Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1504, Andante wrote:
In post 1501, Titus wrote:
In post 1422, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 848, Firebringer wrote:GL u might need a thread break buddy
This is why he's town.
As scum he's not going to put in this level of effort.
I'm going to pull my hair out.

Words =/= effort.
Effort = words though
Wrong again.

Some people use purple prose.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1523, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You all solve the game for me.
Team Taly bring it home allright.
u wont like my solve if u leave it to me. u know we can work together even if i scumread u right
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

purple prose? idk what that is. Fire is a purple doggo though
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 1493, Titus wrote:
In post 1378, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:My problems with this game mostly stem from the fact that there's literally only one gentleman that has looked town at all this game
If it wasn't for this, my AL read would plummet totally to scum. This type of thing rarely comes from scum.
what
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1524, Andante wrote:GOODNIGHT TALY!!!
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But everytime i’m an contrarian things get worse.
So what if i’m just an yesman and make you do everything.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Andante »

Norwee, what's your read on me?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FB’s read on you is my read on you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1511, Andante wrote:
In post 1509, Titus wrote:
In post 1469, Save The Dragons wrote:
Titus, would you care to dance with me?
This is an offer I'm excited about.

Taly?
Why do you need Taly's approval? I already didn't TR LLD and I'm not TRing you right now for asking, like if you are excited, go for it?? what's the issue
I like to work with my townreads and have a full gamestate picture. Otherwise, I likely accept Galron's proposal because it caused so much drama. He wanted to retract it though so it would have been curious how he adapted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1528, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 1493, Titus wrote:
In post 1378, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:My problems with this game mostly stem from the fact that there's literally only one gentleman that has looked town at all this game
If it wasn't for this, my AL read would plummet totally to scum. This type of thing rarely comes from scum.
what
The whole thing about me being great as town but murdering me for the info is creepy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1520, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1518, Titus wrote:
In post 1514, Firebringer wrote:i need to reread to figure out why Titus is so invested in GL. Did she just read LLD posts and be like "this was a good case"? cause i didn't think it was....

and yeah more words doesn't equal more effort but GL been pretty responsive/proactive where if u see his scum game its reserved and more calculated. Like i don't see how this is scum
I'll eat my hat if GL is town.
will u tape it and post it postgame?
If you provide me a free server to upload to
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1522, Andante wrote:
In post 1518, Titus wrote:
In post 1514, Firebringer wrote:i need to reread to figure out why Titus is so invested in GL. Did she just read LLD posts and be like "this was a good case"? cause i didn't think it was....

and yeah more words doesn't equal more effort but GL been pretty responsive/proactive where if u see his scum game its reserved and more calculated. Like i don't see how this is scum
I'll eat my hat if GL is town.
What about the Titus scum GL town world? is hat still getting eaten?
Impossible so sure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1530, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But everytime i’m an contrarian things get worse.
So what if i’m just an yesman and make you do everything.
i see how it is. ur going to play supervisor and im the underpaid intern.
WELL NOT TODAY.

i got promoted to chief assistant intern and i don't take orders from anyone except the investors
Show

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well said Firebringer!

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1527, Andante wrote:purple prose? idk what that is. Fire is a purple doggo though
Purple prose is overly embellished language that serves little meaningful purpose in a piece. It’s characterized by strings of multisyllabic words, run-on sentences, and blocks of unyielding text. Universally discouraged by all manner of writing experts, purple prose slows the pace, muddles the content, and can lose the reader entirely.

Learn more
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1533, Titus wrote:
In post 1511, Andante wrote:
In post 1509, Titus wrote:
In post 1469, Save The Dragons wrote:
Titus, would you care to dance with me?
This is an offer I'm excited about.

Taly?
Why do you need Taly's approval? I already didn't TR LLD and I'm not TRing you right now for asking, like if you are excited, go for it?? what's the issue
I like to work with my townreads and have a full gamestate picture. Otherwise, I likely accept Galron's proposal because it caused so much drama. He wanted to retract it though so it would have been curious how he adapted.
I just feel like the whole "idk... ummm Hey Taly. approval?" is like trying to shift responsibility to Taly, so if it's a S/S partnering which it could be (cause Dragons hasn't done anything) you're just wanting Taly on board "or else I accept the other offer" like what?? Shouldn't this just be who you see yourself working with the best, OR who you TR? This whole situation feels odd to me, ESPECIALLY the "Otherwise, I likely accept Galron's proposal "
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

ty now go solve the game while i attend important meetings that are critical to our success and isn't just me playing halo infinite
Show

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who am i to solve the game without your guidance.

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1539, Titus wrote:
In post 1527, Andante wrote:purple prose? idk what that is. Fire is a purple doggo though
Purple prose is overly embellished language that serves little meaningful purpose in a piece. It’s characterized by strings of multisyllabic words, run-on sentences, and blocks of unyielding text. Universally discouraged by all manner of writing experts, purple prose slows the pace, muddles the content, and can lose the reader entirely.

Learn more
Ok, so you're saying that's all GL does? I mean, the only thing I even read was the interaction with me, and that felt like a genuine "you do realize you're saying 4/7 maf in one pool and 0/9 in the other?" no fancy language
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1450, Taly wrote:
In post 1448, catboi wrote:I had exactly one Point of Concern with Prism before the exit from the game, which was her suggesting she'd be okay pairing me with Taly. Forgetting that we're both Gentlemen aside, it's a bizarre suggestion to make from her perspective because me being teamed with an IC is a totally guaranteed nightkill death if I'm town and basically a complete waste. (suggestion she'd be okay with me being with cabd was also a bit of a head-scratcher).
Weird reasoning to me. What is different about a you-me pair that does not apply to any other pairing I have with town?
Seems tremendously wasteful to just consign me to get NKed if town, from her POV. Would think I'm more worthwhile than that.
In post 1461, Andante wrote:
In post 1460, catboi wrote:Math-wise, it is actually close to a conflip from my POV that there are 0-1 scum in the gentlemen, because I know my alignment and I know Taly's.

Galron read is the one I could most see myself getting bitten on because the reasoning is flimsy but I admit that, not saying he's locktown or anything.
I mean, when I said "there's 4 gentleman scum" people lost their minds and told me that's impossible, so wouldn't it also be not likely all 4 are ladies? Saying 0-1 is like.. yeah nah what's the point?
I can explain the math to you if you really want (I assume most people in this game aren't big enough nerds to care) but it is significantly more likely that there are 0-1 scum in the gentlemen from my POV than 4 scum from your POV. 0 is unlikely but still possible.
In post 1465, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1448, catboi wrote:Seems to be a running theme this game (also a good sign I'm town). What disappoints you? Do you think I should be townreading you?
no but i think you sus all my trs and tr all my suses
Go on?

I think marci has moved into being pretty clearly town from her recent posts, not sure if people are skipping them or what but I feel like that ought to be acknowledged more.

Last post from me for the night. As I said, I'm limiting my output from here on out (although I cheated a little today). Back tomorrow. Feel free to leave me questions.

5/5
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1532, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FB’s read on you is my read on you.
Ahhh copying fire and stealing the credit. got it!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wasn’t touting the opinion as my own so that is not what i’m doing. :s

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1544, catboi wrote:I can explain the math to you if you really want (I assume most people in this game aren't big enough nerds to care) but it is significantly more likely that there are 0-1 scum in the gentlemen from my POV than 4 scum from your POV. 0 is unlikely but still possible.
Yes I want the math. I love math. Like, why isn't it more likely just 1-2 on both? like, I can see why the gentleman statistically would not be more than 2 (still could be) but, I'd say 1-2 there, and then that makes it 2-3 for ladies. Or it's just 2 and 2 and they're gonna pair with each other and call it a day
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1546, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I wasn’t touting the opinion as my own so that is not what i’m doing. :s
lol like cheating on a test then signing the person's name you copied off of XD
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

• Gentlemen
    1. Galron
    2. Datisi
    3. Catboi
    4. Marcistar
    5. RH9
    6. Save the Dragons
  • Ladies
    1. Prism
      NorwegianboyEE
    2. GuiltyLion
    3. Cabd
      Something_Smart
    4. angielily
    5. Alyssa the Lamb
    6. Malakittens
    7. Lady Lambdadelta
      Titus
  • Pairs
  • Firebringer & Andante
  • Taly & Ydrasse
Given I am going to be dancing with Galron or STD...

I'd like Datisi with EE. Both have similar energies and would likely work well together. If they really trust each other, they could definitely do a good cop bad cop well.

I'd put Catboi with SS. I feel this is a very solid pairing because I TRed Cabd early. I feel Catboi can be a bit forward while SS can be more reserved. They both are active and can play off each other.

RH9 I would put with Alyssa. These are both slots I waffle on and I hope their dichotomy would help me see which way to go.

I'd put Galron with EE. Galron seemed to have a plan when wanting to propose to LLD given he retracted it right away. EE can do some planning and I hope that EE could find holes in his thinking. Galron might be off the box enough to catch EE if he is scum.

Marcistar goes with mala.
Ydrasse goes with lily.
These two can be swapped. Left overs.

Std goes with me.

GL sits out.

I accept StD dance proposal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”