Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by Grendel »

maybe im dense, can somebody talk to me more about t3/val?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1243, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm neighborizing val89 because he made me feel val(89)idated about my roden read

Spoiler: neighborhood
sup

the bears are noraa - baby bear / flea the magician (fae/faer) - pinkie bear / titus - mamma bear. hydrae are hard to get used to but they mostly sign their posts so you can kind of tell who is talking
oh god, are you a dad?

Cuase that pun was certainly a thing... that u just did

you asked me my thoughts on the bear hydra, but I'm not sure what your own thoughts on them are. Do you have a read there?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1287, Andante wrote:I'm town as heck. the towniest one here. Some people bleed blood? I bleed towniness
I didn't really see this, am i missing something?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1295, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:im sneaking in one last message or curse gonna be up all night having me yell abt it LOL

that message

is

grendel whod you replace again? meg? ok so you can maybe be town idk but like what the fuck is with ur reads dude????? try again re: ur fuckin scumreads, like, all of them LOL. like u really gonna need to sell me here idgi

oh yeah and also another message

which is

see yall on thursday morning LOL curse gonna be too busy tomorrow
I tried my best i guess lmao

I think you're town still upon catch up at least. wanna hang with me?

Conditions are u gotta be town and willing to disclosure if ur scum before agreeing to work with me on this D1 truce.

I'm looking for an active "feely" player who knows how to stare into the soul of others. My "feely" organs need to be rejuvenated by witch docs, then i can soul read again. SO I'm trying to supplement my inadequacies until then haha
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1310, Galron wrote:Heya Grendel

Andante is town
Wait rate your confidence on this read please!

its maybe important
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:31 pm

Post by Tet »

In post 1622, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 1608, Tet wrote:I'd prefer the elim to be the Meg slot but the longer we go without ircher fighting the push on him the less willing I am to go against the grain here.

I won't be on the wagon though regardless.
The first part I get and I'm partially inclined to agree with. Arcade is lock scum, but I may not be getting it for thread health.

The last part makes no sense though. If you're less willing to go against the grain, then it logically follows that you would be more willing to get on the Ircher wagon.

~Mama
Yes. There have actually been multiple times I considered maybe I'm wrong on ircher and I'd be better off voting there. Then something creeps me out about joining the wagon. It happened twice but I don't remember what exactly scared me off.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:36 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1354, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Grendel can you explain your scumread of me in more detail.
I feel like your reads are genuine, but you may be missing the mark on me due to some other NAI reasons. So please elaborate.
I think that you are taking a hands off approach until town makes a fuck up, and then capitalizing off that.

WIth you're "hands off" approach being a novel thing that makes players unsure how to read you, thereby granting you security D1+.

I say this b/c i seen scum use gimmicks in the past that contrast their previous games just to safely coast until they can swop in and take over
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by Grendel »

*swoop in* post correct@ above post

Also not sure where my greeting read is existing rn. I was just thinking about them umm
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:42 pm

Post by Tet »

In post 1659, Grendel wrote:
In post 815, Tet wrote:
In post 812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Part of the problem here is also that a lot of slots i’d want to get a better read on, such as Ttog, Princess Delonie, Dwlee, etc etc are lowposting or not here.
Well I don't know about any of those slots but I will give you a free read in Malakitty is town.

Super angleshoot.
whats the thoughts on the malacat read?
They probably would have repped out as scum if they weren't going to be able to put in the effort to contribute.

Kind of, I'd imagine they would feel worse about lurking out and getting elimmed for it than just repping out and giving the scum replacement a fighting chance.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:46 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1357, mastina wrote:
In post 1252, Save The Dragons wrote:i think i slipped up too with noraa pronouns, i'm sorry
^
In post 1213, The Three Bears wrote:uhhh what is happening on this page?? If I'm reading this right and Mush is bullying the best faerie bear, HOW DARE YOU.
Mush v Flea is to me I'm not sure if it's hilarious or depressing as it's two plural people fighting each other when I'm pretty damn sure both are town now.
In post 1278, Grendel wrote:I think these early read lists of yours arent things you normally would elaborate on, but I'd really appreciate follow-up on Noree, and a range of confidence in that tr.
I have like a 66% ability to soulread Norwee.

As in, 2/3rds of the time, I can soulread Norwee--and even in the one third where I can't soulread Norwee, I can't get a read on Norwee.

So when I say Norwee is town here, without a doubt? It's the soulread in effect.

Why can I soulread Norwee? Fucked if I know, I legit have no clue why Norwee's the one player onsite that I have the soulread ability of in 2021-2022. But I can, and this is Norwee as town.

With very very high confidence.

I'll do my best to explain it when it's not 4 am and I have work the next day.
do u think its possible that norwee mixed up his reg playstyle to try and sneak by as scum here?

-/--//-/- pre edit

that's kinda gross if true. But i guess thats just mafiascum!players prioritizing their scum wins over their town game, which isn't unherad of. :shifty:

Not sure if i have a take on mala yet
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by Grendel »

Actully that dosent make sense lmao, subbing out means you wouldn't get a ref in your records

also Mala responded to my opening post like I've played her before. Ill have to check my previous games to see haha. Sry sry yo. I ain't perfect
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by Tet »

I don't take it that way. More like the feeling of being a burden on a scumteam is way higher than as town. Scum have way less wiggle room for error generally speaking.

I'm sort of the same way (not that I would ever rep out if I can help it) but messing up as town won't phase me in any way. It would as scum however.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:54 pm

Post by Tet »

I don't think anyone truly cares about their scum record, unless you're FL or something. So I'm speaking from a psychological standpoint.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:57 pm

Post by Tet »

Fwiw the last time that I hard Townread Norwee and he was scum, town won. So even if he is this bodes well.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1378, Greeting wrote:
In post 1276, Grendel wrote: *@Greeting*
In post 283, Greeting wrote:UNVOTE: MUSHSHAGANA

I want to vote
Ircher
, but I'd like a vote count first.
where exactly is your Mush read when you pivoted onto Icher?
In .
In post 1276, Grendel wrote:
Mush stream of thought posts fell genuine enough that I don't really feel him being scum atp. Hope gut doesn't bite my ass on that one lol.

I still feel vuagely scummy vibes in Norwee's general direction.

Greeting feels most scumy to me rn.
Why?
In post 1278, Grendel wrote:
In post 547, Greeting wrote:
In post 522, Roden wrote:
In post 520, Arcade Pals wrote:Roden, why do you think Greeting is the best vote for today?
I hate the RVS analysis posts. They made my eyes glaze over and it just read as information-over-analysis to me. It's typically a town tell to me, but there's a thin line between actually town telling and just LAMIST serious analysis posts.

Additionally, I don't think Greeting and LLD are aligned, and since I town read LLD I have to give Greeting the boot.
:roll:

So, I took the time to analyse two players who were under suspicion at the moment and tried to understand the arguments against them and that's bad?

Half of the votes this game have either been not explained at all, or were given three lines of text at most. At least that's my impression. Sorry for wanting to make a more informed choice as to whom I'm voting out.

I also think that
Lady Lambdadelta
is town but I don't see a shred of an explanation why her being town makes me scum.
Hmmm, do you come from a site meta where wall posts are the common practice?
I used to play mafia on sites where many players did this. What's so wrong with wall posts?
No, there's nothing wrong with wall posting. its just an atypical posting style here.

Initially i thought that you were nervously overthinking your posts, while trying to seem like everything was intentional ((when it didnt rly feel that way) (r/ that pivot and some other minor things)). Which felt scummy to me.

But if you are somebody who puts an extended amount of thought behind your posts regardless your alignment then you could easily be ethier alignment. Thanks for the follow up.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1687, Tet wrote:I don't think anyone truly cares about their scum record, unless you're FL or something. So I'm speaking from a psychological standpoint.
idk who fl is

I guess my sentiments are relevant to players who prided their scum wins over their town wins. (Most of which prob don't even play here anymore) so i guess I'm outed dated. I should probably shut up on this actually.
In post 1688, Tet wrote:Fwiw the last time that I hard Townread Norwee and he was scum, town won. So even if he is this bodes well.
it bodes well he isn't playing to a known town game?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nah Grendel i don’t regret at all pushing Mini. They were being real scummy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by Tet »

i think its his towngame. I'm just restraining myself from hard defending him against every accusation thrown at him.

not that i ever remember the lessons i learn.

he's a big boy though and i think his responses to pressure have been fine.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

Hey Norwee, can you elaborate on your Icher read?

Also curious about your aldente read developing since you were looking into that slot

-/-/-/-/-
pre-edit

um ok. idk Norwee that well but i feel he's been getting a lot of leeway, and has mostly looked scum to me. :/
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure how to process that Ircher is mostly posting about boring irrelevant stuff when they are the main wagon, i kinda wish they would respond to their on wagon and state if they think there’s scum there, or come up with an strong townread.
They haven’t really done that so that is why i am still comfortable voting the slot.
As for Andante they give off more and less similar vibes to when they are scum so i’m a bit on edge, but leaning town regardless because i liked some of their recent posts such as the one where they sheep an wagon and say they will read up on it later. Just seemed like some typical townie spirit in a way that’s hard for me to describe.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think in our last game too you scumread me, if i’m not wrong?
That means i don’t consider it scum indicative for you to be suspicious on me. It lies in some people’s nature that they cannot get a proper read on me the first games we share.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And it seems to be backed up by proper arguments too. So i’ll consider you town for now.
Do you have any other independent scumreads you’d push today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh never mind, i checked the previous game and you didn’t scumread me.
Well now i look stupid huh.

- Bunno
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by Grendel »

Its just that i think Icher always does that? Like he's this analytical low energy guy who doesn't really wanna engage with whats technically time appropriate in the thread. Instead choosing to go after small things that don't mean so much to others, but he takes seriously. It ends with him getting bit in the ass a lot regardless alignment. i don't think i can support a flip there. If this is mischaracterizing then Icher can correct me, but that is the vibes i have gotten from one game i played with him, plus a few i read... years ago lol

I get the vibe you want to say that having the confidence to acknowledge something is classically scummy, then do just that in unironic terms is a townie thing to do? At least in Andante's case. ei sheeping on purpose. Idk i feel like any confidant player could do that. This is assuming that Andante is a confidant player in general. if not then there could be a case there for town her.
-/-/-/-

I guess this is a recap before i step back for a bit

Arcade looks like scum. Nothing this game has looked as motivated as what i used to know MariaR for. Idk anything about DUnn, but i don't really care. Norwee still looks like scum too.

Andante is scum lean.

Val is being obnouxoiusly defensive by not even bothering to where they address previous arguments they have argued for. I feel like i should check if that even happened at all b/c ???? it shouldn't be that hard to validate. I guess I'll do that when i get back.

Lady is still town, but I'm a little wary considering that she is willing to expend creativity as scum. Makes the fake vig thing something that could be done by scum her. I do stand by my "sir cakes wouldn't support a S/S gambit in thread," so if for some reason Lady, or bears, flips scum i see the remainder being 100% town. Bears i still feel is probably town. Also not as confidant as yesterday

Both Bell, and Mush, and Save the dragons feels like town to me. I think mush strongest of all

Rodan i want to talk to, greetings i want to talk to as well.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:00 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 1697, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh never mind, i checked the previous game and you didn’t scumread me.
Well now i look stupid huh.
Off hand memory was that shelly was making playing that game super unenjoyable and i wanted out lol.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”