Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 343, the worst wrote:I don't know how to react without seeming condescending, so biting the bullet. Could you expand on what you're asking me?
I mean like

> Trying to expand on my townread on Egix feels like trying to explain a shitty townread on a scumbuddy who you dont need to interact with. I'm going to devolve and just yell "it's a gut feeling!!!", throw away my toys and walk away.

why do you *have* to have a tr on Egix now? can't just be null? idk, reading your posts it's like you're going "I have to have a read on egix" like, no you don't?? idk, might be misunderstanding what you're saying
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by the worst »

Iso # with most recent vote? unsure
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 350, Andante wrote:
In post 343, the worst wrote:I don't know how to react without seeming condescending, so biting the bullet. Could you expand on what you're asking me?
I mean like

> Trying to expand on my townread on Egix feels like trying to explain a shitty townread on a scumbuddy who you dont need to interact with. I'm going to devolve and just yell "it's a gut feeling!!!", throw away my toys and walk away.

why do you *have* to have a tr on Egix now? can't just be null? idk, reading your posts it's like you're going "I have to have a read on egix" like, no you don't?? idk, might be misunderstanding what you're saying
reread last pg and see if you follow?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also not the case

Okay time to actually hop in let's go
I prefer they, thanks :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by the worst »

I can probably be a bit more charitable. I do kinda have a twinging gut read on Egix. Its hard to qualify so I didn't. Then I was asked to qualify so I did. :P
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Oman »

In post 335, the worst wrote:Trying to expand on my townread on Egix feels like trying to explain a shitty townread on a scumbuddy who you dont need to interact with. I'm going to devolve and just yell "it's a gut feeling!!!", throw away my toys and walk away.
Its not...stellar. But I understand where you're coming from.

Its hard at the moment to talk about whether scum have been opportunistic or not when nothing has actually had any momentum. There hasn't been an opportunity for scum to push for early hammers or anything. We've maxed out at, what, -3? I can't see scum trying too much on D1 to push momentum anywhere.

At this phase of D1, I'd say that not being opportunistic doesn't matter much when there's no opportunities on the table.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Andante »

the worst making me play mind games here.... I don't have much time, figured I'd jump in, talk, leave, guess it's time to leave. new JV and T3... yall got this!!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 355, Oman wrote:
In post 335, the worst wrote:Trying to expand on my townread on Egix feels like trying to explain a shitty townread on a scumbuddy who you dont need to interact with. I'm going to devolve and just yell "it's a gut feeling!!!", throw away my toys and walk away.
Its not...stellar. But I understand where you're coming from.

Its hard at the moment to talk about whether scum have been opportunistic or not when nothing has actually had any momentum. There hasn't been an opportunity for scum to push for early hammers or anything. We've maxed out at, what, -3? I can't see scum trying too much on D1 to push momentum anywhere.

At this phase of D1, I'd say that not being opportunistic doesn't matter much when there's no opportunities on the table.
Look that's fair, that kind of helps me explain why my mind is being tugged a certain way.

I think a lot of proactive scum play is finding sneaky ways to create your own damn opportunities. :P gamestate has been slow so if I had to take a punt, I'd say scum are more focused on establishing themselves or staying under the radar than assertively looking for opportunity.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 356, Andante wrote:the worst making me play mind games here.... I don't have much time, figured I'd jump in, talk, leave, guess it's time to leave. new JV and T3... yall got this!!!
I'll recycle the same question I asked T3 earlier :P what were you hoping to accomplish with this pop-in? Why did asking me that question advance what you were trying to accomplish?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Oman »

Ugh, given the replacement I should also shift the vote somewhere. I'd honestly love to put Scorpius at -2 just to stir up the sediment and see what floats. But it's just such a bad wagon.

VOTE: Egix
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by the worst »

I think retti/egix would be like, my fav pair of wagons rn.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by fua »

In post 360, the worst wrote:retti
Summarize the case on Retti for me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 358, the worst wrote:
In post 356, Andante wrote:the worst making me play mind games here.... I don't have much time, figured I'd jump in, talk, leave, guess it's time to leave. new JV and T3... yall got this!!!
I'll recycle the same question I asked T3 earlier :P what were you hoping to accomplish with this pop-in? Why did asking me that question advance what you were trying to accomplish?
oh easy, I wanna engage with you and figure out your alignment, I don't like all the "I can't read the worst" like ok whatever... just talk to people.. easy. and reading that I was like "why do you feel like you have to explain a tr on egix??" felt odd to say. and I'm not entirely sure what you were saying.

honestly, I was gonna read from 280, but meh, I'll save those reactions for later, scum is not prepared for what I'm doing after finals lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Andante »

ooh Retti is on my list to look into more when I have an hour. A whole hour dedicated to Retti!!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 361, fua wrote:
In post 360, the worst wrote:retti
Summarize the case on Retti for me?
I don't have one and that's why I'd love to see retti suffer a lil
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 359, Oman wrote:Ugh, given the replacement I should also shift the vote somewhere. I'd honestly love to put Scorpius at -2 just to stir up the sediment and see what floats. But it's just such a bad wagon.

VOTE: Egix
What would throwing Scorp at E-2 accomplish?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 362, Andante wrote:
oh easy, I wanna engage with you and figure out your alignment, I don't like all the "I can't read the worst" like ok whatever... just talk to people.. easy. and reading that I was like "why do you feel like you have to explain a tr on egix??" felt odd to say. and I'm not entirely sure what you were saying.

honestly, I was gonna read from 280, but meh, I'll save those reactions for later, scum is not prepared for what I'm doing after finals lol
Was I genuinely just confusing or did you not catch Oman asking for me to explain Egix?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

If retti is maf, omin is partner
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by the worst »

Andante..... have you cracked out the whiskey without me :c
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 366, the worst wrote:
In post 362, Andante wrote:

Was I genuinely just confusing or did you not catch Oman asking for me to explain Egix?
I didn't read omin's post, my bad. maybe I need to just not talk if I'm not reading what I missed, but like, hey, I know what I didn't read, I'll read it eventually
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 368, the worst wrote:Andante..... have you cracked out the whiskey without me :c
oops....**slides glass over***
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Dwlee99 replaces JacksonVirgo

(apologies for not doing this earlier)
GeorgeBailey
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 129, Retti wrote:
In post 119, Andante wrote:wow... Oman town, I don't see scum putting in that much effort this early
What about the effort did you like, exactly?
idk, something about this, I can see as maf going "why do you tr my partner" like, I know I catch myself doing it, so later I can be all "see!!! X was defending them!!" idk, there's been a few retti posts that I'm just like, I'll give Retti attention later
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Andante »

And cause I know Retti is gonna say something, yes Retti, have no fear, I'm actually gonna case you later and look into stuff, then I'll feel good about what you are, I shouldn't even be here right now though, so byeeee see yall later. I'm town, dw. just trust :)
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Azaariah

Just not sure if my vote was missed or if mod is strict on spellings.

It was missed, sorry. fixing now.

-GB
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”