Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6226 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

So where I’m at, if there’s 0 scum in Gl, Dats, Ydra, then Titus/STD kill makes no sense. I do have some paranoia on SS for still thinking Shiro could be scum after both Andante/Titus flips. He also said he wanted Fire/Andante to be endgame couple and when I pointed out that I had never in my entire history of playing mafia, ever heard scum talk to a buddy the way Marci talked about cb, he called that “circular reasoning”. And while I failed to trust my instincts about Marci calling trs on Andante “icky” that sounded to me like a tmi buddy read, I was right about that, so why is SS so resistant to tr Shiro? He’s a very logical thinker and he should realize that neither Andante trying to kill us here nor does Shiro killing Titus here, make an iota of sense it make an iota of sense. In Pokemon scum! argued that Milo killed Mastina who was sussing Pooky > confitown!Cakez who was uberpocketed by him, as a wifom kill. Scum doesn’t try to make things unnecessarily difficult for themselves and I would expect SS to be on the same page with that, so while some of RH9’s posting has albeit been strange, he has never shaded either me/Shiro and we’re still here, so I have little interest in voting them out anytime soon. And I think Alyssa is probably going to solve this game.

In micro. SS’ takes in that game were always logical if not necessarily correct. He wrongly sr bleeding obvtown!Pooky for example but his reasoning for that still made complete sense, so if he’s town, I really find this to be extremely baffling. If there’s scum in that pairing, I’d lean SS > Galron. It’s also much much easier for Andante to convincingly defend Galron like she did if SS were the scum in that pairing. So definitely have some paranoia on SS for those questionable takes.

My current working theory is that game ends before an f4 with me/Shiro, Alyssa/RH9 but obviously could still be wrong on that. RH9!scum is still a possibility. I just wonder why RH9!scum would kill Titus > us when he seemed to obvtown read us and could push STD. It’s pretty clear from Titus’ ISO that she would have likely left before me/Shiro, unless either SS or RH9 thought Alyssa might still push Shiro after STD flip? I guess anything’s possible. I would just have expected town!SS to not still be sr Shiro after those flips.

Anyway, my current solve is Ydra + one of Dats/gl or if game doesn’t end, SS. It’s still possible that it scum liked Taly’s reads but it’s hard to imagine scum doesn’t kill Taly if Ydra!town. Outside chance of RH9 but I don’t think so. Maybe because he was getting jumped on by the same slots as us.

I also really don’t read too much in Andante wanting Alyssa/RH9 to endgame because I think scum likely knew Andante was never endgaming here because of Fire leaving his dance partners’ meta.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6227 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm gonna post my thoughts tomorrow and then leave the dance but this game is a behemoth that stares me down tonight as i stare back and i gently shake my head at it

if anyone would like to offer me a crumb of good faith tho:

what's people's reads on galron/rh9
why do datisi/guiltylion both push out marci in that manner and risk tmi'ing that they know she's scum w them when everyone was gunning for norwee and also what do ppl actually think of fb's towncasing
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6228 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 6226, Harley Quinn wrote:when I pointed out that I had never in my entire history of playing mafia, ever heard scum talk to a buddy the way Marci talked about cb, he called that “circular reasoning”.
For what it's worth, this didn't happen. The part that was circular was when you said "marci was scared of catboi therefore he's town." The argument that the way marci treated catboi is rarely S/S is valid, and I wanted to go look for a counterexample but I figured it wouldn't change anything. I'm sure I've seen it, but you're right that it's not very common.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6229 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 6227, Ydrasse wrote:i'm gonna post my thoughts tomorrow and then leave the dance but this game is a behemoth that stares me down tonight as i stare back and i gently shake my head at it

why do datisi/guiltylion both push out marci in that manner and risk tmi'ing that they know she's scum w them when everyone was gunning for norwee and also what do ppl actually think of fb's towncasing
Wait a second. Did I read this right? GL and Datisi 'both push out' marcistar 'and risk' TMIing 'that they know she's scum' with them 'when everyone was gunning for norwee'. Ydrasse, you think that GL/Datisi is S/S? Explain further, please.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6230 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

I don't get how GL/Datisi is S/S.

v/la every weekend

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6231 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 6229, RH9 wrote:
In post 6227, Ydrasse wrote:i'm gonna post my thoughts tomorrow and then leave the dance but this game is a behemoth that stares me down tonight as i stare back and i gently shake my head at it

Wait a second. Did I read this right? GL and Datisi 'both push out' marcistar 'and risk' TMIing 'that they know she's scum' with them 'when everyone was gunning for norwee'. Ydrasse, you think that GL/Datisi is S/S? Explain further, please.
i was talking vaguely bc i think the idea is there's 1-2 scum in them from most people but i don't understand the reasoning so no i don't think they're s/s
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6232 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 6231, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 6229, RH9 wrote:

i was talking vaguely bc i think the idea is there's 1-2 scum in them from most people but i don't understand the reasoning so no i don't think they're s/s
Oh. Got it. Thanks, Ydrasse!

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6233 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by RH9 »

To be fair, HQ's reasoning for scum!Ydrasse only works if Ydrasse wasn't set up. I would definitely consider Ydrasse the obvious suspect for the IC pair surviving.

v/la every weekend

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6234 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6194, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion

I don't think the game makes any sense if GL is town anymore
welcome to why I played D2 the way I played? Like lol

I get why you're suspicious of me and I guess we just get limmed here but the whole reason I didn't want to push Andante yesterday was because people were already clearly set up to vote me today when I'm not partners with her and have no idea who the other two scum are
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6235 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6200, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:And guess who is also town because of the end of yesterday?

Galron!

That limits the PoE down to three with two almost confirmed TvT pairings

This really should just be game over
why is Galron town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6236 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also Alyssa do you have any thoughts on my points for RH9 looking somewhat townie in interactions with Andante

I hate how everyone is just pretending the game is easy on Datisi/GL flip

the best case scenario is Datisi/Ydrasse if it's anything else this game is going to be fucked when it gets to 6p if we just cruise through today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6237 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't think Datisi is scum but I have to hope that he is otherwise this game is going to get messy af later
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6238 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I guess Ydrasse is very likely scum, when I think about it. Cause I agree the POE is just not large enough for no scum in {Ydrasse, Datisi, GL} and I don't see why scum wouldn't just kill Taly/Ydra if it was T-T and Titus/STD/GL/Datisi all T as well

but I'd strongly strongly STRONGLY advise everyone to please be careful about who seemed to know Andante was flipping scum and who is using that to chain my lim

I don't see what Shiro's done that should clear him
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6239 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6227, Ydrasse wrote:i'm gonna post my thoughts tomorrow and then leave the dance
are you actually going to leave? Isn't that wildly anti-town if you are town, like shouldn't Taly be the one to decide when to leave
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6240 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

VOTE: guilty lion/datisi

Just keep ignoring everything I’ve been saying gl. lol
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6241 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

what did I ignore that you wanted me to respond to?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6242 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6161, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2913, Andante wrote:
In post 2909, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2902, Andante wrote:
In post 2900, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2896, Taly wrote:As resident IC I place
Fire
and
Harley
in separate rooms as this dialogue is not productive.
I have legit felt as if he didn’t want me in this game before I even made a single post and he has done nothing to convince me I have been wrong about that.
Just don't interact with fire then? Yall will probably both enjoy the game more
He’s trying to get me miselimed, so I don’t think that’s realistic?
I mean, I've been suspecting you, but if anyone goes "I think Harley is scum" you just lose it and the thread goes south, so I've been here like, do I just vote you or try and discuss my concerns, cause I'm not trying to blow up this thread or anything, but between angie and you, I don't think that slot is town. At least Fire is actually voicing thoughts. I'm here not sayingmy thoughts like I normally would cause I'm not trying to blow up this thread.
Does scum!Andante make this post if Shiro is his buddy?
this? it's just not a very distancing interaction? Like why isn't the answer "sure, Andante does make that post"
In post 6162, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2915, Andante wrote:yolo I'm doing it.
VOTE: Harley

I'm about 90% sure this slot is not town
Is anyone seriously going to argue that this is the way scum treats a buddy or more specifically the dance partner of one?
again, I don't see why not? Like consider Datisi/I voted Norwee/marci out in a similar fashion
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6243 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I also don't understand how you go from scumreading me at the start of the day, to saying you don't want to vote me, to voting me again

where are your convictions

I still at times get the sense that you actually know that I'm town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6244 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if Ydra/Datisi both flip town I think HQ/Shiro has to go next

Alyssa, RH9, S_S, Galron - agree or disagree?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6245 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6244, GuiltyLion wrote:if Ydra/Datisi both flip town I think HQ/Shiro has to go next

if everyone's on board with this I probably don't have much else I really want to discuss today

because if Ydra/Datisi DOES have scum then my reads are just way off and I'm not going to be as useful as you all once you have that info

and if they don't then I just want to repeatedly emphasize that HQ/Shiro has to go first and has best odds of scum in it, and I will probably start incessantly quoting this post for the rest of the day if I get a bunch of HQ spam. but I trust S_S and Alyssa to take it seriously
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6246 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6241, GuiltyLion wrote:what did I ignore that you wanted me to respond to?
I already explained that Andante was trying to kill me and how it makes absolutely no sense for Shiro to have killed Titus and I agree with Alyssa, Galron seems very obviously town to me. I still have some suspicion on SS but both datisi’s and your posts have pinged me the most today.

@RH9, not 100% locking inanything in yet but as I said if 0 scum in gl/dats/Ydra, something isn’t adding up with Titus nk because gl/Ydra were both in her PoE and of course Andante.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6247 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6244, GuiltyLion wrote:if Ydra/Datisi both flip town I think HQ/Shiro has to go next

lololol, Andante was very clearly trying to hardbus one of me/Shiro. :shifty:

Yep, makes total sense.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6248 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 6245, GuiltyLion wrote:

if everyone's on board with this I probably don't have much else I really want to discuss today

because if Ydra/Datisi DOES have scum then my reads are just way off and I'm not going to be as useful as you all once you have that info

and if they don't then I just want to repeatedly emphasize that HQ/Shiro has to go first and has best odds of scum in it, and I will probably start incessantly quoting this post for the rest of the day if I get a bunch of HQ spam. but I trust S_S and Alyssa to take it seriously
Because Andante likes to presumably murder her buddies? Whzt do I win?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6249 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

If gl actually flips town here, I will legit be gobsmacked.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”