Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by fua »

In post 1319, fua wrote:
In post 1280, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 973, fua wrote:Actually, on second thought, I feel like Azaariah’s flip will yield more information than T3’s even if I think they’re a little less likely to be scum.

VOTE: Azaariah

I feel like if they flip red, that makes Scorpious, Andres, and Gamma look a lot better than they do now. Worst case scenario this flip gives us a lot of insight into alignments through association and we get rid of a meat shield for scum to hide behind.

That’s E-1.
It’s also somewhat hilarious that the player they listed towards the top of the Town list is a player they voted for “information”.

Anyway, I wouldn’t trust fua for shit is I guess what I’m saying.
Wow, almost as if that was several days and 200 posts after the list from D1.
Nevermind, my vote on Retti for pressure was 350 posts and 14 pages after.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by fua »

In post 1318, fua wrote:
In post 1279, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 733, fua wrote:
In post 715, Retti wrote:Forget that for a moment, fua can you tell me what your actual reads are right now? Just in a list, no reasoning.
Town:
Retti
Andante
Worst
Azaariah

Null:
Oman
Dwlee
Natalya

Scum:
Uglyduck
T3
Scorpious

Not playing:
Egix
Andres

Some of these are conditional, though. Bottom three isn’t a scumteam so much as ‘the three most likely to be scum’. Egix and Andres are unrankable because they aren’t actually in this game.
If this is the guy we’re listening to, then we’re surely going to lose. 2 of the Null have flipped Town or are Confirmed Town, and 2 of the Scum have flipped Town. Yet where is the reevaluation? Why such confidence that Scorpious is Scum? Fascinating isn’t it?
Wow, almost as if this list was made halfway into Day 1 or something.
Side note: This was before UD claimed Doctor, and I wasn’t part of the T3 wagon on D2 because I was
trying
to reevaluate by examining Retti, which you also claimed is somehow scum-indicative? I’ve
been
trying to reevaluate. If anyone is cherry-picking it’s you.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by fua »

I also tried to reevaluate Scorpious by giving him several chances to explain himself (which he refused to) and agreeing to lay off for a little while by focusing on other alternatives and letting his stuff slide for the time being. So to say that I haven’t tried to reevaluate is total bullshit.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by fua »

Your argument contradicts itself and makes zero sense. You didn’t even read the note that the reads were conditional based on alignment in the very post you quoted.
Natalya
Natalya
Goon
Natalya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Natalya »

i still hate this game
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Where are people to claim pls
I prefer they, thanks :)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:54 am

Post by Enchant »

Dwlee99 wrote:Where are people to claim pls
I am Mystic (not PR one).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1314, fua wrote:
In post 1263, Andresvmb wrote:Anyone who called Scorpious Town in the early part of the game if I recall correctly is dead.
...You mean the main priority scum had when killing the doctor and the cop was to frame Scorpious, with the person the vig shot being the last NK? That's totally why they killed UD and Oman and not for any other reason whatsoever. I can't think of a single reason for why scum would want to kill a doctor and a cop.
In post 1313, fua wrote:
In post 1261, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1259, Dwlee99 wrote:Why is Scorpius town
Because no one cares to defend them. Scum is what, one mis-execution away from winning and no one even has tried to defend Scorpious much? Does that seem likely to you?
Nobody has considered that they're scum besides me (And potentially Galron, but I don't know what his thought process is) either. If I were scum one mis-lim away from winning wouldn't I try to go for an easier target besides the person that people are so staunchly against eliminating for some reason? Not to mention that I've literally been trying to vote for Scorpious for the entire game and any wagon on him has conveniently dissolved anyways.

You've seen me be confident in my scumreads before. I don't know why being confident in a scumread for the past three phases is scum-indicative and it feels like you're completely ignoring the fact that I've wanted him limmed for weeks now.
Nobody? Are you sure about that? You might want to read a bit more carefully what people are saying today before posting clear nonsense. Potentially Galron? They put the second vote down on a wagon that if you and them are Town and wrong, it’s game over. But they have maybe considered it?

Scorpious is a reasonably easy target I think. There’s a reason they’re on the brink. Sure, maybe I’m an easier target here. Though to be honest, sometimes you do whatever you think will actually gather votes and doesn’t seem all that inconsistent with your prior thought process.

Here’s where it gets interesting, and part of what I’m arguing. You say in a later post that your reads were conditional on alignment, and you keep hammering at the fact that the reads list I quoted was “in the middle of D1” (somewhat convenient phrasing but sure). It’s now been shown that you’ve been horribly wrong on most of that list, which should give you pause. Yet you’re insisting on executing a player that you have wanted executed throughout, as you say. Why aren’t you wrong there?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Scorpious »

I think it's worth noting that Natayla has done literally nothing but complain and reference DWlee for 10 straight real days.

with a maybe the exception one or two posts, thats been the last week and a half of her content.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:04 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 3.3

Scorpious(2)
~ (34), (2)

Retti(1)
~ (17)
Natalya(1)
~ (32)

Not Voting (4): Retti(48), Enchant(20), Andresvmb(44), (18)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2022-01-06 08:39:52)

Mod Reminderviewtopic.php?t=88352&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

FLAVOR
Brussel
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:06 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Galron has been prodded!
GeorgeBailey
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Scorpius claim?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Scorpious »

VT
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Galron
Enchant
Retti
Natalya
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Enchant »

I already claimed.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh derp
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE:
I need someone to actually help me figure out if Fua/Andres is T/T or not. I feel completely brain fried on it .—.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Enchant »

More likely no, than yes.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, did Oman ever claim before being NK’ed? Your sarcastic comment I think is actually factually incorrect. The reason Oman was shot seems to have been to frame DW. Isn’t that what Oman kept arguing? Natalya is probably Scum for that alone. But if they did claim I might have missed it. Someone can point that out for me if possible. If they crumbed and that got caught then surely that could be it too.

UglyDuck was NK’ed for their claim, sure. But my point was also a bit different. The confirmed Town voices that maybe felt Scorpious was Town have been eliminated. The only ones left are not particularly sympathetic towards Scorpious. Why are the voices left more trustworthy than the confirmed Town voices no longer in the game?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

^for fua
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1315, fua wrote:
In post 1268, Andresvmb wrote:I haven’t really played the game right, no one TRs me, I don’t have any influence, and I haven’t even finished reading every post. Do you think I would try and stick my neck out for a Partner on the brink, or do you think I’m more likely to try and continue the pattern so far of not saying much, laying low, and perhaps hope that a Town member screws up and votes amongst those that have votes out and are Town? I guess you won’t know for sure until after the game is over, but my guess is that I would have hard bussed and try and get some credibility by making some sort of credible argument against Scorpious.
Flawed argument. One mislim means scum wins as you said multiple times, and mislimming me means a scum win. Scorpious being eliminated and flipping scum would confirm the final two mafia anyway, so there's reason to protect and stick your neck out for him when you know he flips scum and that that would solve the rest of the game.
Are you trying to argue I’m Scum aligned with Scorpious now? If you are, please state it clearly. Because not only are you wrong, you clearly are doing it in an attempt at getting your preferred execution through. Which means I may not be all that wrong about what I’m arguing.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Y'know speaking of Oman... who was targeted by him N1?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Them* sorry
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1320, fua wrote:
In post 1282, Andresvmb wrote:Btw DW how often do you see Scum get voted up by two Town, and they vote outside of the wagon that has formed on them? Clearly what you do there is try and argue forcefully that one of the people voting you is Scum, and then if you get executed they get NK’ed anyway since they’ve basically cleared themselves. Why is Scorpious voting for Retti of all people?
Scorpious is trying to avoid being sussed by NOT doing what you've said and instead completely ignoring the arguments made against him in order to discredit them.
What the hell are you even saying here? Scorpious voted outside of the two people {Galron, you} that voted for them. As Scum, that’s very obviously suboptimal. How they voted, and how they’re reacting to pressure (by ignoring the arguments against them as you say), are entirely different things. I would also argue that Scum are FAR more likely to put a defense in this situation instead of “ignore arguments against them”. With victory so palpably close, I find it bizarre that you think Scum would just freeze and give up here.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:27 am

Post by fua »

In post 1332, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1314, fua wrote:
In post 1263, Andresvmb wrote:Anyone who called Scorpious Town in the early part of the game if I recall correctly is dead.
...You mean the main priority scum had when killing the doctor and the cop was to frame Scorpious, with the person the vig shot being the last NK? That's totally why they killed UD and Oman and not for any other reason whatsoever. I can't think of a single reason for why scum would want to kill a doctor and a cop.
In post 1313, fua wrote:
In post 1261, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1259, Dwlee99 wrote:Why is Scorpius town
Because no one cares to defend them. Scum is what, one mis-execution away from winning and no one even has tried to defend Scorpious much? Does that seem likely to you?
Nobody has considered that they're scum besides me (And potentially Galron, but I don't know what his thought process is) either. If I were scum one mis-lim away from winning wouldn't I try to go for an easier target besides the person that people are so staunchly against eliminating for some reason? Not to mention that I've literally been trying to vote for Scorpious for the entire game and any wagon on him has conveniently dissolved anyways.

You've seen me be confident in my scumreads before. I don't know why being confident in a scumread for the past three phases is scum-indicative and it feels like you're completely ignoring the fact that I've wanted him limmed for weeks now.
Nobody? Are you sure about that? You might want to read a bit more carefully what people are saying today before posting clear nonsense. Potentially Galron? They put the second vote down on a wagon that if you and them are Town and wrong, it’s game over. But they have maybe considered it?

Scorpious is a reasonably easy target I think. There’s a reason they’re on the brink. Sure, maybe I’m an easier target here. Though to be honest, sometimes you do whatever you think will actually gather votes and doesn’t seem all that inconsistent with your prior thought process.

Here’s where it gets interesting, and part of what I’m arguing. You say in a later post that your reads were conditional on alignment, and you keep hammering at the fact that the reads list I quoted was “in the middle of D1” (somewhat convenient phrasing but sure). It’s now been shown that you’ve been horribly wrong on most of that list, which should give you pause. Yet you’re insisting on executing a player that you have wanted executed throughout, as you say. Why aren’t you wrong there?
Galron has sent two messages. I'm not a mind reader. :?

They're really not. If I'm scum looking for an easy lim, why would I push for Scorpious instead of the person who hammered town 5 pages into last day phase? Or the person who's said nothing and is prodded after two messages? There are multiple better options and I'm voting for my strongest scumread.

I just... told you why? I've been considering that I might be wrong, but every chance I've given Scorpious has been met with disdain and apathy. I can quote the posts I was making regarding it if you really want.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”