Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Andante »

wow. rude. I am not scum. so thus I’m not listening to you and not voting ircher ever here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Andante »

oh nice. a pagetop lol
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

ok cool thats fine we can deal w ur slot tomorrow then, when irch flips red and u look like scum gettin caught tryin to save ur buddy while we were incommunicado LOL
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Andante »

mmmmm are dragons and ceph voting Ircher? Something tells me I can’t trust you here
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

nice frivolous shade LOL just come out n say ur gonna try n line up a push on us

irchers it for this dayphase and i will crush u day 2 its that simple
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Andante »

mmmm nah not pushing you, more like, I just haven’t read anything since I was last here really, also too drunk to go do that right now lol I’m down to 1v1 you d2 though!!!
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by The Three Bears »

Still ignoring me huh Andante.

Yeah you're yeet tomorrow.

-Pinkie the Vengeful sad bear
a beary good hydra \o/
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Your posts felt wrong all game.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Andante »

What am I ignoring vengeful sad bear? it’s not on purpose
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Andante »

i mean, wanna make the yeet today? my role isn’t changing from now and d2
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Andante »

jkjk we’re not getting me :) I think whoever I’m voting now works
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Roden of all people has finally outlined or drawn attention to at least one reason why ircher is suspicious; he is not wcumhunting. I'm more willing to vote there now.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Grendel »

Thoughts on optimal play here

Personally, i think that 72 hours until EoD is the ideal timeframe to start getting claims out of people. B/c that's enough time to analyze claims and pivot wagons if necessary. With there being less than 48 hours until then I think I should turn to look at who/what is viable. Last i checked i believe the top two wagons were between arcade, and Ichrer, so ill check there first. I'd also like to have a third option as well, (that isn't me lol), in case both players currently on the chopping block claim strong/confirmable roles.

actually I guess Ill read the pages first to see if any big changes happened in last 24 hours.

UNVOTE:
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by Roden »

Why not get a claim now so that potential scum don't have as much time to come up with a believable fake claim?
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Galron

Spoiler:
In post 1798, Galron wrote:
In post 1282, Grendel wrote:Shitty binary read list as per page 29

Town (LDD, Mush, Bears)
Town? (DragonSaver, Bell, Tet, Masitina, Rodan,
umm null bc idk, or havent sorted yet ( Chepir, Arcade Pals, Toogeloo, val )
low content ( Malacats, Icher, Galron, WayItEnds, tictac,
Scum (Andante, Greeting, Norewee

Pre-edit

Shit I'm sorry mush. I wasn't paying attention :(
I'm not sure when I posted that you had too many scum reads, but I know I missed this post. You have a null line and a low content line. The null line is idk or haven't sorted and I guess the low content line is because of low content. What's separating the nulls from the low contents? I realize this is an early reads list, so I don't really care about the names, just the process.
Null was because most of those guys i had some idea of what they had posted but i wasn't sure of their motivations. Low content was more like I didn't even know where they existed in the gamestate, "are these even real players?" was what i was thinking atp haha. No offense bro.
In post 1800, Galron wrote:I finally placed you, Grendel. You're Gamma's buddy from his home site, right? You repped in to a game a year or two ago, may have been the one where I shot DGB in the face and everyone got culted.
Yes that was quite a game! If you were there then you were also in that game with Froggerking where he was doing the early game OCEAN tests. I was pretty proud of how well spoken my posts were that game, and that my reads were 2/3. Maybe i should play sober more often lmao.

You not having your old avvie anymore is what threw me off i think. it used to be some abstracted blue guy right?
In post 1799, Galron wrote:
In post 1768, Grendel wrote:
In post 1710, Galron wrote:It just looks like you're keeping your options open, Grendel, by scum reading or fence sitting on so many slots.
for what it is worth I'm not known for being a particularly decisive player. Esp D1 when the least amount of info is available to work with.

In the past I've often been willing to compromise onto anybody I'm not openly town reading nearing EoD1 lmao
In post 1709, Galron wrote:
In post 1679, Grendel wrote:
In post 1310, Galron wrote:Heya Grendel

Andante is town
Wait rate your confidence on this read please!

its maybe important
7/10 -- In particular, I liked that she picked something up on Arcade, then worked herself around to move her vote to LLD and then Ircher, but then decided to go back to her first scumread. Like she realized pretty quickly that LLD was a bad vote and wasn't comfortable with voting Ircher, so she went back to Arcade. And it's sort of a mindmeld with Ircher because I go back and forth on him, not sure he's a good lim today.
I dont recall her Arcade case so Ill cross ref in a sec.

Why does the way she retracted her vote on LLD strike you as town processes specifically?
She votes LLD and then changes the vote 6 posts later. In those 6 posts 2 were from LLD, so it's like something clicked in Andante's head when she saw the LLD posts that said "Oh yeah there was a reason I wasn't voting LLD."
I think you arent the only person to point that out. Maybe i didn't read into it enough on my catch up. :/

Does she just have a scum game that's not very reflective of play like that?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1888, Roden wrote:Why not get a claim now so that potential scum don't have as much time to come up with a believable fake claim?
i mean sure, i was setting what i thought to be realistic parameters for the circumstances, but if we get somebody to claiming territory sooner that's cool
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1862, mastina wrote:
In post 1684, Grendel wrote:do u think its possible that norwee mixed up his reg playstyle to try and sneak by as scum here?
Oh he's tried that before, it doesn't work.

Also even if he did, this is his regular playstyle anyway, so...
thanks for responding
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Dunnstral

Spoiler:
In post 1793, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1661, Grendel wrote:
In post 851, Arcade Pals wrote:I honestly regret not just naked voting Roden for reaction.

Mush/STD/DW/Tat feel fine.
Over all participation has been nothing like what i expected (at least one half) of this hydra to contribute lol
I don't like to post solo when part of a hydra, and my partner hasn't read over the game. They've asked to replace out which leaves me on my own, and I will play as if on my own shortly.

Side note... if you've ever played with me you'd know that low posting on day 1 from me is something I do often as town for other reasons, so I'm not sure where that meta is coming from?
I had played a game with MariaR back in like late 2016, early 2017 where she was pretty active all day, and really aggressive. If that's not really her type of play anymore then you can correct me.

Tho it sounds like dunn head did most the talking. I dont think I've ever played with you.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:56 pm

Post by Grendel »

I started looking through both their isos, but got distracted. I'll have to pick this up tomorrow when i have some free time.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:01 pm

Post by Tet »

In post 1853, mastina wrote:
In post 1649, The Three Bears wrote:we have 22 players. its not 7. why are people saying its 7???????????????
Technically speaking, there's one way we
could
have seven, and that's if the game's multiball. Which is definitely possible, since the game has multiple factions. The Hiss are the main enemy and primary antagonist of the game, but the Hiss is still hostile to a secondary antagonist, The Mold, which is hostile to The Hiss. That, aside from other malevolent objects of powers and other malevolent entities. (The Furnace for instance, but also that one thing that Jesse can't fight and needs to contain, the rolling death ball thingy.) Malevolent entities/objects of power are all individual things so probably not a multiple-member faction, but could exist as solo-scum of some kind.

That having been said, obviously, no point in speculating multiball before it is proven so because,
1: The game doesn't feel like it's multiball (gamestate-wise it doesn't seem to fit), and,
2: If it were multiball we'd be able to tell as much over time.

So I'm assuming singleball until otherwise proven wrong, which would be a lot less than seven. We're talking, probably five. Maybe,
maybe
6 if the town's incredibly stacked, but 5 is more likely.
I don't think I need to say it but I'll say it anyway; LLD v StD is TvT.
In post 1376, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1356, mastina wrote:Btw side-note, StD v Roden is pretty obviously TvT but I can't really go in as much depth as I'd prefer to there since I'm not sure I'll be able to get caught up yet alone be lucid. I'm running out of time tonight, both before I need sleep and in brain power.)
Wowee this sure seems like an example of a place where obvious scum cephrir must be different in an explainable way!!!
It is, I just need to have the time and mental mindset to explain.
Shit you actually reminded me that one of the enemies you fight are called Hiss Agents and are just ex field agents that are now controlled. Which fits damn well with a traitor role.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Like... 80% of the enemies in the game are various forms of Hiss corrupted Agents.

Nah, if I had to wager a guess, we're either fighting Objects of Power, like the Anchor, or variations from such (hello esseJ), or main Hiss Agents like Tomassi or Trench, maybe a combination of both.

In fact, just a bet in general, the scum team could simply just be all the bosses with no real alignment differential.

Tomassi
Mold-1
Former
Anchor
esseJ
Dylan

Trench could possibly be swapped in somewhere, even though not a boss. And of course DLC could be a factor with Hartman.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1889, Grendel wrote:
@Galron

Spoiler:
In post 1798, Galron wrote:
In post 1282, Grendel wrote:Shitty binary read list as per page 29

Town (LDD, Mush, Bears)
Town? (DragonSaver, Bell, Tet, Masitina, Rodan,
umm null bc idk, or havent sorted yet ( Chepir, Arcade Pals, Toogeloo, val )
low content ( Malacats, Icher, Galron, WayItEnds, tictac,
Scum (Andante, Greeting, Norewee

Pre-edit

Shit I'm sorry mush. I wasn't paying attention :(
I'm not sure when I posted that you had too many scum reads, but I know I missed this post. You have a null line and a low content line. The null line is idk or haven't sorted and I guess the low content line is because of low content. What's separating the nulls from the low contents? I realize this is an early reads list, so I don't really care about the names, just the process.
Null was because most of those guys i had some idea of what they had posted but i wasn't sure of their motivations. Low content was more like I didn't even know where they existed in the gamestate, "are these even real players?" was what i was thinking atp haha. No offense bro.
In post 1800, Galron wrote:I finally placed you, Grendel. You're Gamma's buddy from his home site, right? You repped in to a game a year or two ago, may have been the one where I shot DGB in the face and everyone got culted.
Yes that was quite a game! If you were there then you were also in that game with Froggerking where he was doing the early game OCEAN tests. I was pretty proud of how well spoken my posts were that game, and that my reads were 2/3. Maybe i should play sober more often lmao.

You not having your old avvie anymore is what threw me off i think. it used to be some abstracted blue guy right?
In post 1799, Galron wrote:
In post 1768, Grendel wrote:
In post 1710, Galron wrote:It just looks like you're keeping your options open, Grendel, by scum reading or fence sitting on so many slots.
for what it is worth I'm not known for being a particularly decisive player. Esp D1 when the least amount of info is available to work with.

In the past I've often been willing to compromise onto anybody I'm not openly town reading nearing EoD1 lmao
In post 1709, Galron wrote:
In post 1679, Grendel wrote:
In post 1310, Galron wrote:Heya Grendel

Andante is town
Wait rate your confidence on this read please!

its maybe important
7/10 -- In particular, I liked that she picked something up on Arcade, then worked herself around to move her vote to LLD and then Ircher, but then decided to go back to her first scumread. Like she realized pretty quickly that LLD was a bad vote and wasn't comfortable with voting Ircher, so she went back to Arcade. And it's sort of a mindmeld with Ircher because I go back and forth on him, not sure he's a good lim today.
I dont recall her Arcade case so Ill cross ref in a sec.

Why does the way she retracted her vote on LLD strike you as town processes specifically?
She votes LLD and then changes the vote 6 posts later. In those 6 posts 2 were from LLD, so it's like something clicked in Andante's head when she saw the LLD posts that said "Oh yeah there was a reason I wasn't voting LLD."
I think you arent the only person to point that out. Maybe i didn't read into it enough on my catch up. :/

Does she just have a scum game that's not very reflective of play like that?
1. none taken -- I was curious about how the nulls lined up above the no contents, or if they even did; I think what you're saying is that they're null also by virtue of being out of sight out of mind, which I can understand. If it's something different, well I dunno then.

2. Yes, blue guy probably and the ocean tests in which I refused to participate. I don't remember what you were there. After I blasted DGB, I got turbo limmed and really all I remember is that along with scum roleblocking me 3 nights in a row, and the cultings

3. I'm not real familiar with her scum game although a game just ended a couple of days ago where I was her scum buddy, but we were both overwhelmed by irl stuff so I don't think that game was indicative of her scum game. We were in a dance game that ended a week or so ago where she was scum, and I thought she was very good. We were at quite the stalemate for a long while in that game because all of the mafs were playing very well. So I can't really assign meta to her with any confidence because she's playing townie here like she was in that game. And yes, that moment when she flipped off of LLD I think was important.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1882, Bell wrote:
In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Tet »

In post 1895, Toogeloo wrote:Like... 80% of the enemies in the game are various forms of Hiss corrupted Agents.

Nah, if I had to wager a guess, we're either fighting Objects of Power, like the Anchor, or variations from such (hello esseJ), or main Hiss Agents like Tomassi or Trench, maybe a combination of both.

In fact, just a bet in general, the scum team could simply just be all the bosses with no real alignment differential.

Tomassi
Mold-1
Former
Anchor
esseJ
Dylan

Trench could possibly be swapped in somewhere, even though not a boss. And of course DLC could be a factor with Hartman.
Regardless of your alignment, I trust you on flavor things.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Bell wrote:
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
You lurk every game. So saying I’m voting you for lurking is just dishonest. Even as scum I would have a better reason.

Also, schools reopened this week. I’m pretty sure you’re aware of this so I have no idea why you’re trying to even push me using this angle.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”