Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

It's understandable, mafia can be very emotionally turbulent. It can be hard to remind ourselves that at the end of the day, it's just a game.

A very draining game at times, but a game nonetheless.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:55 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1416, morph the cat wrote:VOTE: redtea

Sync Achieved.
okay yeah you're probably scum
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:03 am

Post by Shirou »

You're trying to seem like you're "reconsidering" your read on me but all your points to me just sound like nitpick.

"He used the pronoun we". Like, if you've a problem with that you would have a problem with most of my posts because I always write that way regardless of alignment to avoid people going "oh it's a perspective slip!" or something dumb like that. There's multiple posts of mine that I do talk as if I'm part of the collective town or so.

and after all that rereading, research and all...you vote redtea. The consensus lurky scum read.

Let me ask you, did you skim the game Ydrasse's linked? You've now mentioned rereading "dedede" and other games for Ceph/Implosion dozens of times by now, but doesn't feel like you're trying to sort your top suspect as much?

Also Tejate you're gaining scum points for your last posts trying to reconsider Imaginality just because...I'm not even sure why. Because Amazon told you that saying "you're funny so I don't want to elim you" is a joke? Wasn't that kinda clear? I don't buy you reconsidering because of that, I feel you're reconsidering simply because the momentum for Imaginality seems to be diminishing, so you're either looking for an out to vote someone other than your potential buddy, or you're simply trying to follow consensus again. It's scummy either way to me.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Shirou »

It reads as if you want to shade me therefore you're nitpicking some points to justify it rather than you're actually trying to find good reasons or posts that convey my alignment.

It's no longer PoE now, I do feel quite some scum vibes from your last post and it's now a read much less attached to Imaginality flipping scum (even if it always was a bit of an independent read, but still).

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Shirou »

Therefore I'm gonna warn everyone here and now:

I'm likely gonna get obnoxious. Maybe some of you already think I'm obnoxious but it's gonna get worse because now I just really want to kill Imaginality or Morph. Although maybe I could compromisse on Tejate if deadline hits but I would like Imaginality/Morph first.

Between Imaginality/Morph, I think I still do favor Imaginality a bit more, but it's not by that much. It seems way easier to eliminate Imaginality rather than Morph right now though, so I'm probably gunning for Imaginality today.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:19 am

Post by Shirou »

imaginality (4): fua, Ydrasse, implosion, Shirou
redtea (3): GuiltyLion, Amazonian Legends, Cephir

Those are the current votes.

@redtea, NSG, NumberQ

hi I need your votes on the Imaginality's wagon. When you guys come around could you go into your read on Imaginality? I want to convince you three that he's likely scum if you already don't think so.

If you already do think so, please do vote him. We're nearing 60 pages by now and it's not bad even if it ends up ending the day. Especially you redtea, it's either your or him at this point I believe.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Shirou »

Also Ceph, why are you sheeping Morph like that when you don't town read them?

Do you really think Imaginality accepting all the votes on him and being like "my elimination is okay as long as we get the most information out of it" is less scummy than...redtea's ISO lacking much content?

Let me ask you

How many times have you seen a lurky slot that doesn't have much content in their ISO being just limbait and flipping town?

VS

How many times have you seen a townie instantly go into defeatist mode and say stuff like "My miselimination is okay as long as we can get the most info out of it?".

I do not understand your switch there at all. It feels like you're just trying to play around Morph rather than actually critically thinking who has the highest chances of flipping scum. You're back to null and maybe in fact even null scum depending on how you reply the above.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:23 am

Post by Shirou »

If Imaginality flips scum I think at least one on Ceph/Tejate/Morph is a buddy at the moment.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:26 am

Post by Shirou »

Weirdly enough I feel like I see Morph as slightly townier with how Ceph acted there, it felt as a potential scum!Ceph doing a bit of a song and dance to town!Morph, which would especially make sense if Imaginality is indeed scum as I think and Morph's vote on redtea was an opportunity to switch without getting suspected for it. "I was sheeping Morph, I want us to work together" would be the justification if Imaginality ever flipped later.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Shirou »

fua, Implosion and Ydrasse

If you guys are about to switch from Imaginality to any other wagon that may rise up, can we get engaged on why? I don't want this wagon to lose steam now because it sounds like a pain to rebuild it if it gets to 1 ~ 2 votes only.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Shirou »

The situation calls for it so I'm gonna summarize my positive feelings about redtea here:

I've read at least 2 or 3 of their scum games, and 2 or 3 of their most recent town games.

In a nutshell, I think you're all underestimating scum!redtea here.

scum!redtea has no problems engaging people with questions, replying to questions, and coming up with reads/feelings about other slots.

Almost no scum does in fact have trouble with those things. They are
easy and simple
things to do for anyone with moderate experience in this game. You just get used to it. The people that have trouble doing it are more often than not due to a lack of motivation than lack of ability.

I kinda dislike their "lock-town" on fua because it feels kinda hard to believe there's that much difference between town!fua vs scum!fua having scrolled some of their games myself, but still, they are having trouble coming up with reads, and I do think that even if it sounds scummy at face-value, I believe scum!redtea would have no problem coming up with them, therefore making me believe that their behavior in this game is more likely town than not even if it sounds dubious.

(Aka Volpe14)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:45 am

Post by fua »

In post 1436, Shirou wrote:fua, Implosion and Ydrasse

If you guys are about to switch from Imaginality to any other wagon that may rise up, can we get engaged on why? I don't want this wagon to lose steam now because it sounds like a pain to rebuild it if it gets to 1 ~ 2 votes only.
I’m not.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Shirou »

I guess that's it for now

This probably may look like a bit of a chainsaw defense or me getting "desperate" with a redtea wagon but...eh, I think they are town so I believe it's not gonna hurt even if my counterwagon fails here and redtea gets flipped. If redtea ever flips scum I can accept people condemning my slot but I don't think they do flip red at all (hence how I'm acting here I guess). This course of events would only likely fuel people to go for Imaginality in D2 me being here or not tomorrow.

So at best I'm getting Imaginality flip today, at worst I think I can get it in D2 even if I'm dead? Not bad...

Spoiler: Only for people that enjoy reading my silly/useless meta self-aware tidbits
Any accusations in the near future that I may be redtea's partner trying to create a counterwagon like this, can't help but make me giggle.

If I was scum here, the slot in redtea's position would definitely be town, and Imaginality may or not be a buddy. The plan would be to create a narrative that there's a scum team behind the counterwagon to the "real scum" Imaginality, however, the real intention here was to make a stance against redtea wagon but still let it go through. If people gathered suspicious of me defending redtea in this situation, it would only fuel their motivation to vote redtea here, and in this hypothetical scenario upon their green flip, not only suspicious on me would reach the highest point and begin to likely fall down, it would also give our scum team a free miselimination plus a couple of easy targets for miseliminations in D2/D3. The extra bonus being the creation of targets to avoid cop check on us during nights as well.

That would...most likely be the kind of plan I would do as scum here. So if you think I'm scum, it's actually kinda a good idea to vote Imaginality kkkkkkk

I would never risk my slot as scum for a buddy in the position that redtea is in right now. So if perhaps anyone is really suspicious of me but don't think they can get an elimination on me (or plan to cop check me later), there's a pretty good chance I would be bussing here you know?

Almost zero chance redtea would ever be one of my buddies though.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1438, fua wrote:
In post 1436, Shirou wrote:fua, Implosion and Ydrasse

I’m not.
mhm, got it and thank you.

(Aka Volpe14)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1433, Shirou wrote:Also Ceph, why are you sheeping Morph like that when you don't town read them?
I'm just pretty indifferent between those two votes right now, although your posts are making me think I'm being too hasty.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

I do feel like giving morph the opportunity to have the vote they want could help me just BOP them instead of arriving at a read. :p
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

UNVOTE:

I'll take this more seriously and return when I actually have time to think.
Bartleby the Scrivener
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:32 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1428, Shirou wrote:
In post 1416, morph the cat wrote:VOTE: redtea

Sync Achieved.
okay yeah you're probably scum
When I read this, my reaction was an eyeroll and ridicule.

Which gives me pause.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:35 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1442, Cephrir wrote:I do feel like giving morph the opportunity to have the vote they want could help me just BOP them instead of arriving at a read. :p
Those pretty words you posted last night. :/
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:44 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1427, Tejate Raichu wrote:It's understandable, mafia can be very emotionally turbulent. It can be hard to remind ourselves that at the end of the day, it's just a game.

A very draining game at times, but a game nonetheless.
Any thoughts about the actual content of the last 3-4 pages?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

Like, where is your imaginality read at now? Have you had a chance to do the review you mentioned doing?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

I meant those toooo

Later. I am pretty busy the next few days; evidently I cannot do anything g without upsetting someone which kinda suggests to me that this is important.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:06 am