Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1833, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dunnstral where you the one that was posting all the time as hydra?
We were both posting, is there something you wanted specifics on?
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by The Three Bears »

Ultimate Hydra's referin to those o us who're plural Nornor :P
We're technically not hydrae :D

-PinkieM
a beary good hydra \o/
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who posted the most? You or Maria?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1649, The Three Bears wrote:we have 22 players. its not 7. why are people saying its 7???????????????
Technically speaking, there's one way we
could
have seven, and that's if the game's multiball. Which is definitely possible, since the game has multiple factions. The Hiss are the main enemy and primary antagonist of the game, but the Hiss is still hostile to a secondary antagonist, The Mold, which is hostile to The Hiss. That, aside from other malevolent objects of powers and other malevolent entities. (The Furnace for instance, but also that one thing that Jesse can't fight and needs to contain, the rolling death ball thingy.) Malevolent entities/objects of power are all individual things so probably not a multiple-member faction, but could exist as solo-scum of some kind.

That having been said, obviously, no point in speculating multiball before it is proven so because,
1: The game doesn't feel like it's multiball (gamestate-wise it doesn't seem to fit), and,
2: If it were multiball we'd be able to tell as much over time.

So I'm assuming singleball until otherwise proven wrong, which would be a lot less than seven. We're talking, probably five. Maybe,
maybe
6 if the town's incredibly stacked, but 5 is more likely.
I don't think I need to say it but I'll say it anyway; LLD v StD is TvT.
In post 1376, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1356, mastina wrote:Btw side-note, StD v Roden is pretty obviously TvT but I can't really go in as much depth as I'd prefer to there since I'm not sure I'll be able to get caught up yet alone be lucid. I'm running out of time tonight, both before I need sleep and in brain power.)
Wowee this sure seems like an example of a place where obvious scum cephrir must be different in an explainable way!!!
It is, I just need to have the time and mental mindset to explain.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:56 pm

In post 1851, The Three Bears wrote:Ultimate Hydra's referin to those o us who're plural Nornor :P
We're technically not hydrae :D

-PinkieM
OHHH I Was skimming ahh
a beary good hydra \o/
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1852, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who posted the most? You or Maria?
Me
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok.
The posting from Arcade makes perfect sense for an Dunnstral ISO.
I think they are likely just town. Making votes on them an suspect counterwagon imo. I think flipping Ircher is the best choice.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think the main gripes i had with the slot is an problem plagueing me most of this game.
Not knowing who’s even posting…

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reading Mastina’s words on the game this page majes me feel like i should watch an longplay on youtube, because it sounds pretty wicked.

- Bunno
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

omg if yall dont know the game go fuckin learn its bomb as fuck omg
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are there slots that still scumread Mastina? I feel like there were dozens at first saying this was obvioys scum!Mastina or something, but now nobody talking about that anymore.

- Bunno
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:24 pm

Never knew of it before joining this, we did a lil research when we learned it's loosely based on SCP :P

-Pinkster
a beary good hydra \o/
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1684, Grendel wrote:do u think its possible that norwee mixed up his reg playstyle to try and sneak by as scum here?
Oh he's tried that before, it doesn't work.

Also even if he did, this is his regular playstyle anyway, so...

(Btw sorry I'm not doing much. My brain is a scattered mess. I wanted to be here last night but couldn't be, I wanted to do stuff today but now I'm like trying to do five different things, I've got adhd bad with a focus on watching the lec debut day, watching a stream of FFVII Remake that'll be coming up, league, streaming, here, attending to a text I got which I need to not forget about, work stuff including something that if I don't attend to I'll literally lose my job, medical stuff including needing to check to make sure there's no conflict between my medical appointment and work, looking into if I can get an appointment sooner than the medical appointment for behavioral health to get a gender dysphoria diagnosis sooner, probably more? I've got like ten things to do, too many things to do in too little time. I wasn't around last night but I honestly shouldn't be around now, I'm here now because I need to be here rather than because I'm in the mindset. I promise that I WILL be explaining, I WILL be doing better content, when I'm not genuinely swamped with all this shit. It should clear up within a couple of weeks altho I admit that unfortunately, I probably won't be able to get my shit together before the end of D1. I'll still TRY of course so with LUCK I'll get done earlier and be able to do things sooner but I don't want to make a promise I can't keep and the fact of the matter is, I've got a bunch of shit going on and will be busy for ~2 weeks or so. I SHOULD be better circa February, and with LUCK I can be better sooner, but I will be having trouble. Shouldn't be much of a problem tho because we're eliminating Ircher my top suspect right now anyway and I'm not a top priority nightkill so circa D2 I'll be able to play, explain things, become more obvtown, etc. Just sucks that it'll need to wait. Hope people understand.)
In post 1824, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Mastina
I see you are online. Do you still agree with Ircher wagon? I want to flip this to death so we can move on.
Yup!

Now granted. I'll need to keep my promise to LLD. So I'll need to sheep her vote.

But I'm using her unvoting without revoting as an excuse to keep my vote on Ircher since unvoting isn't a vote on someone meaning I don't need to remove my vote when she unvotes, and Ircher's a scumread, so...
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1858, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Reading Mastina’s words on the game this page majes me feel like i should watch an longplay on youtube, because it sounds pretty wicked.
It's made by the same people who made Alan Wake and is canonically set in the same universe, so it's very good. I haven't seen all of Control, but I've seen decent amounts and looked up more when I realized I couldn't catch the entire thing. (The people I watched playthroughs of it, I couldn't consistently catch the entirety of their streams start to finish and I don't have time to watch their vods even on 2x speed.)

The setting is really fascinating, with the implication that Alan Wake basically wrote Jesse, Control, and The Hiss into existence, the entirety of the Control complex, all the lore it has, the various bits and pieces of info you can pick up, and the gameplay mechanics are pretty neat. It's more action-oriented than Alan Wake, with subtler horror. (Alan Wake is more action-horror with the horror being prominently displayed and the action not being consistent; Control is more action with the horror being more subtle. They both have in common a malevolent entity taking control of people and the people being shells of themselves post-possession, and this aspect is very prominent in both games, but Alan Wake has the atmosphere of a horror game, whereas Control has the atmosphere of an action game. Both have mysteries to them, both have horror to them, and arguably the horror of Control is more horrific than the horror of Alan Wake, but the horror in Control is far far far more subtle overall imo because a lot of it is in optional lore. The lore of Control is more horrific but it being lore, it's largely optional.)
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Bell »

Hi. Work has been fun.

Are we going to put anyone at L1 yet or are we just no limming.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Arcade pals
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Bell »

Haven’t read a thing. Except that it appears Maria had to go.
And I checked a VC.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

bell u should vote ircher instead

or else i will b forced to crush u like a small cartoon puppy dog and literally everyone in the game will cry
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1655, Grendel wrote:*Rodan*
if you havent yet, what are your explanations behind your top 3 SRs

Talk to me about that
Ircher-
I haven't liked any of his posts. For the most part my eyes just glaze over when trying to read them, long wall posts segmented by quotes from multiple people just comes off as muddling to me. The shade towards me for defending myself reads as a soft defense for himself for not engaging with people who are scum casing him. A lot of his posts also aren't particularly interesting and feel bland/safe, the only exceptions being the multiple times he tries to shut down town cases.
In post 1625, Ircher wrote:
In post 1355, Val89 wrote:All I want is for you to explain the thinking there.
This has been asked so many times before, and Roden made it clear he wasn't going to give a straight answer to this. There was no need to ask for the sixteenth time.
In post 1361, Val89 wrote:I've already explained that it isn't. I'm not going to explain yet again to you or anyone else.
Where? I looked at your ISO, and it seems to me that it's only Roden's Greeting and LLD read that caught your attention. Sure, that doesn't imply that it's the only thing that caught your attention, but it also doesn't imply that something else also grabbed your attention with regards to Roden. (In , you give a detailed explanation of why you are interested in Roden answering it, but you don't actually mention or hint at there being other reasons you are interested in Roden.)
In post 1417, The Three Bears wrote:Yeah Val is scum. Seeing what Mama and Baby bears think.

-- The Pinkinator.
I think your portrayal of the ISO is pretty accurate, but once again like with Roden before, I have trouble jumping straight to the conclusion. That is, the stubbornness could come (and in all honestly, is more likely to come) from stubborn town rather than caught scum that doesn't want to back out. What is scum Val gaining with this approach other than Roden's ire?
This in particular is a really strange post. It's like he's just chastising Val, he never pushes further and instead defends him from the Bears. I'm honestly not even sure what his scum reads are, if anything he's just been consistently contrarian to everyone this game.

Val-
I feel like the problems I have with Val were posted about recently enough that I don't need to recap most of it. However I will add that his recent attempt to discredit the town reads on LLD weirdly coincides with Ircher's attempt to do the same. It makes me feel like scum are frustrated that people are angle-shooting LLD and the Bears as town due to mod interference.

is the smoking gun to me, because Val wants to push the idea that an actual ability could've been activated here, but if he was actually concerned I think he would ask the mod if it was real or just a joke. As it is right now, it just looks like an attempt to make people paranoid.

Arcade Pals-
I scum read this slot for different reasons than everyone else. It's a gut read based on Dunn's play, he just doesn't have the town energy I saw from him last time we played. He's felt very half-hearted with everything he does this game, to the point that I can't recall any of his opinions or stances. In comparison to our previous game, where he was so townie that the Doc only had five pages of posts to work with yet still knew to protect Dunn from the NK and succeeded... it feels like night and day here.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1867, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:bell u should vote ircher instead

or else i will b forced to crush u like a small cartoon puppy dog and literally everyone in the game will cry
I’m okay with eliminating you if you’re wrong on Ircher.

Sound good?
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

yeah i kinda figured that would be the case LOL

well either me or std but yeah like that was the unspoken understanding
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Roden »

Idk, I've been back and forth on Mush, but I think its shown enough nuance and reasoning that would be counter productive if it was scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

andante youre scum but go vote ircher anyway, ur scummy nature will be seen thru after the beyeetening of ur buddy ircher but like, idk i dont wanna wait, lets just speed this all up pls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”