Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Jacket »

In post 896, Three wrote:The fact that even now, when Jacket continues to take pot shots at me and call me obvscum, he refuses to follow the plan to vote me and got scared when Looker suggested going through with it should speak volumes. But whatever. My WIM is dead and I'm ready to end today.
I have literally been voting you all day and still am.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Jacket »

In post 874, Looker wrote::lol: I don't think you guys know what you're doing. "Give me a gamesolve or you're scum" isn't a legit tactic, neither is "Everybody's quiet so they suck". What are your questions? This is a discussion, not a homework assignment. No one's going to talk to you if you're rude or combative...or boring.

I'm also cool with flipping as long as there's retribution. STD voting me with no reasoning is odd and worth looking into post-flip, as is Nathann if RH9 is adamant there were no scum on ADSE's wagon (which I think is a peculiar take).
I'm literally just asking if you have reads, and you're not really giving any.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Jacket »

In post 880, RCEnigma wrote:That doesn't take into account jacket/three could be Sv3p or Tv3p but we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

Scorpius/looker/std as today's pool

Worst case tomorrow is 3v2v1 but if we do have a vig their shot is probably best served within this pool of the remaining two not elimmed.
I'd vote looker or STD. I don't think Scorp is mafia because of Galron.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Looker »

If you're asking if I have reads and I'm not giving any, wouldn't that imply that I have none? I don't understand your confusion. Also, I've already stated my interests are Three and RH9 - are you asking me to give a personality quiz to the other players? There's not really much to go on, which is probably why everyone's so divided and no one's talking, seeing as the expectations are so high and people are being snarky.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Looker »

I'm interested to see Nathann and STD flesh out their suspicions, but, again, kinda just got here and started playing.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 903, Looker wrote:If you're asking if I have reads and I'm not giving any, wouldn't that imply that I have none? I don't understand your confusion. Also, I've already stated my interests are Three and RH9 - are you asking me to give a personality quiz to the other players? There's not really much to go on, which is probably why everyone's so divided and no one's talking, seeing as the expectations are so high and people are being snarky.
Can you do that cool PoE thing like you did in Newbie 2083? Like quoting the posts, spoilering it and stuff.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by RH9 »

Remember how good it worked in Newbie 2083.

v/la every weekend

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 899, Three wrote:What would this even achieve if it was AtE? I know I'm not being pleasant right now and I literally keep saying to vote me. If I wanted to actually AtE it would be extremely easy, I'd just post like Jacket has been. I can read the room enough to know playstyle is being prioritized much more than actual content when it comes to who's getting eliminated, that's why ADSE got voted even though content wise they were fairly townie, as well as why RH9 got so much heat this game.

As far as telling people what page to look at, I already
have
. When I say look at EoD, there shouldn't be confusion.
This is hindsight talking. My problem is what happens if we flip jacket and they're green? Because we have to flip you at that point. And IF you're throwing this tantrum as town then that's just game over with three consecutive town flips.

You might not care but I'm sure people here do want to play to win and there is always a way for town to win with correct play. We just have to find the correct play. If vig wants to pop a shot at jacket that's fine, I can't make anyone do anything, even if I don't think it's the right play. I'm always against vig free firing but that's theory that won't sway anyone that's already fired blank into the crowd.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 853, Scorpious wrote:Seeing as lookers account is older than Google, I’m assuming they replaced in as a favor, and not intending for n being a beacon of activity.

Anything stand out to you Looker about this game?
Sorry, I missed this. No, not really. It just looks like a bunch of strangers arguing over nothing. Do you feel there's something clarifying that has assisted your formation of suspicions?

p-edit Jesus lol
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 906, RH9 wrote:Remember how good it worked in Newbie 2083.
What do you mean by "how good it worked"?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Just as rule of thumb. If we have a 1 shot cop they are essentially a named townie until GF flips. A full cop holds inno checks unless they have 2 alive at least and even then there aren't any hard clears till GF flips.

Town roleblocker and cop can confirm each other if rb hits cop. Rn and doc can I'm theory but it's only one way. Doc confirms town RB exists but town rb can't confirm doc.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 909, Looker wrote:
In post 906, RH9 wrote:Remember how good it worked in Newbie 2083.
What do you mean by "how good it worked"?
I was being sarcastic. The PoE consisted of three Town.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by RH9 »

I should definitely stop being so sarcastic.

v/la every weekend

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Looker »

Good, good. Just wanted to make sure you were what I thought you were before I dismissed you.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 910, RCEnigma wrote:Just as rule of thumb. If we have a 1 shot cop they are essentially a named townie until GF flips. A full cop holds inno checks unless they have 2 alive at least and even then there aren't any hard clears till GF flips.

Town roleblocker and cop can confirm each other if rb hits cop. Rn and doc can I'm theory but it's only one way. Doc confirms town RB exists but town rb can't confirm doc.
Understand named townie, understand hold 2 innos, kind of understand cop confirming rb, don't understand how a doc can confirm a roleblocker.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Looker »

O wait if the target dies. Strongman isn't normal. But rb can't confirm doc - okay, makes sense. Sorry.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 915, Looker wrote:O wait if the target dies. Strongman isn't normal. But rb can't confirm doc - okay, makes sense. Sorry.
There isn't a Strongman in the setup, anyways.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by RH9 »

Wonder where you thought that Strongman could exist from.

v/la every weekend

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 914, Looker wrote:
In post 910, RCEnigma wrote:Just as rule of thumb. If we have a 1 shot cop they are essentially a named townie until GF flips. A full cop holds inno checks unless they have 2 alive at least and even then there aren't any hard clears till GF flips.

Understand named townie, understand hold 2 innos, kind of understand cop confirming rb, don't understand how a doc can confirm a roleblocker.
Right, doc will know they were rbed is their target dies. But roleblocker won't know they targeted doc because it could just as easily be whichever scum didn't make the kill fake claiming doc. I hope that makes sense.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Cop being roleblocked confirms both roles to each other if the cop outs they were rbed before roleblocker outs their target AND there was a kill the same night.

Scum wouldn't know they were rbed unless the kill was stopped so roleblocker knows of their target correctly claims rbed it was a cop.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Maybe not. The same logic works for SK having a kill blocked and I may have just given them a counterclaim.

I'll work through the logic over my shift but for now claiming rbed is either cop or sk I think....which is still town favorable.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Three »

In post 907, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 899, Three wrote:What would this even achieve if it was AtE? I know I'm not being pleasant right now and I literally keep saying to vote me. If I wanted to actually AtE it would be extremely easy, I'd just post like Jacket has been. I can read the room enough to know playstyle is being prioritized much more than actual content when it comes to who's getting eliminated, that's why ADSE got voted even though content wise they were fairly townie, as well as why RH9 got so much heat this game.

As far as telling people what page to look at, I already
have
. When I say look at EoD, there shouldn't be confusion.
This is hindsight talking. My problem is what happens if we flip jacket and they're green? Because we have to flip you at that point. And IF you're throwing this tantrum as town then that's just game over with three consecutive town flips.

You might not care but I'm sure people here do want to play to win and there is always a way for town to win with correct play. We just have to find the correct play. If vig wants to pop a shot at jacket that's fine, I can't make anyone do anything, even if I don't think it's the right play. I'm always against vig free firing but that's theory that won't sway anyone that's already fired blank into the crowd.
Except I gave an alternative and nobody cared about that or just flat out yelled at me.

"BuT tHeRe IsN't A gEnErAl CoNsEnSuS"

Then who the fuck are we voting. Literally who do we vote if people think I'm scum but maybe not scum but also Jacket isn't scum but could be scum and Scorpius isn't scum but maybe we should vote them because Three said he considered the fact he might not be scum.

Like does nobody see why I'd be pissed off and annoyed in this situation?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Three »

Especially since Jacket refuses to shut the fuck up? Like for real my dude, if I'm dead wrong and you're not scum or even SK, I'm embarrassed by your behavior.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Jacket »

In post 922, Three wrote:Especially since Jacket refuses to shut the fuck up? Like for real my dude, if I'm dead wrong and you're not scum or even SK, I'm embarrassed by your behavior.
I've barely even said anything to you the past couple days. You're flailing.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Three »

In post 923, Jacket wrote:
In post 922, Three wrote:Especially since Jacket refuses to shut the fuck up? Like for real my dude, if I'm dead wrong and you're not scum or even SK, I'm embarrassed by your behavior.
I've barely even said anything to you the past couple days. You're flailing.
Do you think that excuses your shitty behavior from the rest of the game?

Return to “Completed Open Games”