Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 674, Greeting wrote:At least three including or excluding Galron?
Including, this setup cannot have 4 mafia.
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 675, Nathann wrote:
In post 674, Greeting wrote:At least three including or excluding Galron?
Including, this setup cannot have 4 mafia.
So then we have two left.

I am open to both your suggestion of voting out
StrangeMatter
and
Jacket
's of voting out
Three

But first, I wanna make
RH9
convince me that they're not just fluffing about. I'm finding
Scorpious
slightly more trustworthy after today's flip.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Not mafia

Useless town or scum. I’m ok with not hearing from them the rest of the game.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Nathann »

Three was your second read from the top, what changed?

pedit: Scorpious, dude...
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 678, Nathann wrote:Three was your second read from the top, what changed?
A lot! Four players are gone. Before his last fluff posts I was fully willing to move
Galron
up to a soft townlean!

The remaining players have moved on my readslist. Now it's much easier for me to start narrowing down the pool of suspects. So far, it's in my mind only. I fear my conclusions may be too early, which is why I want to try testing
RH9
a bit first.

Now, when it comes to
Three
, my early thoughts seem to point that they're in a pool of a few players that's left that I cannot put my foot on. Which is why I'm open to reading more deeply into them this Day, and perhaps, in the end, following
Jacket
into that push.
Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Not mafia

Useless town or scum. I’m ok with not hearing from them the rest of the game.
This reminds me of when I had university classes on History of Law, where they mentioned that sometimes punishment continued upon the culprit's death. Like, in the Middle Ages, the bodies of hanged criminals would be mutiliated and dragged around as supposed retribution for the person's past actions.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Scorpious »

Sorry. I wanted to get that in.

I was really angry.. ok. We may continue

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Nathann »

You
are
aware he's dead, right?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 681, Nathann wrote:You
are
aware he's dead, right?
Lol. Yes.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 674, Greeting wrote:
Jacket wrote: C9++

Roleblocker flip means at least three mafia. Possible one of the kills was an SK, rather than a vig.
At least three including or excluding
Galron
?

I think I'll follow my earlier hunch and
Scorpious
' idea of putting some pressure on
RH9

VOTE: RH9
Sorry, meant at least three mafia (including Galron), plus possible serial killer
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 178, Galron wrote:
In post 175, Greeting wrote:
In post 146, Nathann wrote:Greetings, do you have any actual thoughts on people's alignments? Same question to Scorpious, actually.
I have two, maybe not
per se
about alignments.
Not_Mafia
is a jester and I know that from another game I've been in with them. Plus, they were scum in this game. But we apparently also have a second jester, who seems really more invested in distractions and diversions and not the actual game.

I'm really, really distrustful of jesters.

And that is, VOTE: Save The Dragons. Until they show me otherwise.
This seems to me a lazy vote. You are or are not scum reading him or are you just waiting for him to town tell?
Could easily be a chainsaw defense, actually.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Jacket »

RCE
Jacket
Nathann
Scorp

Greeting
Strange
RH9
STD
Three
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:12 am

Post by RH9 »

First, I would like to congratulate the Vig/SK who killed Galron. Next, I want to ask what Three and StrangeMatter did wrong? And if we massclaim, how do we know who is going to lie or tell the truth? And SK could just fake claim Vig.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 686, RH9 wrote:Next, I want to ask what Three and StrangeMatter did wrong?
Assuming this is @ me: from what I remember of Day 1, StrangeMatter didn't end up doing a whole lot. And I think there was an effort to push them towards EoD, which I recall thinking that it wasn't a terrible idea, so I'm sheeping my past self until I get the time to really sit down and get into this game.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Jacket »

I was pushing them but then I looked at their recently completed scumgame and doubted it. Three is blatant scum for their bad faith arguments against me yesterday and insisting I refute their argument that I'm mafia with Scorpious. Since Scorpious blatantly isn't scum with Galron, it completely falls apart and makes it a transparent shitpush.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 688, Jacket wrote:I was pushing them but then I looked at their recently completed scumgame and doubted it.
Mind giving me the tl;dr when you can?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Three »

Jacket: "how dare you accuse me of being scum with Scorpius"

Also Jacket: immediately coordinates a mislim on ASDE before I can even respond to shut down discussion, then tells the Vig to shoot NM for literally zero reason before we can even get a claim out of him and thus gets our Doc killed

HMMMM I wonder who needs to die today

VOTE: Jacket
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Three »

In post 688, Jacket wrote:I was pushing them but then I looked at their recently completed scumgame and doubted it. Three is blatant scum for their bad faith arguments against me yesterday and insisting I refute their argument that I'm mafia with Scorpious. Since Scorpious blatantly isn't scum with Galron, it completely falls apart and makes it a transparent shitpush.
Hey if anyone actually believes this post then we deserve to lose this game. It was obvious my pushes weren't "bad faith" and you shifted your opinion on me from one extreme to the other even though nothing changed about what I said. Asking you to point out why the interactions you had with Scorpius weren't scummy isn't bad faith, it's literally basic questioning and the offense you took from that is fucking bonkers.

Also how is Scorpius blatantly not scum with Galron? Because Galron voted him? Distancing and bussing aren't foreign scum concepts or game-throwing strategies. You can't be serious here.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Three »

In post 671, Jacket wrote:I can barely get anything else from that ISO. Only thoughts are he asked some questions to Greeting/RH9/Strange that were mildly critical and could be distancing. Interactions very limited.
Asking questions is distancing but voting someone isn't. :dead:
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:44 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 687, Nathann wrote:
In post 686, RH9 wrote:Next, I want to ask what Three and StrangeMatter did wrong?
Assuming this is @ me: from what I remember of Day 1, StrangeMatter didn't end up doing a whole lot. And I think there was an effort to push them towards EoD, which I recall thinking that it wasn't a terrible idea, so I'm sheeping my past self until I get the time to really sit down and get into this game.
In post 688, Jacket wrote:I was pushing them but then I looked at their recently completed scumgame and doubted it. Three is blatant scum for their bad faith arguments against me yesterday and insisting I refute their argument that I'm mafia with Scorpious. Since Scorpious blatantly isn't scum with Galron, it completely falls apart and makes it a transparent shitpush.
In post 690, Three wrote:Jacket: "how dare you accuse me of being scum with Scorpius"

Also Jacket: immediately coordinates a mislim on ASDE before I can even respond to shut down discussion, then tells the Vig to shoot NM for literally zero reason before we can even get a claim out of him and thus gets our Doc killed

I understand. So StrangeMatter is getting voted for 'lack of content', Three is for 'bad faith' arguments, and Jacket for telling the Vig to shoot N_M and 'coordinating a mislim' on ADSE.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:46 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 692, Three wrote:
In post 671, Jacket wrote:I can barely get anything else from that ISO. Only thoughts are he asked some questions to Greeting/RH9/Strange that were mildly critical and could be distancing. Interactions very limited.
So you think that Galron was distancing from StrangeMatter or Greeting? Interesting. Nathann just mentioned SM's lack of content. What if Galron was distancing?

v/la every weekend

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Three »

In post 694, RH9 wrote:
So you think that Galron was distancing from StrangeMatter or Greeting? Interesting. Nathann just mentioned SM's lack of content. What if Galron was distancing?
No, that was sarcasm.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:54 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 695, Three wrote:
In post 694, RH9 wrote:
No, that was sarcasm.
Great.
I can't recognise sarcasm and when I try to be sarcastic, it also can't be recognised.

v/la every weekend

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Three »

In post 696, RH9 wrote:
In post 694, RH9 wrote:
No, that was sarcasm.
Great.
I can't recognise sarcasm and when I try to be sarcastic, it also can't be recognised.
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I think it's ridiculous to dismiss someone parking their vote on a player and say that can't be distancing, but then claim that asking another player a question is a sign of distancing.

But then again, Jacket is also saying Scorpius can't be scum for making a bad faith argument against him while I am scum for making a bad faith argument against him. So ridiculous statements should be expected.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:10 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 697, Three wrote:
In post 696, RH9 wrote:
In post 694, RH9 wrote:
No, that was sarcasm.
Great.
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I think it's ridiculous to dismiss someone parking their vote on a player and say that can't be distancing, but then claim that asking another player a question is a sign of distancing.

But then again, Jacket is also saying Scorpius can't be scum for making a bad faith argument against him while I am scum for making a bad faith argument against him. So ridiculous statements should be expected.
I do remember Jacket's as quoted below and annotated.
In post 589, Jacket wrote:I'm kind of shocked anyone could have me as top town right now.

With regard to Scorpious: the big brain Slayer's_Gambit of is the type of play I almost never see scum making.
People always end up paranoid of it and scum usually end try to justify their actions in a conventional way, rather than claiming "I was being scummy on purpose!!".
His earlier posts had good questioning and a healthy dose of paranoia toward other players, they weren't bad by any means, so it's honestly hard for me to believe he'd make a weak vote "accidentally" and then try to cover it up with that excuse as scum. I don't really get the hate he's getting for that.
I didn't like his push on me, but I feel like he could have just been legitimately misinterpreting the post I made when I was entering the game and getting hung up on my word choice.

v/la every weekend

Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 690, Three wrote:Jacket: "how dare you accuse me of being scum with Scorpius"

There was a deadline approaching. I didn't "coordinate" shit - I would have hammered ADSE even if N_M hadn't because we needed to get a flip and I didn't want to elim Scorpious.

N_M deserved to be vigged because he wasn't playing the game. Trying to blame me as if that was antitown is horseshit.

You continue to out yourself as blatant scum with every post.

Return to “Completed Open Games”