Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Looker »

I think it's Pav. If not Pav, Auro. Dismissing an LQ bus is unwise.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Roden »

The evidence looks really stacked against the Bingle/Looker slot tbh. Like I don't really have a case on anyone else, if it isn't Looker then it could literally be anyone else and I wouldn't be able to figure out just by reading posts. I've genuinely tried to look for any other possible partners through ISO skims this entire day phase but there's nothing I'd feel confident on as an alternative.

I've already explained my worry about being wrong about Looker. Though, the longer this day goes on with zero urgency and effort from them, the more I've got a bad feeling they're just waiting to get elim'd because they're Ice Mafia. At the very least they're not town because they aren't doing anything to stop their potential mis-elim.

If no one's against it, should we just vote? I don't see anyone else getting cased today, and the only thing that's giving me hesitation is the bad vibe but there's nothing that can be done about that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Roden »

Uh random idea, I think we can technically stop twilight coordination for the night kills if Looker is wrong. If everyone claims scum and a random NK target, the real scum teams won't know who's actually scum and town. Basically to try to drown out coordination with WIFOM on who's true claiming scum and who's gambitting as town, to try to get scum to accidentally target each other or target the same slot to cancel the kill. Idk, it's a weird idea but it's better than hoping we can hammer and get an immediate thread lock from NM.

Does anyone think this is a bad idea?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1002, Roden wrote:Uh random idea, I think we can technically stop twilight coordination for the night kills if Looker is wrong. If everyone claims scum and a random NK target, the real scum teams won't know who's actually scum and town. Basically to try to drown out coordination with WIFOM on who's true claiming scum and who's gambitting as town, to try to get scum to accidentally target each other or target the same slot to cancel the kill. Idk, it's a weird idea but it's better than hoping we can hammer and get an immediate thread lock from NM.

You know, I've been kinda paralyzed by the fear that we're fooked if we get the lim wrong today but I think this is a good way to give town a chance

I'd townlock roden for this if you weren't already confirmed
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Pavowski »

To be fair, if it works the next day would be chaotic as hell but at least it wouldn't be an auto win for scum overnight
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:19 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1002, Roden wrote:Uh random idea, I think we can technically stop twilight coordination for the night kills if Looker is wrong. If everyone claims scum and a random NK target, the real scum teams won't know who's actually scum and town. Basically to try to drown out coordination with WIFOM on who's true claiming scum and who's gambitting as town, to try to get scum to accidentally target each other or target the same slot to cancel the kill. Idk, it's a weird idea but it's better than hoping we can hammer and get an immediate thread lock from NM.

ooh, that could work.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:19 am

Post by T3 »

intent to vote looker
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Looker »

I don't think rushing is a good idea. We have 5 days and no one's laid out any contingencies. If I'm town, who's mafia? If I'm fire, who's mafia? If I'm ice, who's mafia? I get that Roden is confirmed town, but that doesn't justify blindly following him. Especially when Pavowski and Auro aren't trying to meter out the pace. I'm still reading - you guys should be caught up by now.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1007, Looker wrote:I don't think rushing is a good idea. We have 5 days and no one's laid out any contingencies. If I'm town, who's mafia? If I'm fire, who's mafia? If I'm ice, who's mafia? I get that Roden is confirmed town, but that doesn't justify blindly following him. Especially when Pavowski and Auro aren't trying to meter out the pace. I'm still reading - you guys should be caught up by now.
Dude if you're fire your partner is dead already

And I would hardly call the current pace of the game "rushing"
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Looker »

But if I'm fire, is ice dead already? Your single-mindedness is the issue I'm addressing. It's disingenuous.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Pavowski »

I am hardly single-minded

At best I'm half of one mind

I've barely said a thing about your slot aside from townreading it when Bingle was in it by the way
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Looker »

I just wish there was more of a plan (and more of a demand for one) than "Kill Looker and everything will be fine", because that's not a plan and the coasting towards that destination with no qualms is giving me pause. Granted, I should be more caught up than I am right now, but that's not really alignment indicative if you look through my recent span of replacing into games.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Looker »

I'm just saying. Give me time, discuss what happens if you're wrong. Explain why Pav and Auro aren't the scums. There's still time on the clock.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Looker »

The fact that this isn't happening should be raising flags.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Roden »

Discussing who's scum if it isn't you Looker just helps the scum teams decide who to night kill...
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1009, Looker wrote:But if I'm fire, is ice dead already? Your single-mindedness is the issue I'm addressing. It's disingenuous.
No Ice Mafia have been flipped yet. And nobody here is single-minded, we've looked into everyone else and only T3 and maybe Auro looked like potential partners, but not nearly as much as Bingle had. If you aren't LQ's partner then you need to present a case on someone else.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Looker »

But that's not fair - you're giving everyone permission to miselim by saying "Don't discuss anything cuz scum might WIFOM." That's going to happen anyway. If I were LQ's partner, I'd know the other team was going to kill you and just not submit an NK - then you'd be back where you started all over again and it'd be 1:2:2. Killing me doesn't save you.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1016, Looker wrote:But that's not fair - you're giving everyone permission to miselim by saying "Don't discuss anything cuz scum might WIFOM." That's going to happen anyway. If I were LQ's partner, I'd know the other team was going to kill you and just not submit an NK - then you'd be back where you started all over again and it'd be 1:2:2. Killing me doesn't save you.
???

What are you talking about? Nobody said not to discuss anything.
Roden wrote:Discussing who's scum if it isn't you Looker just helps the scum teams decide who to night kill...
The point of this specifically is to not discuss who the Fire Mafia actually is
if we're proven wrong after the elimination happens
, but if anyone thinks right now that you're not Fire Mafia then obviously we should discuss that.
Looker wrote:I'm just saying. Give me time, discuss what happens if you're wrong. Explain why Pav and Auro aren't the scums. There's still time on the clock.
Like this just implies you want us to explain who we think the Ice Mafia are, which I did give my take on since I 100% have to die tonight if we do successfully elim LQ's partner, but otherwise doesn't really help town since we don't win today by catching them if we don't catch Fire first.
If I were LQ's partner, I'd know the other team was going to kill you and just not submit an NK - then you'd be back where you started all over again and it'd be 1:2:2. Killing me doesn't save you.
Also I'm not sure what you mean by this? How do we end up in a 1:2:2 situation if you're LQ's partner and we've decided to vote you?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Roden »

I feel like I'm just getting trolled, because we've already explained what town has to do to win and you're acting like you're unaware of what every factions' wincons are.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by mc esther »

yeah that burst of activity seals it for me

VOTE: looker
~
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Looker »

VT
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:59 am

Post by DArby »

No I’m radio rebel.

I like the idea and also voting for booker. I’ve said it before and don’t really have anything to add because looking for ice scum is a bit shot in the dark.
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:04 am

Post by DArby »

Like, the game is at an annoying impasse where we only have a real option.

But Looker looks like a really good lim independent of that.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: looker