Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1568, Ydrasse wrote:also how is that purple prose LMAO
^ also i want an answer to this because if we're taking purple prose as an attack it means that gl posted that stuff and fluffed it up for the sake of it and that should be pretty easy to point out, words that mean nothing, but the dude's clearly giving his thoughts with explanation behind it that's kind of necessary to understanding him
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1572, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1571, Titus wrote:
In post 1567, Ydrasse wrote:titus your reads feel so out of step to me like i actually dont understand a lot of what you're seeing. also it feels like you're kind of... inheriting lld's thoughts and using them a bit like a defense of "she's never been wrong ftr" while not owning up to your confidence as much.

like inheriting you were either following along and know what she was going after or you got an update of what your slot was thinking/doing by ppl

it feels like slaughter hour you >_>
Funny, show me where LLD scumread you.

I've posted plenty about why you and GL are scum partners. LLD certainly didn't postulate a team. She wanted just GL.
i meant the gl push which i think... should be obvious here as it was her main thing?
As it should be clear, I posted as I caught up and agreed with several people, not just LLD. That's where the bulk of my townreads come from.

Let's talk about your trajectory shall we?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1576, Titus wrote:
In post 1572, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1571, Titus wrote:
In post 1567, Ydrasse wrote:titus your reads feel so out of step to me like i actually dont understand a lot of what you're seeing. also it feels like you're kind of... inheriting lld's thoughts and using them a bit like a defense of "she's never been wrong ftr" while not owning up to your confidence as much.

like inheriting you were either following along and know what she was going after or you got an update of what your slot was thinking/doing by ppl

it feels like slaughter hour you >_>
Funny, show me where LLD scumread you.

I've posted plenty about why you and GL are scum partners. LLD certainly didn't postulate a team. She wanted just GL.
i meant the gl push which i think... should be obvious here as it was her main thing?
As it should be clear, I posted as I caught up and agreed with several people, not just LLD. That's where the bulk of my townreads come from.

Let's talk about your trajectory shall we?
you only replaced into 1 slot tho not those other people lol

and go wild
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1575, Ydrasse wrote:
^ also i want an answer to this because if we're taking purple prose as an attack it means that gl posted that stuff and fluffed it up for the sake of it and that should be pretty easy to point out, words that mean nothing, but the dude's clearly giving his thoughts with explanation behind it that's kind of necessary to understanding him
I did.

That could be summarized into five or six sentences. It's needlessly long for the point of just being long.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

sorry if that seems snippy but historically i think you're kind of shit at reading me and i'm kind of *shrugs* at it knowing what happens to me down the line
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1578, Titus wrote:
In post 1575, Ydrasse wrote:
I did.

That could be summarized into five or six sentences. It's needlessly long for the point of just being long.
do you think every post should be summarized into five or six sentences?

i don't think it's needlessly long; gl gave context for what he was thinking and his experiences and excluding them would be to the detriment of him posting it

it's a lot to read but it's not useless
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1569, Titus wrote:
In post 1565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1558, Titus wrote:I'd like Datisi with EE. Both have similar energies and would likely work well together. If they really trust each other, they could definitely do a good cop bad cop well.
Gave it an big thought earlier, but Datisi’s read rate on me is too unstable for me to consider it an good idea.
Guy’s scumread me as town for about 10 games straight now, while i almost always correctly read them.
So basically it’s too one-sided. And i doubt Datisi will trust me enough for us to actually have an good co-operation.
I think the only way would be if we were literal hydras. The moment Datisi doesn’t have my role clearly written on the paper it’s just game over for the trust he has for me.
How do you feel about Galron then?

Galron had an agenda of somesort when he wanted to join with LLD, given he revoked it almost immediately after I subbed in. I think you could either enhance what he's doing or sort it.
I’d probably need to read their ISO and familiarize myself with them more.
But i’m not gonna outright deny anyone that wants to propose to me. I’ll gove it due consideration.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Titus »

taly
galron, gl, lld
datisi
catboi, prism, andante
rh9, dragons, cabd, mala
alyssa, fb, marci
In post 1204, Ydrasse wrote:Taly
GuiltyLion, Datisi
RH9
Alyssa the Lamb, Firebringer, Catboi
NorwegianboyEE
Galron, Andante
Malakittens, Save the Dragons, Marcistar
(Something_Smart, Titus) Angielily,
Rh9 is suddenly a bigger townread than Catboi who has been bleeding town since page 10 or so.
Your read on my slot plummeted for no reason other than I agreed with LLD (or so it seems)
Your Alyssa read jumped when her posts should be driving the read down, not up. Particularly with her Titus is town but kill her anyway.
Galron sunk for inexplicable reasons.
You somehow have Cabd down low and haven't engaged with anything SS wrote.
StD is somehow at the bottom.

Your reads at the end resemble a copy/paste from activity overview.

Just who would your pairings be?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1579, Ydrasse wrote:sorry if that seems snippy but historically i think you're kind of shit at reading me and i'm kind of *shrugs* at it knowing what happens to me down the line
Great. If I'm always reading you wrong, why don't you actually be more protown? Rather than defending scum and attacking town that is? Maybe you're a townbeard, I don't know. If you are town, I'm glad your paired with Taly because that's one less player in the way of getting at GL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1381, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:as a clarification, a lot of the ladies I think I'm capable of correctly sorting as town given time
Don't understand this. You are going to be able to correctly sort a subset of a subset as town but not as scum?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1389, Firebringer wrote:ill just pair everyone now :
Gentlemen

Galron
Datisi
Catboi
Marcistar
RH9
Save the Dragons

Ladies

Prism NorwegianboyEE
GuiltyLion
Cabd Something_Smart
angielily
Alyssa the Lamb
Malakittens
Lady Lambdadelta Titus
Alyssa x Catboi
Galron x Norwee
STD x GL
Marci x Lily
RH9 x Malakittens
Datisi x Titus
I will never ever ask norwee. That is decidedly NOT going to happen.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Alyssa, I should have asked this before, but I reacted emotionally.

What does my death tell you about the game state? Specific reads only since you felt my death would be valuable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1582, Titus wrote:taly
galron, gl, lld
datisi
catboi, prism, andante
rh9, dragons, cabd, mala
alyssa, fb, marci
In post 1204, Ydrasse wrote:Taly
GuiltyLion, Datisi
RH9
Alyssa the Lamb, Firebringer, Catboi
NorwegianboyEE
Galron, Andante
Malakittens, Save the Dragons, Marcistar
(Something_Smart, Titus) Angielily,
Rh9 is suddenly a bigger townread than Catboi who has been bleeding town since page 10 or so.
Your read on my slot plummeted for no reason other than I agreed with LLD (or so it seems)
Your Alyssa read jumped when her posts should be driving the read down, not up. Particularly with her Titus is town but kill her anyway.
Galron sunk for inexplicable reasons.
You somehow have Cabd down low and haven't engaged with anything SS wrote.
StD is somehow at the bottom.

Your reads at the end resemble a copy/paste from activity overview.

Just who would your pairings be?
p sure i've given explanations for some of these already

rh9: doing the same things he did in the anon dance game, slow to scumread, just tossing out townreads and null. like, the same exact mindset and i think that he'd be harder pressed to try and scumread people as scum
catboi: i don't think catboi is bleeding town, i think that datisi + gl are but catboi's /fine/.
my read on you plummeted because of the circumstances of you repping in, which is a shitty thing that i can't explain but also, the assumption that i have as to why it happened means that i think you and ss have high odds to be scum. your reads being like this + you pushing on same things that lld adds onto it but it's not the catalyst for my read dropping
what has alyssa done that's scummy? my issue with her was that she spent most of the early game joking about being scum and not doing anything but popping in and out and then she kicked it up and she's been good even if i don't agree with everything she's said
galron was originally high up (and i already explained this) because i liked a point that he made wrt wording used by datisi, it felt like a sincere questioning... and then he completely failed to follow up on it and i didnt even realize that until datisi pointed it out to me. and then he was being weird for like the rest of the game posting weird stuff + i've made it clear i'm ??? at this already lol
for cabd the last game we played together he repped in and caught the entire scum team, i was waiting for him to actually post reads + push something before i passed judgment since the only thing that happened was his outburst and then he went afk. ss is in the same spot you are because of the rep ins
and at that point i don't think std had done anything transparently towny and i still dont think hes super towny but he's okay.

like i feel like you're trying to frame this as activity when there's stuff that happened btwn those two lists that makes it... obvious what/why i might do something. and i don't understand how you're seeing this and then putting it as a comparison to activity
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1585, Galron wrote:
In post 1389, Firebringer wrote:ill just pair everyone now :
Gentlemen

Galron
Datisi
Catboi
Marcistar
RH9
Save the Dragons

Ladies

Prism NorwegianboyEE
GuiltyLion
Cabd Something_Smart
angielily
Alyssa the Lamb
Malakittens
Lady Lambdadelta Titus
Alyssa x Catboi
Galron x Norwee
STD x GL
Marci x Lily
RH9 x Malakittens
Datisi x Titus
I will never ever ask norwee. That is decidedly NOT going to happen.
I should qualify this by saying unless I think norwee is scum, wherein we will leave asap.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

At least someone scumreads me now
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1583, Titus wrote:
In post 1579, Ydrasse wrote:sorry if that seems snippy but historically i think you're kind of shit at reading me and i'm kind of *shrugs* at it knowing what happens to me down the line
Great. If I'm always reading you wrong, why don't you actually be more protown? Rather than defending scum and attacking town that is? Maybe you're a townbeard, I don't know. If you are town, I'm glad your paired with Taly because that's one less player in the way of getting at GL.
oh great seer of alignments please tell me what scum i'm defending?

guiltylion's town and the dude should get paired every single time
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 1584, Galron wrote:
In post 1381, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:as a clarification, a lot of the ladies I think I'm capable of correctly sorting as town given time
Don't understand this. You are going to be able to correctly sort a subset of a subset as town but not as scum?
I find townreads significantly more valuable in this setup than scumreads
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1465, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1448, catboi wrote:Seems to be a running theme this game (also a good sign I'm town). What disappoints you? Do you think I should be townreading you?
no but i think you sus all my trs and tr all my suses
thouigt you were both tr me but maybe that was cabd
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

like legit I would rather flip slots that would stongly indicate a pairing is town than try to hit slots that I think are scum directly
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

e_e like i just dont get what you see every single time and it's annoying as fuck that you continue to do this and tell me im not being protown because i'm not... agreeing with you???

happened in anuket happened in that normal
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1591, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 1584, Galron wrote:
I find townreads significantly more valuable in this setup than scumreads
I get that, but you're talking how many players? 3, 4 something like that?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1473, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1455, Titus wrote:
In post 949, GuiltyLion wrote:or RH9-Mala? idk there's other options, main thing I'm optimizing for is I'd just not want LLD/Galron
Did it ever get answered why GL had such a coniptition about LLD + Galron?

Leaving this by itself bc important
it should be pretty obvious in context? LLD was on the defensive after I had suggested it was scummy for her not to accept marci's proposal, and that I'd be willing to be left behind or vig marci if it meant Cabd slot was flipped. Out of nowhere, Galron proposed to LLD and claimed he wanted her to endgame. Does that not seem bizarre to you?
Dunno why it's so bizarre or why it got the reaction it did.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Wait I think I misunderstood Titus post
Hmhmph

Norwee what’s going on dude
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1476, Andante wrote:Someone needs to dance with GL, I've only seen lots of effort from GL, sure town and scum can put in effort, but like, can a gentleman step up and take GL at least to Dance 1?
Why shouldn't he be left out
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1481, Andante wrote:
In post 1478, Save The Dragons wrote:reminder to self to revisit GL

andante is town and i don't have bad reads so nya
You should dance with GL, I think you 2 would actually get some real solving done, based on how I remember you being in the past and what I've seen thus far of GL. I think yall are perfect!!! I'm shipping you 2

another push to pair GL with someone

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”