Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Taly »

I smell blood. The bloodlust is coming
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Taly »

{Titus/mastina/Greeting/Taly}
{Scorpious/Galron/House/Enchant}
{Flea/zefiend/Dwlee}

I think 2 scum in lowest and 1 in mid tier is likeliest

Would not be surprised if 2 existed in the mid tier solely because this was the dynamic the thread started at in D2 and despite my individual townreads it's historically unhelpful for the town to let tension go unresolved.

I will be floored if scum is in the top but would consider in elo pending my survival.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:31 am

Post by House »

In post 1350, Taly wrote:I smell blood. The bloodlust is coming
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:41 am

Post by House »

In post 1351, Taly wrote:{Titus/mastina/House/Enchant}
{Galron/Greeting/Taly}
{Flea/zefiend/Dwlee/Scorpious}
Fix't.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1344, Taly wrote:
In post 1338, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1323, mastina wrote:Btw I'm
pretty
sure that Flea's is a scum-Flea case?

I'm pretty sure that's not how Flea cases as town and I'm pretty sure I've seen Flea write a case almost exactly like that one when fae were scum.

This is purely from memory and my memory is shit, so it's something which ideally should be verified when I have more time, but yeah, I do think that Flea has a quite significant chance of being scum here.
Problem is I'm never out of scum range. Go dismantle the case if you think it's bad. I'm looking forward to it.

Also from memory yes you're on oarnpostinf with CT mafia
So what's a reliable way to deduce that you are town? Because I can easily see you as scum posting . It's just poking at
mastina's
readrate after-the-fact when you gave no strong stance against the major wagons D1. This is largely because your focus was much more aligned with scumreading
mastina
other than finding town.

This is a convenient perspective to take as scum and I don't readily see the town motivation.
Fluidity if reads and emotional range from self analysis.
As scum my reads seem more fluid, and they're more flat.

As it stands I gain more from Enchants flip than I do mastinas and both are scum here.

Waiting to for mastina to post to direct my day was telling me how liable she is the slip up, currently I reckon I solve the game through her.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:51 am

Unless you think I'm bussing mastina, or scared of her.

Which ftr she's on my n1 kill list.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:04 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1334, Greeting wrote:
Taly wrote:Why are we still setup speaking

Titua
help me fix this game
In post 1332, Taly wrote:
Titus
please talk to me about
House
I cannot townbin that man with confidence.

I need a sounding board because I think it's very likely a playstyle clash.

I have tons of reason to believe
House
is town but I don't understand their mentality to this game if they are.

When he says things like
""don't expect me to be useful"
it signals to me that he doesn't have to be to reach his wincon.

And he's 1v1'd a lot with players that are much likelier to be mislimmed than him so what does he have to gain from filling the thread with derision?

Like, I don't know. I'm searching for reasons to trust a townread and I'm coming up with nothing.

And now
House
is the next read I gotta solve correctly to press forward.
I'm not very sold on
House
being town at all. He's memeposting
a lot
, picking fights unnecessarily and the way he threw some of his votes seemed to me to be at least random.

But, there's slots where hard data clearly shows a pattern, such as the final vote count of Day One. Which is why I'm avoiding of speaking on
House
, but also
Enchant
(who was my final vote Day One) for instance. Maybe they are scum. But I'm unable to tell with high confidence right now.

If I may, I'd like my thoughts to be focused on a bit more. Y'all don't have to agree with them, you can think they're shit, fine. But I would really appreciate any feedback which leads to any decisions rather than this just being shelved. Because the way the game has been going for the last 10 pages or so is pretty counterproductive.
What's your take on Titus and do you find it problematic/interesting that Taly (universal town read) and mastina (universal paranoia) are trying to town-bloc Titus with a hand-wave despite the fact that Titus' posts have been as lazy as mine (the person she's voting for?)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1356, ɀefiend wrote:Titus' posts have been as lazy as mine
What makes you say this? It feels rather entitled/frustrated that I'm town. I don’t have many posts and they aren't verbose but they definitely have clear intention. For the most part, people know exactly where I stand.

Your posts, on the other hand, make it feel as if you'll vote anything with a pulse.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1329, Galron wrote:Mastina you have me mech town but scum by play, which states as virgin olive oil scum and is now more canola oil scum bordering on Crisco scum. I'm not an ego player, which I think is a fine term that someone recently introduced, but I'm generally aware of my play and my town/scum index in a game. It really hasn't changed much from the beginning of the game and in fact has risen around 20 points to this point. Yet you still have me in your second-tier poe, even going so far to say that if one of the players flip town, there's a high degree of likelihood that I'll flip red. Town you isn't reading me objectively, and scum you is plugging players into a strat.
Can you rephrase this without the cooking oil references?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

Titus
please talk to me about
House

House

When he says things like

And he's 1v1'd a lot with players that are much likelier to be mislimmed than him so what does he have to gain from filling the thread with derision?

Like, I don't know. I'm searching for reasons to trust a townread and I'm coming up with nothing.

And now
House
House, while very intelligent, is a sensitive player. He moves as much with his ego as he does logic (although they are commonly mixed). He doesn't think about long term ramifications of a fight. He's like an unchained bear. See bad guy. Immediately wreck bad guy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1353, House wrote:
In post 1351, Taly wrote:{Titus/mastina/House/Enchant}
{Galron/Greeting/Taly}
{Flea/zefiend/Dwlee/Scorpious}
Fix't.
I wonder if I would have remained in your top tier reads had I not pushed you down a tier.
In post 1354, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1344, Taly wrote:
In post 1338, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1323, mastina wrote:Btw I'm
pretty
sure that Flea's is a scum-Flea case?

I'm pretty sure that's not how Flea cases as town and I'm pretty sure I've seen Flea write a case almost exactly like that one when fae were scum.

This is purely from memory and my memory is shit, so it's something which ideally should be verified when I have more time, but yeah, I do think that Flea has a quite significant chance of being scum here.
Problem is I'm never out of scum range. Go dismantle the case if you think it's bad. I'm looking forward to it.

Also from memory yes you're on oarnpostinf with CT mafia
So what's a reliable way to deduce that you are town? Because I can easily see you as scum posting . It's just poking at
mastina's
readrate after-the-fact when you gave no strong stance against the major wagons D1. This is largely because your focus was much more aligned with scumreading
mastina
other than finding town.

This is a convenient perspective to take as scum and I don't readily see the town motivation.
Fluidity if reads and emotional range from self analysis.
As scum my reads seem more fluid, and they're more flat.

As it stands I gain more from Enchants flip than I do mastinas and both are scum here.

Waiting to for mastina to post to direct my day was telling me how liable she is the slip up, currently I reckon I solve the game through her.
Mastina is not scum and I still don't see strong justification for
Enchant
other than the compromise hammer.
In post 1355, Flea The Magician wrote:Unless you think I'm bussing mastina, or scared of her.

Which ftr she's on my n1 kill list.
Don't worry... I've said this before I think but I strongly doubt you two are S/S.
In post 1356, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1334, Greeting wrote:
Taly wrote:Why are we still setup speaking

Titua
help me fix this game
Titus
please talk to me about
House

House

When he says things like

And now
House
I'm not very sold on
House
being town at all. He's memeposting
a lot
, picking fights unnecessarily and the way he threw some of his votes seemed to me to be at least random.

But, there's slots where hard data clearly shows a pattern, such as the final vote count of Day One. Which is why I'm avoiding of speaking on
House
, but also
Enchant
(who was my final vote Day One) for instance. Maybe they are scum. But I'm unable to tell with high confidence right now.

If I may, I'd like my thoughts to be focused on a bit more. Y'all don't have to agree with them, you can think they're shit, fine. But I would really appreciate any feedback which leads to any decisions rather than this just being shelved. Because the way the game has been going for the last 10 pages or so is pretty counterproductive.
What's your take on Titus and do you find it problematic/interesting that Taly (universal town read) and mastina (universal paranoia) are trying to town-bloc Titus with a hand-wave despite the fact that Titus' posts have been as lazy as mine (the person she's voting for?)
Very curious to see where you're headed with this line of questioning.
In post 1359, Titus wrote:
Titus
please talk to me about
House

House

When he says things like

And now
House
House, while very intelligent, is a sensitive player. He moves as much with his ego as he does logic (although they are commonly mixed). He doesn't think about long term ramifications of a fight. He's like an unchained bear. See bad guy. Immediately wreck bad guy.
How do I feed scum to the unchained bear?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1271, ɀefiend wrote:Some reads:
- Taly is town
- Dwlee could be scum
- Scorpious could be scum, but not with House
- Flea gets +town points for standing up to mastina
- mastina gets -town points b/c of what Flea said
- If mastina is scum then Galron probably is too
- Greeting is null
- Enchant I hope is just bad town (like me)
- Titus is null

A lot of the reads were shaped in large part by House. Which had me strongly town-reading him. Until this post:
In post 1254, House wrote:
@mod
: do you treat kills performed on a Hider's target as being copied onto the Hider, rather than having the Hider's death trigger off the death of the hidee?

(The wiki mentions that some mods do this, which could be informative if that's the case because a protected Hider target would not protect the Hider)
I find this question very, very curious.

If it were the case, I agree it would be informative - but to who?

Suppose that it were the case that person X was protected and Cheeky visited person X. Then if scum attempted to kill person X, the kill would be "copied" onto Cheeky, explaining how they died.

This would tell scum (1) that there's a protective role and (2) that the protective role targeted person X

But it would tell town, in-game-thread, absolutely nothing.

Please explain how your question was meant to be informative or helpful to town. Because it smells like role/info-fishing as scum.
Why am I- the person who has most actively voted you -town?

And while I could see an intention of rolefishing i always get the impression scum will just ask spec questions in a PT or PM. At least that's what I do to not get attention brought to how I think about mechanics.
In post 1295, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1279, House wrote:VOTE: zefiend

I hadn't considered the possibility Taly might be Ascetic. Nice catch.

Taly, I'll quote it after work
Answer the question or eat rope.

VOTE: House
Kind of want to hear a genuine reply from
House
too though but I also think he's given his reply enough.

Also agree with
Titus
, you have no stated townreads other other me.
In post 1296, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1293, Enchant wrote:
In post 1291, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1274, Enchant wrote:
In post 1271, ɀefiend wrote: This would tell scum (1) that there's a protective role and (2) that the protective role targeted person X
It doesh't make House more townie or more mafia (atleast this exact argument), because mafia already knows what happened fully. They of course can and will try to pass it as notinformed, but most likely they simple trying to not talk about this at all, to not give hints and attention.

Like why scumread someone for giving information to mafia, because if they are mafia they kinda already know and thus every other mafia member will know as well. There's no benifit in telling.

Also wtf there's literally... Well ok, two outcomes, first is where Cheeky roleblocked and second where she visited Ascetic. We can't do anything with that.
You're wrong on both counts.

Mafia don't necessarily have all information.

Those are not the only two possible outcomes.
Okay.

Tell me others?
If you read the thread mastina posted three possibilities.

There are more beyond that.
Where are you going with this conversation
zefiend
?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1325, Mizzytastic wrote:I've been busy here, I hope to get back to finding more flavour soon

Official Votecount 2.5Dwlee99 (3): Greeting, Scorpious, mastina
[E-3]

ɀefiend (3): Taly, Titus, House
[E-3]

Taly (1): Galron
Enchant (1): Flea The Magician
House (1): ɀefiend
Scorpious (1): Dwlee99

Not Voting (1): Enchant

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to achieve an eliminaton.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-01-24 12:10:00).
You're feeding him scum Taly. We both are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1346, Taly wrote:
Greeting
, refresh me on your
Galron
take.
I'm overly cautious about reading that slot because I townread him when he was scum before.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Greeting »

I'll start reading deeply into
Galron
only when there's no alternative. For now it's null. He hasn't done anything that worries me.
In post 1351, Taly wrote:{Titus/mastina/Greeting/Taly}
{Flea/zefiend/Dwlee}

Then why are you going after the mid tier and not the low tier?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1358, Titus wrote:
In post 1329, Galron wrote:Mastina you have me mech town but scum by play, which states as virgin olive oil scum and is now more canola oil scum bordering on Crisco scum. I'm not an ego player, which I think is a fine term that someone recently introduced, but I'm generally aware of my play and my town/scum index in a game. It really hasn't changed much from the beginning of the game and in fact has risen around 20 points to this point. Yet you still have me in your second-tier poe, even going so far to say that if one of the players flip town, there's a high degree of likelihood that I'll flip red. Town you isn't reading me objectively, and scum you is plugging players into a strat.
Can you rephrase this without the cooking oil references?
mastina's read of me has progressively gone downhill while my play has headed directionaly upward. If she's town, she should see this or tell me why I'm wrong. Her being scum makes more sense, given she had both cheeky and meg as groupscum in her lowest tier Day 1 and now on Day 2 has me in a grouping of four where she says she believes if one of the four flips green, the other three flip red. I know she's ill and her posting is limited, but before I go to deep into a rabbit hole on this I'd like her to tell me whether that's a fair assessment of where she's at.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1351, Taly wrote:{Titus/mastina/Greeting/Taly}
{Flea/zefiend/Dwlee}

Would not be surprised if 2 existed in the mid tier solely because this was the dynamic the thread started at in D2 and despite my individual townreads it's historically unhelpful for the town to let tension go unresolved.

I will be floored if scum is in the top but would consider in elo pending my survival.
Talk about dwlee.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Scorpius mastina third?
I prefer they, thanks :)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1338, Flea The Magician wrote:Go dismantle the case if you think it's bad. I'm looking forward to it.
Oh it is a bad case and I could, I just see no reason to, but it's not the case being bad which makes it scum; it's the case being what it is combined with your perspective where you're focused on "dismantling" which makes me pretty sure it's you as scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:55 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1355, Flea The Magician wrote:Which ftr she's on my n1 kill list.
Yeah about that.

If Cheeky wasn't killed by scum, there's a pretty damn high chance I was, so...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:01 am

In post 1368, mastina wrote:
In post 1338, Flea The Magician wrote:Go dismantle the case if you think it's bad. I'm looking forward to it.
Oh it is a bad case and I could, I just see no reason to, but it's not the case being bad which makes it scum; it's the case being what it is combined with your perspective where you're focused on "dismantling" which makes me pretty sure it's you as scum.
Because you're just trying to jedi hand wave it and me away.

Sadly being a set of droids jedi hand waves don't work on me.

[MSE-T5T-1 to 5 - I may be in a starwars droid game... playing mouse droids...]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:01 am

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:01 am

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:03 am

Wow a triple... I only clicked that once.
In post 1369, mastina wrote:
In post 1355, Flea The Magician wrote:Which ftr she's on my n1 kill list.
Yeah about that.

If Cheeky wasn't killed by scum, there's a pretty damn high chance I was, so...
Again with the NK Spec...
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Taly »

mastina/titus/greeting
are town, try again

*throws body onto the floor and starts hitting the ground screaming*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”