Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Azaariah »

ok i've thought about it some more and i want to compare it to what andante did earlier. this feels like dwlee is trying to replicate that. im not completely sure if that's an accurate assessment but that's the best way im able to put it right now.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 809, Azaariah wrote:in general, the reasons to vote people aren't going to be that good. votes are just ways to express that we agree with a certain thought. nothing more nothing less.
In post 899, Azaariah wrote:i want to say the emotion is getting to me because i feel for it very much but i dont want to let go of another read that im confident in. i will read up i swear. just not right now.
I think this is incongruent
I prefer they, thanks :)
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Retti »

What's going o-
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Retti »

In post 782, Oman wrote:
In post 615, Retti wrote: I feel like my suspicion of fua this game has been because every reason they've jumped on for voting people has been so
basic
but I recognze that not everyone thinks the same way I do, probably a big difference in playstyles here?
I don't like this because of how noncomittally it splits the difference. I have *such* a nullread on Retti coming into this post, and it's the kind of post where I can see scum using this to sprinkle a post that they can point back to later, without actually committing to anything.
I feel like the context after there makes it pretty clear for the reasons for my ambivalence on fua. When I got them to actually commit to some solid reads I thought they were all right.,

Tbf though you could fault me for being "noncommittal" in most of my reads, I have like half the game as null, but it's just very hard for me to have strong opinions right now.
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Scorpious »

F me..

Gonna have to catch up on this. Football Sunday. I’ll try.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Retti »

Not particularly whelmed by Gamma Emerald's posting so far, questions to worst and dwlee feel softball, quick nothing townreads
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Retti »

In post 809, Azaariah wrote:i have a hard time believing dwlee actually scumreads uglyducks. the wagon analysis is not my favorite either. i feel like there's just a bit too much focus on how much they are frustrated as opposed to content. in general, the reasons to vote people aren't going to be that good. votes are just ways to express that we agree with a certain thought. nothing more nothing less.

dwlee seems to flip between frustrated/ateing and extremely towny solving from these last couple posts and i feel like it's sort of the panic of a player who is struggling to figure out which scum tactic they should use. i might be thinking too much but im willing to mislim town on day one because i think this flip gives good information anyways. the worse case scenario is just a pr out and that sucks but we'll still be fine honestly.
I disagree pretty heavily? That string of posts from dwlee on page 33 makes me not want to vote them, feels townspewy just in terms of how they're going about analyzing things.

Like okay they're FOSing 3 people who are all on their wagon which is never actually true but I feel like that's more likely to come from town with bruised ego than anything else
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Retti »

In post 817, Azaariah wrote:i did read the "wagon analysis"
scum hop on is a really lazy way to sum up my posts in this game. i did not read the other reads because i didn't feel inclined to. in general, it feels like you are ateing but trying to cover it up with "solvy" posts. i find the solvy posts on their own pretty towny but with the ate, i don't feel good about either.
This just feels very uncharitable, like you're not even really trying to address what they're saying at all
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Retti »

In post 834, fua wrote:
In post 809, Azaariah wrote: i might be thinking too much but im willing to mislim town on day one because i think this flip gives good information anyways. the worse case scenario is just a pr out and that sucks but we'll still be fine honestly.
This seems like a very strange approach to solving the game. What kind of information do you think will be gained by flipping Dwlee as opposed to Uglyduck?
In post 835, fua wrote:Also, where is Dwlee using AtE again? Scorp’s anger at being scumread and excusing his play by saying it’s been a while since he’s been here is AtE, not Dwlee’s recent posting. Might have missed something from them, though.
goodposting from fua
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Retti »

In post 838, Gamma Emerald wrote:so it's meta :)
also VOTE: UglyDuck because I feel like dwlee's thing about loftwing might be valid just because in the game he linked he also cited a similar occurence so I think there's just a chain of it happening potentially lol (alongside other thoughts I've expressed, that bit I mentioned here is just why I'm opting for UD vs. dwlee because tbf both don't seem like bad votes rn)
Honestly this vote is p. sketchy
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Retti »

Like I could easily see scum interrogating wlee to seem "reasonable" and "solvy" then just agreeing so they can hop on the counterwagon without looking opportunistic because they went through a show of seeming considerate and weighing the options
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Retti »

In post 843, UglyDuck wrote:Doctor
I'll be honest: my first instinct is to say "buuuulllshiiiit" but I am heavily biased against day 1 PR claims, thinking more rationally if there's no other protective claim just leave it alone for now.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Retti »

Would vastly prefer a wagon on T3 over aza still even if I'm a bit squicked by some of their recent posts.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Retti »

I'm going to need to take notes on this Oman v. dwlee argument aren't I
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Retti »

Okay bothers me because the posts dwlee quoted in were made
before
the doctor claim and Oman just goes "Oh you you're mad I won't vote the doctor huh?????" which is wildly misrepping the point being made
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Retti »

is okay though and maes IOman make a lot more sense in context and the logic feels townie BUT I disagree on the overblown response, the raginess honsetly reminds me a little of myself as town when I get pissed off at people scumreadinf me because I feel like my alignment could be selfevident, I
get
why someone might think it's scummy though. Now I want to step in and yell "can you two just stop fighting and yeet T3, please and thank you"
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Retti »

Like I don't even want to continue, this is TVT, I don't want this to consume our entire deadline while scum just chill in the background
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:04 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.10

Dwlee99(4)
~ (39), (85), (38), (45)

UglyDuck(3)
~ (10), (88), (18)
T3(3)
~ (138), (97), (79)
Azaariah(2)
~ (18), (158)

Not Voting (1): (76)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-21 15:28:22)

MOD REMINDERSMulti-mod ISO: viewtopic.php?t=88352&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

FLAVOR
Durger
GeorgeBailey
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Retti »

That picture is absolutely nightmarish. Where does George find these horrors?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 892, Azaariah wrote:dwlee as scum is so obvious
This feels like the natural conclusion for me and everything else seems like a reach
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not that I agree with the sentiment tho
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 900, Azaariah wrote:ok i've thought about it some more and i want to compare it to what andante did earlier. this feels like dwlee is trying to replicate that. im not completely sure if that's an accurate assessment but that's the best way im able to put it right now.
You mean in meg’s normal right
Why would Dwlee emulate that when iirc andante got a good number for SRs
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: azaariah
This is what I’m feeling rn because the post interpretation thing was bad and azaariah is basically sticking his head in the sand on a push that doesn’t rlly have much backing for him once that fell apart
<Embrace The Void>

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Andante »

I don't wanna vote Aza yet. Can we just vote T3?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:26 am

Post by fua »

VOTE: T3

I wonder if we’ll actually get some traction on this or if it’ll magically disappear again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”