Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 497, Dwlee99 wrote:@skitter I think cakez seems to genuinely think I'm scum and I think he'd have a worse time of it as scum
Where were u going with the whole 'full tilt defense' thing ... if i had understood the reference, what were you expecting out of me?

(This is relevant to cakez)

And ig we'll see what happens with this chess thing ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 500, skitter30 wrote:
In post 497, Dwlee99 wrote:@skitter I think cakez seems to genuinely think I'm scum and I think he'd have a worse time of it as scum
Where were u going with the whole 'full tilt defense' thing ... if i had understood the reference, what were you expecting out of me?

(This is relevant to cakez)

And ig we'll see what happens with this chess thing ...
Cakez was saying my full tilt defense was scummy. I don't think it is and that I thought that game was an example. I'll have another example... soon though
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 498, T3 wrote:I received a PM saying that white won the chess game on time. The players may continue to play the game, but it will not affect the result. The players in the game have been informed of the winner, and then some additional info.

White and Black should claim.
I do not understand
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ok so that was abt you and not abt cakez?
Like you were trying to get me to recognize that could be town-indicative and/or ai for you?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 498, T3 wrote:I received a PM saying that white won the chess game on time. The players may continue to play the game, but it will not affect the result. The players in the game have been informed of the winner, and then some additional info.

What does it mean that they won on time? As in, they had limited time to make their moves, and black ran out the clock?

I don't know what else it could mean, but that seems like weird game timing since the Day has 8 days left.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by The Bombay »

What does it mean that they won on time? As in, they had limited time to make their moves, and black ran out the clock?

I don't know what else it could mean, but that seems like weird game timing since the Day has 8 days left.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by The Bombay »

I kind of want to town bin T3 for 483 and 490.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 503, skitter30 wrote:Ok so that was abt you and not abt cakez?
Like you were trying to get me to recognize that could be town-indicative and/or ai for you?
Yes, cause I thought you'd remember it
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by That Idiot Ivan »

I think assuming Pooky will or won't do pretty much anything as any alignment is a fool's take. I also don't see a world where either mod gives them a posting restriction like that. Scum or town, doesn't matter; see set-up design info in the opening posts.

@skitter, the ignoring context part of The Bombay's vote: is that something scum hang their reads hat on? I need to look back at event sequence too, but I think mastina's Bombay read came after the LLD push on them had moved on; if she's scum reigniting that wagon it was a poor attempt. mastina-scum here would need to be...straw-grasping? Which begs the question why.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by The Bombay »

T3, there is quite a lot that I am not following.

What made you think that dwlee knew too much? Was it post ?

Even if it does make him a player, why does that make him scum? Do you have reason to believe that one of the players must be scum?

Do you think that the town or the scum player won?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by T3 »

if dwlee is scum and in the chess game, then it could be bad.
not answering any more questions
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 506, The Bombay wrote:I kind of want to town bin T3 for 483 and 490.
Same
Show
Hiatus once more.

The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by The Bombay »

He already claimed to not be in the chess game.

What are you waiting for before you reveal your information?

Should we all claim player / not a player?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 507, Dwlee99 wrote:
Ok thanks
I'm not really convinced that his read on you is real, but i do think you think its real

But i think you can think that as either alignment
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 513, skitter30 wrote:
In post 507, Dwlee99 wrote:
Ok thanks
I'm not really convinced that his read on you is real, but i do think you think its real

But i think you can think that as either alignment
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 508, That Idiot Ivan wrote:@skitter, the ignoring context part of The Bombay's vote: is that something scum hang their reads hat on? I need to look back at event sequence too, but I think mastina's Bombay read came after the LLD push on them had moved on; if she's scum reigniting that wagon it was a poor attempt. mastina-scum here would need to be...straw-grasping? Which begs the question why
I believe the timeline was:
- lld declared a scumread and pushed bombay
- mastina proxies the vote, and says she *independantly* scumreads them as well and gives the initial explanation in
- lld moves on
- mastina gets questions abt it, and justifies the read further (incidentally in the same post she switches to dwlee)

I think that once she gave the explanation, she kinda had to stick with it even if lld moved on
I'm not sure why she felt the need to say she had independant reasons (maybe she didnt want to look like she sheeping lld too much? Idk) in the first placr, but once she did i think she just kinda followed along that trajectory, especially because she got questions abt it
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 510, T3 wrote:if dwlee is scum and in the chess game, then it could be bad.
Would town winning the game be good or just unbad? (I think this question makes sense?)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm kinda wondering if 'winning the chess game' means something different than it usually does here

I do think t3 is town and i maybe (?) see where the dwlee suspicion comes from? As i write this out i have a thought who one of the players are idk
Show
Hiatus once more.

That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:06 pm

@skitter, yeah, reading the linked posts as reasons to think Bombay is faking/surface leveling reads is less than great. The timeline makes the 'unconventional' read less of a possibility.

Looking back at her posting, the readslist is also odd like Dwlee's. mastina, why is Suripoko your second best town read as of ?

Cakez, why did you open the game by choosing to interact with one of the likely few, if not only, people where you didn't know? I'm trying to figure out where you are this game, and reading your ISO swings back and forth so much. It's reading townier as it goes to me, but the first few posts were very pingy.
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:08 pm

In post 364, Shiro wrote:Are we playing a game? Cause I want to join!

Vote:Dwee

What book? It's not a game? He is being yeeted?! Oh he is bad because he overreacted to a post calling his memes obvious red flags and then spend 2 pages trying to shield himself behind someone that didn't scum read them, attempting to appear much better by isolating discussion in a much safer environment with them?

Well in that case get yeeted evil rat.
Also this post massively confuses me. And I feel like it shouldn't.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 516, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 510, T3 wrote:if dwlee is scum and in the chess game, then it could be bad.
Would town winning the game be good or just unbad? (I think this question makes sense?)
it depends on the setup.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 518, That Idiot Ivan wrote:Looking back at her posting, the readslist is also odd like Dwlee's. mastina, why is Suripoko your second best town read as of 172?
Yeah i agree it was odd but i think she does this sort of thing most games and i'm not really sure i would get anything out of asking
Show
Hiatus once more.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:33 pm

Post by mastina »

Spoiler: This is too long and I'm too lazy right now to make it more succinct so I'm going to spoil it
In post 474, Rogue wrote:Tbh this must be something new Mastina Is doing cuz I haven’t seen it before.
Unless this is Mastina trying to pocket LLD
It's an LLD-specific thing. In a sense, yes, attempting to pocket LLD, but not restricted to alignment. I was planning on making that post regardless of my alignment the moment I noticed LLD was signed up for a game that I joined
after
she did. Given my past experiences with LLD in the last year, and how she was in the game
before
me, I genuinely was afraid *I* would cause her to /out thanks to me. She didn't, but I felt I needed to do
something
to make sure that she never would have the desire to /out when seeing me /in. You may note that my /in for this game?
In post 214, mastina wrote:/in subreddit
if you'll have me
"if you'll have me".

Cabd and ffery have absolutely zero reason to ever
not
have me. They've literally invited me multiple times to play their game and had I not /inned, might have genuinely asked me to play anyway.

So if my "/in if you'll have me" wasn't about morph the cat, who was it for?
In post 191, morph the cat wrote:
Pre-ins:

Lady Lambdadelta
In post 194, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:/conform
It was because I saw this and I wanted LLD to have priority over me.

And I didn't want it to be a case of "LLD signed up for the game, didn't check who signed up after, and upon seeing I was playing once the game started, decided to replace out"--which very well could have happened. If LLD genuinely thought that me playing with her would not be fun, would be a bad time, then if she didn't notice me during signups and only noticed me after the game had begun, she genuinely probably would have replaced out.

Thus.

To keep her in the game, and to mend the bridge I burnt.

Peace offering.

In post 476, skitter30 wrote:i think she's ignoring the context of multiple rickrolls to call bombay's rogue vote 'bad' when it makes sense in context.
I'm not ignoring the context.

I'm saying that Bombay's justification of it still doesn't make it fit even in context. The vote makes
sense
in context. That doesn't make it
fit
in context. I'm not sure how to word that but I've made it fairly clear. My point isn't that "the vote shouldn't have been made at all"; my point is that "the vote doesn't look like it came from town". It wasn't the presence of the vote (a vote in that way makes sense in the context); it was the
way it was handled
(it didn't fit in the context).
In post 499, The Bombay wrote:I was in a "monkery" with Mastina, and she did not claim to be a mason (or a monk for that matter). To be fair, it makes more sense to not claim it when you are actually in one.
This is a pointless observation. If she fake claims it enough for you to say this, it is moot. I just found it interesting in an NAI kind of way.
~Luke
HURT: The Bombay

To be clear, this is a scumclaim in of itself from Luke. Both in portrayal of that game and in content from Luke. I don't believe this is a town-Lukewarm.

I genuinely wouldn't be removing my vote from Bombay if not for the promise to LLD but I'm so tempted to break it
just
because of how strong my scumread on Bombay is. (To be clear, I'd have voted Bombay even without the LLD sheep because the only other vote I'd have made would be SirCakez but my Bombay scumread has always been stronger.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by mastina »

(sorry this post's alarmingly long, not sure how to cut it down tho)
In post 515, skitter30 wrote:I think that once she gave the explanation, she kinda had to stick with it even if lld moved on
That implies a scum perspective.

To give a viewpoint
not
biased towards scum, I had a genuine scumread on Bombay that happened to, by pleasant coincidence, overlap with my promise to LLD.

While I moved my vote as part of my promise to LLD, without the promise, I'd have remained on Bombay, because they are my strongest scumread.
In post 515, skitter30 wrote:I'm not sure why she felt the need to say she had independant reasons (maybe she didnt want to look like she sheeping lld too much? Idk)
You can find the answer in my very first post where I give the promise to LLD:
In post 17, mastina wrote:I reserve right to state suspicion, but promise not to act on it
I reserve the right to state suspicion. While that is
largely
in regards to LLD, it is not
specific
to her.

I reserve the right to state suspicion on players LLD is not voting; I reserve the right to state a lack of belief in the player LLD is voting to be scum (I would sheep LLD if she voted, say, Rogue right now even though Rogue is my top townread); I reserve the right to specify that I have independent reasons for scumreading the slot LLD votes while sheeping her.
In post 518, That Idiot Ivan wrote:mastina, why is Suripoko your second best town read as of ?
It's hard to get more town than Suripoko has from 7 posts at the time. From Suripoko's first post I already had a townread. The Tiger-bad, the decision to post in images (which is obviously not a real post restriction), the view that skitter is scum (while I disagree, I don't see that perspective ever coming from the hydra if they were scum), , and the vote on me (which I know to be wrong but I don't see Pooky as doing if he's scum).

Now granted, it's not as strong of a read as I'd
prefer
, but for a D1 that's less than 48 hours old? What amounts to a Gut++ read (not just Gut because there's reasons to it but also more gut than not) is more than I can say for most players.

I think jjh is town but this is D1 and jjh can do this much as scum on D1; I think LLD is town but LLD is top-tier as a scum player and this is within her scum range (well everything is but this would be pathetically easy for her); I think skitter is town but skitter's lack of synergy with my reads could indicate her being scum. I townread all of them, but they're ordered by the strength of how strong I think they are by probability vs. possibility. By probability vs. possibility, Suripoko's townread is stronger because while Pooky is versatile as scum, I don't think he's capable of doing what he's done here as scum. It's
possible
given the low number of posts and choice of posting method, but not
probable
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by Shiro »

Skitter and T3 smell nice. I can't see T3 recent reaction coming from scum like at all. This screamed town that had a mechanics revelation momenet.
also mastina post above kinda flipped my opinion on her.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”