Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:28 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1397, Jacket wrote:I don't think anything of him hammering. The SK was outed and any vote that wasn't him was a good one. Why did you not vote?

Pissed that the SK scumsided there.
I was going to.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 1200, Looker wrote:VOTE: RH9 He's either SK or scum. If STD is the last PR, there's no reason for RH9 to play the way he's played. Jacket is untrustworthy and pulls people down to his level in arguments, so I'm not pulling a Three with his deathtunnel. STD is dead regardless of 1-shot if she's town. Scorpious vs Nathann is unresolved, but I feel it's devolving into playstyle critiques instead of case-building. I'm with my family, so I don't anticipate changing my vote before the end of the day. Good luck guys and Happy New Year.

Also, there are people jogging shirtless outside and it's December 30th - wtf. Are we all going to die for real?
In post 1208, Looker wrote:For me it was moreso waiting to see if you guys would say anything damning. We just had a cockfest with Three and Jacket and it didn't really end well, so I was curious if one of you was aligned with Jacket and trying to repeat the process. It doesn't really matter now, though, because whether one of you is scum or SK, I'm pretty confident in RH9 being the complimentary anti-town. It's really difficult picking a 'victor' when OMGUS is involved.

Edit:@1205
In post 1253, Looker wrote:Jackets gives me NoPowerOverMe and Battle Mage flashbacks.
In post 1134, Looker wrote:
In post 1085, Save The Dragons wrote:if scorpius is spewed not mafia by galron too, that leaves {jacket, looker, nathann} for mafia
In what way is Scorpious spewed not mafia by Galron?
I want to believe that Nathann is scum (due to Jacket not being hammered with two votes on him), but I feel that would signal the SK. Scum could be not voting right now (or Jacket could be scum). Hitting scum only helps if the SK will collaborate - hitting SK pushes endgame back and gives us more time. I feel RH9 is a good bet for both.
Eh. Not sure actually.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:32 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1809, RH9 wrote:
In post 1808, imaginality wrote:You tried your hardest to win Gate as scum but Tanner wouldn't hammer.

Tanner's continued indecision despite your best efforts to make him hammer me made your buddy Luke panic. Luke thought he'd better take out Ari before she not only solves you for the second time and shifts Tanner into deciding you're scum, but also figures out what you're up to at the Wall.

If I were scum Luke wouldn't throw Keep because he sees it's likely I lose Gate. Luke wins Keep, I probably go down against you at Gate, and then it's down to my buddy at Wall. And who's my buddy? I don't have one, I'm town. I already told Tanner who I think yours is, I don't need to tell you who it is because you can just look at your role PM to see.
Please remind me when you mentioned a possible candidate for the buddy of Baltar. It might help remind Baltar and Tanner too.
In post 1814, RH9 wrote:
In post 1811, imaginality wrote:@RH9: VP Baltar doesn't need reminding who his buddy is.
But for you and Tanner, I shared my thoughts on it in post 1654
Thanks for the reminder. So you think that implosion is likely scum while Baltar thinks that it's likely numberQ?
In post 1862, RH9 wrote:
In post 1858, imaginality wrote:post 1650

RH9 please unvote because if Tanner mislims me implosion is gonna insta-hammer numberQ and win for scum. I don't want to risk the game on the smaller chance numberQ is the scum.
What if Baltar is right about you being scum with numberQ or you know that if Wall flips before Gate, Tanner will look for associatives? I think that you're just scared because if anybody but implosion flips scum in the Wall, you will be incriminated. What makes you think that implosion doesn't have the possibility to be Town and that he's going to win for Town. I think that my vote on numberQ definitely got reactions from everybody but numberQ. Once I get his reaction, which I can use to sort him, then maybe just maybe I will unvote. However, for now, I'm going to wait.
Tell me if these looks S/S.
I'm avoiding meta but I hope that these pieces of meta help you.

v/la every weekend

Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 908, Looker wrote:
In post 853, Scorpious wrote:Seeing as lookers account is older than Google, I’m assuming they replaced in as a favor, and not intending for n being a beacon of activity.

Anything stand out to you Looker about this game?
Sorry, I missed this. No, not really. It just looks like a bunch of strangers arguing over nothing. Do you feel there's something clarifying that has assisted your formation of suspicions?

p-edit Jesus lol
In post 946, Looker wrote:
In post 872, Scorpious wrote:Three seems unnecessarily hostile.

That’s why I asked if it was an alt. Which was promptly ignored.

I’m ok with pressure here

VOTE: Three
In post 873, Scorpious wrote:That’s E-2 btw
I'm guessing it threw Scorpious off as well, because this vote came after yours
In post 1068, Looker wrote:
In post 1065, Scorpious wrote:So, i’m not even close to anyone here in mafia theory apparently.

Reading the above makes my head hurt..

I am VT.. however that changes anything. Base your figuring off that and you will figure it out..
You are loved, Scorpious.
In post 1134, Looker wrote:I tried to go through the different roles but had to step away. Spoilered are the different elements I see from NKs. I'll return to it later.
Spoiler:
DD = Doctor, 1-Shot Doctor
DDDD = 2 Doctors, 1-Shot Doctor

TTTT = Goon, Goon, Roleblocker
TTT = Goon, Goon, Roleblocker, Serial Killer
T = Goon, Roleblocker, Godfather, Serial Killer

M = Innocent Child
MMM = 2 Masons + Innocent Child

VVV = Vigilante, 1-Shot Vigilante
VVVV = 2 Vigilantes
VVVVV = 2 Vigilantes, 1-Shot Vigilante
More than 5 V's = 2 Vigilantes, 1-Shot Vigilante
In post 1077, Jacket wrote:I said it was between you and STD. STD claimed PR. You also had the "accidental" hammer yesterday.
I remain skeptical. Accepting STD's claim without scrutiny feels like TMI to me. And insinuating the hammer was dropped on purpose despite the E-2 claim is kind of meh. You're all over the place.
Spoiler: 872/873
In post 872, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Three
In post 873, Scorpious wrote:That’s E-2 btw
In post 1085, Save The Dragons wrote:if scorpius is spewed not mafia by galron too, that leaves {jacket, looker, nathann} for mafia
In what way is Scorpious spewed not mafia by Galron?
I want to say he doesn't post 1134 if Scorpious is his teammate. But I think from day 3 on he might have been expecting to die.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 1402, RH9 wrote:
In post 1809, RH9 wrote:
In post 1808, imaginality wrote:You tried your hardest to win Gate as scum but Tanner wouldn't hammer.

Tanner's continued indecision despite your best efforts to make him hammer me made your buddy Luke panic. Luke thought he'd better take out Ari before she not only solves you for the second time and shifts Tanner into deciding you're scum, but also figures out what you're up to at the Wall.

If I were scum Luke wouldn't throw Keep because he sees it's likely I lose Gate. Luke wins Keep, I probably go down against you at Gate, and then it's down to my buddy at Wall. And who's my buddy? I don't have one, I'm town. I already told Tanner who I think yours is, I don't need to tell you who it is because you can just look at your role PM to see.
Please remind me when you mentioned a possible candidate for the buddy of Baltar. It might help remind Baltar and Tanner too.
In post 1814, RH9 wrote:
In post 1811, imaginality wrote:@RH9: VP Baltar doesn't need reminding who his buddy is.
Thanks for the reminder. So you think that implosion is likely scum while Baltar thinks that it's likely numberQ?
In post 1862, RH9 wrote:

RH9 please unvote because if Tanner mislims me implosion is gonna insta-hammer numberQ and win for scum. I don't want to risk the game on the smaller chance numberQ is the scum.
What if Baltar is right about you being scum with numberQ or you know that if Wall flips before Gate, Tanner will look for associatives? I think that you're just scared because if anybody but implosion flips scum in the Wall, you will be incriminated. What makes you think that implosion doesn't have the possibility to be Town and that he's going to win for Town. I think that my vote on numberQ definitely got reactions from everybody but numberQ. Once I get his reaction, which I can use to sort him, then maybe just maybe I will unvote. However, for now, I'm going to wait.
Why are you quoting another game?
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:37 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1404, Jacket wrote:
In post 1402, RH9 wrote:
In post 1809, RH9 wrote:

In post 1814, RH9 wrote:
In post 1862, RH9 wrote:

To see if you can tell if this is S/S. This was me and my scumbuddy talking.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:39 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1405, RH9 wrote:
In post 1404, Jacket wrote:
In post 1402, RH9 wrote:
In post 1809, RH9 wrote:

In post 1814, RH9 wrote:
In post 1862, RH9 wrote:

To see if you can tell if this is S/S. This was me and my scumbuddy talking.
I knew that my scumbuddy was getting SRed and we would eventually lose.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:51 am

Post by RH9 »

@Cook You need to change the thread title.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:52 am

Post by RH9 »

@Cook And the thread icon.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1037, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1035, RH9 wrote:
In post 1032, Jacket wrote:Can you explain the Looker townread?
Scorpious, answer this. It is a very good question.
Not a town read, no read.. 50/50 on looker and std.. coin flip for me at this point.
What does this look?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 124, Scorpious wrote:
In post 122, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 111, RH9 wrote:Honestly, StrangeMatter mentioned Salsabil Faria too in , but is just focusing way too much on STD. (Salsabil Faria, can I just refer to you as Salsa, like StrangeMatter does, in the future in case I misspell your name?)
P-edit: VOTE: StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter, please explain your focus on STD over Salsabil Faria.
I have more experience with STD than Salsa if that’s what you mean. Also I haven’t changed because I don’t want to. Explaining further ruins this as I’ve stated a lot more, and I’m focusing on people one at a time then moving on when I think I have a good read.

Where are you in terms of completion of your focus on STD and what have you yielded so far in terms of information.

Also, what will satisfy you to “move on” to your next person to question. And what decides who’s next?
What do you think of this?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 390, RH9 wrote:
In post 389, Galron wrote:Please elucidate, RH9.
My reaction to was heavily borrowed from the reaction of to in Open 833. But was a member of the groupscum and replaced into a slot which was part of the uninformed majority.

However, I'm not a member of the groupscum and hence my self-comparision to when she was VT in Newbie 2080 with you and .

(Now I'm starting to borrow from and in regards to temporarily bolding names.)
What does this seem like?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 500, RH9 wrote:
In post 479, Galron wrote:
In post 469, RH9 wrote:@Cook VC please?
Thank you in advance.
Why are you holding on to your vote?

Also, Jacket, why the unvote?
I need a definite scumread. I currently just have loads of nullreads, who I need to sort.
How about this?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 501, RH9 wrote:
In post 480, Galron wrote:
In post 467, RH9 wrote:You should know. Galron voted you in D6 for it. I don't want to be misread or misinterpreted. I want the truth to be revealed.
But RH9 you said you were afraid to sound ott defensive. When I voted Taly in that Ronald Reagan game, he sounded ott defensive, and he was, indeed, scum. Really if you're town you shouldn't be worrying about what you're sounding like.
Will take this advice to heart.
And this?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by RH9 »

Anyways, do think that meta is something does more than Town?
(If you do, then I'm assuming you've never played with people who post a million times more than me. If you want, you can check out and .)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by RH9 »

If it pleases you, I will cease to speak for a while.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by RH9 »

One last thing, Scorpious, please let some discussion occur before you vote.

v/la every weekend

Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Jacket »

In post 1405, RH9 wrote:To see if you can tell if this is S/S. This was me and my scumbuddy talking.
I don't get what your point is supposed to be.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1417, Jacket wrote:
In post 1405, RH9 wrote:To see if you can tell if this is S/S. This was me and my scumbuddy talking.
Sorry for not being clearer. It was so that you compare my interactions with flipped scum to my interactions as scum with my scumbuddy.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1418, RH9 wrote:
In post 1417, Jacket wrote:
Sorry for not being clearer. It was so that you could compare my interactions with flipped scum to my interactions as scum with my scumbuddy.
EBWOP

v/la every weekend

Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Jacket »

I also have no idea what any of the posts you quoted are supposed to indicate.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1420, Jacket wrote:I also have no idea what any of the posts you quoted are supposed to indicate.
Which ones? Most were to refresh the memories of you and Scorpious.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by RH9 »

Jacket, do you think that Looker was bussed? It is from my point of view that one of you and Scorpious bussed Looker. Which means that only of you two is actually VT and the other is Mafia.

v/la every weekend

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Just got in from