Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1022, jjh927 wrote:I am reading the gamestate

Suripoko will be the elim without a significant gamestate shift
Then lets make that happen.

Who would you consider killing today?

Mastina and I look to both be open to Cakez, which already ties (I am assuming Suri's vote to be on what ever counter wagon exists, obviously).

Rogue has voiced concerns about Ivan's claim, and might join that wagon. You, me, Mastina, Rogue, and Suri handedly becomes the top wagon since that pulls a Rogue's vote off of Suri.

For reasons I cannot understand, people seems strangely resistant to the T3 push despite him doing fuck all all day phase. So, that seems off the table. :/
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1024, That Idiot Ivan wrote:As I said, Suripoko is capable of using their words any time they choose to. I have no sympathy for this game of Pictionary.

Bombay, might I suggest you stop trying to sing the song of this game when you've only been given a handful of notes?
This feels suspiciously like you are saying that I should not be trying to solve with the information that I have available, which is like, the entire point of this game.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Rogue »

If 1024 is some shit about how he’s solving in the hood I swear to god I’m nuking that shit from existence.

I’m not playing this “so and so is so town in the hood” game.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Most people will ultimately accept a suripoko elim

That there are possible alternatives is meaningless when there is no sufficient reason for any individual alternative to pick up more traction than suripoko, which is the case right now with people pushing their preferred elims

I would want sircakez but truth be told I'm fine with suripoko in the end. The cool neighbourhood trio should be running the show if the gamestate is gonna go anywhere else
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I interpreted 1024 as bombay not having accurate information as to what other people are actually gonna do based on their current inclinations
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1026, The Bombay wrote:
In post 1022, jjh927 wrote:I am reading the gamestate

Suripoko will be the elim without a significant gamestate shift
Then lets make that happen.

Who would you consider killing today?

Mastina and I look to both be open to Cakez, which already ties (I am assuming Suri's vote to be on what ever counter wagon exists, obviously).

Rogue has voiced concerns about Ivan's claim, and might join that wagon. You, me, Mastina, Rogue, and Suri handedly becomes the top wagon since that pulls a Rogue's vote off of Suri.

For reasons I cannot understand, people seems strangely resistant to the T3 push despite him doing fuck all all day phase. So, that seems off the table. :/
Hey, for everyone reading along?

This slot is currently calling me confirmed town and trying to make wagons that include neither Shiro nor My vote.

That's not something town does. If Shiro and I are town, and there's 3 scum remaining...

You would need to go 6/6 for a wagon to contain no bussing scum.

So if Bombay is town, they're saying either

1) they think they can use this strategy and scum will choose to bus

or

2) they're so confident in their reads they can identify and convince the 6 townies that exist in the game that aren't named LLD and Shiro.

These are both ludicrous claims, and should tell you a LOT about Bombay's alignment.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:40 pm

Like everyone on this page right now currently posting should take a look at that post I just made and ask themselves one question

How can there exist a townie who both believes Shiro and I are town and believes they will achieve a scum elimination today without at least one of our votes onside?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 1008, mastina wrote:
In post 603, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 90, That Idiot Ivan wrote:
SirCakez is concerning.
Why was SirCakez concerning? I don't feel like you've ever elaborated on this and it's just not been talked about it.
Oh it's probably StrangeMatter since this is scum theater here.

It also is proof of why Ivan is scum btw; if SirCakez was so concerning, why was SirCakez not one of Ivan's targets?
This is weird because there was an attempt by me and another scum partner in another game to do a theater (Newbie 2084 and here viewtopic.php?t=88251&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go) . So I'm wondering, do you actually believe this is actually a theater that I would do as scum?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:43 pm

I want Bombay or Mastina today. Suri can't live forever and won't, but once I'm dead this town gets a lot easier to run over.

So fi this is my last day alive and it's sure as hell looking like it.

I'm not letting anyone shoot their shot without my say so, and the people who try get to answer the above question about numbers and likelyhood of hitting scum as a result

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I mean
Consider that if you are wrong on bombay, then bombay has reason to doubt your reads
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

If you're gonna make me choose between mastina and bombay then kill bombay... Except I don't think either are scum
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:45 pm

Hey JJH

In the past you've claimed to be able to read mastina very strongly

Where is your mastina read and why have you not been singing it to high heavens, one way or another?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by The Bombay »

1) I have never called you confirmed town. I am leaning town on you. Marci on the fence.

2) You are currently voting for me, which means you don't seem like a person I can really work with right now.

3) Every person I am trying to work with are people that I think are town (Mastina, jjh, and rogue).
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:45 pm

In post 1035, jjh927 wrote:I mean
Consider that if you are wrong on bombay, then bombay has reason to doubt your reads
Then bombay should be trying to convince me otherwise, not trying to organize 6 voters, at least one of which needs to be scum from my POV, to kill someone.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by The Bombay »

Also, this day phase does not need a hammer. Plurality rules are in effect.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Mastina is town

Statistically speaking my read on Mastina is strong, but I don't know about that. I am pretty confident she is town here though
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:47 pm

In post 1038, The Bombay wrote:1) I have never called you confirmed town. I am leaning town on you. Marci on the fence.

2) You are currently voting for me, which means you don't seem like a person I can really work with right now.

3) Every person I am trying to work with are people that I think are town (Mastina, jjh, and rogue).
You recognize that unless scum bus your plan REQUIRES you to find the 6 townies, yes?

And the fact is I am confirmed town at this point. Your constant denials only condemn you further to me.

I'm telling you that the way for you to play this day as town is to work with me and convince me not to kill you.

And the way for you to play this day as scum is to continue to discredit me and push your own agenda.

And I know which one you've done so that's where my suspicion lies.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1039, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Then bombay should be trying to convince me otherwise, not trying to organize 6 voters, at least one of which needs to be scum from my POV, to kill someone.
To be real with you, I figured my best way to do that was to organize a wagon on my scum reads, and kill scum today. I frankly don't know that you would respond to anything else.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:50 pm

In post 1041, jjh927 wrote:Mastina is town

Statistically speaking my read on Mastina is strong, but I don't know about that. I am pretty confident she is town here though
Okay, so let's play a game shall we.

Ivan Shiro Mastina you and I are off the table for today. In this hypothetical.

That leaves you
Bombay
Rogue
SM
Cakez
T3
Suripoko

Who would you kill today and assuming they flip scum (so assuming you're right) who is scum with them?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1042, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You recognize that unless scum bus your plan REQUIRES you to find the 6 townies, yes?
I don't know that this is true. I just set out with the idea that we can get one of my scum reads to a higher vote count then [Cakez, T2, and Ivan] all parked on Suri.

That seems perfectly possible even without you agreeing to work with me.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Bombay, just for what it's worth since you are probably missing the mechanical subtleties here-

LLD and Shiro are conftown from each others' perspectives as a result of Ivan's role. I believe 'parity cop' is just a way of simplifying how the role actually works in practice, and that they have effectively received the result on each other in some way.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1044, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1041, jjh927 wrote:Mastina is town

Okay, so let's play a game shall we.

Ivan Shiro Mastina you and I are off the table for today. In this hypothetical.

That leaves you
Bombay
Rogue
SM
Cakez
T3
Suripoko

Who would you kill today and assuming they flip scum (so assuming you're right) who is scum with them?

SirCakez

No idea about associatives.

I'd take Suripoko too, and would consider rogue and SM. I think T3 and Bombay are town.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1046, jjh927 wrote:Bombay, just for what it's worth since you are probably missing the mechanical subtleties here-

LLD and Shiro are conftown from each others' perspectives as a result of Ivan's role. I believe 'parity cop' is just a way of simplifying how the role actually works in practice, and that they have effectively received the result on each other in some way.
I don't think that this is true. They are only confirmed town to one another if Ivan is town.
In post 852, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 851, Rogue wrote:@LLD- is the parity cop confirmed in the hood?
No
They are not confirmed town. I think that LLD is likely town, but she is claiming that she is confirmed. That is not true. Unless Ivan dies, and actually flips parity cop.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:55 pm

In post 1043, The Bombay wrote:
In post 1039, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
To be real with you, I figured my best way to do that was to organize a wagon on my scum reads, and kill scum today. I frankly don't know that you would respond to anything else.
In a situation where you're trying to kill the person who claimed a parity cop read on me, it's hard to take that as such.

Still, it's not like I haven't suspected Cakez. It's possible Cakez is the scum in the wheel of Mastina's gameplay over yours.

But in this game right now, you need to convince townies. And if you're leaving Shiro and I off to the side, and making it a thing where we vote against you...

if you are town, you have to expect at that point, the scum will vote you

so consider you're 3/3 right? let's say you're right

so T3 Cakez Ivan Shiro and I are gonna vote you

and you'll need to convince

Mastina
JJH
Suripoko
Rogue
StrangeMatter

all to vote your target.

That's not likely to happen, but possible.

Now say you're only 2/3. Well, now the 5 names I said above are voting you and all it takes is the 3rd unfound scum to not vote with you, vote with us and you die.

And the less right you are, the worse it gets.

So all roads lead through rome today, friend. I'm in a position that you're not able to just play around me and avoid me today.

If you think I'm town, which you kinda gotta, you need me to sign off and believe you're town too, or you better be DAMN sure that you have all the other townies right

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”