Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 2221, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2208, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:mala this is just fuckin town from u

gj save ur slot in 3 posts n 25 words magnificent
U can tell me post game.

Mainly because I’m confused but then again I just woke up

So idk what I did lmao other than maybe agree with you via irchers claim
its total gut feel

like im mindin my own business wonderin how tape works n u just suddenly show up and yell "OH HI BTW IM FUCKIN TOWN" out of the blue like ok damn i guess ur town
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Tet »

Tet, you will not let wagon composition scare you away. Tet, you will not let wagon composition scare you away.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can y'all explain why Andante is scummier than Val.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2224, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:tbh cephrir u are not reading what i am typing here

i keep saying! its ircher, andante, or the first doofus who thinks to defy my will. and it aint ircher, so....

will u be that doofus or will u get in line and hold ur fanciful ideas of ur immediate future for d2
I understand that you feel entitled to run the town for some reason but I do not particularly care
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Cephrir »

U could try talking to me about your andante read instead. You catch more flies with honey or whatever. Or you could try listening to my opinion!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: val

With me, all ye dubious.
Bartleby the Scrivener
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 2196, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:ehhhhhhh @tet i dont like val but andante goes first. pls recall i said there were 3 options: ircher andante or whoever decides they can step to us

so im sorry to inform u that val is off the table for the moment

tho if u want reasons why allow me to suggst that u pls compare iso-- andante + dwlee starts badnull, gets to town, tanks nyooooooom down thru the floor 2 scumland

val is just solid scum thru n thru yeah but! V IMPORTANT t3 was THE SCUMMIEST EVER, everyone was like ??? ok thats just ur meta t3 gj. then val replacein. val slot aint as scummy as andante at the worst, theres less iso material, scummy predecessor had multi ppl trying 2 meta clear it, im not so sure on it goin redflip AND im thinking andantes a sure deal redslot

and im top shit until such time as i wreck some poor townie so andantes it for today

thank u for ur cooperation
i literally explained why andante is better pick than val tbh but ok LOL everybody just go lalala dont see it it cant hurt me im sorry 2 tell u it is real tho
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

quote is btw me explaining, since yall seem to think i didnt say it for ???? some reason

It/its pronouns only.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mush if you scumread both then i don't see why it should matter that much? That just means you'd want to kill both slots.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2216, Malakittens wrote:Can someone explain andate scum cuz she feels different than holiday party where she pinged me early game
felt like she's not really paying attention to the game and making easy pushes + has felt very reactive to other people's reads on her. But also I'm just compromising somewhere I don't townread to get a wagon before deadline.
In post 2217, Cephrir wrote:Seems like tictac is not going anywhere. Can I interest anyone in a val or grendel wagon? I dont think andante is playing like someone concerned about their image at all.
Would not oppose grendel simply because meg's posts were obviously bad and a lot of grendel's catchup felt like someone going through the motions, scumread on norwee didn't feel like it was based on anything tangible. No strong impressions either way on Val.

(also I don't think it's alignment indicative, at all, but I think it's funny how Grendel's like "LLD's name precedes her" in his first post and then is like "buhh are you someone who does gambits and targeted mind games" like...c'mon)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Val just feels so unlike their usual self in this game.
Andante i think would always feel scummy, but it should be easier to tell if Val is town imo. So the fact that i can't here is not a good sign.

- Bunno
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2174, catboi wrote:
In post 2171, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2165, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Damn. Looking that over feels terrible. Full disclosure: my reads are shit because I'm too busy thinking about the girl I'm dating to care much about the game. Don't read too hard into my reads, trust Shrike's judgement, this is its game.
Agreed, your reads are shyte.
Hey do you mind telling me whether the flavor of Ircher's claim makes sense?
It really doesn't, but from what people are saying, they're adamant that Flavor and Roles can't be used to break the game.

Helen Marshall is stand offish, no nonsense, and spends a lot of the game doing her own thing, and in the DLC she runs off alone and says she can only "do this herself.". She's the former head of Security before the Main Character has to put her down since she gets infected by Hiss. She's not a bad guy though, and would most certainly be aligned with town if in the game.

TL;DR Helen Marshall isn't really Friendly Neighbor material IMHO, but it's a confirmable role, so... Whatever.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

nrowegian u did not read. i said i dont think its 100% val flips red, i DO think its 100% andante flips redthis is why i have a preference omg

It/its pronouns only.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2237, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:nrowegian u did not read. i said i dont think its 100% val flips red, i DO think its 100% andante flips redthis is why i have a preference omg
It's fine to have an preference, i prefer Val first.

- Bunno
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

u also are not pushing ur preferences beyond sayin "have u considered x wagon" and then immediately fuckin off for hours so ??? what do u expect. if towns gonna play apathetic n lifeless im gonna take control (start ashtray maze soundtrack now) so we can actually get an elimination for d1 lol

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

like if u all do not like what i am offering have u considered like actually trying even half as hard as i am to push for what u want.

(sidebar im sayin this in part to apologize to norwegian who is like LITERALLY the only person i cannot criticize like this actually FUCKIN LOL)

It/its pronouns only.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2239, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:u also are not pushing ur preferences beyond sayin "have u considered x wagon" and then immediately fuckin off for hours so ??? what do u expect. if towns gonna play apathetic n lifeless im gonna take control (start ashtray maze soundtrack now) so we can actually get an elimination for d1 lol
You saying this to me?

- Bunno
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

i was then i was like wait there was actually someone else who was pushn earlier who was that. OH IT WAS. LITERALLY THE PERSON I WAS JUST TALKING 2. LOL

It/its pronouns only.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2231, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 2196, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:ehhhhhhh @tet i dont like val but andante goes first. pls recall i said there were 3 options: ircher andante or whoever decides they can step to us

so im sorry to inform u that val is off the table for the moment

tho if u want reasons why allow me to suggst that u pls compare iso-- andante + dwlee starts badnull, gets to town, tanks nyooooooom down thru the floor 2 scumland

val is just solid scum thru n thru yeah but! V IMPORTANT t3 was THE SCUMMIEST EVER, everyone was like ??? ok thats just ur meta t3 gj. then val replacein. val slot aint as scummy as andante at the worst, theres less iso material, scummy predecessor had multi ppl trying 2 meta clear it, im not so sure on it goin redflip AND im thinking andantes a sure deal redslot

and im top shit until such time as i wreck some poor townie so andantes it for today

thank u for ur cooperation
i literally explained why andante is better pick than val tbh but ok LOL everybody just go lalala dont see it it cant hurt me im sorry 2 tell u it is real tho
This isnt really a case against andante
Bartleby the Scrivener
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

andantes iso is a case against andante

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

pls find town play past let me count here. the 25th post in that iso

It/its pronouns only.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I just dont see the incessant votehopping as coming from someone who has to worry about their voting history getting dug up later
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1484, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1461, Val89 wrote:I know from personal experiance that the justification T3 gave for voting Norwee was just plain wrong, but I can't help but feel he might have been in the right place with the read in general.
Like this is pretty bad. I feel like Val here is trying to sound reasonable with their posts but is also trying to mislim.
To reiterate. I feel this is one of Val's scummier posts.
His play is also really basic, in stark contrast to how he usually plays in games i'm familiar with.
In post 1199, Val89 wrote:Hi all.

Finished my first read through.

VOTE: Roden
In post 522, Roden wrote:Additionally, I don't think Greeting and LLD are aligned, and since I town read LLD I have to give Greeting the boot.
Put me down as another player who would like an actual explanation as to this.
This post especially just seems like the laziest possible vote at the time it was made. Roden has just felt like LHF to me this game, so that's why this particular stance has pinged me and i voted the slot soon afterwards.
In post 2209, Val89 wrote:VOTE: Andante
Their latest post also seems a bit sheepy in that they haven't talked about Andante at any point, yet seem ok with just immediately joining the wagon without a word?

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2235, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Val just feels so unlike their usual self in this game.
Andante i think would always feel scummy, but it should be easier to tell if Val is town imo. So the fact that i can't here is not a good sign.
I don't think playing differently = scum inherently
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Roden is basically just that big elephant in the room that inflates the more people shout at it. And it's not really scummy, but people can't take their eyes off him and claim they're scummy.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”