Micro 1035: Commandless Chain of Command [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

Just want to point out that you two are confscum to *each other* but are defending the other in teams that you dont like (e.g. ss defendingdwlee in ss/dwlee)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Yes and?

It seems like you think me/Dwlee is the most likely so if I can convince you it's implausible then you're more likely to settle on the solve I think is correct.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:07 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1241, skitter30 wrote:From darby's pov it has to be dwlee/ss, right?

Because ss/iv is impossible because then town-dwlee's result is impossible
A better reason then I have but yeah fmpov the solve is SS/dwlee. I feel this thread is going in circles so unless directed to vote or questioned I won’t have much to add. I’m impartial on either. I’ll reach my win condition all the same.
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:11 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1243, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think darby realizes I have essentially a guilty on him still either
In post 1244, Dwlee99 wrote:Or at the very least, he is acting like he doesn't understand
It’s not that I don’t understand it’s that I (respectfully) am apathetic. I don’t know how you want me to respond if fmpov you are confirmed scum and I know I’m town. You can’t convince me I’m a role I know I’m not so I don’t see what there is to respond to.
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1247, Something_Smart wrote:And I continue to not understand why you think Dwlee makes a guess that gets them immediately killed if wrong. That is not a gambit, that's just stupid. There was even a chance Dwlee got called out before I got to counterclaim them. That wouldn't benefit a hypothetical Dwlee/S_S team at all.
“I’m no longer am going to respond,” as I type 3 more posts, responding.

Anyway, does anyone else get weird pings SS is defending his confirmed scum read? Or is that just a me thing?
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1250, skitter30 wrote:Just want to point out that you two are confscum to *each other* but are defending the other in teams that you dont like (e.g. ss defendingdwlee in ss/dwlee)
Lol whoops beat me to the punch.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 am

In post 1254, DArby wrote:Anyway, does anyone else get weird pings SS is defending his confirmed scum read? Or is that just a me thing?
What I'm really doing is defending you, by the way.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:18 am

I mean, at least skitter recognized that I was not arguing against Dwlee-scum, I was arguing against Dwlee-scum + IV-town.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:20 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1246, Something_Smart wrote:Looks right.

And the reason I think it's a perspective slip is that town IV would have to ask himself why DArby is so insistent on killing Dwlee whereas scum IV just needs an excuse to argue for killing me first. So even if it's something that is hard to grasp, he'd be a whole lot more likely to grasp it as town because he actually has to be doing critical thinking.
you clearly haven’t been reading his posts if you think the mech is why Darby susses dwlee…

you calling this a slip makes me think you are desperately grabbing at straws here to push me
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:22 am

i just don’t think scum Darby has much incentive to push his partner all day when it was still unclear who skitter would vote and I was pushing dwlee when he could’ve pushed SS easier instead or waffled around
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1256, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1254, DArby wrote:Anyway, does anyone else get weird pings SS is defending his confirmed scum read? Or is that just a me thing?
What I'm really doing is defending you, by the way.
In post 1257, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, at least skitter recognized that I was not arguing against Dwlee-scum, I was arguing against Dwlee-scum + IV-town.
W h a t ?

A) Why are you defending me? Am I not potential scum to you?
B) What skitter has going on has nothing to do with me. I’m pointing out that the angle you’re coming from is weird.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:25 am

In post 1258, innocentvillager wrote:

And the reason I think it's a perspective slip is that town IV would have to ask himself why DArby is so insistent on killing Dwlee whereas scum IV just needs an excuse to argue for killing me first. So even if it's something that is hard to grasp, he'd be a whole lot more likely to grasp it as town because he actually has to be doing critical thinking.
you clearly haven’t been reading his posts if you think the mech is why Darby susses dwlee…

you calling this a slip makes me think you are desperately grabbing at straws here to push me
i mentioned this already but I got a similar vibe when he pushed me for my doctor claim

I think he’s pushing for the sake of pushing rather than actually evaluating which reasons are real which I associate more with a scum mindset
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1253, DArby wrote:
In post 1243, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think darby realizes I have essentially a guilty on him still either
In post 1244, Dwlee99 wrote:Or at the very least, he is acting like he doesn't understand
It’s not that I don’t understand it’s that I (respectfully) am apathetic. I don’t know how you want me to respond if fmpov you are confirmed scum and I know I’m town. You can’t convince me I’m a role I know I’m not so I don’t see what there is to respond to.
Wasn't your argument earlier that I was scum cause I wasn't pushing you hard even though I know you're scum

And now you're arguing that you are apathetic and don't care
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Me and Darby gonna be on pay-per-view tomorrow

What should we set the price
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:33 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1262, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1253, DArby wrote:
Wasn't your argument earlier that I was scum cause I wasn't pushing you hard even though I know you're scum

And now you're arguing that you are apathetic and don't care
In post 1263, Dwlee99 wrote:Me and Darby gonna be on pay-per-view tomorrow

What should we set the price
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The circumstances have changed, my friend.

If you want to build a case by all means go ahead. I just don’t have a personal investment in it since fmpov it won’t accomplish anything.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I also don't think it matters rn
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

We just have to think of what we will be charging the viewers of our fight
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1252, DArby wrote:
In post 1241, skitter30 wrote:From darby's pov it has to be dwlee/ss, right?

Because ss/iv is impossible because then town-dwlee's result is impossible
A better reason then I have but yeah fmpov the solve is SS/dwlee. I feel this thread is going in circles so unless directed to vote or questioned I won’t have much to add. I’m impartial on either. I’ll reach my win condition all the same.
From your pov why do you think its not iv/dwlee ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:42 am

In post 1258, innocentvillager wrote:you clearly haven’t been reading his posts if you think the mech is why Darby susses dwlee…
I mean thanks for showing that you know he's town? Obviously if he were scum, he
would
know, because his partner would have told him.

Like you suggesting that scum DArby wouldn't push partner-Dwlee here is ridiculous, Dwlee would have told him to because they know they're in a 1v2.
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:43 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1266, Dwlee99 wrote:We just have to think of what we will be charging the viewers of our fight
Given my name-sake, I’ll probably charge a small fee of the viewers’ soul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:43 am

In post 1260, DArby wrote:A) Why are you defending me? Am I not potential scum to you?
No? I've already made it quite clear that I don't think Dwlee takes a roughly 75% chance of an immediate loss.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:44 am

In post 1261, innocentvillager wrote:i mentioned this already but I got a similar vibe when he pushed me for my doctor claim
When I what?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:46 am

In post 1263, Dwlee99 wrote:Me and Darby gonna be on pay-per-view tomorrow
This is not someone who's about to lose in F3, btw.

I mean maybe it could have been. But this strikes me as gloating.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:47 am

Dwlee as town should know that even if I'm executed today, skitter lives to see tomorrow and probably votes Dwlee.

Dwlee as scum doesn't care about any of that. Hence that flippant post.
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:50 am

Post by DArby »

In post 1270, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1260, DArby wrote:A) Why are you defending me? Am I not potential scum to you?
No? I've already made it quite clear that I don't think Dwlee takes a roughly 75% chance of an immediate loss.
In post 1245, skitter30 wrote: Ss - can be iv/dwlee, cant be iv/darby, can be dwlee/darby i think
Did I miss something then? Legit question.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”