Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also I think UD just conveniently skipped the post I swear I remember making asking why he is voting me
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 621, Dwlee99 wrote:So ugly why do you scumread me

Saying I'm your counterwagon is a cheating answer btw
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 776, Retti wrote:
In post 747, Dwlee99 wrote:I thought t3 was town but his vote on me was bad and he just... hasn't elaborated. It's like the *refuses to elaborate* meme
Why did you even think he was town in the first place
Vibes
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm pretty frustrated with if oman is town, which is where I was leaning before it was made. Has no reason to townread Uglyduck, and in fact has reasons to scumread him. Has reasons to townread me (I mean I'm assuming that's why you'd mention a mini mindmeld?)

Places UD vote on me as has feelings depending on my flip.

I see he wants to switch UD if we are still in this position but like... all signs point that he should be switching now, not later, right? If UD's vote is scum-indicative on my town flip, and I'm just probabilistically more likey to be town than scum AND there are reasons to townread me / scumread Uglyduck it just doesn't make sense for him to position like this imo
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Like I just get this overwhelming vibe of incongruency between thought and action, ESPECIALLY on a Uglyduck red flip, and this is where I'd go tomorrow if UD is red
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 545, UglyDuck wrote:JV/Dwelee - JV did essentially what I have done to this point, so not reading into that. DW I do not like the E-1, or more specifically I do not like asking for the claim. I agree with their logic that a hammer that early on would be pretttttyyyyy skummy... but then run that all back... why ask for the claim? That general logic does not seem to add up to me. That being said, I generally hate meta cases because they are an easy avenue for skum to push when they need something, so pushing against it is worth something.
And this is what we have from UD on the topic of why I'm scum, but it's like all waffle
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 766, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Votecount 1.9

UglyDuck(5)
~ (10), (74), (100), (66), (86)

Dwlee99(5)
~ (85), (19), (27), (11), (45)
T3(2)
~ (138), (79)
Scorpious(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-21 15:28:22)
I hate my wagon right now. Normally I feel like I would have a townread on someone voting me but I just... don't beyond kind of feeling like Natalya and t3 are like probably town but I'm not feeling GREAT about it cause yea. My natalya read kinda just hard biased by their push on me. Uglyduck wagon looks pure actually. Hero solve: Oman/Azaariah/Uglyduck?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

My reads on my wagon expanded edition:

Natalya: I feel like you're pushing me for pattern recognition without considering playstyle, but the fact that the pattern recognition occurred makes me think you're thinking critically and town?

Oman: see my post on their post. Keeping the vote on me makes no sense with that post, and yes this is partly preflip with Uglyduck but that post was bad bad bad.

Azaariah: voted me for thinking Natalya was using meta, when Natalya for sure was using meta. Has dipped. Nothing here impresses me, and just felt like a scum hop on. Also this is part poe cause I townread people off my wagon and I can explain those if people want but I'm focusing on my wagon right now.

Uglyduck: ISO kinda empty. Read on me is waffle -> top scumread -> ignoring request for explanation on why they scum read me. Feels like they're blatantly voting the counterwagon to them and frozen to come up with an actual justification to it.

T3: Saying he is voting me to put pressure on me to read me is a total touché moment I want to townread him. I had some vibe he was town but fuck if I know most of the time with t3. A slot is >rand to roll town by default, so let's leave him there lol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh before someone asks: yes
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Azaariah »

i have a hard time believing dwlee actually scumreads uglyducks. the wagon analysis is not my favorite either. i feel like there's just a bit too much focus on how much they are frustrated as opposed to content. in general, the reasons to vote people aren't going to be that good. votes are just ways to express that we agree with a certain thought. nothing more nothing less.

dwlee seems to flip between frustrated/ateing and extremely towny solving from these last couple posts and i feel like it's sort of the panic of a player who is struggling to figure out which scum tactic they should use. i might be thinking too much but im willing to mislim town on day one because i think this flip gives good information anyways. the worse case scenario is just a pr out and that sucks but we'll still be fine honestly.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 809, Azaariah wrote:i have a hard time believing dwlee actually scumreads uglyducks. the wagon analysis is not my favorite either. i feel like there's just a bit too much focus on how much they are frustrated as opposed to content. in general, the reasons to vote people aren't going to be that good. votes are just ways to express that we agree with a certain thought. nothing more nothing less.

dwlee seems to flip between frustrated/ateing and extremely towny solving from these last couple posts and i feel like it's sort of the panic of a player who is struggling to figure out which scum tactic they should use. i might be thinking too much but im willing to mislim town on day one because i think this flip gives good information anyways. the worse case scenario is just a pr out and that sucks but we'll still be fine honestly.
Extremely towny solving and you want to flip me

And a touch of Beetlejuice

Yea you're scum
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

And too much frustrated to content ratio

Seriously

I have over 100 posts in a game I replaced into 5 days ago
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Azaariah »

it's not towny at all to be flipping between the two. feel free to explain your scum read on me later but wording is not a scum tell.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 811, Dwlee99 wrote:And too much frustrated to content ratio

Seriously

I have over 100 posts in a game I replaced into 5 days ago
and the only important posts that really need examining are the ones where you are under pressure. scum can hide fairly easily without pressure. pressure is what exposes scum for me at least.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

And the "wagon analysis" is just my reads on the people on my wagon, which makes me think you just didn't bother reading that post
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 806, Dwlee99 wrote:
Votecount 1.9

UglyDuck(5)

Dwlee99(5)
T3(2)
~ (138), (79)
Scorpious(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (0):

I hate my wagon right now. Normally I feel like I would have a townread on someone voting me but I just... don't beyond kind of feeling like Natalya and t3 are like probably town but I'm not feeling GREAT about it cause yea. My natalya read kinda just hard biased by their push on me. Uglyduck wagon looks pure actually. Hero solve: Oman/Azaariah/Uglyduck?
How do you feel about the makeup of the UD wagon right now?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 812, Azaariah wrote:it's not towny at all to be flipping between the two. feel free to explain your scum read on me later but wording is not a scum tell.
Expressing frustration at certain things isn't scummy either. My read on you is explained, doesn't need more
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Azaariah »

i did read the "wagon analysis"
scum hop on is a really lazy way to sum up my posts in this game. i did not read the other reads because i didn't feel inclined to. in general, it feels like you are ateing but trying to cover it up with "solvy" posts. i find the solvy posts on their own pretty towny but with the ate, i don't feel good about either.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 817, Azaariah wrote:i did read the "wagon analysis"
scum hop on is a really lazy way to sum up my posts in this game. i did not read the other reads because i didn't feel inclined to. in general, it feels like you are ateing but trying to cover it up with "solvy" posts. i find the solvy posts on their own pretty towny but with the ate, i don't feel good about either.
Read my posts if you're town

Your vote on me was just a shitty hop on and you never followed up on your thing about me interpreting it as meta and why that was scummy. If you're town I'd expect you to follow up on tools to read people, not just show up when mentioned
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 815, Scorpious wrote:
In post 806, Dwlee99 wrote:
Votecount 1.9

UglyDuck(5)

Dwlee99(5)
T3(2)
~ (138), (79)
Scorpious(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (0):

How do you feel about the makeup of the UD wagon right now?
I said I think it's pure (town)

I can go through these but like tldr is that worst, fua, and you seem townie. Andres I feel least confident on being town on this wagon but I think scum!Andres has means and motive to push me through here which he hasn't done (in fact he's done the opposite)
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 818, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 817, Azaariah wrote:i did read the "wagon analysis"
Read my posts if you're town

Your vote on me was just a shitty hop on and you never followed up on your thing about me interpreting it as meta and why that was scummy. If you're town I'd expect you to follow up on tools to read people, not just show up when mentioned
i might, we'll see.

i did follow up. i said that it was scummy because it could be interpreted multiple ways and you chose to interpret it that way. you said that this was just the english language. there wasn't a point in replying to that. i'm somewhat actively reading along but im hesitant to be too active because it hurts my reads to engage too many people. it's easier to have more accurate reads while watching the game progress rather than being in it. that's the thought process behind that but yes, i do show up when mentioned.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

What is the other interpretation you think I should have had?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't see any other interpretation or why that would even be alignment indicative
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 809, Azaariah wrote:i have a hard time believing dwlee actually scumreads uglyducks. the wagon analysis is not my favorite either. i feel like there's just a bit too much focus on how much they are frustrated as opposed to content. in general, the reasons to vote people aren't going to be that good. votes are just ways to express that we agree with a certain thought. nothing more nothing less.

I also think this post makes no sense coming from a town!azaariah perspective where uglyduck is an option and hasn't been mentioned as a townread. No one on my wagon can justify an uglyduck townread, and no one on my wagon can justify a higher scumread on me than on Uglyduck except maybe Natalya but I've been over that
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by fua »

Didn’t you guys already have this conversation before? I agree with Dwlee— like I said earlier, the interaction with Natalya was honestly pretty strange and felt like grasping at straws to try to make up a justification for a scumread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”