Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 6023, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 5994, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:there are way too many players in this game that both believe they are in a TvT pair and that they should endgame
if this was in any way directed at me, I already don't believe I should endgame and virtually never have. Datisi can confirm this from our PT. If Andante flips scum people are going to push me as a partner so the only way I endgame is if we hit like a HQ/Shiro S-S pair or something
this is exclusively directed at my townreads
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6025, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 6023, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 5994, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:there are way too many players in this game that both believe they are in a TvT pair and that they should endgame
if this was in any way directed at me, I already don't believe I should endgame and virtually never have. Datisi can confirm this from our PT. If Andante flips scum people are going to push me as a partner so the only way I endgame is if we hit like a HQ/Shiro S-S pair or something
this is exclusively directed at my townreads
I don't feel we lim a single scum if I die. So I'm not leaving.

Too much time has been wasted going after people and digging in heels when the game was over by like post 1000.

Let's just sheep me until I'm wrong which won't happen.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

m'lady who are you voting again
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:33 pm

i could check but then i couldn't call you m'lady
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:33 pm

we're both voting Andante
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:35 pm

hmm
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VoteCount 1.23

Firebringer - Andante [2] Titus, Alyssa the Lamb,
Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Save the Dragons - Titus [5] - Andante, Harley Quinn, Firebringer, Datisi, RH9
Datisi - GuiltyLion [1] - Shiro
RH9 - Alyssa the Lamb [1] - Save the Dragons,
Shiro - Harley Quinn [2] - Ydrasse, GuiltyLion,
Galron - Something_Smart [0] -

Not Voting [3]
- Something_Smart, Taly, Galron,

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-12-28 20:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

STD join the HQ/Shiro justice wagon
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Time to write up my walls. Everyone pls do a drum roll.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Shiro »

I go sleep for a few hours and you guys went ahead to try and yeet StD and Titus,

What the hell are you all doing?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Shiro »

This is a serious last ditch effort to save scum 100%

I can't believe this to be anything else..
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Shiro »

Vote:Fire/Adante
To me:
About me:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

There's almost certainly scum in Andante/HQ/RH9 voting STD like that methinks
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I was one leading charge on STD, Shiro.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5994, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:but I still believe that the gamestate is in a really shitty spot and that 90+% of the cause is that there are way too many players in this game that both believe they are in a TvT pair and that they should endgame
This is basically what I was getting at with "every scum has pocketed their dance partner", yeah.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Before I start with this i should inform u all how disorganized this is. First when I write up analysis i go through posts and make comments and thoughts as I go

Spoiler: GuiltyLion Analysis
First thing I noticed was , to me in context it was weird mentioning not wanting to dance with marcistar this early but i think in context it was also other people saying marci openning was scummy (no one said datisi but a few said they had gent scum read which i guess is marci here or maybe im rewriting past)

Guiltylion early posting is alot more relaxed than I am used to or I remember in this game, i remember him having more solvey serious tone but this is the first dozen pages. Just weird i don't remember this.

His early interactions seem natural with marcistar it doesn't seem like ones in which outright feel forced/or stale. Then here he thinks marci post in response to him was buddying

The post is coming from a town mindset, of course this kind of thoughts/mechanic thinking doesn't mean it can't be from scum.

His interactions with catboi later and how they both interact over andante is such a town push here. Like GL is first going and questioning andante and catboi comes in and accuses it of bad faith push and gl has this detailed analysis in which i think is probably wrong but i can see the thoughts and i think this is not easy to fake as scum.
talking

i think this is a weird thought for scum to have as an "advantage" i mean it tells me GL was thinking about the game before it started which i guess goes either way, personally i can't see this as advantage maybe this is one of those things u can discuss in scum pt so if u want to squint maybe gl was talking about taly in PT but also why bother mention it here as an "advantage". Ill squeeze this as a town point

I think GL falls into trap of reading peoples emotions as genuine and its a pitfall for him as town? Does his reads change from post

U want to see a good push on marci? Look at I want to say two things about this post that makes me want to just fricking quit this iso at this point and just shove it down anyones face who thinks im wrong on GL town.

1) Does scum GL need to give this kind of analysis for this "distancing" push he asks on her friend. I want to remind u if he is scum he knows marci is scum so why is he posting like this. I am not saying impossible im saying this kind of line isn't needed to push this way

2) If GL wants town points, why doesn't he push this for credit on marci flip. I don't even god damn remember him getting any marci scum credit.

His interactions with LLD and their little fight was not scum!GL, I said this so long ago but rereading me is reminding me of it. Scum!GL would just be breaking down LLD case brick by brick finding any whole to puncture, he wouldn't be getting frustrated telling her how wrong she is or losing his composure like this. Unless someone wants to show me scum game of GL losing it like this, I think im right.

Look at these in context of the LLD fights these just scream town to me as well that is hung up on LLD scum that he is losing focus of other reads. I so buy he thinks LLD. This so reminds me of when someone shit pushes me and im like "this person is bullshiting"

Okay this took me half hour and I read more than half of his first page ISO. I don't know how much more I need to read, this is just town to me.

GuiltyLion town.
Who wants to argue with me on it before I go since almost no one says dats is scum.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Before I start with this i should inform u all how disorganized this is. First when I write up analysis i go through posts and make comments and thoughts as I go

Spoiler: GuiltyLion Analysis
First thing I noticed was , to me in context it was weird mentioning not wanting to dance with marcistar this early but i think in context it was also other people saying marci openning was scummy (no one said datisi but a few said they had gent scum read which i guess is marci here or maybe im rewriting past)

Guiltylion early posting is alot more relaxed than I am used to or I remember in this game, i remember him having more solvey serious tone but this is the first dozen pages. Just weird i don't remember this.

His early interactions seem natural with marcistar it doesn't seem like ones in which outright feel forced/or stale. Then here he thinks marci post in response to him was buddying

The post is coming from a town mindset, of course this kind of thoughts/mechanic thinking doesn't mean it can't be from scum.

His interactions with catboi later and how they both interact over andante is such a town push here. Like GL is first going and questioning andante and catboi comes in and accuses it of bad faith push and gl has this detailed analysis in which i think is probably wrong but i can see the thoughts and i think this is not easy to fake as scum.
talking

i think this is a weird thought for scum to have as an "advantage" i mean it tells me GL was thinking about the game before it started which i guess goes either way, personally i can't see this as advantage maybe this is one of those things u can discuss in scum pt so if u want to squint maybe gl was talking about taly in PT but also why bother mention it here as an "advantage". Ill squeeze this as a town point

I think GL falls into trap of reading peoples emotions as genuine and its a pitfall for him as town? Does his reads change from post

U want to see a good push on marci? Look at I want to say two things about this post that makes me want to just fricking quit this iso at this point and just shove it down anyones face who thinks im wrong on GL town.

1) Does scum GL need to give this kind of analysis for this "distancing" push he asks on her friend. I want to remind u if he is scum he knows marci is scum so why is he posting like this. I am not saying impossible im saying this kind of line isn't needed to push this way

2) If GL wants town points, why doesn't he push this for credit on marci flip. I don't even god damn remember him getting any marci scum credit.

His interactions with LLD and their little fight was not scum!GL, I said this so long ago but rereading me is reminding me of it. Scum!GL would just be breaking down LLD case brick by brick finding any whole to puncture, he wouldn't be getting frustrated telling her how wrong she is or losing his composure like this. Unless someone wants to show me scum game of GL losing it like this, I think im right.

Look at these in context of the LLD fights these just scream town to me as well that is hung up on LLD scum that he is losing focus of other reads. I so buy he thinks LLD. This so reminds me of when someone shit pushes me and im like "this person is bullshiting"

Okay this took me half hour and I read more than half of his first page ISO. I don't know how much more I need to read, this is just town to me.

GuiltyLion town.
Who wants to argue with me on it before I go since almost no one says dats is scum.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

wow double post and im colorblind because that was green before i posted
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

someone come in here and tell me which 2 others they want isos before i go. Or if you want more analysis on GL (i know i cut it short but i dodn't want to spend all night just on GL).
Show

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

do Alyssa I trust your read on her
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Galron »

Fire, is there any scum equity among {Titus, Alsyssa, Guilty LIon}?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6044, GuiltyLion wrote:do Alyssa I trust your read on her
Okay.
Will do that right now.
In post 6045, Galron wrote:Fire, is there any scum equity among {Titus, Alsyssa, Guilty LIon}?
I would say if there is one I would think its Titus, but that is only based on my horrible track record with Titus. I don't actually think she is scum here.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Spoiler: Alyssa
Instead of going through and commenting on posts as I go with GL when I read alyssa I will give you general thoughts that i might back up with specific examples and what I generally think.

So normally i scumread alyssa when she is town. I haven't felt she is scum at all this game. I will say a lot of what she has done isn't something i would outright say is like "out of her scumrange" w/e that limit is. I will say generally there hasn't been this out of sync kind of tone/thoughts that made me think she is scum motivated. Like, the most I can see is her idea of both being an endgame pair here while denying she is gonna be one even though her plan indirectly says she is one. Which again could just mean like she has said her reads kind of force her into that situation.

I think alyssa could at multiple points in this game directed the game in a more break up the town/brute force her pref game but she has been playing neutral to it all and just commenting on general vibe game while giving her general thoughts. She isn't playing kingmaker/chessplayer here imo. If she is scum I guess her outlined plan is just rely on town blowing itself like she has been saying is going on and just reinforce that with her own posts about how hopeless it all is.

Her reads have changed quite a bit over game actually, and its not like just obvious in the posts themselves how they are moving so I can't tell u outright it isn't like maneuvering or just her thoughts but from my memory whenever alyssa was active in thread her thoughts seemed transparent as those thoughts were moving around.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Stalemate is over.

Farewell to you all, I shall see you all on the other side of this game.

I leave the dance

Show

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:02 pm

you will be missed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”