vote. but it wasn't for a reason.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 226, Azaariah wrote:
In post 211, Azaariah wrote:about andante, im going to hold off on that for now. i have thoughts, a lot of them actually, but i dont feel good saying them right now because im sure i'll talk myself out of them and that'll frustrate me very much.
It literally sounds like you wanna scumcase me. You had the paragraph on me, THEN went to go read?? Like, yeah if you want me to be scum, you can spin anything I say into it being scummy "omg andante is talking me out of my read on them" like, I'm serious, if that's the plan for this game, I will honestly have no part of that
why are you overreacting so much? i have specifically said i want to hold off on reading you and given my last game where i lead the push on you and let myself be swayed by you, why do you find any of this surprising?? i came in here and thought you were scum while thinking you were town in the other game. i just let scum you slip right out of my grasp and firmly believed you were town afterwards, to the point that i had you in my locktown category. now i am worried and trying my best to not make any hasty reads. i said my initial read and decided to go back and read again. is there a problem? i have said nothing specific about you so far besides my past experience with you and the fact that i will be rereading because of the game that just ended. i literally dont understand what your problem is when i haven't even given a firm read on you one way or another.

lets say i do want to scum case you and you are town, is that surprising? even just the paranoia from our last game together is enough to give me scumreads on you for the next five games. i dont understand your reaction to my posts - they make no sense.
Do you feel like this is similar to how Andante reacted to you pushing her in that other game?
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 217, Retti wrote:
In post 211, Azaariah wrote:hmm ok so i read some more pages and the only things i've got are that i feel very strongly that retti is town or their playstyle just appeals to me so much that i refuse to believe they could be scum.
i want to believe oman is town
i find scorpius scummy but i don't know if i necessarily think it's coming from scum, if that makes sense
about andante, im going to hold off on that for now. i have thoughts, a lot of them actually, but i dont feel good saying them right now because im sure i'll talk myself out of them and that'll frustrate me very much.
i think i'll just keep waiting for something to really ping me because so far im not really feeling solid on any reads.
Surely you didnt time that post specifically to pocket me right after I said I liked your post, right? >_>
im afraid im not capable of timing things that meticulously with my not consistent activity levels.
> i came in here and thought you were scum
* Do you not see my issue with you coming in here automatically assuming I'm scum and blaming it on the last game? Why can't I just be in the "to determine later" pile? why do I have to be scum? Like, if I had to read me, I wouldn't even try to figure out my alignment till a later day, literally just engage with me for reads on people if you're so concerned about me.

> i have said nothing specific about you so far
* your second post is literally going "I want to lim andante" like, I'm not sure why you did not see this one coming.

> i literally dont understand what your problem is when i haven't even given a firm read on you one way or another.
* I have major issues on how people read me, regardless of alignment lol and when I see it as an attack, I have to speak up. I won't stay silent, and let people say whatever, so if I interpreted what you said the wrong way ,I'm glad to clear it up, but I'm not gonna sit back while I see people bashing me here. Like, I work hard to find scum, and I don't need to deal with people going "well what if it's Andante" like, ok, so what if it's me? Ignore me and lets find others.

> lets say i do want to scum case you and you are town, is that surprising? even just the paranoia from our last game together is enough to give me scumreads on you for the next five games. i dont understand your reaction to my posts - they make no sense.
* Scum casing me for the sake of scum casing me is not something town would do, and I never see that coming from a town mindset
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 204, Andante wrote:> i'm a punk who does as they please :cool:
mmm originally it was a whim. i like big wagons, and i was curious to see if anything else happened. it lost a lot of interest to me when scorp made the post abt clique culture etc.
* So the genuine frustration (which 100% can come from either alignment) changed your mind, but that was it? like, what are your thoughts on the whole "Natalya SRs Scorp for not voting" cause I think that's like the only legit reason for the wagon, and everyone else is voting to vote cause "we're not allowed to vote no one"
the frustration didn't change my mind on anything - Scorp defaulting to assuming that we're all a big clique picking on him for being different made me consider that the wagon was probably not going to accomplish anything.

ugh i want to vote azaariah as well but i've committed to voting egix to pocket t3. such is life.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 229, Azaariah wrote:
In post 196, Azaariah wrote:well i was going to say i thought i had a play style clash with andante but now i think we should just vote her out now because i was certain she was scum in my last game with her. i backed out of it and she just endgamed as scum. i need to read this game again with that in mind but my initial thoughts were that andante was scum here but that was under the assumption that she was town in the other game which is not true.

i spent a lot of time meta'ing andante for my last game and i can confirm none of her town tells showed up in her last game, but i still believed she was town off other things, so i'll have to give this game a good read when i have more time later.
you make it sound like the above post was accompanied by a vote. but it wasn't for a reason.
just like, out of interest, you seem to have a lot of time to react and defend yourself for someone who won't be around to elaborate on reads until tomorrow?
i think your current path is going to do a lot to make you look scummy, and v little to advance your solve. could you try and elaborate on your reads instead?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Andante »

Unlike a lot of people here, I go off people's words. I couldn't care any less who is being voted. you literally said "i think we should just vote her out now" and I don't care the context, that is about the worst thing you can say to me, cause I put in genuine effort, I LOVE being here, I have fun. If I haven't been scummy, why the heck should we "just vote me out now"
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 232, the worst wrote:ugh i want to vote azaariah as well
Er, Why?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 230, Retti wrote:

Do you feel like this is similar to how Andante reacted to you pushing her in that other game?
there's the game
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88224
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 230, Retti wrote:Do you feel like this is similar to how Andante reacted to you pushing her in that other game?
it's not similar and i do think andante is town here. it's just frustrating that they seem to almost think im not good enough to legitimately scum read them. i'm not really sure how their thought process works though. i mean this argument has gotten me to 100% certainty andante is town. i will hate myself if im wrong but i dont think i am. besides that, it's just loud and infuriating on some levels.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 237, Azaariah wrote:it's just frustrating that they seem to almost think im not good enough to legitimately scum read them.
No, I don't think that at all, you're just all "I wanna vote andante now" "for reasons. I shall not explain my read" I WONDER why I'm so frustrated...
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 233, the worst wrote:

just like, out of interest, you seem to have a lot of time to react and defend yourself for someone who won't be around to elaborate on reads until tomorrow?
i think your current path is going to do a lot to make you look scummy, and v little to advance your solve. could you try and elaborate on your reads instead?
i wasn't really expecting to have to engage andante today so i wanted to just post some reads and see what people thought. but generally just focus on one or two people and do a little bit on others until i rack up more familiarity with the game. i got a lot of heat for this type of play in my last game as well. which reads would you like elaborations on?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 196, Azaariah wrote:but now i think we should just vote her out now
> i wasn't really expecting to have to engage andante today

LMAOOO ok... right..

honestly, not gonna lie, I'm thinking the worst is the scummiest one around right now
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Retti »

In post 236, Andante wrote:there's the game
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88224
I can find the game, thanks. I was more interesed in Aza's opinion on it.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 239, Azaariah wrote:which reads would you like elaborations on?
thoughts on the worst?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 232, the worst wrote:ugh i want to vote azaariah as well but i've committed to voting egix to pocket t3. such is life.
Posts like this don't really help me not sr you lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Andante »

the worst, why did you wanna vote Aza?
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 242, Andante wrote:
In post 239, Azaariah wrote:which reads would you like elaborations on?
thoughts on the worst?
they could easily be scum. they're taking on a more guide/mentor character (i tend to associate these with scum) but i get that list mods tend to be that way. beyond that, im not sure because i haven't paid basically any attention to them because most of their posts could swing either way.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Andante »

Sorry for losing my cool Aza... Probably should've tried to clarify stuff with you first, instead of running with my thought ._.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 246, Andante wrote:Sorry for losing my cool Aza... Probably should've tried to clarify stuff with you first, instead of running with my thought ._.
it's ok. i understand the feeling of feeling like i am very towny and being frustrated with anything close to a scum read on me. i don't understand the reaction but i understand the feeling that is probably causing it.
Natalya
Natalya
Goon
Natalya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Natalya »

I kind of like Duckie tho.

Azaa I think you would look better with a nice avatar of some kind !
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Retti »

It feels like worst was angling to take advantage of Andante's over the top reaction to Aza there and escalate the tensions between them.

VOTE: the worst

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”